Kodi again

Unknown user

Once you install showbox on your firestick, this is vital:

A bit of a faff but you get used to it, but the quality on showbox is worth it.

Hint : once you are watching a video etc never hit pause as it messes it up and starts playing through KODI instead of firestick

• Replies 9.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rudolf's Mate

• jack D and coke

• Unknown user

• AlimOzturk

Joey J J Jr Shabadoo
2 hours ago, Inch Hearts said:

Thanks guys I'll look into both.

Cinema HD & Cyberflix (this is just like Terarium) are excellent.

1 hour ago, Joey J J Jr Shabadoo said:

Cinema HD & Cyberflix (this is just like Terarium) are excellent.

Good man ? for the kids for Xmas movies mainly. 

Joey J J Jr Shabadoo
2 minutes ago, Inch Hearts said:

Good man ? for the kids for Xmas movies mainly. 

Like I say, there are loads of apps, including live TV ones. Easy to install and remove if they don't work. 

Not sure if you use mobdro, but the ad free version doesn't work. You need to uninstall the existing one and install the one brought up in that firelinked list (one that says direct download). 

Edited by Joey J J Jr Shabadoo

chuck berrys hairline
On 21/11/2018 at 12:36, i8hibsh said:

Once you install showbox on your firestick, this is vital:

A bit of a faff but you get used to it, but the quality on showbox is worth it.

Hint : once you are watching a video etc never hit pause as it messes it up and starts playing through KODI instead of firestick

This crashed for anyone else since update? Deleted and redownloaded but still not working ?

• 3 weeks later...
jack D and coke

I haven’t used Kodi for months now. When my real-debrid ran out I couldn’t get decent streams for almost anything, always blurry pixelated pish, so went back to torrents if I need anything. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
ULSTER HEARTS

Does anyone still use builds for Kodi or are you just using add ons? I have put CinemaHD on my Firestick & it was great to start with but the show I'm trying to watch keeps buffering now so I was just looking for a back up. Any recommendations for me? 

1 hour ago, ULSTER HEARTS said:

Does anyone still use builds for Kodi or are you just using add ons? I have put CinemaHD on my Firestick & it was great to start with but the show I'm trying to watch keeps buffering now so I was just looking for a back up. Any recommendations for me? 

I just pick and choose what add ons to use.

Since Placenta went tits up I've been using Yoda, works great with Real Debrid.

https://seo-michael.co.uk/how-to-install-yoda-kodi/

Joey J J Jr Shabadoo

2 hours ago, ULSTER HEARTS said:

I've not used cinema hd for a few weeks. There's also freeflix hq and cyberflix, both of these work for me. Type 67724750 into filelinked and you should be able to add them. 

Also, I haven't used kodi in months. 

24 minutes ago, Joey J J Jr Shabadoo said:

I've not used cinema hd for a few weeks. There's also freeflix hq and cyberflix, both of these work for me. Type 67724750 into filelinked and you should be able to add them. 

Also, I haven't used kodi in months. 

I'm still using Maverick and Covenant.

Over the weekend watched The favourite ( pants) and Hunter Killer- good .

never had any issues with either

2 hours ago, doctor jambo said:

I'm still using Maverick and Covenant.

Over the weekend watched The favourite ( pants) and Hunter Killer- good .

never had any issues with either

Covenant is very hit or miss for me now, Maverick however is brilliant although I’m running a slightly older version of Kodi 

Joey J J Jr Shabadoo
4 minutes ago, ULSTER HEARTS said:

Thanks guys I'll give filelinked a try, I assume it's similar to firedl?

You just type in the code, then PIN, if required, then it lists loads of APKs to install. 

Some work better than others, best to try one and just uninstall if it's rubbish. 

ULSTER HEARTS
1 minute ago, Joey J J Jr Shabadoo said:

You just type in the code, then PIN, if required, then it lists loads of APKs to install. 

Some work better than others, best to try one and just uninstall if it's rubbish. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have a subscription with IPTV.Shop https://iptv.shop/

Its really good and I get all sport channels in HD/FHD with zero buffering.

I'm using KODI through an Amazon Fire TV box. My only gripe is that when I want to watch something I have to wait while the 'client channels' are loaded. This can take up to 5 or 10 minutes each time. Sometimes after waiting for this process the channels don't work and I have to go through the process again. I missed the whole of the first half of City v Arsenal on Sunday because of this. Does anyone have any experience with this? Am I doing something wrong or is this just the way it is with IPTV?

I also run a VPN,

Cheers

jack D and coke
1 hour ago, Bad Religion said:

I'm using KODI through an Amazon Fire TV box. My only gripe is that when I want to watch something I have to wait while the 'client channels' are loaded. This can take up to 5 or 10 minutes each time. Sometimes after waiting for this process the channels don't work and I have to go through the process again. I missed the whole of the first half of City v Arsenal on Sunday because of this. Does anyone have any experience with this? Am I doing something wrong or is this just the way it is with IPTV?

I also run a VPN,

Cheers

Haven’t heard of that before,  the waiting times I mean. You’re using an AFTV box too which is as decent a streaming box as there is tbh so not sure what the problem is. 

What app does the service use?

29 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

Haven’t heard of that before,  the waiting times I mean. You’re using an AFTV box too which is as decent a streaming box as there is tbh so not sure what the problem is. 

What app does the service use?

I'm not sure what app the service uses. I just open up KODI and go the TV section and it loads the channels.

I've emailed the provider and they've suggested I remove all the channel groups from my account that I don't use (Which is the majority) to reduce the loading time. I'll try this. 

jack D and coke
23 minutes ago, Bad Religion said:

I'm not sure what app the service uses. I just open up KODI and go the TV section and it loads the channels.

I've emailed the provider and they've suggested I remove all the channel groups from my account that I don't use (Which is the majority) to reduce the loading time. I'll try this. 

If it uses kodi ask for another app. He should have a few options. 

Been using my IPTV for month's and not a problem. Last few days ISPs have been onto them. Anyway looking like I need a VPN..

So recommendations please. 

I'm using 2nd gen firestick if that makes a difference.

Cheers

jack D and coke
3 hours ago, robbo1874 said:

Been using my IPTV for month's and not a problem. Last few days ISPs have been onto them. Anyway looking like I need a VPN..

So recommendations please. 

I'm using 2nd gen firestick if that makes a difference.

Cheers

https://digibitdesign.com/

Use code STREAMVPN for a discount too. £2 a month after that. 

Youll need fireDL app on your FS. If you don’t have it use downloader app and enter...

http://aidymatic.co.uk/firedl.apk and install. Open fireDL...

Then type

into the address bar to get the digibit FS app, install and open and enter the logins digibit email you??

Connect it before launching your iptv service app. 

Edited by jack D and coke

2 hours ago, jack D and coke said:

https://digibitdesign.com/

Use code STREAMVPN for a discount too. £2 a month after that. 

Youll need fireDL app on your FS. If you don’t have it use downloader app and enter...

http://aidymatic.co.uk/firedl.apk and install. Open fireDL...

Then type

into the address bar to get the digibit FS app, install and open and enter the logins digibit email you??

Connect it before launching your iptv service app. 

Thank you for that. ?

jack D and coke
9 minutes ago, robbo1874 said:

Thank you for that. ?

It seems to have missed out my bit about getting the digibit app onto the Firestick with fireDL. 

Type digibitvpn into the address bar??

13 hours ago, AUGUST11 said:

What’s the best site to use now? Not used anything since my ultimate mania ran out last year. Would probably be using my firestick. 

Id try them again.

They were taking new subs, changed to a host app, iptv smarters which has worked for me perfectly.

• 1 month later...
Bridge of Djoum
On 06/02/2019 at 04:26, Bad Religion said:

I also run a VPN,

Cheers

In all honesty is it really worth the bother?

You get all the sports channels...but were unable to watch the game. 

jack D and coke
21 minutes ago, Bridge of Djoum said:

In all honesty is it really worth the bother?

You get all the sports channels...but were unable to watch the game. 

All depends what provider you have tbh. There’s a lot out there now. You get occassional issues, you have to expect it with these types of services tbh but mine in general has been bang on for over a year now. 

jack D and coke
40 minutes ago, Jambo_23 said:

Hi, I'm looking for  a iptv recommendation. Would prefer one that works with smart Iptv. cheers in advance 

Pm’d you mate. 

alzamondo jambo

Could I have a pm Jack D. My current iptv runs out soon and it hasn't been that reliable of late so was looking for a decent alternative. Thanks 

jack D and coke
2 hours ago, alzamondo jambo said:

Could I have a pm Jack D. My current iptv runs out soon and it hasn't been that reliable of late so was looking for a decent alternative. Thanks 

Pm’d you mate.