Kodi again

Unknown user

1 minute ago, i8hibsh said:

Cheers , looking forward to getting up and running again.

If you need the facebook page then let me know once you've subscribed and I'll pm you the details

• Replies 9.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rudolf's Mate

• jack D and coke

• Unknown user

• AlimOzturk

chester copperpot
2 hours ago, wentworth jambo said:

Genesis Reborn still working well for me

Is it an add on to Kodi or I standalone app mate?

Joey J J Jr Shabadoo
4 hours ago, chester copperpot said:

Any decent apps I can download on to my aftv for movies and tv series.

Have the sports sorted but needing an upgrade from terranium tv since that's went breasts skyward.

If you go into filelinked (think it was mentioned earlier) there's a list of decent add ons. Cyber flix is just like terrarium and works well. Same with cinema hd and free flix TV. 

1 hour ago, jack D and coke said:

You need a vpn too btw??

Yeah, there is one inbuilt to my android box. I bought it 'bespoke' from an 'Independent' retailer let's say

:gok:

jack D and coke
1 hour ago, i8hibsh said:

Yeah, there is one inbuilt to my android box. I bought it 'bespoke' from an 'Independent' retailer let's say

?

chester copperpot
2 hours ago, i8hibsh said:

Ty?

Seems to be doing a roaring trade haha

Edit - I have a cracking IPTV that has not buffered in 2 months of having it. No VPN needed either and he accepts PayPal.

Gimme a shout if you want a wee nudge in the right direction. 10 a month but spot on service 

Edited by chester copperpot

Just now, chester copperpot said:

Ty?

Still going strong after 3 years.

Joey J J Jr Shabadoo
4 hours ago, chester copperpot said:

Ty?

Edit - I have a cracking IPTV that has not buffered in 2 months of having it. No VPN needed either and he accepts PayPal.

Gimme a shout if you want a wee nudge in the right direction. 10 a month but spot on service 

I'll take a PM, cheers.

15 hours ago, chester copperpot said:

Ty?

Can  i have a PM please.

I am just curious thats all.

I have just finished a 1 month trial with Wicked IPTV and it worked flawlessly, no need for a VPN ( nor are you allowed to use a VPN ) and it has the usual scottish football club tv. 

The fact i cant use my VPN means i wont be sticking with Wicked, apart from that it was perfect.

£10pm or 3 month for £25. 

I am now trialing another provider.

What an absolute ****ing nightmare bitcoin is. Had a pal of mine who has traded bitcoin before do this for me with no joy. It would not verify the sports mania account. I'm getting so frustrated. I want to subscribe, I want to pay them but they make it so hard. With so many games coming up that I can't attend I am desperate for Sports Mania.

I appreciate all other suggestions but had Sports Mania two years and I trust it, I like it and am resistant to change.

Any help be appreciated.

On 16/10/2018 at 17:56, chester copperpot said:

Read the edited version mate. 

Is it in the form of a box like the droidbox? Easy to set up etc? May do this if can't get SM

chester copperpot
41 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

Is it in the form of a box like the droidbox? Easy to set up etc? May do this if can't get SM

It's just a wee app that the boy will send you a link to on Facebook. Will PM you the details but it has honestly been perfect for me these past 2 months. 

jack D and coke
1 hour ago, i8hibsh said:

What an absolute ****ing nightmare bitcoin is. Had a pal of mine who has traded bitcoin before do this for me with no joy. It would not verify the sports mania account. I'm getting so frustrated. I want to subscribe, I want to pay them but they make it so hard. With so many games coming up that I can't attend I am desperate for Sports Mania.

I appreciate all other suggestions but had Sports Mania two years and I trust it, I like it and am resistant to change.

Any help be appreciated.

Not sure what he’s doing wrong. Paying with bitcoin is easy. If you have bitcoin in say coinbase you just copy the wallet address and send. It’s a doddle tbh. It can maybe take a half hour or something to go through to complete the transaction on the blockchain but there nothing complicated about it. 

jack D and coke
4 minutes ago, Jeff said:

If the payment has completed and you don't have access give me a pm with your username and bitcoin transaction and I'll get them to look into it

Was gonna suggest the same. You have to go onto the browser version of coinbase to get the transaction details though you can’t access it through the app. On the 2nd pic with the bitcoin transaction is the details you need to copy. 

2E3188DB-2AC5-41DE-B86A-CE9F86594D53.jpeg

4A1C92FB-A934-4A3F-9D0D-D970DE1C395D.jpeg

27 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

@i8hibshWhen you say it won’t verify mania what do you mean? Has the payment went through but you can’t log in?

The destination source.bank wont move the cash. He is using revolut.

jack D and coke
2 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

The destination source.bank wont move the cash. He is using revolut.

You can’t spend your crypto through revolut. Revolut only hold the funds and let you trade crypto I’m fairly sure. 

You need to open a coinbase account man. Not difficult but one or two hoops to jump through to verify your account. 

On 18/10/2018 at 08:26, jack D and coke said:

You can’t spend your crypto through revolut. Revolut only hold the funds and let you trade crypto I’m fairly sure. 

You need to open a coinbase account man. Not difficult but one or two hoops to jump through to verify your account. 

Thanks for all the help. Special shout out to CC for the PM.

I have got a new sub for Mania. 

:yas:

Everytime I open a link however it says "error  check the log"

:sob:

jack D and coke
14 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

Log on to the forum and ask mate. 

forum.sportsmania.rocks I think is the url 

Just use your normal log in deets. 

4 hours ago, i8hibsh said:

You're trying to use the calendar aren't you? Try locating the channel manually as the calendar isn't working yet

1 hour ago, Jeff said:

You're trying to use the calendar aren't you? Try locating the channel manually as the calendar isn't working yet

Sorry, what do you mean?

7 hours ago, i8hibsh said:

Sorry, what do you mean?

Are you using the calendar option? Are you clicking on a match on the calendar and selectinh a channel that way? For some unknown reason all the channels dont work that way. If you see what channel the game is on and go back to the home page and find the channel without using the calendar option it should work. Give me a shout if you need the facebook group btw. The admins are quick with channel issues and other problems

I have the old version of SM and can't install a new one as my Kodi is only 15.2. So I am going to buy a firestick tomorrow. I will install newest SM on it. 

Q. Is it just the English prem you need the VPN for?  Will literally never watch it so if this is the case I wont get one.

So I hear Ultimate Mania is back?  Right?  Uninstalled it in a fit of rage about a month ago and now can’t find details of where to find it?  Has it changed repo?  Please help!

On 21/10/2018 at 18:55, i8hibsh said:

I have the old version of SM and can't install a new one as my Kodi is only 15.2. So I am going to buy a firestick tomorrow. I will install newest SM on it. 

Q. Is it just the English prem you need the VPN for?  Will literally never watch it so if this is the case I wont get one.

When the EPL goes live the majority of streams go down

2 hours ago, jamb0_1874 said:

Thinking of giving iptv a go, anybody got any hints for ones to use or where to get them from?

I’m quite new to this party but someone mentioned helix hosting on this thread and I went with that. Took a 48 hour trial for £1 last month and never bothered trialling any others as it worked perfectly and has done ever since. There might be better out there but I stopped looking. No issues with 3pms either but I do use a VPN so that might make a difference. 

There’s different packages depending on what you want but cheapest is £6 a month for uk only. £8 to throw in American aswell. Cheaper again if you take it for longer than a month. 

Its got got its own apk that’s easy to install onto a firestick and I also have it on my iPhone aswell which is handy. 

Its also got hearts tv listed but not been able to test that yet. 

On 27/10/2018 at 21:49, Jeff said:

Gaia works ok

Just installed gaia. When I select a film it says we found x amount of streams but then nowt. where do the streams go? How do I select one?

Just now, i8hibsh said:

Just installed gaia. When I select a film it says we found x amount of streams but then nowt. where do the streams go? How do I select one?

See I had that issue but when I entered my real-debrid details it worked perfectly. Not sure if you have RD?

31 minutes ago, Jeff said:

See I had that issue but when I entered my real-debrid details it worked perfectly. Not sure if you have RD?

Real debris?

3 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

Real debris?

It's basically a service that gives you real high quality links that hardly buffer. Would defo recommend. I'd also recommend checking out youtube for all the upto date apks

3 minutes ago, Jeff said:

It's basically a service that gives you real high quality links that hardly buffer. Would defo recommend. I'd also recommend checking out youtube for all the upto date apks

Cheers mate  Does that mean gaia is unusable without?

1 minute ago, i8hibsh said:

Cheers mate  Does that mean gaia is unusable without?

Looks that way. 

If you want one without RD I'd check this guys videos out. He is usually on the ball with new apps etc

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys, this is the newest version of exodus for anyone looking for films/tv series:

##Exodus Redux

The newest Exodus fork around, paired with LambdaScrapers. This is a hoster add-on, so you shouldn't need a VPN, but it will work better with a premium service like Real-Debrid or Premiumize.

To install, add the following source in the file manager: https://i-a-c.github.io/repo/

Install the repo zip contained there, and then install Exodus Redux from the Exodus Redux Repo.

In order to use it for more than just trailers, you'll also need to go into Settings -> Providers and enable LambdaScrapers. After doing so, you should also clear providers inside Exodus Redux by going to `Tools -> Clear Providers`.

Off topic but I'm not sure if anyone has heard of initiative q but I have invites left if anyone would like to sign up, it may not go anywhere but since you guys like your bitcoin etc thought you'd want to get in early incase it does, free to sign up and you get some reserved for if it does take off in the future. As always do your own research into it but it's the guys that made PayPal so it looks promising. 

Here's my link if you would like to sign up :https://initiativeq.com/invite/rxtR5eXpm

If I'm not allowed to post this here let me know and I'll edit so it's just the add on information.

Edited by Doig1874

Joey J J Jr Shabadoo

The best film add ons are via filelinked. Install thaon to your stick, when you run it, enter the code 67724750 and a few decent add ons are listed - cinema hd, free flix, tea tv and cyber flix (like terrarium). I watched blackkklansman a couple weeks ago in full HD (I don't use real debrid). 

Edited by Joey J J Jr Shabadoo

• 2 weeks later...

Is there any decent movie downloads to replace Terrarium TV, now on the firestick?  I have all the channels via perfect player but on demand movies is poor.  

Edited by Inch Hearts

Joey J J Jr Shabadoo
37 minutes ago, Inch Hearts said:

Is there any decent movie downloads to replace Terrarium TV, now on the firestick?  I have all the channels via perfect player but on demand movies is poor.  

Download filelinked and enter code 17779393, there is about 50 addons listed. Some better than others. 

2 hours ago, Inch Hearts said:

Showbox is outstanding but you need the You Tube tutorial and app for the mouse toggle.