Kodi again

Unknown user

Well I've deleted my link to the TV addons after the US bizzies seizing the domain. Guess I need a new wizard.

What's the best then? Smaller the better for me. I only run Exodus and Mania and have zero issues...yet.

Ares wizard is the best imo

• Replies 9.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rudolf's Mate

• jack D and coke

• Unknown user

• AlimOzturk

jack D and coke

Well I've deleted my link to the TV addons after the US bizzies seizing the domain. Guess I need a new wizard.

What's the best then? Smaller the better for me. I only run Exodus and Mania and have zero issues...yet.

Big sam mate. Not much on it and it's got covenant which is the new exodus. Exodus won't be working much longer unless someone takes it over. Nobody is maintaining it anymore.

Space Mackerel

Big sam mate. Not much on it and it's got covenant which is the new exodus. Exodus won't be working much longer unless someone takes it over. Nobody is maintaining it anymore.

Changed your tune :-/

jack D and coke

Changed your tune :-/

How come? It was lucky that mentioned the new Big Sam build and I thought I'd just give it a wee bash. Not many addons on it so perfect for you[emoji1360]

Space Mackerel

How come? It was lucky that mentioned the new Big Sam build and I thought I'd just give it a wee bash. Not many addons on it so perfect for you[emoji1360]

Doing it now pal [emoji106]

Space Mackerel

Sakes, how do you put in your RD account into this. I've a migraine already from the colours. ***** must be a Sevco fan :-/

jack D and coke

Sakes, how do you put in your RD account into this. I've a migraine already from the colours. ***** must be a Sevco fan :-/

URL resolver in settings.

Colours are a bit garish eh[emoji1]

Space Mackerel

URL resolver in settings.

Colours are a bit garish eh[emoji1]

[emoji23][emoji23]

Pretty good build if you suffer from Seasonal Affected Disorder [emoji106]

jack D and coke

[emoji23][emoji23]

Pretty good build if you suffer from Seasonal Affected Disorder [emoji106]

[emoji23][emoji23]

crunchy frog

Has Big Sam ever been passed his parents door in his 45 years on this planet? :/

Big Sam walks among us in Edinburgh, you know.

Ares wizard is the best imo

Yeah , seconded. (or thirded, whatever)

I used this to install a Kodi 17 fork onto my old android box.  It works a charm.  Also installed Covenant with just a couple of clicks on the remote.  Tons of other cool stuff too.

Edited by jamboz

deesidejambo

I'm a total newbie on this. I just got an Amazon TV stick with Kodi and Mobdro on it.

All I want is to watch live TV especially Sky Sports but I get buffering.

Searching the web I see Real Debrid mentioned as a solution.

Is that what KB-ers recommend? If not any help on reducing buffering would be welcome. Thanks.

I'm a total newbie on this. I just got an Amazon TV stick with Kodi and Mobdro on it.

All I want is to watch live TV especially Sky Sports but I get buffering.

Searching the web I see Real Debrid mentioned as a solution.

Is that what KB-ers recommend? If not any help on reducing buffering would be welcome. Thanks.

Real Debrid doesn't work with live telly.

Ultimatemania is what you want mate. Plenty advice further back in the thread about how it in this thread already :thumbsup:

deesidejambo

Real Debrid doesn't work with live telly.

Ultimatemania is what you want mate. Plenty advice further back in the thread about how it in this thread already :thumbsup:

Thanks! I went back in this thread but 133 pages was too much for me. I'll try it again though.

Thanks for advice.

Space Mackerel

Thanks! I went back in this thread but 133 pages was too much for me. I'll try it again though.

Thanks for advice.

Make sure you're on Kodi v17.3 IMHO.

Sign up to Ultimate Mania on their website. ?75 for 1 year. That gets you everything, movies docs etc on Sky. ?26 for 6 months gets you all sports.

You need to decide what wizard you use, I used Big Sams and there's 3 versions, you would put on the 3rd one if you signed up for UM.

Go to Real Debrid website, sign up for 6 months there. ?11 or something.

You'll have buffer free streaming for everything.

deesidejambo

Make sure you're on Kodi v17.3 IMHO.

Sign up to Ultimate Mania on their website. ?75 for 1 year. That gets you everything, movies docs etc on Sky. ?26 for 6 months gets you all sports.

You need to decide what wizard you use, I used Big Sams and there's 3 versions, you would put on the 3rd one if you signed up for UM.

Go to Real Debrid website, sign up for 6 months there. ?11 or something.

You'll have buffer free streaming for everything.

Thanks. Something to do on a rainy day. I.e. Today.

Space Mackerel

Thanks. Something to do on a rainy day. I.e. Today.

All the info is out there on YouTube vids. You'll suss it out. Too much to explain. [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Rudolf's Mate

Exodus will be similar to what happened with Genesis. It'll work as long as the scrapers are still pulling in working sources. Anyone with Real-Debrid it'll just keep working perfectly.

Escobar PHM

Exodus will be similar to what happened with Genesis. It'll work as long as the scrapers are still pulling in working sources. Anyone with Real-Debrid it'll just keep working perfectly.

Cant wait for Leviticus

Seen big Sam's build mentioned a few times? How do i get it?

Edited by AlimOzturk

The Premier League has been awarded a High Court order for the forthcoming 2017-18 season, which will help it combat the illegal streaming of games.

The blocking order will require UK Internet Service Providers (ISPs) to prevent people from illegally accessing streams of its matches.

It will allow the league to combat the illicit sale and use of devices such as pre-loaded IPTV and Kodi boxes.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-40727972?ns_mchannel=social&ns_campaign=bbc_match_of_the_day&ns_source=facebook&ns_linkname=sport

Got Convenant now still not as good as Elysium for links guess you need to have real debris.

Anybody any idea when sportsmania will be open for new subs, went to sign up today but it's not letting me

Edited by vegas-voss

Henry. Henry.

Got Convenant now still not as good as Elysium for links guess you need to have real debris.

Anybody any idea when sportsmania will be open for new subs, went to sign up today but it's not letting me

3rd or 4th August I think.

The Premier League has been awarded a High Court order for the forthcoming 2017-18 season, which will help it combat the illegal streaming of games.

The blocking order will require UK Internet Service Providers (ISPs) to prevent people from illegally accessing streams of its matches.

It will allow the league to combat the illicit sale and use of devices such as pre-loaded IPTV and Kodi boxes.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-40727972?ns_mchannel=social&ns_campaign=bbc_match_of_the_day&ns_source=facebook&ns_linkname=sport

IPVanish VPN has already neutered the above threat.

I've been watching old stuff, like Arthur Hitchcock Presents and The Twilight Zone: Most recently using Covenant and Elysium from Big Sams build. I was plagued with freezing and buffering, and there were very few sources to chose from; sometimes only one. I tried Real-Debrid last night, and while it was great, with no freezing or buffering, there weren't all that many sources to chose from. Would this be because the programmes I was looking for were ancient, and not as many sources would have them?

Space Mackerel

I've been watching old stuff, like Arthur Hitchcock Presents and The Twilight Zone: Most recently using Covenant and Elysium from Big Sams build. I was plagued with freezing and buffering, and there were very few sources to chose from; sometimes only one. I tried Real-Debrid last night, and while it was great, with no freezing or buffering, there weren't all that many sources to chose from. Would this be because the programmes I was looking for were ancient, and not as many sources would have them?

The only people that could answer that are the RD admin. I'll be honest, I've no idea how it works, just that you get pretty much zero buffering from their servers.

Rudolf's Mate

Real-Debrid drops sources for content that isn't as popular any more. I believe this is one of the reasons they can keep their prices lower than other providers.

Even non HD older stuff is actually really good quality.

Not read through the thread for a while so apologies if I'm repeating asked questions.

Last night I went to watch a programme & Exodus, SALTS & specto were all not working. Just coming up with 'No Stream Available' Are they all done now? If so what are people using for movies & TV shows?

Incidentally, as the box wasn't working I put Netflix on & let the kids choose something. Horrible Histories. ****in' brilliant show!

Sent from my VFD 600 using Tapatalk

Not read through the thread for a while so apologies if I'm repeating asked questions.

Last night I went to watch a programme & Exodus, SALTS & specto were all not working. Just coming up with 'No Stream Available' Are they all done now? If so what are people using for movies & TV shows?

Incidentally, as the box wasn't working I put Netflix on & let the kids choose something. Horrible Histories. ****in' brilliant show!

i think the latest one to use is called covenant

i think the latest one to use is called covenant

Yeah I've been pissing about with it all morning. Started again & downloaded 17.3. Then a new build, the covenant, now doing sportsmania.

Might start again with a build that has covenant & sportsmania already on it if anyone can suggest something?

Cheers for the reply [emoji106]

Yeah I've been pissing about with it all morning. Started again & downloaded 17.3. Then a new build, the covenant, now doing sportsmania.

Might start again with a build that has covenant & sportsmania already on it if anyone can suggest something?

Cheers for the reply [emoji106]

Bigsams build (link up the page a bit) has Covenant and sportsmania.

Bigsams build (link up the page a bit) has Covenant and sportsmania.

Just seen that, got it downloading now.

Do you know if I can still get Sportsmania on the "easy tiger" build?

Just seen that, got it downloading now.

Do you know if I can still get Sportsmania on the "easy tiger" build?

You've probably seen now, that when installing easy tiger you get options for the various manias.

You've probably seen now, that when installing easy tiger you get options for the various manias.

Aye got it sorted [emoji106]

Tommy Brown

Had the game on Sportsmania today (BT Sports).

It was as jittery as hell, stalling, almost unwatchable. if it wasn't hearts , i would have turned it off.

Never had it as bad as this, anyone else suffer the same? or was the problem at my end?

AFTV box with 50mbps

He Who Cannot Be Named

It was as jittery as hell, stalling, almost unwatchable. if it wasn't hearts , i would have turned it off.

Never had it as bad as this, anyone else suffer the same? or was the problem at my end?

AFTV box with 50mbps

Watched it perfectly on Ultimate Mania.

AFTV box with 50mbps

Perfect at my end

gashauskis9

Any tips on how I can change the skin on the Big Sam build? Replaced TV Add Ons this morning with it and whilst it looks better, I actually find it difficult to navigate and prefer the one he has in his guide videos.

Any ideas?

Looking for a good Dunkirk or Baby Driver stream as well if any of you can recommend anything (I'm using Real Debrid).

Cheers

Space Mackerel

Any tips on how I can change the skin on the Big Sam build? Replaced TV Add Ons this morning with it and whilst it looks better, I actually find it difficult to navigate and prefer the one he has in his guide videos.

Any ideas?

Looking for a good Dunkirk or Baby Driver stream as well if any of you can recommend anything (I'm using Real Debrid).

Cheers

I know what you mean about the garish colours, I changed it in skin settings to the bottom one.

Any ideas?

Cheers

Settings >Skins

The other two possible skins have a more normal Kodi look to them.

gashauskis9

Settings >Skins

The other two possible skins have a more normal Kodi look to them.

Magic. Just gone back to estuary, keeps it simple.