• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rudolf's Mate

• jack D and coke

• Unknown user

• AlimOzturk

Rudolf's Mate

Don't know if it will work but I notice they have HeartsTv on Ace

You'll know if Timothy TV is working later. Surely both got to be the same.

You'll know if Timothy TV is working later. Surely both got to be the same.

I have my doubts to be honest as surely they will both have the same problem getting by the security

Rudolf's Mate

I have my doubts to be honest as surely they will both have the same problem getting by the security

You'd have thought so eh.

Ok Dumbo question I'm going to be getting one of these IPTV services how do you go about getting a VPN on Kodi ?

Says I have a one on Ace but do I need to do something on Kodi

Edited by vegas-voss

Yes it your email and the password is the one they sent you

Cheers. Been on with the support on the website, they didn't send me a password but got it working now.

HD doesn't work for me but I think it's my internet. Had sky sports on for a bit before the kids turned on cartoon network!

Looks good though.

Sent from my VFD 600 using Tapatalk

Cheers. Been on with the support on the website, they didn't send me a password but got it working now.

HD doesn't work for me but I think it's my internet. Had sky sports on for a bit before the kids turned on cartoon network!

Looks good though.

Sent from my VFD 600 using Tapatalk

HD works for me but I have it on in the background just now on SD and the quality looks great better than when I have watched Sky in SD even though it's a sky feed

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Fraggle Rock

My free 2 week Ultimate Mania sub expired today and it tells me when i try to use UM on Kodi that my "sub is expired " so i go to the UM website to use the free 1 week code that they have but that tells me my 2 week sub is still active so i cant use the free  1 week sub yet... basiclly one says expired today and the other says expires today Feckers!!! .

I am not on Facebook so i will need to wait till tomorrow to get my free 1 week sorted.

So I signed up to Ace Tv for the day to see whats what and it is ok so far, not perfect mind you as the Full HD Sly sports link for todays game has no sound, the HD and SD link both buffer every few mins or so.  Tbh i dont think I would sign up for the full year with Ace as it is a bit of a unknown just now regards reliabilty and customer servive.  

At the very least I do have a few more options for todays game via some apps i have on the AFTV box.

Is  the game on Hearts tv ? as that could be another option i will try later.

Unknown user

My free 2 week Ultimate Mania sub expired today and it tells me when i try to use UM on Kodi that my "sub is expired " so i go to the UM website to use the free 1 week code that they have but that tells me my 2 week sub is still active so i cant use the free 1 week sub yet... basiclly one says expired today and the other says expires today Feckers!!! .

I am not on Facebook so i will need to wait till tomorrow to get my free 1 week sorted.

So I signed up to Ace Tv for the day to see whats what and it is ok so far, not perfect mind you as the Full HD Sly sports link for todays game has no sound, the HD and SD link both buffer every few mins or so. Tbh i dont think I would sign up for the full year with Ace as it is a bit of a unknown just now regards reliabilty and customer servive.

At the very least I do have a few more options for todays game via some apps i have on the AFTV box.

Is the game on Hearts tv ? as that could be another option i will try later.

It should be on Hearts TV, they normally show it if it's on Sky

Fraggle Rock

It should be on Hearts TV, they normally show it if it's on Sky

Yes it is, Hearts tv international on my laptop with hdmi link to my tv it is then.

Sly sports still buffering for me on Ace Tv.

Rudolf's Mate

1 second buffering on Ace for me. Occurs momentarily and I get the circle which zooms to 100% immediately and vanishes. Gone onto Mania and it's perfect.

Fraggle Rock

Yeah stream on Ace is perfect

Yip , Sky main event channel on Ace working perfect now.

Rudolf's Mate

My picture on Mania was grainy and it was noticeable even from distance. Went back into Ace but selected the FHD and it's been fine however I'd say it's better quality as well.

Fraggle Rock

My picture on Mania was grainy and it was noticeable even from distance. Went back into Ace but selected the FHD and it's been fine however I'd say it's better quality as well.

Ace must use the same source as UM for some of the sport channels as the letter " G" on the top left of the screen on Sky Main event FHD channel can be found on some of the sports channels on UM.

Could someone confirm this or am i imagining things . Lol.

Rudolf's Mate

Ace must use the same source as UM for some of the sport channels as the letter " G" on the top left of the screen on Sky Main event FHD channel can be found on some of the sports channels on UM.

Could someone confirm this or am i imagining things . Lol.

Could well be however I've been in and out of both and it's noticeably better quality on Sky Football via Ace.

Fraggle Rock

Could well be however I've been in and out of both and it's noticeably better quality on Sky Football via Ace.

Yeah the Sky main event FHD channel is superb ... true 1080 quality. 

The next hearts game to be on tv is weeks away if i remember correctly so i think i will hold off until then to either renew my UM sub or get a Ace tv sub. Hopefully get some feedback from anyone on hear who signs up for Ace in the meantime.

Rudolf's Mate

Yeah the Sky main event FHD channel is superb ... true 1080 quality.

The next hearts game to be on tv is weeks away if i remember correctly so i think i will hold off until then to either renew my UM sub or get a Ace tv sub. Hopefully get some feedback from anyone on hear who signs up for Ace in the meantime.

Sky on Mania over last few months has been amazing. I could count on 1 hand the amount of times (since they've gone 1080) it's been grainy tbh. As usual though, whilst mine was like that others was probably bang on.

Normally when this is the case you can guarantee one of the American channels has it in perfect quality.

It's probably down to Kodi and way it logs it but I'd been on the game with Ace however when I switched to Mania, within Game Zone the Hearts game was ticked despite me having not been on it/selected it today.

Edited by Rudolf's Mate

Well impressed with Ace so far.Picture had slight break up a couple of times on FHD but I'm using a firestick so probably that's why but overall really good.

Fraggle Rock

Well impressed with Ace so far.Picture had slight break up a couple of times on FHD but I'm using a firestick so probably that's why but overall really good.

Same here and i use the fire box, first half was flawless  but second half a few wee break ups.

Rudolf's Mate

I even tried next one down (HD) and it was still bang on and perfect. Really impressed.

chester copperpot

Just downloaded Mobdro as although I have SM and exodus I don't have any live tv channels.

Hustler TV on Mobdro

:oohmatron::lol:

Edited by chester copperpot

gashauskis9

Other than the odd buffering (only about 3/4 times during the game) it was a great stream on Ace TV today.

Watching Sky Movies on it now, it's absolutely seamless.

Just downloaded Mobdro as although I have SM and exodus I don't have any live tv channels.

Hustler TV on Mobdro

:oohmatron::lol:

Live channels on SM are under "entertainment".

Mind you they don't have Hustler TV.  :o

Unknown user

I've been getting increasingly irritated by the UM admins' attitude on their FB support page. The main dudes ok but the rest of them seem to think you should be grateful for being allowed to give them money and they obviously grudge being asked the same questions again and again - but that's customer service for you ffs!

32,000 subscribers they have, one of the admins confirmed it. At a minimum of 50 quid a year, that's at the very least a cool 1.6 million a year they're picking up, and I think they need to start acting like it before they lose more customers.

Like me, I went for a month of Ace today after reading this thread, I'm very impressed too. The epg suits my wee raspberry pi better cos there's no external software running, just the inbuilt pvr stuff.

Its cheaper than um and there's loads of Frankie Vaughan - looking good so far!

Have i started a kickback exodus from ultimatemania?

:pleasing:

Ace TV your welcome

Edited by AlimOzturk

Ace TV your welcome

I have gone with Ace was all set to go with UM but with them still not allowing new subs I have gone with Ace for a month intially.If all goes well I'll get the year for ?70 or if the Mrs ain't using it I'll just get their sports only package instead.

Unknown user

I have gone with Ace was all set to go with UM but with them still not allowing new subs I have gone with Ace for a month intially.If all goes well I'll get the year for ?70 or if the Mrs ain't using it I'll just get their sports only package instead.

I'm in the same boat, except I'll be taking out the full thing - an extra twenty quid for the years nothing.

Excellent discount if you want two streams at once from your household too

Edited by ManMoth

Unknown user

Ace TV your welcome

UM is good enough that I wouldn't even have considered moving if it wasn't for the shitty attitude of their admins.

A wise business knows that you adapt to your customers, you don't expect them to adapt to you, and you certainly don't take strops about support questions being asked of their support team.

I like Willow but the rest of them aren't up to the same standard and their FB page is a baying mob, waiting to pounce on anyone who doesn't know how it works.

People want to ask if you're showing the celtic game - get over it!

Edited by ManMoth

Rudolf's Mate

I stopped using their FB page a long, long time ago. A couple of twats on their however it was more the mob mentality defending Mania if you dared suggest something that they thought sullied their name.

Regardless I'm really, really happy with Mania however if something better came along then you'd be crazy not to try it. I've got until Sept to find out if it would be worth making the switch.

Has anyone tried the app?

Unknown user

I stopped using their FB page a long, long time ago. A couple of twats on their however it was more the mob mentality defending Mania if you dared suggest something that they thought sullied their name.

Regardless I'm really, really happy with Mania however if something better came along then you'd be crazy not to try it. I've got until Sept to find out if it would be worth making the switch.

Has anyone tried the app?

I haven't, but you can get their sports only package free for 24 hours if you want to try it yourself

Rudolf's Mate

I haven't, but you can get their sports only package free for 24 hours if you want to try it yourself

I've just finished with their full trial for ?2 [emoji85] Didn't realise sports only was free lol!

Rudolf's Mate

I can't see it for free anywhere bud?

Captain Sausage

I've got Sportsmania and my years subscription just ended.

Was looking to renew my subscription but when I try to, it defaults to a 1 week pass which requires a coupon code and I can't change it!

Any idea what to do?!

Rudolf's Mate

I've got Sportsmania and my years subscription just ended.

Was looking to renew my subscription but when I try to, it defaults to a 1 week pass which requires a coupon code and I can't change it!

Any idea what to do?!

Look at the pinned post [emoji23]

Sorry couldn't help myself [emoji3]