Kodi again

Unknown user

8 minutes ago, Jeff said:

Go shopping around. 2.54 mbps is dire though, youre looking for around 15 which should be enough for a decent price. 

Aye think its time for a change. Might try plus net. 

• Replies 9.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rudolf's Mate

• jack D and coke

• Unknown user

• AlimOzturk

5 minutes ago, Smithee said:

You can get a better one but I'm not sure it would help, that's pretty bad in this day and age. Every household is beasting their internet these days, I'd still expect better than that.

S'pose.

We did complain & they charged the wife to 'boost' it which I think is a con. Then waffled on about how we are the end of the line so get a bad connection. 

30 minutes ago, Pennywise said:

S'pose.

We did complain & they charged the wife to 'boost' it which I think is a con. Then waffled on about how we are the end of the line so get a bad connection. 

Arseholes, so it's not what you're doing in your house then?

That would be enough for me to move on, I can't be bothered with companies that won't take responsibility - they're not charging you a compromised price so why should you accept a compromised service?

13 hours ago, Pennywise said:

Aye think its time for a change. Might try plus net. 

I'm having a nightmare with Plusnet just now, dont bother is my opinion.

5 hours ago, mrmarkus1981 said:

I'm having a nightmare with Plusnet just now, dont bother is my opinion.

Had no problems with plus net personally. 

On 08/02/2018 at 18:40, AlimOzturk said:

The name of the app is Smart IPTV. It can be downloaded on the amazon store not sure about google play. The guy who I got it through gives all the instructions. Literally took me 5 mins. Does 24 hour free trials as well.

Had it for a couple  of weeks now for £40 it has every channel you can think of including all the sport. Been superb. 

Hi there, football reliable on this? Have flawless and it's been going downhill last few weeks. Down again tonight. 

Edited by Beave1874

jack D and coke
1 hour ago, Beave1874 said:

Hi there, football reliable on this? Have flawless and it's been going downhill last few weeks. Down again tonight. 

Flawless are maybe experiencing what mania did a while ago. They’ve gotten fairly big and well known so it could be they’re being targeted. 

I suspect most of these services will get times where their streams aren’t totally reliable. 

1 hour ago, Beave1874 said:

Been great the 2 weeks I have had it. 

Totally different way from how mania/flawless and that do it. Is actually far simpler than how they work it. Took me 5 mins from start to finish to have full HD telly. 

Unfortunately it does go through a bank transfer/paypal. I was very sceptical but thought for £40, the risk wasn't to severe. 

Let me know they do free 24 hour free trials. 

luckyBatistuta

Signed up to Flawless about 3 weeks ago and watched one game since, total waste of my money. It just sits there going with the little buffer going around and around with nothing happening. I then switch back to my Sportsmania and watch the game with no problems. I definitely won’t be signing up to Flawless again, as it clearly isn’t Flawless. Sportsmania is still clearly the best option imo, click on the fame and it works. I had this same problem tonight with the Spurs game and ended up watching it through SM with no buffering at all.

11 hours ago, Beave1874 said:

My Flawless is completely down.Website down as well.

Joey J J Jr Shabadoo
1 hour ago, vegas-voss said:

My Flawless is completely down.Website down as well.

"So as a certain person said yes we got told off by one of our server companies and so did many others but we will be back soon we are in the process of moving you all over bear with us and you will be back online soon" 

https://mobile.twitter.com/flawlessiptv?lang=en

10 minutes ago, Joey J J Jr Shabadoo said:

"So as a certain person said yes we got told off by one of our server companies and so did many others but we will be back soon we are in the process of moving you all over bear with us and you will be back online soon" 

https://mobile.twitter.com/flawlessiptv?lang=en

Thanks for that

7 hours ago, mrmarkus1981 said:

Im using FABIPTV now. Absolutely no troubles as yet. Without VPN too :)

Likewise no troubles here with FABIPTV who are a reseller of Flawless, I imagine FAB have their own servers. :pleased:

Flawless back on kodi. But becoming too unreliable. May take you up on that offer Alimozturk. See how it goes over next wee while. Cheers 

11 hours ago, AlimOzturk said:

The lad Connor is online doing the free trials ATM in time for the Liverpool game if you want to try out the service 

Here is the link for anyone who fancies it

https://www.facebook.com/groups/165102814117115/

I'm going to give this a try, obviously, I can use it on AFTV or tablet. But do you know, would I have to pay for each device?

1 hour ago, Tommy Brown said:

I'm going to give this a try, obviously, I can use it on AFTV or tablet. But do you know, would I have to pay for each device?

Don't know mate. You would be best asking Connor on the group. If you find out let know would be good to have it on the phone as well. 

12 hours ago, AlimOzturk said:

Don't know mate. You would be best asking Connor on the group. If you find out let know would be good to have it on the phone as well. 

Put it on my AFTV, bloody awesome.

You can have it on multiple devices, but only one at a time. £20 more for multi-room :lol:

10 minutes ago, Tommy Brown said:

Put it on my AFTV, bloody awesome.

You can have it on multiple devices, but only one at a time. £20 more for multi-room :lol:

Good stuff.  That's an awesome deal for multiroom. ?

How simple is it to set up eh? 

34 minutes ago, AlimOzturk said:

Good stuff.  That's an awesome deal for multiroom. ?

How simple is it to set up eh? 

Picture quality and ease of use.

I dare say, it will go pop at sometime though, I will just enjoy it meantime.

thanks for the recommendation.::jambobanana:

On 14/02/2018 at 23:49, Ferris Bueller said:

Someone please give me the idiots guide on how to update my T8 from kodi 15 onto the latest 

Or is it even doooable? 

Go onto the web, download the appropriate zip file and install.

22 hours ago, Tommy Brown said:

Picture quality and ease of use.

I dare say, it will go pop at sometime though, I will just enjoy it meantime.

thanks for the recommendation.::jambobanana:

Smart IPTV you say?

Sportsmania subs just went phut! Bitcoin and all the jiggery pockery, 5% initial transaction fee then all the miners pile in, £uck that.

Does S/IPTV accept good old fashioned plastic?

1 hour ago, Old Blue Eyes said:

Smart IPTV you say?

Sportsmania subs just went phut! Bitcoin and all the jiggery pockery, 5% initial transaction fee then all the miners pile in, £uck that.

Does S/IPTV accept good old fashioned plastic?

:lol:

Paypal or Bank Transfer

BTW - Connor that sets you up is a Scouser.............just saying.

Was telling my pal at work about it, turns out this is what she already uses. Beware, this may/will go pop also, but it gets put back up again according to her.

although, she admits to knowing bugger all about it.

Bt Sport and SkySports all working fine. Hopefully all goes well for tomprrow's game

1 hour ago, Tommy Brown said:

Paypal or Bank Transfer

Was telling my pal at work about it, turns out this is what she already uses. Beware, this may/will go pop also, but it gets put back up again according to her.

Bt Sport and SkySports all working fine. Hopefully all goes well for tomprrow's game

Cheers TB...if Conner the Scouser ain't on the board of PayPal, that's good enough for me, nudge nudge wink wank say no moar!

Gotta give it a go, too many big sporting events happening and due to start...will report back later with what I've sucked & seen.

jack D and coke

Anybody having problems with Flawless today? It’s a mate who can’t get on. Getting all the channel listings but nothing when he tries to watch?

26 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

Anybody having problems with Flawless today? It’s a mate who can’t get on. Getting all the channel listings but nothing when he tries to watch?

Working absolutely fine for me.

What player is he using?

jack D and coke
1 minute ago, Chester™ said:

Working absolutely fine for me.

What player is he using?

Sorted it mate. He was entering ****ing password wrong :facepalm: 

:lol: cheers tho??

first time user of SMART IPTV (£40 pa)

well impressed, Hearts game watched with no hiccup other than HT interviews. I switched from HD to FHD.

Too busy to try out EPL, turned on MU v Huddersfield in the dying minutes, worked fine.

This is a great option for the ones that find Kodi too much of a faff.

22 hours ago, Tommy Brown said:

first time user of SMART IPTV (£40 pa)

well impressed, Hearts game watched with no hiccup other than HT interviews. I switched from HD to FHD.

Too busy to try out EPL, turned on MU v Huddersfield in the dying minutes, worked fine.

This is a great option for the ones that find Kodi too much of a faff.

Can you please tell me which website the £40 paid to?

Cheers.

39 minutes ago, Old Blue Eyes said:

Cheers.

i cant seem to message you, is your inbox full?

On 14/02/2018 at 19:02, AlimOzturk said:

The lad Connor is online doing the free trials ATM in time for the Liverpool game if you want to try out the service 

Here is the link for anyone who fancies it

https://www.facebook.com/groups/165102814117115/

12 hours ago, Old Blue Eyes said:

Cheers.

follow the link above and message him.

Must say, BBC1 is the first channel, if you scroll up, I was absolutely disgusted to see about 20 channels of hard core filth.

Absolutely disgusted, really disgusted. I checked every one, disgusted.

jack D and coke
On 16/02/2018 at 20:13, Tommy Brown said:

Paypal or Bank Transfer

Aye scouser...I’m trialling the now but I’ve worked down there and it’s true they’re dodgy as they come. Suppose if it lasted a few months you didn’t be fine. I’ve been asking plenty questions and he says he’s been around for 18 months but I’ve no way of verifying that tbh. 

There is an iOS app for phones and tablets too btw, this one....

https://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/gse-smart-iptv/id1028734023?mt=8

46 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

Aye scouser...I’m trialling the now but I’ve worked down there and it’s true they’re dodgy as they come. Suppose if it lasted a few months you didn’t be fine. I’ve been asking plenty questions and he says he’s been around for 18 months but I’ve no way of verifying that tbh. 

There is an iOS app for phones and tablets too btw, this one....

https://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/gse-smart-iptv/id1028734023?mt=8

Nature of the game. We aren't dealing with big companies where we have any sort of comeback unfortunately. That's why, at £40 a pop I am willing to take the risk. 

jack D and coke
13 minutes ago, AlimOzturk said:

Nature of the game. We aren't dealing with big companies where we have any sort of comeback unfortunately. That's why, at £40 a pop I am willing to take the risk. 

Guaranteed mate, it all looks good so far. You had it long? 

16 hours ago, Tommy Brown said:

follow the link above and message him.

Must say, BBC1 is the first channel, if you scroll up, I was absolutely disgusted to see about 20 channels of hard core filth.

Absolutely disgusted, really disgusted. I checked every one, disgusted.

Sounds awful. Ace is the same, I've seen it take me hours to change the channel I was so horrified. 

jack D and coke
12 hours ago, AlimOzturk said:

I see the Facebook page has been going a fortnight :lol: 

Father Tiresias

I put the IPTV app onto my Samsung Smart TV the other day.  Got a test package for a day, really impressed so signed up for a month.  Watched Chelsea v. Barca last night, no buffering and HD quality picture, it's even got Hearts TV!!

jack D and coke
30 minutes ago, Father Tiresias said:

I put the IPTV app onto my Samsung Smart TV the other day.  Got a test package for a day, really impressed so signed up for a month.  Watched Chelsea v. Barca last night, no buffering and HD quality picture, it's even got Hearts TV!!

Which service is that mate?

jack D and coke

See a lot of people complaining about Flawless on Facebook and stuff just now. My mania sub runs out in a fortnight and thinking maybe just better sticking with them again or any other suggestions? 

Ive trialled a couple of IPTV services which have all worked great but not sure about buying from some re-seller who’ll likely vanish when problems arise. 

17 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

See a lot of people complaining about Flawless on Facebook and stuff just now. My mania sub runs out in a fortnight and thinking maybe just better sticking with them again or any other suggestions? 

Ive trialled a couple of IPTV services which have all worked great but not sure about buying from some re-seller who’ll likely vanish when problems arise. 

I can only go on my experience but I've had little complaint with Flawless (and my mate who's with them has been fine too). There's been quite a lot of issues with resellers of them though. I'd avoid resellers of any service. They all seem more bother.

You'll know yourself its trial and error and how your setup deals with it all. If Mania's still working, have you got much reason to change?

jack D and coke
6 minutes ago, Chester™ said:

I can only go on my experience but I've had little complaint with Flawless (and my mate who's with them has been fine too). There's been quite a lot of issues with resellers of them though. I'd avoid resellers of any service. They all seem more bother.

You'll know yourself its trial and error and how your setup deals with it all. If Mania's still working, have you got much reason to change?

I’ve set a couple of mates up with Flawless, don’t think it’s any re-seller where they’re concerned it’s their hosting sign up page I’ve ised for them but they’ve been saying last month it’s been a bit iffy and last night was a shambles too. I suppose it can happen to all these services, it’s the nature of it but they don’t seem eager to answer any questions put to the either from what I hear. 

Mania has worked great for me that’s about two years now so I’d be switching for switching sake I suppose. Just like to keep my ear to the ground with these things and try other stuff. I’ll see??

Maroonblood22

Seeing a few comments about Smart IPTV here. I've been using it for four months now and I have to say it's been superb, little to no buffering but depends on your internet speed I guess. The guy that sorted me out does trials and can give you a trial on your phone if that takes your fancy. Kids watch the movies on it all the time and the football quality is great! Mine's is a bit more pricey than Alim's but never had a single issue with it in the four months so I've got no complaints.

I'm not a re-seller, but if anyone wants the guy's contact details just drop me a message!