Kodi again

Unknown user

jack D and coke
6 minutes ago, Jeff said:

Renewed just before it went down haha

:vrface:

Theyre adamant nothing is wrong. Soon see. 

• Replies 9.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rudolf's Mate

• jack D and coke

• Unknown user

• AlimOzturk

9 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

:vrface:

Theyre adamant nothing is wrong. Soon see. 

Maybe that VPN system they've been going on about since 2 seasons ago

jack D and coke
11 hours ago, Chester™ said:

No idea. Didn't see an announcement and I renewed before Bitcoin was needed.

Latest return estimate to PayPal, that I can see, is tomorrow, though there's a bit of a media silence just now.

I’ve signed into my mates account on Flawless, raised a ticket and had no reply since last night, is that normal? 

jack D and coke
1 minute ago, Jeff said:

Maybe that VPN system they've been going on about since 2 seasons ago

:lol: aye mibbe. 

Na they’ve admitted that’s not happening anymore. Lately I didn’t even need my vpn for mania which was strange. I couldn’t get a thing without it then all of a sudden nothing was blocked and they said they’d changed nothing their end. Bizarre...

Chester™
8 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

I’ve signed into my mates account on Flawless, raised a ticket and had no reply since last night, is that normal? 

I've never had to raise one though I think my mate had to and it took a few days.

jack D and coke
15 minutes ago, Chester™ said:

I've never had to raise one though I think my mate had to and it took a few days.

Hmm that’s pretty poor is it no? I’m trying to renew ffs lol. 

Chester™

Hmm that’s pretty poor is it no? I’m trying to renew ffs lol. 

Possibly.

I put a ticket in for Mania when I was with them. I'm still waiting.

jack D and coke
Just now, Chester™ said:

Possibly.

I put a ticket in for Mania when I was with them. I'm still waiting.

Didn’t even know you could do that with mania. They reply within minutes on their forum or FB. Theres no problems there. My mate says he can’t get any reply from flawless on social media. 

Chester™

Didn’t even know you could do that with mania. They reply within minutes on their forum or FB. Theres no problems there. My mate says he can’t get any reply from flawless on social media. 

Ticket/support query call it what you want. I'm still waiting on a reply to one I gave them on their forum.

As I said earlier, Flawless appear to be having a media silence. Seems to have started around the same time Mania went down. I also see other providers have done similar. I wonder if its a close ranks just now? My service is still working though.

Edited by Chester™

jack D and coke
5 minutes ago, Chester™ said:

Ticket/support query call it what you want. I'm still waiting on a reply to one I gave them on their forum.

As I said earlier, Flawless appear to be having a media silence. Seems to have started around the same time Mania went down. I also see other providers have done similar. I wonder if its a close ranks just now? My service is still working though.

They mustn’t like you then :lol: Reply within minutes every single time to me. Mania still replying to messages quickly and accepting renewals. 

Something up with their service tho defo, it doesn’t take over a week for maintenance. Early next week it’s back up they say too so be about 10 down days.

We’ll see...

Chester™
2 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

They mustn’t like you then :lol: Reply within minutes every single time to me. Mania still replying to messages quickly and accepting renewals. 

Something up with their service tho defo, it doesn’t take over a week for maintenance. Early next week it’s back up they say too so be about 10 down days.

We’ll see...

A lot of folk complained, just before I left (so 9-12 months ago), that they werent being replied to or ignored. It was a common theme for a number of weeks. I was asked to PM one of the team for support. I did so and still didnt get any help, again, another common theme at the time.

In terms of Flawless, the service is still working. Other folk that I know with it arent having any issues either. They appear to be accepting renewals (though just by Bitcoin), they've just went a bit silent. It appears their support group is still available (though I'm not on it nor are able to gain access because the other FB group that would 'transfer' you over has closed), though those asking 'difficult questions' are being booted (par for the course with such providers). Some folk are saying on Twitter that they're still be responded to through tickets etc, so who knows.

Any up-to-date recommendations for an IPTV service? Currently with Flawless and due to renew but can't be bothered getting into Bitcoin etc. Wouldn't mind something similar with half decent VOD.

Edited by ayeken

crunchy frog
1 hour ago, ayeken said:

Any up-to-date recommendations for an IPTV service? Currently with Flawless and due to renew but can't be bothered getting into Bitcoin etc. Wouldn't mind something similar with half decent VOD.

Iv'e got two different ones, IPTV Gold and Hellraiser IPTV £25 each for the year. Both of them have been decent most of the time, I find they work better with a VPN.

Hellraiser in particular has a massive VOD section  

https://twitter.com/iptvgold?lang=en

http://hellraiseriptv.com/forum/

Edited by crunchy frog

9 minutes ago, crunchy frog said:

Iv'e got two different ones, IPTV Gold and Hellraiser IPTV £25 each for the year. Both of them have been decent most of the time, I find they work better with a VPN.

Hellraiser in particular has a massive VOD section  

https://twitter.com/iptvgold?lang=en

http://hellraiseriptv.com/forum/

Great, thanks. Will have a look.

chester copperpot

My FabIPTV live section has been down for a good few days now.

Anyone else affected?

jack D and coke
14 minutes ago, chester copperpot said:

Anyone else affected?

Seems a few providers are having some issues just now. 

Mania has been down ten days and counting now. Still saying it’s coming back online but can’t remember anything even similar happening before. 

Henry. Henry.
1 hour ago, chester copperpot said:

Anyone else affected?

I’ve only been watching the racing on the phone the last week or so. Not had any issues. I’ll fire up the box now and have a wee look 

Henry. Henry.
19 minutes ago, Henry. Henry. said:

I’ve only been watching the racing on the phone the last week or so. Not had any issues. I’ll fire up the box now and have a wee look 

All fine here. On app and Kodi

chester copperpot
2 hours ago, Henry. Henry. said:

Aww man, have you got an VPN running tho as I don't

Edit* just checked after this post, the sports are working again. Couldn't give a shit about the rest.

Edited by chester copperpot

Sooperstar

What is the latest go to add-on for tv/movies. I was using Neptune Rising a few weeks back but that isn't working for me at all now.

Sooperstar
4 hours ago, chester copperpot said:

Anyone else affected?

Mine worked fine for the Toulon Tournament match the other night.

chester copperpot
4 minutes ago, Sooperstar said:

Mine worked fine for the Toulon Tournament match the other night.

Strange how mines was down, for days!

Probably Airdrie wifi or summat

jack D and coke
25 minutes ago, Sooperstar said:

What is the latest go to add-on for tv/movies. I was using Neptune Rising a few weeks back but that isn't working for me at all now.

Yoda, Placenta, Deceit in kodi or another addon altogether in Terrerium. 

Sooperstar
15 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

Yoda, Placenta, Deceit in kodi or another addon altogether in Terrerium. 

Thanks.

4 minutes ago, Space Mackerel said:

My AFTV has locked up and the remote won't work, boots up OK but the remote is deid :(

Happened to me, had to buy another one, cost about £15.

You can download an app onto a smartphone that's free.

Henry. Henry.
6 minutes ago, Space Mackerel said:

My AFTV has locked up and the remote won't work, boots up OK but the remote is deid :(

Get the Fire TV app.  Acts as a remote.  

Space Mackerel
1 minute ago, graygo said:

Happened to me, had to buy another one, cost about £15.

You can download an app onto a smartphone that's free.

Ive a spare one, is it really the remote? It happened after my IPTV crashed. I'll try and pair it up later and get back to you. 

Space Mackerel
1 minute ago, Henry. Henry. said:

Get the Fire TV app.  Acts as a remote.  

Okdoki Henry, thanks for the reply. :fing10:

chester copperpot
On 08/06/2018 at 15:20, Henry. Henry. said:

Mines is back to throwing me out the live stuff again (only Sky sports though) which is rather annoying as wanna watch the F1 qualifying

Henry. Henry.
6 minutes ago, chester copperpot said:

Mines is back to throwing me out the live stuff again (only Sky sports though) which is rather annoying as wanna watch the F1 qualifying

Seems there was a server issue earlier today for a short while.  Did notice Racing Uk and At The Races wasn’t as good as usual so switched to Coral TV which was fine.    I’m on F1 HD now to test it and it’s perfect.  Give it another go 

chester copperpot
Just now, Henry. Henry. said:

Seems there was a server issue earlier today for a short while.  Did notice Racing Uk and At The Races wasn’t as good as usual so switched to Coral TV which was fine.    I’m on F1 HD now to test it and it’s perfect.  Give it another go 

Just tried it and kicked me out.

Had to install mobdro and it's like it's snowing at the F1 ???

Henry. Henry.
24 minutes ago, chester copperpot said:

Just tried it and kicked me out.

Had to install mobdro and it's like it's snowing at the F1 ???

You using app or Kodi.   There has been a few different versions of app lately. This is the one I’m on 

EDCBB3B3-061B-4401-B211-1BBB481BAB33.jpeg

chester copperpot
8 minutes ago, Henry. Henry. said:

You using app or Kodi.   There has been a few different versions of app lately. This is the one I’m on 

Yeah same one man. Might try install another one post Fury fight as the BT sport is working fine so far tnite.

Sorry lads, what's the latest on sports mania? I'm not on Facebook so can't keep up with them that way. My sub ran out last week so I don't want to renew if it's not working. Cheers 

chester copperpot
48 minutes ago, Henry. Henry. said:

Just tried to get onto BT sports and that's down too. Frigging nightmare. You on AFTV mate. Think my app may need a new install or update or something

Henry. Henry.
3 minutes ago, chester copperpot said:

Just tried to get onto BT sports and that's down too. Frigging nightmare. You on AFTV mate. Think my app may need a new install or update or something

Andriod Box, Firestick And Kodi.    May need an app delete and reinstall.   Nothing on the FAB forums about any current issues.  

chester copperpot

Andriod Box, Firestick And Kodi.    May need an app delete and reinstall.   Nothing on the FAB forums about any current issues.  

I reinstalled the fab app and still no joy. Are you running a VPN mate.

Pretty gutted tbh as now watching the fight on my phone as have free BT sports but don't wanna hold my phone as it's affecting my beer arm :D

Henry. Henry.
11 minutes ago, chester copperpot said:

I reinstalled the fab app and still no joy. Are you running a VPN mate.

Pretty gutted tbh as now watching the fight on my phone as have free BT sports but don't wanna hold my phone as it's affecting my beer arm :D

No VPN and on Virgin.  

chester copperpot
12 minutes ago, Henry. Henry. said:

No VPN and on Virgin.  

So am I. Grrrrrrr.

Have deleted the original app and downloaded the 'new' one (looks the same to me though) and still the same issue.

Watching on mobdro the now and it aint too bad. Watch it go pear shaped as all the scaffs log on to watch the Fury fight :lol:

Henry. Henry.
9 minutes ago, chester copperpot said:

So am I. Grrrrrrr.

Have deleted the original app and downloaded the 'new' one (looks the same to me though) and still the same issue.

Watching on mobdro the now and it aint too bad. Watch it go pear shaped as all the scaffs log on to watch the Fury fight :lol:

God knows then.  I’ve just chucked BT on and again no problems. Does your current app have this layout ? 

Edit**.   Just tried one of the two other FAB I have and right enough one of them isn’t running Sky Sports and BT 

4F4AA823-EAC8-44BF-AC14-EE2DEFB8D88E.jpeg

Edited by Henry. Henry.

chester copperpot

God knows then.  I’ve just chucked BT on and again no problems. Does your current app have this layout ? 

Edit**.   Just tried one of the two other FAB I have and right enough one of them isn’t running Sky Sports and BT 

4F4AA823-EAC8-44BF-AC14-EE2DEFB8D88E.jpeg

Is this on Kodi mate?

I have the app and it aint working for me. Got it on a decent stream so aint too worried however wanna see the Flannaghan v Hooker fight up next so here's hoping.

Henry. Henry.
14 minutes ago, chester copperpot said:

So am I. Grrrrrrr.

http://fabiptv.com/newapps/assets/fabhosting(1.2)-to_publish.apk

http://fabiptv.com/newapps/assets/youriptv-v2.apk

try these links.   The first 2 apps in pic work for me.  3rd doesn’t.  

533CE554-39FC-41E2-82F1-D679ECAB2CA2.jpeg

Henry. Henry.
2 minutes ago, chester copperpot said:

Is this on Kodi mate?

I have the app and it aint working for me. Got it on a decent stream so aint too worried however wanna see the Flannaghan v Hooker fight up next so here's hoping.

Thats from the app.  I just don’t know which link loads what app ?.   

chester copperpot
13 minutes ago, Henry. Henry. said:

Thats from the app.  I just don’t know which link loads what app ?.   

Seems we are on the same platform, isp provider yet you are getting it!

I am telling my mum on you :lol:

Henry. Henry.
2 minutes ago, chester copperpot said:

Seems we are on the same platform, isp provider yet you are getting it!

I am telling my mum on you :lol:

Probably worth signing into the website and open a ticket for proper help.  I’m scunnered ?

chester copperpot
5 minutes ago, Henry. Henry. said:

Probably worth signing into the website and open a ticket for proper help.  I’m scunnered ?

Yeah bit late the night but will sort tmrw.

Thing is I watched the F1 Q3 with perfect quality. Bugger!

jack D and coke
17 hours ago, babywhalo said:

Sorry lads, what's the latest on sports mania? I'm not on Facebook so can't keep up with them that way. My sub ran out last week so I don't want to renew if it's not working. Cheers 

Not fully back yet looking at the Facebook page. Some amount of downtime they’ve had.