Kodi again

Unknown user

Henry. Henry.
2 minutes ago, AlimOzturk said:

Buffering all night for the Joshua fight. Mania is dead to me

A couple of links were dodgy earlier doors but  the one I'm on now has not missed a beat since the walk ons. Couldn't get on using Fab.  Didn't give it much of a go though 

• Replies 9.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rudolf's Mate

• jack D and coke

• Unknown user

• AlimOzturk

1 hour ago, AlimOzturk said:

Buffering all night for the Joshua fight. Mania is dead to me

The Hearts game, Milan game and the boxing were perfect for me. No buffering at all  I'm definitely going to renew after today.

Rudolf's Mate

Mania was perfect for me when I logged on just as they entered the ring. I was watching on Box Nation however after rd 1 I tried changing and was repeatedly told I didn’t have authorisation, including when I went back to the original link. Refreshed and went back in and was perfect again. 

Signed up for a two day trial of Flawless last night.

First impressions were fairly decent. No need for a VPN during EPL games. No kick outs. No buffering and a picture quality that was comparable, if not better than Mania. I'll give a week a bash and see what that brings, but I think they'll likely be where I move to.

When I posted the exact same paragraph (minus the word 'trial' as its banned from their forum) in a thread about how great Mania was, it was removed with no explanation. Seems they're going all North Korea, further alienating customers. What made it look worse is that I said Merc has said they'll be getting regular payments back and when that happens, I'll likely move back.

1 hour ago, Chester™ said:

First impressions were fairly decent. No need for a VPN during EPL games. No kick outs. No buffering and a picture quality that was comparable, if not better than Mania. I'll give a week a bash and see what that brings, but I think they'll likely be where I move to.

When I posted the exact same paragraph (minus the word 'trial' as its banned from their forum) in a thread about how great Mania was, it was removed with no explanation. Seems they're going all North Korea, further alienating customers. What made it look worse is that I said Merc has said they'll be getting regular payments back and when that happens, I'll likely move back.

you got the link for that mate? might give it a wee go over the weekend

On 10/29/2017 at 22:02, Jeffosphere said:

A little video that might come in handy for you guys. New terrarium ad free and with a new ap that allows updates without having to uninstall

Cheers I had been looking for the add free one.

Also never knew you could link TRAKT and Real-Debrid with Terrarium, makes it even better.

12 minutes ago, EH17 said:

Also never knew you could link TRAKT and Real-Debrid with Terrarium, makes it even better.

12 minutes ago, EH17 said:

New update in a slightly previous version

8 hours ago, Chester™ said:

Would this work on a fire stick version 1?

Cheers

14 minutes ago, robbo1874 said:

Would this work on a fire stick version 1?

Cheers

Yes.

1 minute ago, Jeffosphere said:

Flawless looks like the same system as ACE on first viewing

I've not used Ace but I do know you need a VPN for when EPL games are on and there's been a lot of complaints about buffering and kick outs. I didnt need one for Flawless last night nor did I have any further issues.

10 minutes ago, Chester™ said:

Yes.

I've not used Ace but I do know you need a VPN for when EPL games are on and there's been a lot of complaints about buffering and kick outs. I didnt need one for Flawless last night nor did I have any further issues.

Cheers for that. ?

Was just doing some digging and came across this 

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/allthingskodi.com/2017/06/15/paid-subs-are-they-value-for-money-review-of-limitless-iptv/amp/

Has anyone used it? 

Thanks

With flawless and it has been....well flawless so far. 

Sm was flawless tonight. Its the weekend that will be a decider

Mania was decent hardwired. But buffering farce on browser, which is where I started before going onto my AFTV. Real pain as have a decent PC screen (24") in kitchen yards away from router and I'm often in there.

:ninja:  

15 minutes ago, Bleedsmaroon said:

Don't seem to be getting any streams on Covenant any more, is it down? Any better add on's out there at the moment?

Cheers

Poseidon has been recommended as an alternative. I've not used it yet though.

Terrarium (as shown above) is probably the best for TV and Films just now.

jack D and coke

Covenant still works you have to press menu or something after it returns with no streams available. 

Boy tweeted it yesterday but haven’t tried it myself. 

Space Mackerel
11 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

Covenant still works you have to press menu or something after it returns with no streams available. 

Boy tweeted it yesterday but haven’t tried it myself. 

Took a couple of go to load links the other night but still brought up quality links from Real Debrid

On 31/10/2017 at 18:44, EH17 said:

These guys offer streaming from 2 devices at the same time for 72 euro a year  https://www.necroiptv.com/    and get  decent reviews  https://uk.trustpilot.com/review/necroiptv.com

Tried this on Kodi earlier followin the instructions on their website. Got to the part where I need to enter something so I went back and signed up for the 24 hour free trial. Got their e-mail with a link on it. Clicked on the link and it said my STB isnt supported (whatever that is). 

Gave up! Their website looks good as well. 

2 minutes ago, Pans Jambo said:

Tried this on Kodi earlier followin the instructions on their website. Got to the part where I need to enter something so I went back and signed up for the 24 hour free trial. Got their e-mail with a link on it. Clicked on the link and it said my STB isnt supported (whatever that is). 

Gave up! Their website looks good as well. 

STB = set top box. Have you got some old tech?

1 hour ago, Disco Dave said:

STB = set top box. Have you got some old tech?

Ahh. That makes sense. I was reading that on my iPhone. So I need to go on my T8V and do it through the browser on that. I thoight it was the same as SM where you set it up on Kodi then go online on you phone or laptop and sign up to an account. 

I will give it another try at the weekend when I have more time. Im away the next couple of days. 

Rudolf's Mate

No issues with Covenant Andrew Real-Debrid. 

Not renewing Mania. EPL and it’s dire games has actually put me off renewing. 

And WTF have Amazon done with the AFTV 3! No Ethernet port however you can buy an adapter for £15! 

1 hour ago, vegas-voss said:

So is Kodi goosed ?

Covenant not playing anything and Bennu is a stuttering mess 

I done this and it works now

Disser Pointon
2 hours ago, Jeffosphere said:

Get your real debrid linked and you're good to go!

Already did that at the time, and my Trakt account although I couldn't figure out where to access my watchlist on it?

With terrarium you really don't need real debrid. If your struggling you can just download, watch and delete. 

Really is superb. 

With terrarium you really don't need real debrid. If your struggling you can just download, watch and delete. 

Really is superb. 

My internet connection in bedroom 1 is pretty average so there is a bit of buffering here and there. With RD I suffer no issues

2 hours ago, crunchy frog said:

Screw it, took a 3 month sub with Ace. Had it with mania, better the (other) devil you know....

There's one single thing making me think I might stay with mania - the epg. It's so much better than kodis built in one with ace's url

6 minutes ago, Sarah O said:

exodus running slow and coming up NO LINKS for Stranger Things first series.  Hell!

Exodus is dead. 

You'll need covenant or download terrarium TV if you have an android device. 

6 minutes ago, Smithee said:

There's one single thing making me think I might stay with mania - the epg. It's so much better than kodis built in one with ace's url

I just use ivue mate, it's as good as any other I've tried and I've tried a few!

7 minutes ago, AlimOzturk said:

Exodus is dead. 

I used it last night, has something happened since then?

1 minute ago, crunchy frog said:

I just use ivue mate, it's as good as any other I've tried and I've tried a few!

Been a couple of years since I tried it, I'll maybe check it out again. Do reminders work?

10 minutes ago, Smithee said:

Been a couple of years since I tried it, I'll maybe check it out again. Do reminders work?

They do. They've just pushed an update on it this past week, works fine 

35 minutes ago, crunchy frog said:

They do. They've just pushed an update on it this past week, works fine 

Awesome. I'd really rather not have to buy bit coins just to watch the telly!

8 hours ago, AlimOzturk said:

Exodus is dead. 

:sob:

On amazon box.  Hate trying to faff and install stuff but... needs be.

A stressful day off coming up!

jack D and coke
9 hours ago, Smithee said:

Awesome. I'd really rather not have to buy bit coins just to watch the telly!

I set up a Blockchain and bought coins in about 10-15 mins it wasn’t much of a hassle tbh. Buying mania with bitcoin was really easy too so Id say to anybody who wants to stay with them it’s not anything particularly difficult. What is a ******* is the fees when you buy, because Ultimate mania is only another £1 I just got that now but with the fees it’s like £14 a month which is some leap from £26 for 6 months which I’d always previously bought. I’m staying with mania for a month or two to see how things develop but if others can recommend reliable services I’m all ears. I’d previously tried Ace for a couple of months but could barely get 30 seconds without it freezing on pretty much any channel or looping or buffering it didn’t work well for me and I have really good fibre around 75mb. Mania has always been pretty much flawless and the iOS app is also perfect so for the moment maybe a month or two I’ll see what happens. I asked on their forum and they are bringing back longer subs so hopefully get a bit better value soon. 

On another note I was using Big sams build and elisium and covenant kept returning no streams went back to Wookie and works perfect. 

Edited by jack D and coke