• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rudolf's Mate

• jack D and coke

• Unknown user

• AlimOzturk

Joey J J Jr Shabadoo
2 hours ago, luckyBatistuta said:

I definitely know that Ireland isn't better for me, I did try that one out of curiosity, as I thought the closest would be the fastest too. I'll give Vienna and `Frankfurt a try just to see, but I'm not having any problems with the two I mentioned. I was having huge problems with it through wifi though.

I usually choose the best available for ip vanish and it always brings back frankfurt. 

luckyBatistuta
3 minutes ago, Joey J J Jr Shabadoo said:

I usually choose the best available for ip vanish and it always brings back frankfurt. 

Thats weird, mines is always Atlanta

jack D and coke
53 minutes ago, Joey J J Jr Shabadoo said:

If you run the speed test though it’s not necessarily your best connection for some reason but if it works for you then perfect??

Joey J J Jr Shabadoo
1 hour ago, jack D and coke said:

If you run the speed test though it’s not necessarily your best connection for some reason but if it works for you then perfect??

:thumbsup: To be honest,, I've not used it much since I used flawless. It's good for downloading music, though.

7 hours ago, robbo1874 said:

Just paid  £10 for  Flawless for a month. 

Stuck it on Kodi 

Seems to be OK. 

Will report back when I've had a fumble about.

I'm tight so have just done the £2, 48 hour to see what it's like, so far so good  :thumbsup: 

9 hours ago, graygo said:

I'm tight so have just done the £2, 48 hour to see what it's like, so far so good  :thumbsup: 

I've not had much of a chance to have a good look through.

Cricket stream was perfect ,no buffering

The only thing when having a quick look last night was the movie's didn't seem to be as good but I've not really had the time to really look through properly.

I'll get a good look this weekend.

But if it keep going as it's been I'll definitely be renewing .

7 minutes ago, robbo1874 said:

I've not had much of a chance to have a good look through.

Cricket stream was perfect ,no buffering

The only thing when having a quick look last night was the movie's didn't seem to be as good but I've not really had the time to really look through properly.

I'll get a good look this weekend.

But if it keep going as it's been I'll definitely be renewing .

Gonna be honest mate. Movies can be found in better places for better prices haha.

7 minutes ago, Jeff said:

Gonna be honest mate. Movies can be found in better places for better prices haha.

Fair enough. Tbh I got it for the sport mainly.

41 minutes ago, robbo1874 said:

Fair enough. Tbh I got it for the sport mainly.

Yeah these apps are second to none for the sport but for movies I'd defo look at terrarium

Joey J J Jr Shabadoo
3 hours ago, jack D and coke said:

Seen Flawless has seen their channels and their services down. Anybody affected? 

Watched the Leeds game, earlier, without problems. Been at the game & watching Liverpool on BT sport, so not tried it since. 

Joey J J Jr Shabadoo

Seen Flawless has seen their channels and their services down. Anybody affected? 

Just tried flawless, with & without a VPN - noting working.

jack D and coke
2 hours ago, Joey J J Jr Shabadoo said:

Just tried flawless, with & without a VPN - noting working.

Downer. I’ve just got a mate onto them :facepalm: 

Posted on flawless page earlier

OK PEOPLE. HERE I AM AGAIN.

I REALLY DONT LIKE POSTING THIS, BUT IT LOOKS LIKE WE NEED TO DO SOME CHANGES AS WE ARE BEING HIT EXTREMELY HARD AGAIN NOW.

THEY EVEN MANAGED TO GET ME IN BUDAPEST, SO IM GUESSING MANY OF YOU ARE DOWN.

WE UNDERSTAND FRUSTRATION, AS MY TEAM IS ON TO NOW, BUT I CANT WATCH.

WE ARE WORKING HARD ON IT, SO PLEASE; EVEN IF ITS HARD, LET US WORK ON IT, AND PLEASE DONT FLOOD US WITH POSTS AND TICKETS. IT WONT HELP US GET IT BACK ON.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING.

jack D and coke
9 minutes ago, Joey J J Jr Shabadoo said:

Flawless seems to be working fine again.

The test will be today when the football starts. That’s when the blocks start. 

Joey J J Jr Shabadoo

OK. Won't be able to check it until tonight, hopefully be OK for the NFL.

2 hours ago, jack D and coke said:

No doubt the same will happen again. It's just how it is now I reckon

jack D and coke
22 minutes ago, robbo1874 said:

No doubt the same will happen again. It's just how it is now I reckon

Yeah it happened to sportsmania and there definitely seems to be a real purge on trying to stop these services now. Mania had a VPN service being tested and almost ready to go when they were targeted again a month or so ago and again when they brought back card payments. Saying that it works perfectly for me with my VPN now so I reckon I’ll stick with mania now. 

I’d just got a mate onto flawless though and was in the middle of sorting out another one after getting him Ace TV and that turning out to be a bag of shite :facepalm: 

:lol: 

Yeah it happened to sportsmania and there definitely seems to be a real purge on trying to stop these services now. Mania had a VPN service being tested and almost ready to go when they were targeted again a month or so ago and again when they brought back card payments. Saying that it works perfectly for me with my VPN now so I reckon I’ll stick with mania now. 

I’d just got a mate onto flawless though and was in the middle of sorting out another one after getting him Ace TV and that turning out to be a bag of shite :facepalm: 

:lol: 

That's my flawless back down because the football is on.

I'll need a VPN obviously. 

Have to get a new stick or splash out on the ATV box.

I got it for the Ashes mainly and that's not been effected.

1 hour ago, Bleedsmaroon said:

Can you get Terrarium on the iPad?

Pretty sure you can't. Why not buy a cheap android tablet and install Terrarium TV, Showbox and Live NetTV. I binned Kodi months ago.

15 minutes ago, Cheile said:

Pretty sure you can't. Why not buy a cheap android tablet and install Terrarium TV, Showbox and Live NetTV. I binned Kodi months ago.

probs can tbh. bound to be a program that immitates an android device

How long does SM's bitcoin payment system take? Sent it a good 10mins ago. My payment on gdax is still pending so I assume as it starts getting confirmations then I'm good to go?

8 minutes ago, Jeff said:

How long does SM's bitcoin payment system take? Sent it a good 10mins ago. My payment on gdax is still pending so I assume as it starts getting confirmations then I'm good to go?

that's it on. pretty decent system.

If anyone needs help give me a shout

16 hours ago, Jeff said:

Think bluestacks for Apple is the way to go. 

Not used apple in a while however. 

Edited by AlimOzturk

Appreciate you're better with the box, but are those fire tv sticks ok for kodi ? Seems to be only £25 so I might get 1 for my old man for Xmas. He won't watch sport, just films

luckyBatistuta
2 minutes ago, babywhalo said:

Appreciate you're better with the box, but are those fire tv sticks ok for kodi ? Seems to be only £25 so I might get 1 for my old man for Xmas. He won't watch sport, just films

All you need to load on for him is Terrarium then. It's got all the movies and TV shows and dead easy for him to use. 

42 minutes ago, luckyBatistuta said:

All you need to load on for him is Terrarium then. It's got all the movies and TV shows and dead easy for him to use. 

Cheers. I've got that on my android tablet and it was easy to put on. Is it just as easy to put on the stick? Thanks 

1 hour ago, babywhalo said:

Cheers. I've got that on my android tablet and it was easy to put on. Is it just as easy to put on the stick? Thanks 

Really easy. If you get one and need help drop me a pm

luckyBatistuta
1 hour ago, babywhalo said:

• 2 weeks later...

Bought flawless for me, worked perfect.

bought for my mum, not working.

is express VPN any good? Could it be her router is blocked?

the stone rose

Uninstalled Kodi on my droidbox, now i can't reinstall? Any ideas, Don't really like terrarium, don't find it very user friendly.

jack D and coke
39 minutes ago, the stone rose said:

Uninstalled Kodi on my droidbox, now i can't reinstall? Any ideas, Don't really like terrarium, don't find it very user friendly.

Download from kodi website or from play store. 

On 07/12/2017 at 10:55, Fraggle1990 said:

Bought flawless for me, worked perfect.

bought for my mum, not working.

is express VPN any good? Could it be her router is blocked?

All about ISPs. A vpn will work

the stone rose
12 hours ago, jack D and coke said:

Download from kodi website or from play store. 

Cool, got it installed now. Was having a luddite day. Cheers

jack D and coke
Just now, Davie said:

Is anyone using any iptv that still has a certain channel in the club teams section?

I found one the other week. Had a free trial but only during the week. Asked the admin if the channel worked and he assured me it did. I can give you the deets if you like?

3 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

I found one the other week. Had a free trial but only during the week. Asked the admin if the channel worked and he assured me it did. I can give you the deets if you like?

That would be appreciated, I’ve already been stung with one that had it advertised in there channel list but didn’t bloody have when I signed up. 

I also have another other that has it advertised so might give them a bash also. 

jack D and coke
15 minutes ago, Davie said:

That would be appreciated, I’ve already been stung with one that had it advertised in there channel list but didn’t bloody have when I signed up. 

I also have another other that has it advertised so might give them a bash also. 

Can’t PM you...

And me please JD and C, my current iptv  with OTTTV runs out this week so looking for a replacement.:thumbsup:

jack D and coke
5 minutes ago, EH17 said:

And me please JD and C, my current iptv  with OTTTV runs out this week so looking for a replacement.:thumbsup:

Pm sent.