• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rudolf's Mate

• jack D and coke

• Unknown user

• AlimOzturk

9 hours ago, Henry. Henry. said:

FAB IPTV dead now.  Honouring subs until expiry though 

Whats the story there? I cant get onto their forum to read about it.

chester copperpot
11 hours ago, Henry. Henry. said:

Awww what?

Was working great for me yesterday as well 

Henry. Henry.
4 hours ago, chester copperpot said:

Awww what?

Was working great for me yesterday as well 

A mate of mine tried to pay his sub on Friday but was met with a message saying PayPal payments was down.  Fab forum said it would be up and running in 24 hours.  He tried again on Sunday but noticed that his payment invoice had disappeared so he contacted support who told him that they weren’t taking any more customers - new or old.   So, Everyone will be fine until their due date but after that it’s over :mellow:

Fraggle Rock
16 hours ago, Henry. Henry. said:

That's a bummer, I still have 5 month to run on my sub so fingers crossed it will. either way i have had my money's worth from it.

wentworth jambo
On 7/20/2018 at 09:19, jack D and coke said:

I’ve got a good one atm. PM for details of you fancy it. 

If you've still got this JDaC, I'd appreciate a PM

On 7/20/2018 at 09:19, jack D and coke said:

What you got JD & C? Send me a PM mate.

Fraggle Rock
On 20/07/2018 at 09:19, jack D and coke said:

Fire me a  PM this way Jack D and coke,

Cheers.

I'm currently trying a 24 hour trial of Rocketstreams.

Seems decent enough -but obviously not much load on it until the weekend. 

9 hours ago, Chester™ said:

I was always led to believe that Fab was a reseller of Flawless. That might explain why its going.

Is it not maybe the other way around?. The fab forum seemed to suggest they were in charge of content, channels, fixing issues etc

Tommy Brown
On 06/08/2018 at 06:02, Tommy Brown said:

Anybody still getting Smart IPTV

I am getting a black screen with check playlist url.

Scouse git seems to have disappeared.

Can someone check what the url is? http://siptv.eu/mylist/

Found Connor under his real name on Facebook?

He set me back up again, no problem.

Pm for details, I think it will be £40 one off charge.

jack D and coke
31 minutes ago, Jeff said:

SportsMania back up shortly

They’ve been saying that for a wee while now. Said it weeks ago and nothing happened and now it’s all been finished for a week but still nothing other than VOD. I think you’d be daft to sign up to mania again myself or certainly at the moment until it is actually back and running properly. 

12 hours ago, Disco Dave said:

Is it not maybe the other way around?. The fab forum seemed to suggest they were in charge of content, channels, fixing issues etc

Thats exactly what the Flawless team said as well. Indeed, they had a go at unnamed providers for saying otherwise.

Regardless, both are soon to disappear, so it doesn't really make much difference.

2 hours ago, jack D and coke said:

They’ve been saying that for a wee while now. Said it weeks ago and nothing happened and now it’s all been finished for a week but still nothing other than VOD. I think you’d be daft to sign up to mania again myself or certainly at the moment until it is actually back and running properly. 

You're right albeit this time there is screenshots of the admins using it and apparently they've said it's all set for Friday.

They will be using KODI only though and no online video player is available.

I'm on holiday for a fortnight so I'm not worrying about who I'm using until I'm home :P. Your facebook group is currently in the lead if SM fails haha

jack D and coke
Just now, Jeff said:

You're right albeit this time there is screenshots of the admins using it and apparently they've said it's all set for Friday.

They will be using KODI only though and no online video player is available.

I'm on holiday for a fortnight so I'm not worrying about who I'm using until I'm home :P. Your facebook group is currently in the lead if SM fails haha

:lol: 

Id be wary and would let it run for a wee bit before subscribing again. Mania have been in the sights for a while now as one of the best known iptv providers and have had numerous problems over payments and needing a VPN too. 

They can all go down I suppose and mania were one of most reliable too so I certainly wouldn’t write them off. 

I joined the Sports Mania forum several days ago.  Frustratingly I can't post yet as they have yet to activate.  Reading the other posts however it does seem like they are ‘working on’ all issues and will be tip top before long.  I hope this is the case as I like it and want to re-subscribe.  Not happy about the bitcoin part but seems like that may be the only option.

4 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

I joined the Sports Mania forum several days ago.  Frustratingly I can't post yet as they have yet to activate.  Reading the other posts however it does seem like they are ‘working on’ all issues and will be tip top before long.  I hope this is the case as I like it and want to re-subscribe.  Not happy about the bitcoin part but seems like that may be the only option.

Have you a current subscription? If not, you wont get activated as per their rules.

1 minute ago, Chester™ said:

Have you a current subscription? If not, you wont get activated as per their rules.

Had 4 previously.  It has expired but ah I see your point, I created a user name different to what I subscribe on.  FFS what a tool, I genuinely did not think.

7 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

Had 4 previously.  It has expired but ah I see your point, I created a user name different to what I subscribe on.  FFS what a tool, I genuinely did not think.

Username doesnt matter. No current subscription, no activation. They've been pretty stringent since they opened the forum. For example, I had a sub and posted on their forum. The minute my sub expired, my posting privileges were removed.

1 minute ago, Chester™ said:

Username doesnt matter. No current subscription, no activation. They've been pretty stringent since they opened the forum. For example, I had a sub and posted on their forum. The minute my sub expired, my posting privileges were removed.

That is very North Korea esque.  Bleedin hell that is the only way I can get in to speak to them.  All I want to know if if there is any way at all i can subscribe without shitcoin

jack D and coke
2 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

That is very North Korea esque.  Bleedin hell that is the only way I can get in to speak to them.  All I want to know if if there is any way at all i can subscribe without shitcoin

You can’t mate no it’s still bitcoin only. They’ve been down for a couple of months so possibly when they get it running again normal payments might return but I wouldn’t hold my breath tbh.

I’d be inclined to see if they actually get it up and running again before subscribing again anyway bitcoin or not. 

jwalker1874
On 20/07/2018 at 09:19, jack D and coke said:

Would appreciate a PM with info also cheers mate

On 21/07/2018 at 09:53, jack D and coke said:

Yeah Hearts TV is only live on match days. If you didn’t have sky or Bt then all home and some away are screened on that. 

How do you install that? Id watch that. Mrs cant get any of her tv programmes anymore. Any ideas? Shes a sky bb and firestick kodi user

jack D and coke
14 minutes ago, sadj said:

How do you install that? Id watch that. Mrs cant get any of her tv programmes anymore. Any ideas? Shes a sky bb and firestick kodi user

Some iptv providers have it. Or you can get a vpn and subscribe to hearts international and watch games that way. 

Joey J J Jr Shabadoo

The easiest way to get Hearts TV is to subscribe to the Hearts TV international & get a VPN. If you have a fire box, turn the VPN on, open Silk browser & log into Hearts TV. I watched the ICT game this way & it was perfect (I have a season ticket before anyone picks me upon this).

More importantly, the club get your money.

10 hours ago, Chester™ said:

Thats exactly what the Flawless team said as well. Indeed, they had a go at unnamed providers for saying otherwise.

Regardless, both are soon to disappear, so it doesn't really make much difference.

Makes sense. Wonder if any of them will reappear as something else though. Fingers crossed!

Just signed up to Helix Hosting. £7 per month for thousands of channels. Brilliant for sport. Well happy with it so far.

Henry. Henry.
1 hour ago, invernessjt said:

Just signed up to Helix Hosting. £7 per month for thousands of channels. Brilliant for sport. Well happy with it so far.

Aye, that’s where I’ve went.  Same android  app layout as FAB and a good few more channels.  Not tried their Kodi add on yet but IOS app is fine too.    

2 hours ago, Henry. Henry. said:

Aye, that’s where I’ve went.  Same android  app layout as FAB and a good few more channels.  Not tried their Kodi add on yet but IOS app is fine too.    

Kodi addon works great. So does the Android app. Glad to see Eleven Sport has been added too. 

On 10/08/2018 at 18:22, invernessjt said:

Did it work yesterday when the EPL blocking was on?

For those with Fab, they are now being blocked by ISP’s when the games are on but the admin say it will work with your VPN on.  They are working on a fix (allegedly). I’m suspicious of that but they were very quick in responding to the tickets I raised to ask so looks like they are still maintaining things.

Henry. Henry.
1 hour ago, Disco Dave said:

For those with Fab, they are now being blocked by ISP’s when the games are on but the admin say it will work with your VPN on.  They are working on a fix (allegedly). I’m suspicious of that but they were very quick in responding to the tickets I raised to ask so looks like they are still maintaining things.

Was fine for me when I stuck on the 2nd half of Man City game.   I’m with Virgin.   Couple of mates struggled badly though (Sky&BT). 

11 hours ago, Disco Dave said:

It was fine for the Liverpool and Arsenal games and all the Sat 3pm's too. Also streams for a few of the English championship 3pm ko's too, although only in SD. 

Just to add that this was with a VPN on.

Edited by invernessjt

jack D and coke
11 minutes ago, Djnoisy said:

My IPTV providers have recommended this one. Any good?? 

Take a month and see for yourself. Its about £2. 

21 minutes ago, Djnoisy said:

My IPTV providers have recommended this one. Any good?? 

I've used it now for about 6 months and been fine. Easy to install on phone and aftv. Pc was a bit trickier but they provide decent customer service to try and help. If you search them on Twitter I'm sure they offer a further discount. 

chester copperpot
13 minutes ago, Beave1874 said:

I've used it now for about 6 months and been fine. Easy to install on phone and aftv. Pc was a bit trickier but they provide decent customer service to try and help. If you search them on Twitter I'm sure they offer a further discount. 

Do you need a VPN for it? My fab completely gave up on me on Sunday lunch time :(

jack D and coke
1 hour ago, chester copperpot said:

Do you need a VPN for it? My fab completely gave up on me on Sunday lunch time :(

You didn’t sign up with the one I put you on to Chester?

3 hours ago, chester copperpot said:

I’ve been looking around - It sounds like most services require a VPN now the EPL have a wider ranging court order this season. The Fab Support team say they are working on a solution but Sportsmania said the same for long enough before I gave up on them...... not that that was my reason for leaving SM - It was due to their terrible attitude that developed over time on the forum.

chester copperpot
6 hours ago, jack D and coke said:

You didn’t sign up with the one I put you on to Chester?

Not yet mate. Got the stuff for the start up. Just not got round to it yet. The 2 quid a month sounded quite appealing :D

jack D and coke
16 minutes ago, chester copperpot said:

Not yet mate. Got the stuff for the start up. Just not got round to it yet. The 2 quid a month sounded quite appealing :D

:lol: true man. 

I think Fab will work with a VPN tbh so give it a bash for 2 quid??‍♂️

Fraggle Rock
19 hours ago, jack D and coke said:

:lol: true man. 

I think Fab will work with a VPN tbh so give it a bash for 2 quid??‍♂️

My Fab did not work with a VPN during EPL games at the weekend.

I also done the 48Hr trial with Helix with my VPN and same again it did not work during EPL games.

I use IPVanish and I have never had a problem using it with Fab in the past.