Kodi again

Unknown user

Joey J J Jr Shabadoo
16 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

Flawless ok? Lots of admins left yesterday apparently...

Their website is down, Apparently. I'm due to renew tomorrow. I'll probably try something else. 

• Replies 9.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rudolf's Mate

• jack D and coke

• Unknown user

• AlimOzturk

55 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

Flawless ok? Lots of admins left yesterday apparently...

Fine for me. 

The admins of the support group are still posting in the group today. No mention that I can see of anyone leaving.

41 minutes ago, Joey J J Jr Shabadoo said:

Their website is down, Apparently. I'm due to renew tomorrow. I'll probably try something else. 

Just tried it. Its up and working.

jack D and coke
1 hour ago, Joey J J Jr Shabadoo said:

If you fancy a change I’ve got a good one for you. It’s invite only so I’d need to add you. 

jack D and coke
1 hour ago, Chester™ said:

Fine for me. 

The admins of the support group are still posting in the group today. No mention that I can see of anyone leaving.

Just seen stuff on Twitter last night. Rumours they were folding. 

14 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

Just seen stuff on Twitter last night. Rumours they were folding. 

In the members area of the website, they've a note from a few days ago. It states they arent closing and the rumours started from a false FB group.

Joey J J Jr Shabadoo
17 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

If you fancy a change I’ve got a good one for you. It’s invite only so I’d need to add you. 

At work, so PM me. I'll investigate tonight. :thumb:

jack D and coke
Just now, Chester™ said:

In the members area of the website, they've a note from a few days ago. It states they arent closing and the rumours started from a false FB group.

Ah ok. I’ve got to try keep on top of these things I have some dafty pals that subscribe and I know I’ll get the messages when things go down, like it’s actually me that provides the service :lol: 

jack D and coke
Just now, Joey J J Jr Shabadoo said:

At work, so PM me. I'll investigate tonight. :thumb:

Ok mate I’ll ask the guy how I add you to the group as well. 

Joey J J Jr Shabadoo
1 hour ago, Chester™ said:

Just tried it. Its up and working.

I'm at work, so only tried the "is it down for me' sites. Certainly worked fine for the Stoke game last night. 

Joey J J Jr Shabadoo
Just now, jack D and coke said:

Ok mate I’ll ask the guy how I add you to the group as well. 

Superb, Cheers. 

chester copperpot
1 hour ago, jack D and coke said:

Errrrm, get that shared. I have been using Fab tv but my ipad has broken so going to install something new onto my AFTV box.

PM me if you want chief

jack D and coke
1 minute ago, chester copperpot said:

Errrrm, get that shared. I have been using Fab tv but my ipad has broken so going to install something new onto my AFTV box.

PM me if you want chief

Aye no worries mate??

You can’t install Fab tv on the box though?

chester copperpot

I have an old version of it, and it's really doing my tits in trying to get the up to date one on as I am so technophobic, it's unreal.

Thinking of giving some scaff 20 bucks in Coatbridge so he can sort all that shite out for me next week!

jack D and coke
13 minutes ago, chester copperpot said:

I have an old version of it, and it's really doing my tits in trying to get the up to date one on as I am so technophobic, it's unreal.

Thinking of giving some scaff 20 bucks in Coatbridge so he can sort all that shite out for me next week!

Old version of kodi? Dead easy to install the new one with FIRE DL codes. 

Id imagine FAB won’t need kodi anyway? Some IPTV app would do no?

chester copperpot
42 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

It's the perfect player I am having issues with. Doing my crackers in

1 minute ago, chester copperpot said:

In what way?

Henry. Henry.
52 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

10 minutes ago, chester copperpot said:

Download the FaB app from here.  No need for perfect player. Wasn’t a fan of that myself 

http://www.fabiptv.com/newapps/

jack D and coke
13 minutes ago, chester copperpot said:

Hard to know what version you’re using but you can get a premium version from the doc squiffy website. You don’t have to use perfect player either there’s other similar video players that will work just the same. 

chester copperpot
3 hours ago, jack D and coke said:

There you go :thumbsup: 

Again, being a total knobheid here. Can I type that onto AFTV and download it from there?

jack D and coke
2 minutes ago, chester copperpot said:

Again, being a total knobheid here. Can I type that onto AFTV and download it from there?

Yes. Get the Downloader app from the amazon store.

This one??

2D749EF3-0162-43E0-A385-FE02379637A2.png

chester copperpot
Just now, jack D and coke said:

Yes. Get the Downloader app from the amazon store.

This one??

2D749EF3-0162-43E0-A385-FE02379637A2.png

I've got it. Haha, no need to be rude. That did make me smile. It's like me talking to my dad 20 odd years ago :lol:

jack D and coke

Then type the url address for the FAB IPTV app into the downloader app address bar and it’ll automatically download. 

jack D and coke
Just now, chester copperpot said:

I've got it. Haha, no need to be rude. That did make me smile. It's like me talking to my dad 20 odd years ago :lol:

:lol: 

jack D and coke
3 minutes ago, chester copperpot said:

I actually managed it. Many thanks for all the help guys.

Now watching F1 :D

:lol: 

4920B8F0-A9F4-42CB-816B-6F8DF55173AD.png

Eyeptv still working fine but that Connor guy on facebook seems like as soon as the going gets tough he will bolt. 

Wouldn't mind an invite to the private one above if possible

jack D and coke
1 hour ago, AlimOzturk said:

Eyeptv still working fine but that Connor guy on facebook seems like as soon as the going gets tough he will bolt. 

Wouldn't mind an invite to the private one above if possible

You on Facebook or twitter mate?

Actually  you must be seeing you’re on eyeptv. Pm your Facebook deets and I’ll add you if you fancy it??

Edited by jack D and coke

Joey J J Jr Shabadoo

Flawless has been fine for me tonight. Meant to be a new add-on coming that will "blow your mind".

I'm pretty new to all this and moving into a new place, what would you advise on buying?

I don't really want to get Sky/Virgin TV i'd rather just get broadband if the longevity of this will continue?

Please please please advise accordingly and help me!!

Joey J J Jr Shabadoo
10 hours ago, Van Wilder said:

I'm pretty new to all this and moving into a new place, what would you advise on buying?

I don't really want to get Sky/Virgin TV i'd rather just get broadband if the longevity of this will continue?

Please please please advise accordingly and help me!!

Other's know more about it than me, but I have a fire TV box (about £80), installed terrarium TV for films & TV shows (free) and installed kodi (free) and added flawless tv for all sport, in HD (£7 a month) and genesis reborn (films and TV, free). 

I also have a vpn, which you may or may not need (about £50 for a year). You may not need this, but I prefer having it (good for downloading illegally). 

Edited by Joey J J Jr Shabadoo

jack D and coke

The VPN’s aren’t needed anymore I hear...for Flawless or Mania. 

Bit of a strange development. 

Personally I’d use mine though though. 

43 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

The VPN’s aren’t needed anymore I hear...for Flawless or Mania. 

Bit of a strange development. 

Personally I’d use mine though though. 

When did Mania get rid of the need for one? Flawless has never really needed one since I signed up.

jack D and coke
11 minutes ago, Chester™ said:

When did Mania get rid of the need for one? Flawless has never really needed one since I signed up.

They didn’t get rid of anything you just needed one to view their streams. One of their admins says they’ve changed nothing their end. Weird...

My mates who have flawless have needed one too until recently. 

15 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

They didn’t get rid of anything you just needed one to view their streams. One of their admins says they’ve changed nothing their end. Weird...

My mates who have flawless have needed one too until recently. 

Ok then. When did Mania 'change' so you wouldn't require to use a VPN to view their streams?

I've been with Flawless for 6 months. I've never needed to use a VPN to view their streams.

jack D and coke
7 minutes ago, Chester™ said:

Ok then. When did Mania 'change' so you wouldn't require to use a VPN to view their streams?

I've been with Flawless for 6 months. I've never needed to use a VPN to view their streams.

Can’t remember tbh was a while ago. They were one of the first to get targeted I guess and the blocks were granted by courts weren’t they? When games were on they either throttled your BB or completely blocked altogether. VPN’s were the only way around as it looked like you weren’t in the country. 

Flawless had the blocks too cos my mate couldn’t watch anything. Who is your ISP? 

Edit:sorry mibbe misread that. I just seen someone post on their forum a couple of weeks ago, he hadn’t needed his vpn and the admin said nothing had been changed their end. 

32 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

Can’t remember tbh was a while ago. They were one of the first to get targeted I guess and the blocks were granted by courts weren’t they? When games were on they either throttled your BB or completely blocked altogether. VPN’s were the only way around as it looked like you weren’t in the country. 

Flawless had the blocks too cos my mate couldn’t watch anything. Who is your ISP? 

Edit:sorry mibbe misread that. I just seen someone post on their forum a couple of weeks ago, he hadn’t needed his vpn and the admin said nothing had been changed their end. 

Yes. You did indeed misread the post.

That user experience for Mania has been par for the course since a VPN was needed to get around blocks, some needed and some didnt.

I'm with VM. Apart from the odd match, I've been block free with Flawless as a couple of my mates have been as well, one with VM and one with BeeTee.

Edited by Chester™

On Tuesday, April 17, 2018 at 14:11, jack D and coke said:

There you go :thumbsup: 

Sent you a pm.mate

I need a little help here. 

As I live In England and work alternate weekends, I don’t get up to watch a game all that often. So I use a vpn, and subscribe to Hearts world international. This allows me to watch the games and Hearts get £9 a month (every little helps). I’ve come to resubscribe and I no longer have the international option. 

Is anyone else having a similar issue and does anyone know a way round it? It would appear the club are blocking my options, which really grinds my gears as I live 300 miles away in a different country. 

40 minutes ago, trago13 said:

I need a little help here. 

As I live In England and work alternate weekends, I don’t get up to watch a game all that often. So I use a vpn, and subscribe to Hearts world international. This allows me to watch the games and Hearts get £9 a month (every little helps). I’ve come to resubscribe and I no longer have the international option. 

Is anyone else having a similar issue and does anyone know a way round it? It would appear the club are blocking my options, which really grinds my gears as I live 300 miles away in a different country. 

Hi, have you tried to sign up with the VPN switched on. Apologies if so, just worth a try if not done. I pay monthly and never had any issues. Often down south and cant make games often so do same as you.  

crunchy frog
On 18/04/2018 at 20:16, jack D and coke said:

If anybody fancies a couple of weeks free TV??

7D22C51E-6E4A-4B1A-B955-4CA33D69E3C4.jpeg

They block the streams after half an hour.

chester copperpot

Btw the recommendation for the fab iptv app has been nothing short of tremendous for me so far.

Both CL semis in full HD and flawless coverage throughout, so so happy with the service and no VPN required.

Would recommend.

jack D and coke
10 minutes ago, crunchy frog said:

They block the streams after half an hour.

Do they? :lol: 

I hadn’t installed myself I just seen it on twitter and passed it on :thumbsup: 

chester copperpot
23 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

Do they? :lol: 

I hadn’t installed myself I just seen it on twitter and passed it on :thumbsup: 

Any movie apps I can download not on kodi that will allow me to use some movies. The ones I have on kodi are scheckt

Preferably using this Jd and coke :lol:

2D749EF3-0162-43E0-A385-FE02379637A2.png.1962fdc3f403640c532b1d6c25fa5a69.png