Kodi again

Unknown user

1 hour ago, Disco Dave said:

I’ve been lucky. Only had to switch once from sportsmania and FabIPTV over the past 3 or 4 years.

Me too, Sportsmania to VistaTV.

Never missed a game I wanted to watch and found every movie I've wanted to watch.

Cost?   £10 one off fee.

• Replies 9.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rudolf's Mate

• jack D and coke

• Unknown user

• AlimOzturk

jack D and coke
11 minutes ago, graygo said:

Me too, Sportsmania to VistaTV.

Never missed a game I wanted to watch and found every movie I've wanted to watch.

Cost?   £10 one off fee.

Was £25 was it not?

I bought it too for my place in Spain and it works pretty well. 

Not the greatest picture sometimes but keeps it updated and always worked when I needed it. 

7 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

Was £25 was it not?

I bought it too for my place in Spain and it works pretty well. 

Not the greatest picture sometimes but keeps it updated and always worked when I needed it. 

It was but down to £10 now.

18 hours ago, Disco Dave said:

I only used it for the free trial (which was flawless). Got a couple of months left with FabIPTV but good to know there’s plenty other options out there for when I need to switch

Thanks Dave. Big sporting weekend coming up, so a good chance to trial Big Cats. Just waiting on my username and password.

jack D and coke

Anybody using these Terrerium forks?

Apparently they’re tagged and give away your isp and location details. 

Not sure what that really means but maybe best not to use them. 

Joey J J Jr Shabadoo

Stumbled across this addon. Looks like it covers live tv (including sport) and films & box sets.  I've only watched the NFL on Sky, so far, but it's working brilliantly and picture quality is excellent.

Edit- what I've installed is called freeflix TV, but if you follow that up to putting in the code on filelinked, freeflix TV should be displayed in the list off addons (ad free mobdro is there, too).

Edited by Joey J J Jr Shabadoo

jack D and coke
9 minutes ago, Joey J J Jr Shabadoo said:

Stumbled across this addon. Looks like it covers live tv (including sport) and films & box sets.  I've only watched the NFL on Sky, so far, but it's working brilliantly and picture quality is excellent.

Edit- what I've installed is called freeflix TV, but if you follow that up to putting in the code on filelinked, freeflix TV should be displayed in the list off addons (ad free mobdro is there, too).

It’s been around for a while and was really good in the beginning for maybe a couple of months then things stopped working. 

Id read it had been updated recently??

Салатные палочки

No doubt late to the part here but would anyone recommend IPTV?  Guy in my work was talking about it earlier and sounded quite good for £5.  Is it easy to use?  Any hints or tips?  I'm not really interested in trying to get obscure games on just happy to be able to watch whatever is on the sports/movie channels etc.  

Салатные палочки

Okay managed to get a free 48 hour trial. Can anyone recommend a good IPTV provider I can subscribe to when this runs out? 

5 hours ago, Salad Fingers said:

Okay managed to get a free 48 hour trial. Can anyone recommend a good IPTV provider I can subscribe to when this runs out? 

Is it rubbish?

Салатные палочки
3 hours ago, Bad Religion said:

Is it rubbish?

It's good quality but there's over 17,000 channels, a lot of duplication plus it's £120 for the year. Managed to find a guy locally who does 3500 channels for £45 a year. 

56 minutes ago, Salad Fingers said:

It's good quality but there's over 17,000 channels, a lot of duplication plus it's £120 for the year. Managed to find a guy locally who does 3500 channels for £45 a year. 

What one you using? Got the box office channels also? And can it be loaded onto the fire tv? 

Салатные палочки
9 minutes ago, Jambomuzz said:

What one you using? Got the box office channels also? And can it be loaded onto the fire tv? 

IPTVStableSub I think. The box office channels are there so going to try it tonight for the boxing. The firestick kept reloading when I tried it but it works fine on the tv. 

6 minutes ago, Salad Fingers said:

IPTVStableSub I think. The box office channels are there so going to try it tonight for the boxing. The firestick kept reloading when I tried it but it works fine on the tv. 

Yep that looks decent, but I can’t see any tutorials on downloading onto the fire tvor tv? You got any links?

Салатные палочки
1 minute ago, Jambomuzz said:

Yep that looks decent, but I can’t see any tutorials on downloading onto the fire tvor tv? You got any links?

This guy is pretty good if you can get past the accent. His channel is FreeTech. 

43 minutes ago, Salad Fingers said:

This guy is pretty good if you can get past the accent. His channel is FreeTech. 

Can’t find the smart IPTV, looks like it’s beeb taken off the amazon App Store?

Салатные палочки
1 hour ago, Jambomuzz said:

Can’t find the smart IPTV, looks like it’s beeb taken off the amazon App Store?

Aye was taken off a while back apparently. Try this guy, he does it through downloader. 

So I’ve got Hearts tv and due to work I can’t get along to many of the home games, am I right in thinking if I get a VPN I could watch the international home streams? 

jack D and coke
1 hour ago, Jambomuzz said:

So I’ve got Hearts tv and due to work I can’t get along to many of the home games, am I right in thinking if I get a VPN I could watch the international home streams? 

Yep. 

Spotify premium for free. 

https://www.filelinkedapk.com

Download this app. 

Then type in file link code 32364318

Scroll down until you find Spotify. Download it, log in a hey presto you have premium for free. 

?

Edited by AlimOzturk

24 minutes ago, AlimOzturk said:

Spotify premium for free. 

Download this app. 

Then type in file link code 32364318

Scroll down until you find Spotify. Download it, log in a hey presto you have premium for free. 

?

If it's a hooky apk they catch up with you before long

3 minutes ago, Smithee said:

If it's a hooky apk they catch up with you before long

Possibly. 

Thought I'd share anyways. Easy enough to sign back up again if it goes down. 

25 minutes ago, AlimOzturk said:

Possibly. 

Thought I'd share anyways. Easy enough to sign back up again if it goes down. 

Aye absolutely, just warning of a potentially short shelf life

• 2 weeks later...

What's everybody using for box sets & movies?

Gaia is decent but I'm lazy and want instant links and hate going through Kodi.

I've tried Freefliqz (which I really liked until I had to use the search function), TeaTV - Useless and Showbox - useless

1 hour ago, Jeff said:

What's everybody using for box sets & movies?

Gaia is decent but I'm lazy and want instant links and hate going through Kodi.

I've tried Freefliqz (which I really liked until I had to use the search function), TeaTV - Useless and Showbox - useless

Down load this APK, then enter the code..

Lots of different streaming options. There is  a Terrarium clone called Movie HD red which, along with real-derbid which great. You can set it up to have Auto Play by tweaking settings. 

plenty live streaming options there and a great hooky Spotify premium which has been working great for me for while. 

Edited by AlimOzturk

On 26/09/2018 at 17:12, Jambomuzz said:

On 26/09/2018 at 19:06, jack D and coke said:

Yep. 

Pretty sure that's not right unless you have the International subscription which is £12.99/month.

Bad Religion
Just now, altyjambo said:

I have, works well. Use the GSE app for IOS devices including Apple TV.....

Do you have a VPN? I couldn't get anything to work over the weekend while the EPL matches were on.

6 minutes ago, Bad Religion said:

Do you have a VPN? I couldn't get anything to work over the weekend while the EPL matches were on.

I have but rarely need it on this service.  Didn't use it yesterday, but it worked ok on Saturday. As with all these services, it's much better to seek out foreign channels showing EPL matches than the ones from the UK.  The Canadian and US and BEin channels in particular are usually fine as there's less folk watching them.

Bad Religion
2 minutes ago, altyjambo said:

I have but rarely need it on this service.  Didn't use it yesterday, but it worked ok on Saturday. As with all these services, it's much better to seek out foreign channels showing EPL matches than the ones from the UK.  The Canadian and US and BEin channels in particular are usually fine as there's less folk watching them.

I tried them as well but couldn't get anything.  What VPN do you use?

53 minutes ago, Bad Religion said:

I tried them as well but couldn't get anything.  What VPN do you use?

IPVanish.

I know there is a problem on some IPTV services with EE, but that's longstanding and not a new issue.

From a FB forum I still subscribe to from an old service I used to use, seems that there were a lot of problems over the weekend for many. As they all seem to use the same providers, it became a bit hit or miss...

Edited by altyjambo
typo

Bad Religion
29 minutes ago, altyjambo said:

IPVanish.

I know there is a problem on some IPTV services with EE, but that's longstanding and not a new issue.

From a FB forum I still subscribe to from an old service I used to use, seems that there were a lot of problems over the weekend for many. As they all seem to use the same providers, it became a bit hit or miss...

Ah ok cheers. I'm not on Facebook so don't see the comments.

I'll try again (to watch the EPL matches) after the international break before reluctantly signing up to IPVanish if I don't have any luck.

Ah ok cheers. I'm not on Facebook so don't see the comments.

I'll try again (to watch the EPL matches) after the international break before reluctantly signing up to IPVanish if I don't have any luck.

I use digibit vpn. Zero complaints and only 2 quid a month. 

Bad Religion
12 minutes ago, Beave1874 said:

Legend! thanks very much!

23 minutes ago, Beave1874 said:

10 minutes ago, Bad Religion said:

I'm also using Digibit. Absolutely spot on for me.

6 hours ago, AlimOzturk said:

Down load this APK, then enter the code..

Lots of different streaming options. There is  a Terrarium clone called Movie HD red which, along with real-derbid which great. You can set it up to have Auto Play by tweaking settings. 

plenty live streaming options there and a great hooky Spotify premium which has been working great for me for while. 

Didn't seem to work. Keeps saying the app needs to update then nothing happens

22 minutes ago, Jeff said:

Didn't seem to work. Keeps saying the app needs to update then nothing happens

yep getting the same issue with movie play red

Very welcome. I was paying far too much for ipvanish. I'm sure if you look on Twitter you'll maybe get a 20% discount off digibit or search Google. Good luck. 

jack D and coke

Watching a bit just now about FABiptv. 6 people arrested and all details taken. Seems Police Scotland were involved too. 

Maybe it’s time all these providers all went bitcoin. 

F2B59C06-AA77-4C5D-88D1-960374BEA683.png

On 08/10/2018 at 21:18, jack D and coke said:

Watching a bit just now about FABiptv. 6 people arrested and all details taken. Seems Police Scotland were involved too. 

Maybe it’s time all these providers all went bitcoin. 

F2B59C06-AA77-4C5D-88D1-960374BEA683.png

no gonna make oot a ken anything aboot bitcoin n that but av read american kingpin. boy that created silk road website. see people sayin bitcoin is untraceable but they managed to trace everyone that had been sent bitcoin and who had received it. Doesnae seem so secure if they can do this.

jack D and coke
1 minute ago, markphmfc said:

no gonna make oot a ken anything aboot bitcoin n that but av read american kingpin. boy that created silk road website. see people sayin bitcoin is untraceable but they managed to trace everyone that had been sent bitcoin and who had received it. Doesnae seem so secure if they can do this.

Hmm aye but maybe it’s not so clear as to what they sent it for I don’t know. 

Sportmania and one or two others cant use normal currency transactions anymore but accept bitcoin. I’m not that clued up to know exactly how that makes them a bit safer. God knows. 

13 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

Hmm aye but maybe it’s not so clear as to what they sent it for I don’t know. 

Sportmania and one or two others cant use normal currency transactions anymore but accept bitcoin. I’m not that clued up to know exactly how that makes them a bit safer. God knows. 

at end of the day its a book but made me wonder. few feds transferred some tae their own wallets and routed them through different other accounts. If the books tae be believed. the feds used some algorithm which allowed them tae follow it and it led them to various people including their own feds. 

jack D and coke
6 minutes ago, markphmfc said:

at end of the day its a book but made me wonder. few feds transferred some tae their own wallets and routed them through different other accounts. If the books tae be believed. the feds used some algorithm which allowed them tae follow it and it led them to various people including their own feds. 

Interesting mate. Suppose there’s always a way. 

chester copperpot

Any decent apps I can download on to my aftv for movies and tv series.

Have the sports sorted but needing an upgrade from terranium tv since that's went breasts skyward.

wentworth jambo
2 hours ago, chester copperpot said:

Any decent apps I can download on to my aftv for movies and tv series.

Have the sports sorted but needing an upgrade from terranium tv since that's went breasts skyward.

Genesis Reborn still working well for me

55 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

I am getting bitcoin this week so will re-subscribe to SM. Is it still running well?

Yeah it is. Calendar isn't working 100% yet, however it does tell you what channels to use and when you visit the channels manually the majority work. If a channel is down it's fixed relatively quickly if mentioned on the facebook group

3 minutes ago, Jeff said:

Yeah it is. Calendar isn't working 100% yet, however it does tell you what channels to use and when you visit the channels manually the majority work. If a channel is down it's fixed relatively quickly if mentioned on the facebook group

Cheers , looking forward to getting up and running again.