Kodi again

Unknown user

luckyBatistuta
39 minutes ago, Bleedsmaroon said:

Thanks guys, does IPTV vanish work on the IPAD for watching Hearts TV? Cheers

IPVanish definitely works on iPad, as I use it, but I don’t have Hearts tv.. If it works on everything else I use it on, then there is no reason why it wouldn’t.

There is an IPVanish app for iOS.

Edited by luckyBatistuta

• Replies 9.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rudolf's Mate

• jack D and coke

• Unknown user

• AlimOzturk

Disser Pointon

Ok, so I've signed up for IPvanish, not been able to try it out yet as I'm at work. Presumably once set up on my Ipad, when I go onto Hearts TV it will give me an international subscription option as it is only showing me UK options at present??

Just got a new remote for my fire tv. So going to do a new Kodi build. What are the best addons currently? And is this IPTV worth it? What’s the best for that? 

2 hours ago, Bleedsmaroon said:

Ok, so I've signed up for IPvanish, not been able to try it out yet as I'm at work. Presumably once set up on my Ipad, when I go onto Hearts TV it will give me an international subscription option as it is only showing me UK options at present??

:yes:  :thumbsup:

Space Mackerel
4 hours ago, Bleedsmaroon said:

I’m sure I just registered normally without a VPN and paid the International sub. 

Disser Pointon
5 hours ago, Bleedsmaroon said:

2 hours ago, EH17 said:

:yes:  :thumbsup:

55 minutes ago, Space Mackerel said:

I’m sure I just registered normally without a VPN and paid the International sub. 

It did.

5 hours ago, jack D and coke said:

This is the VPN the mania admins use. 

https://stacksocial.com/sales/vpn-unlimited-lifetime-subscription

I can’t guarantee it’s quality but it has apps for android, iOS, windows and surely if they’re recommending it it’s decent. 

Lifetime sub for about 30 blabs??

Yeah i had a look at this earlier in the week.

I've never used stacksocial but a mate of mine warned me against these type of deal websites , in that if they go belly up so will your offer with whoever you have it with, he said to read the small print very carefully before buying.

Someone on the hukd website also posted this link regarding lifetime subs https://www.vpnuniversity.com/guide/lifetime-vpn .

I guess if you at least get a year from it you will have had your money worth and anything beyond that you have scored.

My vpn runs out in May so not needing to buy a new one  just yet.

Edited by EH17

Space Mackerel
49 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

What builds are people using these days?

Was thinking about getting a premium one called CerebroTV, anybody use it?

1 repo on mines now, Fantastic HD linked to a RD account, thats the lot. 

55 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

Aye, highly recommend it pal ?

On 2/5/2018 at 13:40, jack D and coke said:

23 hours ago, Irufushi said:

Aye, highly recommend it pal ?

22 hours ago, jack D and coke said:

:symf:

Just signed up for this since my SM sub has expired, for £25 a year it looks superb so far.

I won't tell anyone about it.  ;)

jack D and coke
4 hours ago, graygo said:

Just signed up for this since my SM sub has expired, for £25 a year it looks superb so far.

I won't tell anyone about it.  ;)

Can you install on more than one box mate? That’s the only thing that put me off buying as the guy wouldn’t answer me on Twitter. 

Isnt it a £25 one off payment? It’s not annual is it?

Edited by jack D and coke

1 hour ago, jack D and coke said:

Can you install on more than one box mate? That’s the only thing that put me off buying as the guy wouldn’t answer me on Twitter. 

Isnt it a £25 one off payment? It’s not annual is it?

No idea about the multiple boxes mate, you're quite right about the one off £25 fee and not annually so even better :thumbsup: 

17 minutes ago, graygo said:

£25 one off payment.

Don't tell anyone.

I've paid the cash, got in touch with the cerebro guy who is now telling me to download real debrid. Which costs more money? 

1 minute ago, Pennywise said:

I've paid the cash, got in touch with the cerebro guy who is now telling me to download real debrid. Which costs more money? 

I'm no expert chief but I've not downloaded real debrid and it's working fine for me, I did do a fresh Kodi install beforehand.

jack D and coke
10 hours ago, jack D and coke said:

Gonna give this one a bash tonight??

http://kodination.co.uk/

Installed this build tonight, the ebony build as it’s less bloated and it’s pretty identical to what Wookie lite was. All the best current addons, death streams which was SALTS, Neptune rising and boom sports for anyone who likes free streams that are fairly reliable. 

Worth a look anyway??

IPTV sub for £40 for the year - PM me for more information. Not through Kodi but through a much better alternative smart iptv. 

(Admin note. Not me selling personally)

3 minutes ago, AlimOzturk said:

IPTV sub for £40 for the year - PM me for more information. Not through Kodi but through a much better alternative smart iptv. 

(Admin note. Not me selling personally)

Not available on kodi at all? What platform then?

4 minutes ago, Smithee said:

Not available on kodi at all? What platform then?

The name of the app is Smart IPTV. It can be downloaded on the amazon store not sure about google play. The guy who I got it through gives all the instructions. Literally took me 5 mins. Does 24 hour free trials as well.

Had it for a couple  of weeks now for £40 it has every channel you can think of including all the sport. Been superb. 

Edited by AlimOzturk

15 minutes ago, AlimOzturk said:

The name of the app is Smart IPTV. It can be downloaded on the amazon store not sure about google play. The guy who I got it through gives all the instructions. Literally took me 5 mins. Does 24 hour free trials as well.

Had it for a couple  of weeks now for £40 it has every channel you can think of including all the sport. Been superb. 

So android then, fair enough but no good to me

8 minutes ago, Smithee said:

So android then, fair enough but no good to me

Works on apple devices as well, just checked. 

1 minute ago, AlimOzturk said:

Works on apple devices as well, just checked. 

I have too many Raspberry Pis to change now!

1 hour ago, AlimOzturk said:

As was posted earlier in the week, CerebroTV has every channel as well and is a one off payment of £25, on Kodi right enough.

Does anybody use RealDebrid? I just set it up last night but i had had a few sherry's & think I've done something wrong. I can get the RD streams to come up but none of them work? 

Space Mackerel
On 06/02/2018 at 21:29, jack D and coke said:

Installed this build tonight, the ebony build as it’s less bloated and it’s pretty identical to what Wookie lite was. All the best current addons, death streams which was SALTS, Neptune rising and boom sports for anyone who likes free streams that are fairly reliable. 

Worth a look anyway??

Boom guy is stopping the free Sports I believe, too many on his servers now

On ‎11‎/‎02‎/‎2018 at 11:48, Pennywise said:

Does anybody use RealDebrid? I just set it up last night but i had had a few sherry's & think I've done something wrong. I can get the RD streams to come up but none of them work? 

What error are you getting?

jack D and coke
1 hour ago, Space Mackerel said:

Boom guy is stopping the free Sports I believe, too many on his servers now

Aye seen that mate.  He’s got a wee donation page and tweeted that he had 48k people using his links for the spurs arsenal game and got something like 70 donations.

Some people are tighter than two coats of paint. 

2 hours ago, jack D and coke said:

Aye seen that mate.  He’s got a wee donation page and tweeted that he had 48k people using his links for the spurs arsenal game and got something like 70 donations.

Some people are tighter than two coats of paint. 

How much did you donate?

3 hours ago, Jeff said:

What error are you getting?

I got it working. Still can't watch a movie without buffering though. That's using cerebro & realdebrid. Scunnered.

jack D and coke
23 minutes ago, Irufushi said:

Fair play to ya. Be cheaper getting sky though.

Hadn’t thought of that. Cheers for the heads up?

3 hours ago, Pennywise said:

I got it working. Still can't watch a movie without buffering though. That's using cerebro & realdebrid. Scunnered.

Hows your internet speeds?

Speedtest.net

39 minutes ago, Jeff said:

Hows your internet speeds?

Speedtest.net

Juat tried it. Download - 2.54 Mbps. Upload 0.58 Mbps. Ping - 123 ms.

No idea what that means but I'm assuming its bad :laugh:

15 minutes ago, Pennywise said:

Juat tried it. Download - 2.54 Mbps. Upload 0.58 Mbps. Ping - 123 ms.

No idea what that means but I'm assuming its bad :laugh:

Yep, pretty bad. I'd be speaking to my provider if I was you, I look for ping in single figures, maybe even as far as low 20s, but that's higher than I've ever worked with. 

Actually, try rebooting your modem, you never know!

9 minutes ago, Smithee said:

Yep, pretty bad. I'd be speaking to my provider if I was you, I look for ping in single figures, maybe even as far as low 20s, but that's higher than I've ever worked with. 

Actually, try rebooting your modem, you never know!

Can I buy a super duper fast modem and replace it with the one TalkTalk gave us? I've spoke to them before & they fobbed me off. Saying that, everyone in the house is using it. PC, PS4, firestick & phones all going. Just seems to be the firebox that lags though. 

Just now, Pennywise said:

Can I buy a super duper fast modem and replace it with the one TalkTalk gave us? I've spoke to them before & they fobbed me off. Saying that, everyone in the house is using it. PC, PS4, firestick & phones all going. Just seems to be the firebox that lags though. 

Go shopping around. 2.54 mbps is dire though, youre looking for around 15 which should be enough for a decent price. 

3 minutes ago, Pennywise said:

You can get a better one but I'm not sure it would help, that's pretty bad in this day and age. Every household is beasting their internet these days, I'd still expect better than that.