• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rudolf's Mate

• jack D and coke

• Unknown user

• AlimOzturk

Unknown user

Got it mania but streams choppy as anything

I'm not home yet but no one on the FB page is complaining about choppy. They have said the showtime stream from 8.30 is in HD though

I'm not home yet but no one on the FB page is complaining about choppy. They have said the showtime stream from 8.30 is in HD though

Moved through to the living room and it is perfect. Might have been signal in room

• 2 weeks later...
jack D and coke

Aye it does mate. No doubt it'll be added to the app however I'm all for making live as easy as possible lol.

To show something that's on now.

5d6bd3f26b80c2779e10eab7279f633f.jpg

And once you select it.

251d1bea01141a2bd1aaddd54cbb37a0.jpg

It then gives you multiple options if available.

d970a0692525a5e470ddd4c58bb1e8ff.jpg

For me the ease of use is incredible and it's literally a click for another link if need be. Ok it's rare I need to click on another however you can't always just assume that ESPN or Fox will be showing a particular event. Those two have been absolutely spot on for ages now.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

That's how I watch anything. Just going straight to the channel on mania I tend to find i get some buffering.

Checked sportsMania to see if the Hearts game was in the calendar section, which it wasn't. Has someone requested this? Don't have Twitter so unable to ask myself.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Edited by Kendoll

AlimOzturk

Checked sportsMania to see if the Hearts game was in the calendar section, which it wasn't. Has someone requested this? Don't have Twitter so unable to ask myself.

Yes, I requested it over Facebook.

AlimOzturk

Good man, cheers

We will see what happens.

I'll post updates mate :thumbsup:

I'll post updates mate [emoji106]

Appreciate it

Fire stick is asking to update. Will this affect Kodi if I go ahead with it?

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

AlimOzturk

Fire stick is asking to update. Will this affect Kodi if I go ahead with it?

Might remove it from your short cuts. Mine's just automatically updates

Might remove it from your short cuts. Mine's just automatically updates

Unlikely to affect anything else though? I thought mine did too [emoji23]

AlimOzturk

Anywhere apart from sportsmania that has the game tonight?

Think YouTube, head to the match thread in the terrace there is quite a few different links have it advertised

Rudolf's Mate

That's how I watch anything. Just going straight to the channel on mania I tend to find i get some buffering.

You were using the calendar long before me because I couldn't get it on my first gen. After getting the 2nd gen it started showing up on the 1st :vrface:

I'm not getting some of my notifications on TapaTalk. Didn't get this :(

Edited by Rudolf's Mate

jack D and coke

You were using the calendar long before me because I couldn't get it on my first gen. After getting the 2nd gen it started showing up on the 1st :vrface:

I'm not getting some of my notifications on TapaTalk. Didn't get this :(

Neither am I **** knows how[emoji1]

I'll post updates mate [emoji106]

Any word back? Guessing it won't be up just yet

AlimOzturk

Any word back? Guessing it won't be up just yet

Yes.

They said if they get it, it will be up after match has started see if they can crack the site.

No promises though

Edited by AlimOzturk

Yes.

They said if they get it, it will be up after match has started see if they can crack the site.

No promises though

Cheers. Watching on sports devil just now but picture quality ain't great.

Sports devil - FirstRowSports.eu - Football - FC Levadia vs Tallinn Hearts [emoji108][emoji108]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In gamzone section. Section 11 guys quality is zuperb

Perfect. Thanks for that.

Castaway got a half decent stream

Which link you using on castaway?

Which link you using on castaway?

LAOLA1.tv

The sports devil one is 10x better.

Got it on castaway too. Not super quality but it's run perfectly and is bang on time.

Unknown user

I'm hearing very excellent things about White Devil Streams for free live tv links.

No use to me but might be worth checking out if you want free tv on kodi :thumbsup:

jack D and coke

Evolve is a really good free addon too. Had a bit of a look through the other day. Everything seemed to work.

AlimOzturk

Movieflix :wow:

Everything HD autoplay

Best add on out there.

In the Muckyducks repo

Edited by AlimOzturk

Rudolf's Mate

Movieflix :wow:

Everything HD autoplay

Best add on out there.

In the Muckyducks repo

Seems decent but Star Wars FA & Captain America Civil War are SD. Civil War is particularly bad quality which is 1080p in other places. It's also got a fraction of 2016 films compared to other addons. That said it's got a couple that others don't have.

If it's new and they add more titles then it might end up being the best addon however it's got some way to go IMO.

Edit: reading that back it sounds pretty critical Alim. It wasn't meant that way tbh. Very good addon but the fact it needs a lot more content, it's got a way to go. The other thing that has me wondering if it will improve is Mucky is notorious for banging these out. Rather than concentrating on one he'll move onto another and almost forget about the decent one. At one stage he had a silly amount of addons for TV/Films pretty much all with the same content. 

Edited by Rudolf's Mate

AlimOzturk

Seems decent but Star Wars FA & Captain America Civil War are SD. Civil War is particularly bad quality which is 1080p in other places. It's also got a fraction of 2016 films compared to other addons. That said it's got a couple that others don't have.

If it's new and they add more titles then it might end up being the best addon however it's got some way to go IMO.

Edit: reading that back it sounds pretty critical Alim. It wasn't meant that way tbh. Very good addon but the fact it needs a lot more content, it's got a way to go. The other thing that has me wondering if it will improve is Mucky is notorious for banging these out. Rather than concentrating on one he'll move onto another and almost forget about the decent one. At one stage he had a silly amount of addons for TV/Films pretty much all with the same content.

I really like the autoplay feature and I hope Exodus, specto, salts start to adopt this feature. Thats the future IMO

Rudolf's Mate

I really like the autoplay feature and I hope Exodus, specto, salts start to adopt this feature. Thats the future IMO

The kids stuff is pretty impressive. Tons of it and virtually all HD. The instant play is brilliant however I do understand why others might be reluctant to implement it. Basically if the addon becomes popular and they get hammered in guessing it might mean buffering. If you don't have an option to try another link it could render that content useless.

I could be wrong about the way it's done though and it's only a guess. Also for stuff like The Wire which is a bit older. Most of the format is 4:3 so you've got the big black lines either side. Admittedly you can change it in the settings but that just stretches it and it looks weird. There are widescreen sources out there however if it's automatic you'll have to take what your given.

I am pretty anal about these kind of things though :lol:

Huge potential though.

Unknown user

1channel has autoplay, library integration, automatically checks for new episodes of your subscriptions :D

Did I ever mention 1channel?

jack D and coke

1channel has autoplay, library integration, automatically checks for new episodes of your subscriptions :D

I used that when I first got kodi, that and icefilms but they don't work anymore for me.

Have all that on salts.

Surely the content or lack of is just due to the scraper?

Go into add on settings in salts and the autoplay option is there.

Rudolf's Mate

Surely the content or lack of is just due to the scraper?

99% of time probably but I'm guessing this addon is new so it might just be that it's early days and the dev intends to improve it as he goes.

Whilst I know how scrappers work I admit I know very little beyond how to configure Kodi.

99% of time probably but I'm guessing this addon is new so it might just be that it's early days and the dev intends to improve it as he goes.

Whilst I know how scrappers work I admit I know very little beyond how to configure Kodi.

All I mean is that the way the addons work is by streaming from websites. The addons themselves don't actually have any content. They just pull it from the net.

Rudolf's Mate

All I mean is that the way the addons work is by streaming from websites. The addons themselves don't actually have any content. They just pull it from the net.

Yeah I get what you meant bud.

All I was alluding to was that I didn't know how new or old the addon was and that it might be a work in progress. If it's the finished article then it's nowhere near as good IMO as SALTS & Exodus.

heartsfc_fan

Exodus stopped working tonight. Some dependency error.

Updating Kodi to 16.1 fixed this from play store.

Was a wee bit behind on the Kodi updates.

Rudolf's Mate

Probably helpful for AFTV owners. Someone's done a fork of Fire Starter. Been available since Apr so not sure if it's still working.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=66215906&postcount=592

Someone like Smithee can hopefully answer this. Seeing as the person got around the AFTV's blocking (Fire Starter is on the blocked list) by changing the package name, surely can it can be done for other addons? Also if it can then what's stopping you from calling it something like BBC iPlayer etc which would hopefully mean that it always stayed in the recents section.

Unknown user

Probably helpful for AFTV owners. Someone's done a fork of Fire Starter. Been available since Apr so not sure if it's still working.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=66215906&postcount=592

Someone like Smithee can hopefully answer this. Seeing as the person got around the AFTV's blocking (Fire Starter is on the blocked list) by changing the package name, surely can it can be done for other addons? Also if it can then what's stopping you from calling it something like BBC iPlayer etc which would hopefully mean that it always stayed in the recents section.

I haven't done that much with android so I didn't know that was how the blocking worked. I wonder if there are any consequences of changing the package name, or other parts that need changed to match, but apart from that there should be no theoretical reason it wouldn't work for other addons too I reckon

Rudolf's Mate

I haven't done that much with android so I didn't know that was how the blocking worked. I wonder if there are any consequences of changing the package name, or other parts that need changed to match, but apart from that there should be no theoretical reason it wouldn't work for other addons too I reckon

Yeah turns out (from what I've read) the AFTV blocking is based on the package name. There were only 2 things on the list with 1 being Fire Starter.

From what I can gather there could be implications for auto updating however that would only be for Kodi itself and not the actual addons. No worries mate, I've asked on a few other forums.

Exodus seems to have disappeared from my addons list. Sure I'm on 16.1. Any reason why this would happen?

Unknown user

Exodus seems to have disappeared from my addons list. Sure I'm on 16.1. Any reason why this would happen?

I know it's happened to other people, they had to reinstall. There were suggestions that they maybe had installed from an unofficial repository but I don't think a definitive reason was ever found. With these things though, if you reinstall the addon you should find your settings are still there

I know it's happened to other people, they had to reinstall. There were suggestions that they maybe had installed from an unofficial repository but I don't think a definitive reason was ever found. With these things though, if you reinstall the addon you should find your settings are still there

Magic cheers. It was installed through the fusion thing.

Unknown user

Magic cheers. It was installed through the fusion thing.

Then it's just one of those weird kodi things I suppose. A kodifart.