• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rudolf's Mate

• jack D and coke

• Unknown user

• AlimOzturk

That on Kodi as well ?

Can have it as a standalone app or through kodi.

http://www.ace-hosting.net/prices/

After my 1 month subscription runs out I'll be going for the 6 months.

It gives you the option for multi room as well for a small extra fee.

Edited by AlimOzturk

Space Mackerel

Payment update

Hi Everyone.

Regarding the payments:

Unfortunately there has been a delay with the payments re-opening this is out of our control until next week,

One thing i wanna address is these uncalled for comments of "Don't you want our business" or "You guys must be closing"

Firstly if we had it our way payments would be open right now and everything would be as normal, however they are not but in saying that we are NOT closing down. this is just a blip we need to deal with and comment like don't you want our money are just ridiculous guys as it just gives us more work replying to all the unnecessary comments. Think about it ladies and gents due to the nature of the business its not as easy as setting up a PayPal account for a online grocery store.

Now never fear you guys wont lose your subscriptions or lose time as here is another code for you for a FREE 7 DAYS as that gives us time to sit back and work on things that need immediate attention.

The coupon code for all 3 sites is "warmup" (no quotation marks guys)

This coupon will ONLY WORK when your current subscription expires guys so please do not post "It doesnt work for me" as your subscription needs to be expired for it to work.

So all we are asking is you follow what we say and just do not make things even harder for us to deal with comments that really don't need to be dealt with like comments i posted above.

As always guys you are always our first priority and will continue to be and we haven't let you down yet and will never let you down.

#TheManiaTeam

Reply ? Report Post

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Greedy_Jambo

What's the deal with this kodi then?

Do i just download from the kodi website onto my laptop and then i can watch things for free?

I've not got Virgin anymore and freeview is starting to do my nut in.

What's the deal with this kodi then?

Do i just download from the kodi website onto my laptop and then i can watch things for free?

I've not got Virgin anymore and freeview is starting to do my nut in.

That's the first step.

Second step is to go onto YouTube and type in kodi for beginners where you will find a whole host of tutorials which will show the way.

Third step is to get a paid IPTV subscription such as sports mania. Once you have Figured out the basics move onto this as free live telly streams are poor.

Would recommend investing in a android box/fire stick or fire TV device so you can also get things like terrarium TV and other APKs.

Edited by AlimOzturk

Greedy_Jambo

That's the first step.

Second step is to go onto YouTube and type in kodi for beginners where you will find a whole host of tutorials which will show the way.

Third step is to get a paid IPTV subscription such as sports mania. Once you have Figured out the basics move onto this as free live telly streams are poor.

Would recommend investing in a android box/fire stick or fire TV device so you can also get things like terrarium TV and other APKs.

Aye, I cannae be arsed with this already lol

Cheers though.

luckyBatistuta

Payment update

Hi Everyone.

Regarding the payments:

Unfortunately there has been a delay with the payments re-opening this is out of our control until next week,

One thing i wanna address is these uncalled for comments of "Don't you want our business" or "You guys must be closing"

Firstly if we had it our way payments would be open right now and everything would be as normal, however they are not but in saying that we are NOT closing down. this is just a blip we need to deal with and comment like don't you want our money are just ridiculous guys as it just gives us more work replying to all the unnecessary comments. Think about it ladies and gents due to the nature of the business its not as easy as setting up a PayPal account for a online grocery store.

Now never fear you guys wont lose your subscriptions or lose time as here is another code for you for a FREE 7 DAYS as that gives us time to sit back and work on things that need immediate attention.

This coupon will ONLY WORK when your current subscription expires guys so please do not post "It doesnt work for me" as your subscription needs to be expired for it to work.

So all we are asking is you follow what we say and just do not make things even harder for us to deal with comments that really don't need to be dealt with like comments i posted above.

As always guys you are always our first priority and will continue to be and we haven't let you down yet and will never let you down.

#TheManiaTeam

Reply ? Report Post

Some real greeting faced barstewards who will never be happy no matter what you do.

edit: did you complain :rofl:

Edited by luckyBatistuta

It's actually incredibly easy once you know how it works

Yeah just a case of typing in some stuff.Its a piece of piss it's finding out what's the best stuff to get that's all really.My Sky streams on sports mania are buffering quite a bit even standard Def ones.

Actually I guess I just got a little freebie this morning as it's saying my subscription is out of date so I guess I never paid at all.Need to get the Mrs to check tonight.

Payment update

Hi Everyone.

Regarding the payments:

#TheManiaTeam

Reply ? Report Post

Legend!  They didn't even get back to me on twitter but that works a treat! 

Space Mackerel

Some real greeting faced barstewards who will never be happy no matter what you do.

edit: did you complain :rofl:

People want John Lewis service paying B&M prices :-/

The internetz is full of utter roasters.

gashauskis9

ACE TV = Never leaving the house again. Paid 25 quid for the quarter, ultra HD.

Says it has a VPN built in, can one of the experts on here advise?

ACE TV = Never leaving the house again. Paid 25 quid for the quarter, ultra HD.

Says it has a VPN built in, can one of the experts on here advise?

Which link do you use?

I have found several.

gashauskis9

Which link do you use?

I have found several.

I went through their website (the link you gave above). Said there was IP protection included when I got to the checkout, but it was free with the purchase. Seemed too good to be true. Do you know how to check whether you have a VPN?

Can't find sky sports anywhere now. Not on Sportsmania or Sports devil. Anyone else?

Sent from my VFD 600 using Tapatalk

Rudolf's Mate

Thought I'd try that Ace seeing as they offer 24 hours for ?2. Seems good. Tried same channels on Mania within secs and difficult to see any difference. EPG works well however the one thing I would say Mania has over it is it's game zone and calendar. With Ace you would need to know which channels were showing what games. All ok if it's the main providers however if it's not then you'd need to do some scrambling.

Space Mackerel

Thought I'd try that Ace seeing as they offer 24 hours for ?2. Seems good. Tried same channels on Mania within secs and difficult to see any difference. EPG works well however the one thing I would say Mania has over it is it's game zone and calendar. With Ace you would need to know which channels were showing what games. All ok if it's the main providers however if it's not then you'd need to do some scrambling.

You spent ?2????

[emoji33]

Rudolf's Mate

You spent ?2????

[emoji33]

Yep cos I'm daft enough to pay for the year when I've got Mania [emoji848]

Alim sorry I've not included your post. If you take out the Sport it's same price as Mania however for full package it's ?5 for the year cheaper. Has anyone used these guys for a while or known about them?

Joey J J Jr Shabadoo

Can't find sky sports anywhere now. Not on Sportsmania or Sports devil. Anyone else?

Got Sunderland Derby on my laptop, HD sky football stream. Haven't tried the fire tv, got Monaco on my BT box.

Got Sunderland Derby on my laptop, HD sky football stream. Haven't tried the fire tv, got Monaco on my BT box.

Got the Sunderland game. Has Sky changed the name of its channels? I clicked on Sky Sports main event to get this.

Btw, have you any idea what channel the games on tomorrow?

Got the Sunderland game. Has Sky changed the name of its channels? I clicked on Sky Sports main event to get this.

Btw, have you any idea what channel the games on tomorrow?

sky sports football or sky sports main event

sky sports football or sky sports main event

Ta [emoji106] Are The Famous on Sky sports tomorrow?

Ta [emoji106] Are The Famous on Sky sports tomorrow?

those two channels are the ones we are on tomorrow

These UM alternatives are interesting. Was all set to sign up for UM when payment back up but might give Ace a go and see what it's like

Ok I've signed up for ace for 24 hours and will report back. Early indications are promising though. The HD sports channels looked spot on, will watch the baseball on it later. Currently watching Star Wars on Sky Cinema Hits and it's perfect too

Baseball was buffering quite a bit for me so not holding out that much hope for the game tomorrow, although there should be more streams available so will wait and see.

Rudolf's Mate

I take it back about it not being as user friendly. If you go into the addon rather than via TV on Kodi you can go into live tv, live football and it lists everything in order of KO.

Also take it back about Exodus. Still working perfectly however there were no sources last night for King Arthur but Covenant had it.

Edited by Rudolf's Mate

So how do I get Ace TV on the kodi box? I normally watch YouTube videos when I get stuck but can't see one?

Is Acestream the same thing?

Rudolf's Mate

So how do I get Ace TV on the kodi box? I normally watch YouTube videos when I get stuck but can't see one?

Is Acestream the same thing?

Go to their website which Alim mentioned and there's a support section and in knowledge base it gives you full details.

Go to their website which Alim mentioned and there's a support section and in knowledge base it gives you full details.

I have done mate I was on my phone & the page wasn't great. On the laptop now & its literally step by step on how to do it [emoji38]

Cheers for the reply [emoji106]

I've set it up but it won't let me log in. Assuming the username is my email address?

I've set it up but it won't let me log in. Assuming the username is my email address?

Yes it your email and the password is the one they sent you