• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rudolf's Mate

• jack D and coke

• Unknown user

• AlimOzturk

invernessjt
8 minutes ago, Pennywise said:

Anyone getting a stream for the fight? I'm using vista TV and the only streams I can see are shit. 

Watching it on flawless and it's perfect so far.

invernessjt
12 minutes ago, Pennywise said:

Anyone getting a stream for the fight? I'm using vista TV and the only streams I can see are shit. 

Also perfect stream on Puresports.

The Internet

What's the best way to get the football replays add on just now? Or any football highlights one really. Tried the noodsandnerds repo but can't get it to work.

I just got an Amazon Firestick and have added Kodi.  Ive looked over the last few pages of this thread but think I would just get more confused if I looked further.

I've been watching films which has been straightforward enough but I have 2 questions.

Should I instal an ip hider/VPN and are there any decent free ones out there?

Should I be able to watch Sky Atlantic and sky sports on the live TV section? I'm only really wanting that for watching football and, when the time comes, game of thrones.

Cheers in advance for any advice.

jack D and coke

Catz Eyeptv having a few problems just now with blocks etc went down during the fight Saturday too. Did anybody join for the fight? 

Footballfirst

The EPL has just had some success in prosecuting suppliers of streaming devices

https://www.premierleague.com/news/656708?sf186270698=1

Two suppliers of Kodi-type illegal devices have each been jailed for four-and-a-half years in Newcastle Crown Court

Two suppliers of Kodi-type illegal devices have each been jailed for four-and-a-half years in Newcastle Crown Court after being found guilty of conspiracy to defraud.

John Dodds and Jason Richards sold hundreds of devices that enabled their customers to view Premier League football via unauthorised access to Sky Sports, BT Sport and illegal foreign channels.

In doing so they defrauded the Premier League and Sky and BT.

They also ripped off customers who were regularly left with devices that had their broadcast signal interrupted or didn’t work properly.

Their criminal activity saw them fraudulently earn at least £1.5million through the sale of the illegal devices and other equipment. This will now be subject to confiscation proceedings.

Dodds, who has a previous conviction for threatening a Sky employee, attempted to prevent evidence being discovered by hiding the keys to a car full of equipment and documentation, including a list of all his clients, several streets away from his home.

Richards attempted to conceal evidence just before being arrested by destroying hard drives and hiding information in his deep freezer.

This led to a conviction for attempting to pervert the course of justice in addition to his conspiracy to defraud offence.

The pair were arrested following an investigation instigated by the Premier League, working in partnership with FACT.

A range of North East bodies, including North East GAIN and The National Trading Standards Regional investigation team, played key supporting roles in the investigation.

The case was prosecuted on behalf of the Premier League by David Groome and Ari Alibhai, of QEB Hollis Whiteman Chambers.

"This is a hugely significant judgment as it provides further evidence that selling these devices is illegal and can result in a prison sentence," Premier League Director of Legal Services, Kevin Plumb, said.

"We have seen several reports from people who have purchased illicit streaming devices only to be left with no service when the seller is forced to cease trading because the law has caught up with them, or their broadcast signal has been interrupted by our enforcement measures.

"We hope this verdict gets the message out that selling or using these devices is simply not worth the risk.

"The many things fans enjoy about the Premier League – the ability that clubs have to develop and acquire talented players, to build and improve stadiums, and to support communities and schools – is all predicated on being able to market, sell and protect rights.

"We are pleased the Courts have recognised that in this case."

Kieron Sharp, the CEO of FACT, called the result "an excellent example of how serious an issue illegal streaming is".

Sharp added: "TV boxes and sticks that allow consumers to illegally stream sports, such as Premier League matches, not only have a huge effect on the content owners and broadcasters but the thousands of people working tirelessly behind the scenes to put the sport on our screens.

"This is no longer a grey area – selling devices like this or using one at home to watch content you normally would pay for is breaking the law.

"This sentencing should send out a very clear and strong message to anyone involved in the sale of these devices that it is very much illegal and that they risk spending time behind bars."

The Premier League is currently engaged in a comprehensive copyright protection programme that has included obtaining a High Court Order that compels the UK’s Internet Service Providers (ISPs) to block illegal streams of its content, and led to a seller of illicit streaming devices based in Nottingham being jailed for four years.

The League's activity in this area is not restricted to the UK and has included shutting down an illegal ISP in Spain and working with Thai authorities to bust a large-scale supply of illicit streaming devices across South East Asia. 

The UK Government – via the Intellectual Property Office – has recently provided guidance stating that the use of illicit streaming devices is illegal.

They certainly seem quite successful with the blocks so far. While I have been able to watch a number of games this season, it is certainly not as easy as it was last season. It will only get more difficult. 

Joey J J Jr Shabadoo
23 minutes ago, Clark Griswold said:

Does anyone use Flawless IPTV? If so, any good?

I use it. Works perfectly without a vpn, too. 

Bordeaux 03
2 hours ago, Rab87 said:

They certainly seem quite successful with the blocks so far. While I have been able to watch a number of games this season, it is certainly not as easy as it was last season. It will only get more difficult. 

and I've found using a VPN doesn't make any difference.

Tommy Brown

"We have seen several reports from people who have purchased illicit streaming devices only to be left with no service when the seller is forced to cease trading because the law has caught up with them, or their broadcast signal has been interrupted by our enforcement measures. 

These twats get on my nipples. You get these things knowing there is risk, but they go to trading standards, FFS.

Clark Griswold
5 hours ago, Joey J J Jr Shabadoo said:

Thanks. Been looking at this and Fab, might just trial both for a couple of days each and see what the difference is. This is all new to me!

jack D and coke
6 hours ago, Joey J J Jr Shabadoo said:

Really? A couple of mates of mine need a VPN with flawless when the football is on...

Joey J J Jr Shabadoo
46 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

Really? A couple of mates of mine need a VPN with flawless when the football is on...

I used to, but haven't used it for 3 or 4 weeks, now. It was one of my mates that mentioned it.

Joey J J Jr Shabadoo
On 10/03/2018 at 16:14, Joey J J Jr Shabadoo said:

My flawless is working great, even without the VPN turned on. I'm with BT and needed one before.

From previous page.

Edited by Joey J J Jr Shabadoo

jack D and coke
19 minutes ago, Joey J J Jr Shabadoo said:

I used to, but haven't used it for 3 or 4 weeks, now. It was one of my mates that mentioned it.

:thumbsup: 

1 hour ago, jack D and coke said:

Anybody else having problems with Caz’s Eyeptv? This Connor dude is a bit scarce now isn’t he?

mine hasn't worked since early afternoon,  it went down last weekend but they fixed it Monday, not looking good 

Tommy Brown
4 hours ago, jack D and coke said:

Anybody else having problems with Caz’s Eyeptv? This Connor dude is a bit scarce now isn’t he?

2 hours ago, Jambo_23 said:

mine hasn't worked since early afternoon,  it went down last weekend but they fixed it Monday, not looking good 

mine seems ok 

jack D and coke
20 hours ago, Jambo_23 said:

17 hours ago, Tommy Brown said:

mine seems ok 

Reseller. Scouser. Say no more :facepalm: 

Tommy Brown
37 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

Reseller. Scouser. Say no more :facepalm: 

controversial!!!!

Do you write for the Sun?

:wink:

chester copperpot

Downloaded a wee app by typing in uktvnow into the google search bar, then if you scrawl 4 or so down it comes up with uktvnow 8.16 android app. Install that and got all the masters links and watched the Grand Prix today all today buffer free on my phone.

Give it a bash and see how you get on.

My ultimate mania sub has run out and they still seem to only be accepting payment in Bitcoin. Anybody using another service with decent streams for football & films for a similar price?

jack D and coke
3 hours ago, shona77 said:

My ultimate mania sub has run out and they still seem to only be accepting payment in Bitcoin. Anybody using another service with decent streams for football & films for a similar price?

I’d stick with Sportsmania if I was you, it’s a doddle to get bitcoin honestly you can have it bought and paid for in no time. They’ve also been around a decent amount of time and are pretty reliable. 

On 06/03/2018 at 13:35, chester copperpot said:

A further update from Fab tv mate. Ut has been brilliant for me at all times.

On a par with mania for me. They've got the wee English premiership abroad section which works great for me

Ive just taken the trial with them and it is as good as you say. The Prem abroad section, I’m assuming is the 3pm KO’s. Do they stream ok?

Tommy Brown
8 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

Anybody here still with sportsmania?

Is your iptv working?  mine is not connecting.

you posted last week, that it was down.

jack D and coke
23 minutes ago, Tommy Brown said:

Is your iptv working?  mine is not connecting.

you posted last week, that it was down.

Which one are you with? I have a couple these days...

Tommy Brown
2 hours ago, jack D and coke said:

Which one are you with? I have a couple these days...

:lol:

catzeye (Connor the scouse git)

jack D and coke
Just now, Tommy Brown said:

:lol:

catzeye (Connor the scouse git)

:lol: Is it down is it? I’ll try mine in a bit and let you know. I had problems last week but he sorted it so I’ll cut the scouse git some slack for now. 

Tommy Brown
19 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

:lol: Is it down is it? I’ll try mine in a bit and let you know. I had problems last week but he sorted it so I’ll cut the scouse git some slack for now. 

18 minutes ago, AlimOzturk said:

Mines working fine. 

False alarm guys.

I went into my app settings (AFTV) and chose "Clear Data".

Bingo

:thumbsup: 

Psychedelicropcircle

My android box now won’t load the latest Kodi so it’s time for a new one. Any recommendations folks?

luckyBatistuta
6 hours ago, jack D and coke said:

Anybody here still with sportsmania?

:biggrin:

the sports on demand don’t work though, everything else is fine and dandy. I’ll be giving you a shout soon, as my subs will be due shortly.

jack D and coke
15 hours ago, luckyBatistuta said:

:biggrin:

the sports on demand don’t work though, everything else is fine and dandy. I’ll be giving you a shout soon, as my subs will be due shortly.

No worries man aye :thumbsup: 

crunchy frog
17 hours ago, Psychedelicropcircle said:

My android box now won’t load the latest Kodi so it’s time for a new one. Any recommendations folks?

I've got one of these. Works perfectly, I'd recommend it.

There's a newer model for 95 quid if you fancy, although I can't really see the difference between mine and it. Good customer service too.

https://www.entertainmentbox.com/product/stream-tv-box-ebox-t8-v4-tv-box-latest-kodi-smart-tv-box/

Can't stream any films now on Exodus, Elysium. Supremacy or Neptune Rising.

Any recommendations please guys?

44 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

personally still using terrarium

24 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

Through KODI?

Nah just through the firestick app. Kodi has been a bit iffy for shows/movies as of late

6 minutes ago, Jeff said:

Nah just through the firestick app. Kodi has been a bit iffy for shows/movies as of late

Don't I know it.  Cheers for the advice, although I seem to recall I tried to install Terrarium a while back but my version of Kodi was not compatible.  I shall try agian tonight though.

11 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

Don't I know it.  Cheers for the advice, although I seem to recall I tried to install Terrarium a while back but my version of Kodi was not compatible.  I shall try agian tonight though.

Do a quick youtube search with 2018 in your search. Should be a good few tutorials

6 hours ago, i8hibsh said:

New fix for Neptune Rising dated15th April, you need to update the source for the Blamo repo.

A link to easy guide on how to do the update: 

https://www.tvboxbee.com/placenta-and-neptune-rising-addon-not-working-issue-fixed/

Worked for me took 2/3mins to update.