Kodi again

Unknown user

Just installed it. Everytime I click on a film it says "supremacy is finding a link" then nothing. Tried about 30 films and not one came up. Loving the karaoke though.

• Replies 9.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rudolf's Mate

• jack D and coke

• Unknown user

• AlimOzturk

1 hour ago, i8hibsh said:

Just installed it. Everytime I click on a film it says "supremacy is finding a link" then nothing. Tried about 30 films and not one came up. Loving the karaoke though.

Maybe you need newer Kodi to make it work.Its perfect for me on 17.5

1 hour ago, i8hibsh said:

I8, what add-on is not working for you?

edit:

I am on Kodi 15.2, if it's Supremacy, it works fine (AFTV)

Edited by Tommy Brown

I have 15.2. It is just the films that don't work. Documentaries and karaoke are fine. Just installed Netune Rising and that seems decent. As to date I have:

Sports Mania

Exodus

Elysium

Neptune Rising

Supremacy 

Elysium and Exodus are on life support so hope Neptune Rising will suffice. Always looking for new add ons with documataries , films and karaoke though so if anyone can advise that would be great.

25 minutes ago, Tommy Brown said:

I8, what add-on is not working for you?

edit:

I am on Kodi 15.2, if it's Supremacy, it works fine (AFTV)

AFTV?

23 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

AFTV?

Amazon Fire TV (box)

I was watching Sky darts when posting earlier, now getting bugger all

Not getting it on Maverick TV either.

here we go again..

2 minutes ago, Tommy Brown said:

Amazon Fire TV (box)

I was watching Sky darts when posting earlier, now getting bugger all

Not getting it on Maverick TV either.

here we go again..

Ah right. I just use a droid box.

Psychedelicropcircle

My android box now saying it’s not compatible with Kodi 17. Do I need a newer version? Or is there an Android update?

3 hours ago, Psychedelicropcircle said:

My android box now saying it’s not compatible with Kodi 17. Do I need a newer version? Or is there an Android update?

Most likely the opposite, you probably need an older version.

For my 3 year tablet, I had to put v15 on.

Kodi builds makes things pretty easy for a newbie but what I feel is, apart from those best add-ons, there is nothing you use. But some Kodi builds has great skins which make me stick to the builds. I am using No Limits Magic on my laptop and FireTV Guru on FIrestick. Both are just awesome. OneAlliance looks great but it just made my device very heavy. Here are some best Kodi builds: https://www.thetechtoys.com/best-kodi-builds/

On 31/12/2017 at 12:27, i8hibsh said:

I have 15.2. It is just the films that don't work. Documentaries and karaoke are fine. Just installed Netune Rising and that seems decent. As to date I have:

Sports Mania

Exodus

Elysium

Neptune Rising

Supremacy 

Elysium and Exodus are on life support so hope Neptune Rising will suffice. Always looking for new add ons with documataries , films and karaoke though so if anyone can advise that would be great.

I'm the opposite I used Neptune Rising last night and it was really bad.

chester copperpot

Just got a samsung galaxy tablet for the xmas. What's the best movie package to add to it (preferably one I can download on the play store)

Cheers

Fraggle Rock
2 hours ago, vegas-voss said:

I'm the opposite I used Neptune Rising last night and it was really bad.

Yep same here, i thought it was dire tbh, I have been using Genesis Reborn and i am getting bucket loads of links, this is now my first choice for Kodi.

Edited by EH17

On 05/01/2018 at 23:21, Psychedelicropcircle said:

Yeah, if it’s an older version of the android os then it’s not compatible. I installed a Kodi fork from MyGica which is essentially a cracked version of Kodi 17 that run on older android versions to get around it. 

crunchy frog
1 hour ago, EH17 said:

Yep same here, i thought it was dire tbh, I have been using Genesis Reborn and i am getting bucket loads of links, this is now my first choice for Kodi.

Placenta is my current favourite that is also bringing up tons of links with RD

On 1/13/2017 at 18:59, Gimme an H... said:

Anyone use builds? 

Using Kodi builds are easy as you don't need to install the addons one by one. A Kodi Build is a package of good addons and interactive Kodi Skins.

You can use No Limits Magic on Windows PC/Laptop and if you want to install on Firestick, FireTV Guru is pretty good for Firestick

Edited by John18

Fraggle Rock
3 hours ago, crunchy frog said:

Placenta is my current favourite that is also bringing up tons of links with RD

Just added Placenta and done a comparison with Genisis Reborn, used the show 60 days in and Placenta gave a total 147 links ( including Rd) and Genesis  gave 163 ( inc RD), 

I noticed Genisis searched 78 providers Placenta 50 providers.

Both pretty good tbh so will keep both as my go to addons.:thumbsup:

I am pretty sure each time you do a search you get different results so the above stats only prove that both give loads of links but i do think Genisis searches more providers..:thumbsup:

Will do another wee test later.

Edited by EH17

Fraggle Rock
13 minutes ago, EH17 said:

Just added Placenta and done a comparison with Genisis Reborn, used the show 60 days in and Placenta gave a total 147 links ( including Rd) and Genesis  gave 163 ( inc RD), 

I noticed Genisis searched 78 providers Placenta 50 providers.

Both pretty good tbh so will keep both as my go to addons.:thumbsup:

I am pretty sure each time you do a search yo u get different results so the above stats only prove that both give loads of links but i do think Genisis searches more providers..:thumbsup:

Will do another wee test later.

Second test Placenta gave 147 links from 50 providers and Genesis Reborn gave 154 links from 77 providers :thumbsup:

jack D and coke
On 29/12/2017 at 23:34, Tommy Brown said:

https://www.ivacy.com/blog/5-best-kodi-football-addons/

Watched the darts on Maverick TV tonight. This streams the Sky Sports.

But I am going to try the others out. Halow (indian TV), I think this could be the best way to go if you are not arsed with Sky commentary.

STar Sports Select - http://tv.burrp.com/channel/star-sports-select-hd-1/743/

Watched the Hearts v Celtic last week in the pub, it was streamed from a Spanish (??) channel, there was no pre/post or HT talks, just the game.

Commentary was in Spanish.

The stream was perfect throughout.

Same in the past on Mania, watched Hearts games on Fox sports.

Keep the pub names quiet?They’ll get into soapy bubble for streaming matches. 

24 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

Keep the pub names quiet?They’ll get into soapy bubble for streaming matches. 

I know, and I didn't :smile:

the point i was trying to make is trying to find channels that are broadcasting rather than trying to find Sky/BT Sport streams.

How we find these channels is the problem .

30 minutes ago, Tommy Brown said:

the point i was trying to make is trying to find channels that are broadcasting rather than trying to find Sky/BT Sport streams.

This may or may not help but if you go on flashscores, at the right hand side of the fixture there is a wee tv box. Hover over and a list like this comes up - 

Capture.JPG

On 31/12/2017 at 12:27, i8hibsh said:

Sports Mania

Exodus

Elysium

Neptune Rising

Supremacy 

Think real debrid is the way to go these days

HEEEELLLLLLPPP!!!!

hi guys,

I've just picked up a new android box and it has Kodi installed on it - but whenever, I try and download a program I'm getting an error:

Download the URLResolver zip file.  (This is version 3.0.32)  If downloading to a Fire Stick using the Downloader app from the Amazon App Store, you can use the shortened link http://bit.ly/urlresolver

• Place it in a directory that you can find in Kodi.
  • Then, in Kodi, go to the Add-on BrowserInstall from Zip File, browse to that folder, and select script.module.urlresolver-x.x.x.zip.
  • Once that finishes installing, you can go back to those repositories and install the add-ons that were giving you an error before.  They should work now!

The bit above appears to be the fix I need but does anyone know how I go about downloading the URL Resolver Zip File to the Android box so as I can then access it on Kodi.

Cheers

Rudolf's Mate
On ‎06‎/‎01‎/‎2018 at 18:30, Tommy Brown said:

https://www.livesoccertv.com/

This site gives you local and international channels showing games for that day. I know quite a few people that have various world tv addons installed and watch games using this link. 

Joey J J Jr Shabadoo
1 hour ago, Bleedsmaroon said:

Is terrarium still working for folks, I can't seem to get any links?

I just tried the latest Family Guy & it brought back loads of links.

On 29/12/2017 at 23:34, Tommy Brown said:

But I am going to try the others out. Halow (iraian TV), I think this could be the best way to go if you are not arsed with Sky commentary.

STar Sports Select -

https://kodicommunity.com/how-to-install-halow-tv-addon-on-kodi-17/

Using this to watch the match tonight (BT Sports 2)

Pretty good stream, no problems, no VPN.

16 hours ago, Bleedsmaroon said:

Is terrarium still working for folks, I can't seem to get any links?

Yes, working perfectly well. I use derbrid been I am pulling lots of Gvideo and streamago links

Disser Pointon
1 hour ago, AlimOzturk said:

Yes, working perfectly well. I use derbrid been I am pulling lots of Gvideo and streamago links

I also have it linked to a debrid account, very strange.

Joey J J Jr Shabadoo
46 minutes ago, Bleedsmaroon said:

I also have it linked to a debrid account, very strange.

I don't use debrid and it works perfectly. 

jack D and coke
3 hours ago, Mort said:

WHats the crack with sports mania these days? Tried to restart my subscription but only accepts bitcoin?!

Yeah it’s all they accept atm. They had card payments back for about 2 days and someone reported them again and closed it down. Kept the money too apparently. 

If you want to stay with them it’s not a big deal sorting out bitcoin and paying that way. Only thing I’d recommend is using a site like gdax which apparently has no fees. Using things like blockchain. An add a few pounds onto the sub. 

The info is on their FB page. 

1 hour ago, jack D and coke said:

Yeah it’s all they accept atm. They had card payments back for about 2 days and someone reported them again and closed it down. Kept the money too apparently. 

If you want to stay with them it’s not a big deal sorting out bitcoin and paying that way. Only thing I’d recommend is using a site like gdax which apparently has no fees. Using things like blockchain. An add a few pounds onto the sub. 

I've not had sportsmania for a while having given up a bit with watching the epl. Is sportsmania still one of the best or has another taken over?

luckyBatistuta
3 hours ago, jack D and coke said:

Awight jack, what do you mean...kept the money? I was lucky enough that my subs ran out within that couple of days. I renewed my subs with my credit card for another 6 months and not had a single problem since. Do you mean they kept some folks money and they got nothing in return?

jack D and coke
8 hours ago, luckyBatistuta said:

Awight jack, what do you mean...kept the money? I was lucky enough that my subs ran out within that couple of days. I renewed my subs with my credit card for another 6 months and not had a single problem since. Do you mean they kept some folks money and they got nothing in return?

Whoever froze the stripe account kept the funds so mania never saw any of it apparently. 

jack D and coke
11 hours ago, AUGUST11 said:

I've not had sportsmania for a while having given up a bit with watching the epl. Is sportsmania still one of the best or has another taken over?

It requires a VPN now but yeah it’s still a good service. 

Edited by jack D and coke

luckyBatistuta
3 hours ago, jack D and coke said:

Whoever froze the stripe account kept the funds so mania never saw any of it apparently. 

Wow, must have been a few quid even though it was a short time. Glad they have still honoured my subscription.

jack D and coke
15 minutes ago, luckyBatistuta said:

Wow, must have been a few quid even though it was a short time. Glad they have still honoured my subscription.

Mate folk piled in when card payments came back online. Must’ve been a right few quid. 

Anybody renewing subs get a coinbase account and use d-dax. Its the same company as g-dax and does away with the fees mostly. 

luckyBatistuta
8 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

Mate folk piled in when card payments came back online. Must’ve been a right few quid. 

Anybody renewing subs get a coinbase account and use d-dax. Its the same company as g-dax and does away with the fees mostly. 

I hardly even use it these days, only watched the EPL,NFL and the odd scottish game. I now subscribe to the NFL GamePass and never watch the EPL these days, so it’s wasted money really. If the payment is still the same when my subs run out, I’ll probably not bother. One of my mates jumped over to Flawless and he thinks it’s better than SM.

7 minutes ago, luckyBatistuta said:

I hardly even use it these days, only watched the EPL,NFL and the odd scottish game. I now subscribe to the NFL GamePass and never watch the EPL these days, so it’s wasted money really. If the payment is still the same when my subs run out, I’ll probably not bother. One of my mates jumped over to Flawless and he thinks it’s better than SM.

I've made the same move and I'd say the same. I've found the service far more reliable and any issues resolved quickly, with little fuss. Their customer service, as a whole, seems better and they have far more patience, for example, with the typical repetitive questions, which is the way it should be imo. I would also say the picture quality is better and friends that have made the jump over, have said similar.

luckyBatistuta
1 minute ago, Chester™ said:

I've made the same move and I'd say the same. I've found the service far more reliable and any issues resolved quickly, with little fuss. Their customer service, as a whole, seems better and they have far more patience, for example, with the typical repetitive questions, which is the way it should be imo. I would also say the picture quality is better and friends that have made the jump over, have said similar.

He also mentioned that the channel guide is much better too.

13 minutes ago, luckyBatistuta said:

He also mentioned that the channel guide is much better too.

It certainly is using it through the likes of Perfect Player. If they mind and update the times for Kodi (all channels have a now/next on the menu), definitely. 

luckyBatistuta
1 hour ago, butch said:

Looking at getting a box moving away from the firestick what would people recommend as the best box to get 

6B2B8153-CBD3-4C59-AE62-FB0112BBC5B9.jpeg

luckyBatistuta
9 minutes ago, butch said:

Thanks very much 

I’ve had a couple of others that were alright, but neither of them could touch this, really is good. Had a firestick too and loaded sticks up for friends and family and I can feel my blood pressure rising every time I use one, as it’s so slow. The AFTV is far superior to the stick, it’s kind of like when I changed from Windows to Mac, everything just works now, without it sitting deciding if it’s actually going to do what I’ve asked of it.

22 minutes ago, luckyBatistuta said:

I’ve had a couple of others that were alright, but neither of them could touch this, really is good. Had a firestick too and loaded sticks up for friends and family and I can feel my blood pressure rising every time I use one, as it’s so slow. The AFTV is far superior to the stick, it’s kind of like when I changed from Windows to Mac, everything just works now, without it sitting deciding if it’s actually going to do what I’ve asked of it.

The same with the stick to slow I've been looking at different boxes but as always cant make my mind up anyway going to order the aftv thanks for push 

luckyBatistuta
21 minutes ago, butch said:

The same with the stick to slow I've been looking at different boxes but as always cant make my mind up anyway going to order the aftv thanks for push 

Least you know your way around the os and you will notice the difference.