• jack D and coke

• Unknown user

• AlimOzturk

Unknown user

Exodus totally goosed then?

Smash repo appears to be down as well. Can't even get it to reinstall at the mo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Smash is online, I just checked

Managed to get Covenant to download after a lot of trying different repos.

Must say, it's the exact same as exodus but everything working seamlessly. Highly recommend deleting exodus and downloading this now. Trakt working on it also.

I gave Terrarium ago last night when everything was goosed me. Really didn't like it tbh, but good to know it's there as a back-up.

Also, for those on the look out for live tv and sports - give Made In Canada a go. Got everything and most reliable streams I've seen from a free addon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by Toggie88

Gave up with Exodus and installed Elysium.  It is excellent so far. Far (even on KODI 15.2) 1st stream works for all films I have watched and the search function works too.

Gave up with Exodus and installed Elysium.  It is excellent so far. Far (even on KODI 15.2) 1st stream works for all films I have watched and the search function works too.

Tried Elysium but found it was slower and gave me a lot less HD links than SALTS

Managed to get Covenant to download after a lot of trying different repos.

Must say, it's the exact same as exodus but everything working seamlessly. Highly recommend deleting exodus and downloading this now. Trakt working on it also.

I gave Terrarium ago last night when everything was goosed me. Really didn't like it tbh, but good to know it's there as a back-up.

Also, for those on the look out for live tv and sports - give Made In Canada a go. Got everything and most reliable streams I've seen from a free addon.

Sent from my iPhone Tapatalk

What's repo works mate? Cheers

Just another bump for those having trouble with Exodus. 

The guys have moved to a new app called 'Covenant'. It's the exact same as exodus but everything is back up and running, including Trakt. 

Happy days are here again. 

https://seo-michael....t-kodi-krypton/ 

Edited by Toggie88

slashishere

Anyone suggest anywhere to download GoT Seasons 1-6?

looking for a mate who is travelling so might need to watch offline

jack D and coke

Anyone suggest anywhere to download GoT Seasons 1-6?

looking for a mate who is travelling so might need to watch offline

Torrent sites. Use a VPN tho.

I've downloaded covenant and it seems OK, how very none of my real debrid links are showing on it. Anyone got the same problem?? I've activated my account to it too

I've downloaded covenant and it seems OK, how very none of my real debrid links are showing on it. Anyone got the same problem?? I've activated my account to it too

Weirdly RD links are showing on my tablet but they're still not showing on my smart tv. Even though the settings seem the same on both devices! Kodi can be so frustrating at times!

Was going to install 17.3 and it says they recommend getting a vpn. Do I really need this and does everyone else use one and do you have to pay for them.

Was going to install 17.3 and it says they recommend getting a vpn. Do I really need this and does everyone else use one and do you have to pay for them.

VPN could be handy if you think your ISP might be onto you. I'd say it's more important if you are directly downloading films etc

Need a bit of help. I've got sportsnation but haven't used it since the end of the season. Tried to get in now hoping to watch a bit of the open and I can't get in. It just keeps telling me there's an error and to check the log for more information.

A quick Google search tells me that it's now changed to sportsmania. I went to that website and logged in and my subscription is still active, so how do I get sportsnation/mania working again?

Need a bit of help. I've got sportsnation but haven't used it since the end of the season. Tried to get in now hoping to watch a bit of the open and I can't get in. It just keeps telling me there's an error and to check the log for more information.

A quick Google search tells me that it's now changed to sportsmania. I went to that website and logged in and my subscription is still active, so how do I get sportsnation/mania working again?

Sports Nation is now called Mania HD. Worth dropping them a message on facebook and ask for the repo

Henry. Henry.

Payment option is down on sportsmania at the moment. Bit of a nightmare as my sub ran out on Tuesday. Seems to have been down for a week or so. Luckily my Sky Sports Mobile TV logon is still active at ?4.99 a month so sorted for the Golf.

Sports Nation is now called Mania HD. Worth dropping them a message on facebook and ask for the repo

I know I've seen repo when setting up add-ons, but what is it?

Does anyone get a decent picture for Premier Sports on Sports Mania? Very annoying as quality is unwatchable.

Edited by i8hibsh

Does anyone get a decent picture for Premier Sports on Sports Mania? Very annoying as quality is unwatchable.

Never had much bother on the rare occasions I've used it.

When I was a subscriber to Premier, their picture quality was awful and clearly done on the cheap. They were forever being bombarded on social media for how shit it was.

Never had much bother on the rare occasions I've used it.

When I was a subscriber to Premier, their picture quality was awful and clearly done on the cheap. They were forever being bombarded on social media for how shit it was.

I subscribe so expect it to be at least watchable but it skips like a scratched record.  Repeats commentary and is truly horrendous. I need to hope sheep game in on Aberdeen TV tonight as I will struggle with Premier.

I subscribe so expect it to be at least watchable but it skips like a scratched record. Repeats commentary and is truly horrendous. I need to hope sheep game in on Aberdeen TV tonight as I will struggle with Premier.

What I think you've missed in my post is it likely an issue with Premier rather than the other way around.

jack D and coke

There's an HD one as well in HD sports.

Always fine for me.

There's an HD one as well in HD sports.

Always fine for me.

In Sports? Not seen a HD Sports.

jack D and coke

Scroll right down to the bottom of the page and you'll see Sports then below that Sports HD.

Loads of channels in there.

Main Mania menu

In between 'Sports' and 'Sportsnet', there is a 'Sports HD'.

I know I've seen repo when setting up add-ons, but what is it?

Same as SportsMania. They had 2 of the same products(more or less) in Sports Mania and Sports Nation. They decided to keep the Mania name, therefore changing Sports Nation to Mania HD in the process

Payment option is down on sportsmania at the moment. Bit of a nightmare as my sub ran out on Tuesday. Seems to have been down for a week or so. Luckily my Sky Sports Mobile TV logon is still active at ?4.99 a month so sorted for the Golf.

I'm getting that as well, thought it was just me!  Been trying to renew for over a week, nightmare!

It was down partly due to a pay per view at the weekend and also a slight error they found. Sounds like itll be up soon though

Rudolf's Mate

Anyone's subs that ran out when they've had payment issues they're giving 2 weeks free access. They expect that'll be enough time to get it sorted. Only applicable if you ran out from 14th July.

Anyone's subs that ran out when they've had payment issues they're giving 2 weeks free access. They expect that'll be enough time to get it sorted. Only applicable if you ran out from 14th July.

I ran out ON 14th July, still says my subscription has expired......

Rudolf's Mate

I ran out ON 14th July, still says my subscription has expired......

You go to the payments page that relates to your subscription. When you login there should be a 2 week option available free of charge.

chester copperpot

That was nice of him.

I tried to get 2 weeks free chancing ma arm however as I am subscribed to December it told me to bolt :lol:

Space Mackerel

That was nice of him.

I tried to get 2 weeks free chancing ma arm however as I am subscribed to December it told me to bolt :lol:

Trying to scam ?2?

Sakes.

chester copperpot

Trying to scam ?2?

Sakes.

Ken. Shocking eh?

I do like a wee freebie from time to time tho.

Rudolf's Mate

That was nice of him.

I'd be too worried about them banning my account [emoji23]

You go to the payments page that relates to your subscription. When you login there should be a 2 week option available free of charge.

There is a 2 week option ( and only that, nothing longer), but its trying to charge me a tenner for it......

Henry. Henry.

There is a 2 week option ( and only that, nothing longer), but its trying to charge me a tenner for it......

Put in the code 'mania2weeks' at the voucher bit and you'll get it for free.

Expected to be sorted by the end of the 2 week period

Edited by Henry. Henry.

Put in the code 'mania2weeks' at the voucher bit and you'll get it for free.

Expected to be sorted by the end of the 2 week period

Cheers Henry, that sorted it   :sunny: