• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rudolf's Mate

• jack D and coke

• Unknown user

• AlimOzturk

Joey J J Jr Shabadoo
1 hour ago, jack D and coke said:

I found one the other week. Had a free trial but only during the week. Asked the admin if the channel worked and he assured me it did. I can give you the deets if you like?

I'll take a PM, too, please. Although I usually just pay Hearts the monthly fee, it'll be handy to know about.

jack D and coke
10 minutes ago, Joey J J Jr Shabadoo said:

I'll take a PM, too, please. Although I usually just pay Hearts the monthly fee, it'll be handy to know about.

Pm sent. 

chester copperpot
4 hours ago, jack D and coke said:

Pm sent. 

How are folk getting on with sportsmania.

My subs expired on Friday and wont bother with it as got 3 months BT sports and with all the probs with SM on EPL day I dunno if its still worth it.

Shame as I loved SM and all that it came with.

42 minutes ago, chester copperpot said:

My subs expired on Friday and wont bother with it as got 3 months BT sports and with all the probs with SM on EPL day I dunno if its still worth it.

With a VPN its still perfect.

I'd be delighted with a pm, I'll be moving away from mania this time, but mainly because I don't want to give them my precious bitcoin!

19 minutes ago, Smithee said:

I'd be delighted with a pm, I'll be moving away from mania this time, but mainly because I don't want to give them my precious bitcoin!

Youre like the Gollum of bitcoin

luckyBatistuta
3 hours ago, chester copperpot said:

Mine is still working well, not having any problems at all. :2thumbsup:

jack D and coke
3 hours ago, chester copperpot said:

Get a VPN it’s perfect mate. I’ve just re-subscribed for another 6 months. 

Edited by jack D and coke

Obviously Scottish Club TV has stopped on Mania

:sob:

But does anyone know if there will be a stream on any channel tonight?

16 hours ago, jack D and coke said:

Do free VPN’s work or does it have to be a paid one?

jack D and coke
59 minutes ago, RDC1 said:

Do free VPN’s work or does it have to be a paid one?

Free ones will work but maybe not so good, I use IP Vanish, it’s about £50 a year.  I haven’t tried the free ones though maybe someone else can vouch for them. 

Cairneyhill Jambo
On 09/11/2015 at 15:31, bilstonjambo said:

I have just bought a fire stick, wouldn't have a clue how to install kodi, friend of a friend is going to install it for ?25, is that the going rate for something like that?

Also what can I expect from kodi, do I get live football streams etc?

Do it yourself and save yourself 25 quid. If you're on Facebook, there's s kodi page you can upon that shows you how to do it. It's easy to do. 

14 hours ago, Cairneyhill Jambo said:

Do it yourself and save yourself 25 quid. If you're on Facebook, there's s kodi page you can upon that shows you how to do it. It's easy to do. 

I hope he's not been waiting two years for someone to answer

On ‎11‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 23:12, jack D and coke said:

I subscribed for almost a year and it was great, then the VPN & bitcoin nonsense started.

I bought IP Vanish and the speeds I was getting on my android tv were awful, such that the live sport couldn't stream without very bad buffering so I cancelled both the IPTV & VPN.

How have people been getting such great speeds on VPN's when mine's was so terrible?  I was asking it to find the best speeds / servers and it was always crap

jack D and coke
1 minute ago, Jambo83 said:

I subscribed for almost a year and it was great, then the VPN & bitcoin nonsense started.

I bought IP Vanish and the speeds I was getting on my android tv were awful, such that the live sport couldn't stream without very bad buffering so I cancelled both the IPTV & VPN.

How have people been getting such great speeds on VPN's when mine's was so terrible?  I was asking it to find the best speeds / servers and it was always crap

Mine works fine mate but I use android boxes and always run the speed tests in the maintenance section before clicking on a stream. I was getting some buffering until I ran the speed checks and my connections were being rated E and sometimes F. 

Bitcoin isn’t a biggie either imo. Buy some, buy some mania. Done. 

4 hours ago, jack D and coke said:

Mine works fine mate but I use android boxes and always run the speed tests in the maintenance section before clicking on a stream. I was getting some buffering until I ran the speed checks and my connections were being rated E and sometimes F. 

Bitcoin isn’t a biggie either imo. Buy some, buy some mania. Done. 

Might have to rejoin Mania and try the bitcoin. Flawless keeps crashing now... Either that or join Sly. 

jack D and coke
35 minutes ago, Beave1874 said:

Might have to rejoin Mania and try the bitcoin. Flawless keeps crashing now... Either that or join Sly. 

Really? Not so flawless now....

Its why I stuck with mania tbh. I’ve been with them a couple of years and any issues they’ve been helpful. 

The BC fees atm are higher due to the interest in it but just make you buy 6 months to compensate for the slightly bigger hit. 

Apart from the blocking problems (which they applied a fix to my account for within minutes of me asking), I've had zero issues with Flawless tbh and neither have any of my mates who are with them now.

Nature of it all I suppose.

chester copperpot
10 hours ago, Rudolf's Mate said:

New Fire TV is down to £55 on Amazon. Personally not a fan of the design and lack of Ethernet port however still a decent price. 

See this perfect tv? Whats that all about

This is a great site for APKS and Kodi. 

Docsquiffy.com

Have been using swift streams for a couple of weeks now and it has been perfect. Free as well. 

Using freeflix and Terrarium for my movies and tv shows. 

Perfect. 

Rudolf's Mate
10 hours ago, chester copperpot said:

See this perfect tv? Whats that all about

Have I mentioned that one somewhere Chester? ??‍♂️ My minds gone blank ?

chester copperpot
8 hours ago, Rudolf's Mate said:

Have I mentioned that one somewhere Chester? ??‍♂️ My minds gone blank ?

Sorry dunno why I quoted you on it. Been meaning to try perfect tv but not sure how to set it up :lol:

Rudolf's Mate
14 minutes ago, chester copperpot said:

Sorry dunno why I quoted you on it. Been meaning to try perfect tv but not sure how to set it up :lol:

?

26 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

Anybody on here still using Ace?

Accepting no new business and taking down their social media presence. 

I do. Nothing to worry about as far as I can see.

5 hours ago, jack D and coke said:

Yes best iptv service about.

9 hours ago, jack D and coke said:

I gave up on mine,not cause it was shit I just don't watch enough sport anymore to bother with it.

wentworth jambo

Still using Ace - touch wood, never had an issue with it. Another supporter as well for the ad free version of Terrarium - it's pretty good.

Went back to using Real -Debrid for the time being. Google have pulled a lot a lot of GV and Google links so struggling to get decent content atm. 

Rudolf's Mate
18 hours ago, mrmarkus1981 said:

Just been checking the latest Addond. Will be installing Neptune Rising tonight since Covenant is slowly losing links

Im using Fantastic which is basically same as Covenant but updated. Also make sure your URL Resolver is up to date.

I have been using Genesis Reborn again , they have had a recent overhaul and i get s**t loads of links to choose from (using Real-Debrid also).

I  have also loaded Fantastic , Elysium and Poseidon .

19 hours ago, mrmarkus1981 said:

Just been checking the latest Addond. Will be installing Neptune Rising tonight since Covenant is slowly losing links

Just noticed that Neptune Rising is a fork of Poseidon that i have had loaded, will load NR later cheers:thumbsup: