Kodi again

Unknown user

Footballfirst

Looking for some help re Covenant.

I had previously used Exodus via a T8 IV (or my wife did) or via my Laptop (me). This month, I had some spare cash so invested in a new EBox T8 V (for myself). The box is working fine with Krypton 17.3 and I managed to get Sportsmania up and running without any problems (once I figured out how the Krypton menus worked).  When I tried Covenant, I can load the source, zip file, repositories and the addon ok, but when I open Covenant itself, there is no content.

All the menu items are there, Movies, TV shows etc, as are all the sub menus Genre, Years, Most popular ........ Search.  But there are no movies listed under any of the menu options..

I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling the addon, the repository and the source without success (several times) and looked at alternative sources and repositories, but the result is the same.

Have I missed something?

I seem to recall reading some issues with blocking for BT Broadband users (I use them).  If that is the source of the problem, then how do I resolve it short of swapping Broadband suppliers?

N.B. Exodus is still working OK on my wife's T8 and my laptop, so I haven't actually lost anything (yet!)

Edited by Footballfirst

• Replies 9.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rudolf's Mate

• jack D and coke

• Unknown user

• AlimOzturk

I had previously used Exodus via a T8 IV (or my wife did) or via my Laptop (me). This month, I had some spare cash so invested in a new EBox T8 V (for myself). The box is working fine with Krypton 17.3 and I managed to get Sportsmania up and running without any problems (once I figured out how the Krypton menus worked).  When I tried Covenant, I can load the source, zip file, repositories and the addon ok, but when I open Covenant itself, there is no content.

All the menu items are there, Movies, TV shows etc, as are all the sub menus Genre, Years, Most popular ........ Search.  But there are no movies listed under any of the menu options..

I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling the addon, the repository and the source without success (several times) and looked at alternative sources and repositories, but the result is the same.

Have I missed something?

I seem to recall reading some issues with blocking for BT Broadband users (I use them).  If that is the source of the problem, then how do I resolve it short of swapping Broadband suppliers?

N.B. Exodus is still working OK on my wife's T8 and my laptop, so I haven't actually lost anything (yet!)

Could try with a VPN but I'd probably wait for someone in here who's with Beetee to confirm if it's an issue before going with a VPN

Rudolf's Mate

I had previously used Exodus via a T8 IV (or my wife did) or via my Laptop (me). This month, I had some spare cash so invested in a new EBox T8 V (for myself). The box is working fine with Krypton 17.3 and I managed to get Sportsmania up and running without any problems (once I figured out how the Krypton menus worked). When I tried Covenant, I can load the source, zip file, repositories and the addon ok, but when I open Covenant itself, there is no content.

All the menu items are there, Movies, TV shows etc, as are all the sub menus Genre, Years, Most popular ........ Search. But there are no movies listed under any of the menu options..

Have I missed something?

I seem to recall reading some issues with blocking for BT Broadband users (I use them). If that is the source of the problem, then how do I resolve it short of swapping Broadband suppliers?

Sounds like your BT smart setup has enabled itself. If it's enabled it'll prevent you from watching stuff on Kodi other than Mania, which works fine. You'll need to login to your router via your web browser to check.

Might not be.

Footballfirst

Sounds like your BT smart setup has enabled itself. If it's enabled it'll prevent you from watching stuff on Kodi other than Mania, which works fine. You'll need to login to your router via your web browser to check.

Might not be.

Thanks I'll give it a try tomorrow.

Edit : I kicked the wife off her internet connection and gave it a go. Eureka, content now working.

:qqb014:

Edited by Footballfirst

Rudolf's Mate

SmartDNS have released apps for iOS and Android. Not used the Android one however the iOS one works well.

The service was first class already however combined with the app it's a fraction of the price compared to the other providers out there!

jack D and coke

SmartDNS have released apps for iOS and Android. Not used the Android one however the iOS one works well.

The service was first class already however combined with the app it's a fraction of the price compared to the other providers out there!

At ?15 a year it's well worth the money.

Link here if anybody is interested.....

https://www.smartdnsproxy.com/?afid=d9e046014c2c

mrmarkus1981

Ive removed SALTS from my devices.

The covenant addon, coupled with trakt and tv subscription and library integration works well......for now!!!

Space Mackerel

Hearts TV went be available any more. Well played Hearts.

I'm actually glad this has been pulled from Mania.

?90 to watch all home games is a steal anyway.

Rudolf's Mate

Agreed. I can't even get a flight up for that!

Might be a stupid question, but how do you do that? I can't make the home games and would be happy to pay ?90.

I'm guessing it is through a VPN? Do you just make up a random address? Do hearts not see the money coming from a UK bank? I find it hard to believe it would be so easy to be honest

Rudolf's Mate

Might be a stupid question, but how do you do that? I can't make the home games and would be happy to pay ?90.

I'm guessing it is through a VPN? Do you just make up a random address? Do hearts not see the money coming from a UK bank? I find it hard to believe it would be so easy to be honest

It is that easy! You need a VPN provider, which there are free one?s available however these tend to throttle your speed. Several of us use SmartDNS which is brilliant. You can signup here https://www.smartdnsproxy.com/?afid=ffb494c0cd29 however take out the 14 days free trial. Once done find an address in a country somewhere like France and then with your VPN setup signup to Hearts World International. You can either pay ?8.99pm of ?90 for the year.

It's easy as!

It is that easy! You need a VPN provider, which there are free one?s available however these tend to throttle your speed. Several of us use SmartDNS which is brilliant. You can signup here https://www.smartdnsproxy.com/?afid=ffb494c0cd29 however take out the 14 days free trial. Once done find an address in a country somewhere like France and then with your VPN setup signup to Hearts World International. You can either pay ?8.99pm of ?90 for the year.

It's easy as!

Brilliant. I signed upto ip vanish the other week. Ill give it a go when the season starts. Thanks

Rudolf's Mate

Brilliant. I signed upto ip vanish the other week. Ill give it a go when the season starts. Thanks

[emoji1303] How much are you paying for IPV?

[emoji1303] How much are you paying for IPV?

I only started it for a month to see how I got on. Think it was ?6

Edited by babywhalo

Rudolf's Mate

I only started it for a month to see how I got on. Think it was ?6

It's good bud however it's extortionate. I trialled them myself only because SmartDNS didn't have an app at that time. With 60% off they wanted ?49 for the year. SmartDNS now has the app and new customers might be able to pick it up the first year for around ?11. Sign up for the free trial now whilst you use IPV. When the trial runs out they'll start by offering you even more off each week you don't take it up.

Space Mackerel

It's easy as!

I just used my own home address here. Ive set my VPN to Holland.

I was going to go the match yesterday but the weather put me off.

Rudolf's Mate

I just used my own home address here. Ive set my VPN to Holland.

I was going to go the match yesterday but the weather put me off.

When I first signed up when we were in Championship it wouldn't allow me to sign up to HW International with my address. Maybe they've changed it.

Space Mackerel

When I first signed up when we were in Championship it wouldn't allow me to sign up to HW International with my address. Maybe they've changed it.

Is Hearts TV and HW International two different things?

Rudolf's Mate

Is Hearts TV and HW International two different things?

Yep. HTV is for U.K. Based subs and costs (I think) ?7.99 (might be cheaper) and doesn't include live league games. International is ?8.99 however includes all home games.

It's possible the UK one allows some live games (maybe cup/friendlies etc).

Edit UK one is ?5.99

Edited by Rudolf's Mate

Space Mackerel

Yep. HTV is for U.K. Based subs and costs (I think) ?7.99 (might be cheaper) and doesn't include live league games. International is ?8.99 however includes all home games.

It's possible the UK one allows some live games (maybe cup/friendlies etc).

Checked my receipt, they took off ?8.99.

There were 3 options I only saw, a month, a year and give it as a gift to someone.

Rudolf's Mate

Checked my receipt, they took off ?8.99.

There were 3 options I only saw, a month, a year and give it as a gift to someone.

Aye because you were accessing with your VPN. If you didn't you still would have seen 3 options but they'd have been for the UK one.

I had to locate somewhere in a European country to get an address [emoji23]

Edited by Rudolf's Mate

Rudolf's Mate

TVaddons domains now in that hands of a law firm. Not sure what impact that would/could have on the end user however you might want to remove them from your repos.

TVaddons domains now in that hands of a law firm. Not sure what impact that would/could have on the end user however you might want to remove them from your repos.

I think they maybe got too big for their boots.When you start saying your the future of TV your going to get noticed.

It's good bud however it's extortionate. I trialled them myself only because SmartDNS didn't have an app at that time. With 60% off they wanted ?49 for the year. SmartDNS now has the app and new customers might be able to pick it up the first year for around ?11. Sign up for the free trial now whilst you use IPV. When the trial runs out they'll start by offering you even more off each week you don't take it up.

Will get onto this! Cheers

Aye because you were accessing with your VPN. If you didn't you still would have seen 3 options but they'd have been for the UK one.

I had to locate somewhere in a European country to get an address [emoji23]

Sorry lads, just to conclude - to get HW international, go in through a VPN & find an address from the country your VPN goes through, then just pay the ?90. & it's ok to pay them from a bank of Scotland account??

Rudolf's Mate

Sorry lads, just to conclude - to get HW international, go in through a VPN & find an address from the country your VPN goes through, then just pay the ?90. & it's ok to pay them from a bank of Scotland account??

Pretty much aye. You can pay monthly for ?9 if you prefer. I paid by card which uses the long number rather than a sort code. Edited by Rudolf's Mate

Pretty much aye. You can pay monthly for ?9 if you prefer. I paid by card which uses the long number rather than a sort code.

Ta!

Space Mackerel

I went in through a VPN in Holland and just used all my normal details. Probably best to in case you get issues and have to confirm any details in future.

You could be working in Holland on a temp work contract for example.

Rudolf's Mate

I went in through a VPN in Holland and just used all my normal details. Probably best to in case you get issues and have to confirm any details in future.

You could be working in Holland on a temp work contract for example.

Might be why it now allows you enter UK details.

95% sure I used my BoS account when I was subscribed to HW International. I was in the States, but had yet to set up a bank account. Absolutely no problems. 

luckyBatistuta

Just updated to the new bigsam build and have to say it's sweet. Has Covenant and Elysium all set up.

jack D and coke

Just updated to the new bigsam build and have to say it's sweet. Has Covenant and Elysium all set up.

I've downloaded it for a try. There's not a lot of addons on it is there?

Unknown user

Apparently ultimatemania now have an EPG? anyone tried it?

It's fast, it works, it's free. It's pretty epic to be fair

I see all Scottish club teams have been taken out of SN. I guess I am going to have to go to more games this season - not a bad thing I guess.

jack D and coke

I see all Scottish club teams have been taken out of SN. I guess I am going to have to go to more games this season - not a bad thing I guess.

You can pay ?15 for a VPN for 12 months and subscribe to Hearts world at ?9 a month.

luckyBatistuta

I've downloaded it for a try. There's not a lot of addons on it is there?

Sorry jack, don't know how I missed this. There is quite a few, but it's all laid out really well and runs smooth as on an AFTV. I'm that late in answering, you've probably been playing around with it for a while. If so, what do you think of it?

Unknown user

still prefer Ivue myself

My ivue account still has a few weeks to run but I like the UM one so I've switched over - it's so nippy in comparison.

jack D and coke

Sorry jack, don't know how I missed this. There is quite a few, but it's all laid out really well and runs smooth as on an AFTV. I'm that late in answering, you've probably been playing around with it for a while. If so, what do you think of it?

Aye what's there works well enough. Just used to having loads more and sometimes had to try others when I couldn't get the right HEVC streams or whatever.

I'll stick wit it for a wee bit just now[emoji1360]

luckyBatistuta

Aye what's there works well enough. Just used to having loads more and sometimes had to try others when I couldn't get the right HEVC streams or whatever.

I'll stick wit it for a wee bit just now[emoji1360]

Good bud

crunchy frog

My ivue account still has a few weeks to run but I like the UM one so I've switched over - it's so nippy in comparison.

Ivue is free as well, Smithee. I know what I'm doing with it. That UM EPG looked a bit bit busy for my liking but I guess it's down to personal preference.

Space Mackerel

Well I've deleted my link to the TV addons after the US bizzies seizing the domain. Guess I need a new wizard.

What's the best then? Smaller the better for me. I only run Exodus and Mania and have zero issues...yet.