Kodi again

Unknown user

Unknown user

Cheers Smithee, how do I get my hands on Clarkey EPG ?, could save me a lot of time faffing about with ivue just to realise it is not worth it.

https://streamboxlive.wordpress.com/clarkey-epg/

It's very simple, but if all you want is to see what's on its perfect. Just add each mania channel as a kodi favourite, then in the epg link the channels to the favourites - only needs done once :thumbsup:

• Replies 9.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rudolf's Mate

• jack D and coke

• Unknown user

• AlimOzturk

Fraggle Rock

https://streamboxlive.wordpress.com/clarkey-epg/

It's very simple, but if all you want is to see what's on its perfect. Just add each mania channel as a kodi favourite, then in the epg link the channels to the favourites - only needs done once :thumbsup:

Cheers again, but any idea how i would get that onto a fire tv box ?.

Rudolf's Mate

I'm the same as you, as I'd always recommend the box above the stick and my speed is 32mbps. I've also said before too, that you shouldn't put them anywhere near things like a games console, as it interferes with the streaming for some reason.

Yep so many things can play havoc with wifi signals. Like I said, films and tv series were spot on and it was just Mania and sports I had issues with. 

Cheers again, but any idea how i would get that onto a fire tv box ?.

You need to use ADB Fire to sideload it.

Fraggle Rock

You need to use ADB Fire to sideload it.

Cheers Alim, would that work the same as using ES explorer on the fire tv then ?

mrmarkus1981

Was looking for a repo for clarkey too. I'll need to have a tinker Yaaaas

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

Fraggle Rock

Cheers Alim, would that work the same as using ES explorer on the fire tv then ?

To answer my own question yes it does.

Rudolf's Mate

If you've not got ADB Fire you can just use ES File Explorer. If ADB is setup then obviously use that.

luckyBatistuta

Aaaand that's ultimate mania down :lol:

Nothing's perfect mate, my Sky went down more than my Sportsmania has.

Fraggle Rock

Aaaand that's ultimate mania down :lol:

Hahaha ken mate , just bought my sub.... ?whatever next...pmsl .

Fraggle Rock

Nothing's perfect mate, my Sky went down more than my Sportsmania has.

My BT internet has went down 3 times in the last month, every time roughly about 1am, as you say nothings perfect.

Fraggle Rock

If you've not got ADB Fire you can just use ES File Explorer. If ADB is setup then obviously use that.

worked fine on ES Explorer.

Unknown user

Ultimate's still down, the website says the accounts been suspended. Assuming (!) It comes back up, does anyone have a copy of the android apk?

I have to say, it is irritating that the service is down, but it's part of the compromise that you have to be prepared to make if you go down this road.

Rudolf's Mate

Ultimate's still down, the website says the accounts been suspended. Assuming (!) It comes back up, does anyone have a copy of the android apk?

I have to say, it is irritating that the service is down, but it's part of the compromise that you have to be prepared to make if you go down this road.

Still down? I wasn't aware there were any issues. 

I've gone onto the streams via web page and Sports Mania is fine. In the 18 months or so I've used it I've only ever had it go down once. 

Unknown user

I've gone onto the streams via web page and Sports Mania is fine. In the 18 months or so I've used it I've only ever had it go down once.

Sportsmania looks fine, but until 15 minutes ago ultimatemania website was still showing account suspended.

The websites back up but the streams aren't yet, I imagine they're resetting their servers and what have you

UM working fine for me on a laptop

Rudolf's Mate

Sportsmania looks fine, but until 15 minutes ago ultimatemania website was still showing account suspended.

The websites back up but the streams aren't yet, I imagine they're resetting their servers and what have you

Have you been accepted to their FB page yet :lol: They keep that updated really well. I've not been accepted to their Twitter :sob: 

:thumbsup:

Unknown user

Looks like I messed up the settings last night when it went down and I've been trying to log in with the wrong password since it came back up!

Rudolf's Mate

Looks like I messed up the settings last night when it went down and I've been trying to log in with the wrong password since it came back up!

Why is it always the simplest of answers that we look at last :lol:

Unknown user

My Ultimatemania was fine this morning

It took a while, even after I got my paid right I want getting streams for a while, but all good now

Sexton Hardcastle

Mxq opened and plugged in. Sorry for usual requests but what are he must haves? Preferably for free just now. Happy to pay for some subscription services at the end of the month.

Tv, film, sports etc

Mxq opened and plugged in. Sorry for usual requests but what are he must haves? Preferably for free just now. Happy to pay for some subscription services at the end of the month.

Tv, film, sports etc

I use exodus for films, salts for TV and phoenix for sports.

If you Google seomicheal then the add on name there are comprehensive instructions for each addon.

Space Mackerel

It took a while, even after I got my paid right I want getting streams for a while, but all good now

What a load of hassle! My Sky is HD perfect, switch it on and it kicks the 47 inch LED tv into life as well. I can record, pause, download stuff and catch up without all the faffing around.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

luckyBatistuta

What a load of hassle! My Sky is HD perfect, switch it on and it kicks the 47 inch LED tv into life as well. I can record, pause, download stuff and catch up without all the faffing around.

:gok:

Unknown user

Is it aye?

My 30 quid raspberry pi's amazing, turn it on and it kicks my 52 inch TV into life, I have a multi boot system so it can start in OSMC for Kodi, or Raspbian if I want to use it as a desktop for things like illegal torrent downloads, stealing music, etc.

Its wifi enabled too so I don't need to plug it in to my router, and I don't even need a bulky special remote as it communicates with and receives remote button presses from my tv ' s own remote. I love it.

But we're straying off topic, maybe you should start a Sky Is Great thread for people who are interested :thumbsup:

Until a bit of wind comes along

And no I didn't block you. Decided your not in the same league as cast no Harrow in terms of trolling.

Edited by AlimOzturk

Neilson's Shank

This thread better not be locked. Just got a message on my Kodi ticker tape that I would have to update from 14.2 to 16 on my return. It takes me all my time to switch it on and off and clear the cache never mind do an update. There may be a distress flare being sent up when I get home, this thread is my life support system.

Rudolf's Mate

This thread better not be locked. Just got a message on my Kodi ticker tape that I would have to update from 14.2 to 16 on my return. It takes me all my time to switch it on and off and clear the cache never mind do an update. There may be a distress flare being sent up when I get home, this thread is my life support system.

It's not unusual for it to flag up that you're using an older version of Kodi when there's a newer stable version available. If you're happy with the version you're on just ignore it.

Space Mackerel

Is it aye?

My 30 quid raspberry pi's amazing, turn it on and it kicks my 52 inch TV into life, I have a multi boot system so it can start in OSMC for Kodi, or Raspbian if I want to use it as a desktop for things like illegal torrent downloads, stealing music, etc.

Its wifi enabled too so I don't need to plug it in to my router, and I don't even need a bulky special remote as it communicates with and receives remote button presses from my tv ' s own remote. I love it.

But we're straying off topic, maybe you should start a Sky Is Great thread for people who are interested :thumbsup:

Honestly, this morning, I drove and got to the Forth Road Bridge, I had paid for my months Sky subscription. I had 2 fags and a coffee on the way [emoji4]

I think you're failing to remember that the proper sky subscribers are keeping you in media content. [emoji4]

Look at you

Look at this

kiss-my-hairy-ass.png

Edited by AlimOzturk

Look at you

Can you not post on the other thread about the morality of Kodi? It was created just for you.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Space Mackerel

Can you not post on the other thread about the morality of Kodi? It was created just for you.

Aw, you've got the Herts TV steams and saving yourself ?8.99, well done the member on here asking for that

Aw, you've got the Herts TV steams and saving yourself ?8.99, well done the member on here asking for that

I haven't watched a single things on "Herts TV", nor do I plan to. All I asked was that you post your whining on the thread that was actually designed for your whining, rather than continuing to clog up a good thread on here with your whining. Do what makes you happy though bud, life's too short not to.

luckyBatistuta

Is it aye?

Never thought I'd see the day, that there would be people arguing over how many inches they have.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

crunchy frog

Regarding epgs, I'm too lazy/tight to get my aerial fixed so i use iptv all the time. Used renegades until the guy took a strop and pulled it. Tried out the clarkey epg on advice from here but found it a bit clunky to be honest. Have set up ivue now and find it the best so far. Can even get reliable sky tv streams most of the time. Is there any others i should be aware of that might work 100%? Cheers

Called up sky and they have reduced my bill from ?120 pm to minus ?10 so long as I provide them with the details of those involved in illegal kodiing.

Dazo. Expect a knock on your door mate.

Edited by hughesie27

wentworth jambo

How quaint

Unknown user

Never thought I'd see the day, that there would be people arguing over how many inches they have.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

It's all we have, our cocks are tiny :(

The Internet

Until a bit of wind comes along

And no I didn't block you. Decided your not in the same league as cast no Harrow in terms of trolling.

Not wanting to defend SM's ramblings, but tbf my Sky has never been affected by wind or rain. Even in the storms last year it held up well, if anything a bit of wind or rain would render kodi useless for me because of the SHITE broadband that BT supply.

Been scanning over this thread for a while, but now my 6 months free sky movies and sports is ending it's something i'm looking to set up.  What would you recommend as a good starting set-up?  I'm sure it's been done over a lot already, so apologies for asking again!

Rudolf's Mate

Been scanning over this thread for a while, but now my 6 months free sky movies and sports is ending it's something i'm looking to set up. What would you recommend as a good starting set-up? I'm sure it's been done over a lot already, so apologies for asking again!

Probably best knowing what device you intend to run Kodi on? Some devices run some setups better than others.