Kodi again

Unknown user

Rudolf's Mate

Does the URL include my password and username ?

It does mate aye. One says M3U and the other just below says EPG and both have your info in the details.

• Replies 9.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rudolf's Mate

• jack D and coke

• Unknown user

• AlimOzturk

It does mate aye. One says M3U and the other just below says EPG and both have your info in the details.

Thanks man that's it doing it now.Much appreciated

Unknown user

Does the guide work. Mine is blank or does it need to upload or something

It does for me but now you need to make sure TV and the guide are enabled by going into Live TV settings.

I'd give you specific instructions but she's watching CBB FFS

It does for me but now you need to make sure TV and the guide are enabled by going into Live TV settings.

I'd give you specific instructions but she's watching CBB FFS

Live TV settings on what Ace or on Kodi itself ?

Unknown user

This is brilliant what do I do next I'm in settings/PVR&liveTv

Hmm I had a quick look and don't see what I'm looking for - I had to update to the latest version to get this working and the menus have changed. Give me a minute

Unknown user

Looks like I got it wrong, you need to go to the main screen of PVR IPTV Simple Client and Enable.

If that didn't work, try a reboot

Rudolf's Mate

Does the guide work. Mine is blank or does it need to upload or something

Like MM said try reboot. If that doesn't work check you entered in the correct info to the EPG URL.

Interesting

5d5edb1ceec17baa38f8195a260a456d.png

Have Sports Mania made a statement on their Facebook page regarding why their subscription page only offers ?6 one week trials?

Really miss it

:sob:

Have Sports Mania made a statement on their Facebook page regarding why their subscription page only offers ?6 one week trials?

Really miss it

:sob:

Try Ace TV mate. Really is as good as sports mania mate.

Is it just an addon?

Its like sports mania, it is a paid addon.

Can get the app or download use Kodi. I posted a link a couple of pages back for it.

Cyprus Jambo

Quick question before I update my KODI to ace etc................do we still expect all this to continue when the new season kicks in (EPL) with Sky and BT having won their cases to block the system or is it wait and see this weekend?

Unknown user

Quick question before I update my KODI to ace etc................do we still expect all this to continue when the new season kicks in (EPL) with Sky and BT having won their cases to block the system or is it wait and see this weekend?

I guess it really is wait and see, I bought a month to check it out

Football worked fine at the weekend

Rudolf's Mate

Football worked fine at the weekend

It did however Mania have come out and stated they've taken steps to ensure their service will work without any need for VPN etc. Ace on the other hand seem to be recommending you circumvent any possible ISP blocking by using a VPN.

Will be interesting to see.

Edited by Rudolf's Mate

It did however Mania have come out and stated they've taken steps to ensure their service will work without any need for VPN etc. Ace on the other hand seem to be recommending you circumvent any possible ISP blocking by using a VPN.

Will be interesting to see.

I only had that free VPN that came with Ace.I have no idea about vpns should I have one installed on my firestick ?

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Rudolf's Mate

I only had that free VPN that came with Ace.I have no idea about vpns should I have one installed on my firestick ?

I've got one however personally I'll wait until I either have issues or get a letter from my ISP before using it.

I know people might prefer to just use it however it'll either get blocked or you'll get a letter telling you to stop. Most likely blocked though.

Unknown user

There is no free VPN, they're a bit sneaky about that actually. When you click the box you're actually registering interest, you have to pay the other company to get the VPN

deesidejambo

Can you uninstall a Build and get back to basic Kodi?   I have a big Sam build but 'd prefer to just install stuff myself.

Mark_Mywords

Can you uninstall a Build and get back to basic Kodi?   I have a big Sam build but 'd prefer to just install stuff myself.

If it's on an Amazon box/stick, do the following...

On Amazon fire Home screen....

SETTINGS > APPLICATIONS > MANAGE INSTALLED APPLICATIONS

Scroll down and select Kodi.

Select CLEAR DATA and confirm.

This will reset Kodi removing all builds and addons.

Edited by Mark_Mywords

Rudolf's Mate

Cant wait till all your credit card details on ACE TV are passed around the dark web. [emoji16]

Payments are directed through WorldPay site who are one of the biggest most trusted payment merchants going.

Again Ace through Kodi is noticeably better quality than Mania for Real v Man U however the app on iPad is a pile of shite!

Edited by Rudolf's Mate

Rudolf's Mate

:lol:

It's in the curry.

That's why I didn't quote you. Because I knew that was gonna be the response [emoji23]

The app is a pile of shite however it's flawless in full HD via their web browser.

Space Mackerel

That's why I didn't quote you. Because I knew that was gonna be the response [emoji23]

The app is a pile of shite however it's flawless in full HD via their web browser.

Dunno why everyone is in a rush to quit Mania. They've given you free TV and a guide last few weeks.

Quite like the fact I can watch any sport, like the Open, through Matrix when I'm doing "paperwork" It was absolutely flawless during these 4 days.

Rudolf's Mate

Dunno why everyone is in a rush to quit Mania. They've given you free TV and a guide last few weeks.

Quite like the fact I can watch any sport, like the Open, through Matrix when I'm doing "paperwork" It was absolutely flawless during these 4 days.

I'm in no rush at all however if something better comes along for same price then I'll consider it. I've got 5 weeks until my Mania runs out to make a decision. I've taken Ace out for the month now so it'll give me a really good change to make a decision.

Space Mackerel

I'm in no rush at all however if something better comes along for same price then I'll consider it. I've got 5 weeks until my Mania runs out to make a decision. I've taken Ace out for the month now so it'll give me a really good change to make a decision.

Turning your back on all these British lads to save a quid or two. :-/

Rudolf's Mate

Turning your back on all these British lads to save a quid or two. :-/

Ace is British. Willow isn't [emoji23]

Same price dafty!

Edited by Rudolf's Mate

Rudolf's Mate

Thing is D we had months of you spouting the same pish about Mania when you were with Sky. And I don't mean to troll people on here either. You were messaging us laughing that we'd get stitched up and that you'd never ever give one of these companies your bank details [emoji848]

deesidejambo

If it's on an Amazon box/stick, do the following...

On Amazon fire Home screen....

SETTINGS > APPLICATIONS > MANAGE INSTALLED APPLICATIONS

Scroll down and select Kodi.

Select CLEAR DATA and confirm.

This will reset Kodi removing all builds and addons.

Cheers!

Space Mackerel

Thing is D we had months of you spouting the same pish about Mania when you were with Sky. And I don't mean to troll people on here either. You were messaging us laughing that we'd get stitched up and that you'd never ever give one of these companies your bank details [emoji848]

I still pay for BT Sports. The only reason I don't pay for Sky now is I utterly despise Murdoch and his, well, you know the rest.

Rudolf's Mate

I still pay for BT Sports. The only reason I don't pay for Sky now is I utterly despise Murdoch and his, well, you know the rest.

Like I said. I remember playing golf with you and you saying we were nuts to pay for Mania and it was dodgy a feck [emoji12]

I went with ACE TV whilst I couldn't access Mania due to the payment system being down. If it wasn't for that I wouldn't have considered any other IPTV provider.

Now I have it I'll just stick with them as it is every bit as good as mania.

Space Mackerel

I went with ACE TV whilst I couldn't access Mania due to the payment system being down. If it wasn't for that I wouldn't have considered any other IPTV provider.

Now I have it I'll just stick with them as it is every bit as good as mania.

"warm up" got you a free week in Mania

"warm up" got you a free week in Mania

Not when I went and bought Ace TV.

Have already used warm code as well :laugh: