Unashamedly crap jokes (some are pure gold!)

Unknown user

Why should you never buy Ukrainian underpants?

'Cos Chernobyl fall out.

Feck off Frank!!!

:rofl:

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• superjack

• narre

• Carl Fredrickson

• Morgan

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I was told I had a large target by a blind person yesterday, not sure if they were pulling my leg.

I was walking past the school the other day and I noticed 4 guys picking on a girl. I thought it was only right that I helped.

Well, she never stood a chance against the 5 of us.

Blind guy walks into a supermarket, and starts swinging his Labrador above his head.

I shouted "HAWL!, wtf are you doing?"

He said" I'm just having a look about, now EFF OFF! and mind your own business"

Why should you never buy Ukrainian underpants?

'Cos Chernobyl fall out.

Brilliant - Love it! 

What do you call a woman who throws her credit card statements in the fire?

Bernadette.

What do you call a woman lying over a stream?

Bridget.

When the inventor of the USB socket dies, his coffin will be lowered half way into the grave, lifted out, turned around and then lowered again.

An atheist was walking through a forest admiring the scenery and animals, constantly repeating "evolution is amazing, a creator couldn't make all of this". All of a sudden he hears some rustling leaves from a large bush. As he goes to investigate a large bear jumps out. The atheist take a off as fast as he can run. After a couple of minutes he looks over his shoulder and notices the bear is gaining on him. Whilst he is looking for somewhere to hide he notices the bear is now only a couple of yards behind him. At this point he trips over a branch. As he rolls over the bear is on top of him. It's left paw is holding him down and is about to strike with his right paw. Suddenly, the atheist shouts out "help me please god", then time just stops. The bears right paw has its claws out and was just starting his strike ad time stopped. God then says "as an atheist you constantly gave the credit for all of my work to evolution. But now you're life is on danger you ask for my help, are you a hypocrite?". The atheist says "fair point God, that would be rather hypocritical of me to seek your help at this point, but perhaps you could make the bear a christian?" "Very well" says God.

The sounds of the forest returned, the bear looked down at the atheist, dropped down to 1 knee and said "Lord bless this food which I am about to receive from the bounty through Christ thee Lord, amen".

Edited by superjack

luckyBatistuta

A panda walks into a bar and gobbles some beer nuts. Then he pulls out a gun, fires it in the air, and heads for the door. ?Hey!? shouts the bartender, but the panda yells back, ?I?m a panda. Google me!? Sure enough, panda: ?A tree-climbing mammal with distinct black-and-white coloring. Eats shoots and leaves.?

Paddy goes into a florist and says "I'd like to buy a bunch of flowers for my girlfriend" The florist looked at him, "Certainly sir, what is it your after?" "My hole" says Paddy.

I've spent the last 3 months in my garage building a motorbike out of spaghetti.

My girlfriend just kept laughing at me saying it'll never work.

She couldn't believe it when I rode pasta.

went to see the Red Arrows last weekend.

There was near miss after near miss, screams of "oooooohhh" and "aaaaaaahhhhh"

But eventually my wife managed to park the car and we saw the show.

John Gentleman

:2thumbsup:  :2thumbsup:

When the inventor of the USB socket dies, his coffin will be lowered half way into the grave, lifted out, turned around and then lowered again.

:2thumbsup:  or should that be....... :thumbsdown: ?

A panda walks into a bar and gobbles some beer nuts. Then he pulls out a gun, fires it in the air, and heads for the door. ?Hey!? shouts the bartender, but the panda yells back, ?I?m a panda. Google me!? Sure enough, panda: ?A tree-climbing mammal with distinct black-and-white coloring. Eats shoots and leaves.?

A long term inmate of a mental hospital escaped.  As he's running down the street he sees a laundromat, with two women inside doing laundry.  Overcome with desire, he goes into the laundromat and has sex with both women, then flees.  The newspaper headline next day was ...

"Nut screws washers and bolts."

This is a true story.  A truckload of lettuce was stolen yesterday in Hamilton, Ontario.  The police are not normally known for their sense of humour, but they issued a statement asking for "everyone to romaine calm".

I've told this I think.

Why do women get periods?

Cause they fecking deserve them!

Unknown user

I've told this I think.

Why do women get periods?

Cause they fecking deserve them!

Why do women wear make up and perfume?

Cos they're ugly and smelly

How do you starve a Hibby?

Hide his giro under his work boots.

luckyBatistuta

A long term inmate of a mental hospital escaped.  As he's running down the street he sees a laundromat, with two women inside doing laundry.  Overcome with desire, he goes into the laundromat and has sex with both women, then flees.  The newspaper headline next day was ...

"Nut screws washers and bolts."

:rofl: just destroyed my joke :thumbsup:

Am elderly couple are sat in the front row of a packed church for the Sunday service. The wife turns to the husband and says "I've just let out a sole t fart, what should I do"? The husband replies "change the batteries in your hearing aid".

2 guys were about to join a protest march that had a heavy police presence, all kitted out in full riot gear. They were discussing which carbonated juice would help keep the coppers peaceful and it turned out to be Pepsi.

They found this out when the first guy goes to the front of the march and shouts out "who wants to buy some pepsi"? The police were calm and some even bought a few cans and shared a joke with the guy. The second guy tales his turn and shouts out "anyone want to buy some coke"?

luckyBatistuta

2 guys were about to join a protest march that had a heavy police presence, all kitted out in full riot gear. They were discussing which carbonated juice would help keep the coppers peaceful and it turned out to be Pepsi.

They found this out when the first guy goes to the front of the march and shouts out "who wants to buy some pepsi"? The police were calm and some even bought a few cans and shared a joke with the guy. The second guy tales his turn and shouts out "anyone want to buy some coke"?

Your slipping bud, did you just make that up :facepalm:

Am elderly couple are sat in the front row of a packed church for the Sunday service. The wife turns to the husband and says "I've just let out a sole t fart, what should I do"? The husband replies "change the batteries in your hearing aid".

Took a second or two due to the typo but

:gok:

I opened a door and a 6 foot beetle punched me in the face.

Apparently there is a nasty bug going about.

Sawdust Caesar

Did you hear the one about the Italian Action Man ?

Came out the box with its hands up.

Oh dear !

When I was young I got an empty box for Christmas.  

Got told it was an Action Man deserter kit.

Your slipping bud, did you just make that up :facepalm:

Poor effort there from JKB's Les Dawson.

What'd you call a rabbit with a bent dick?

Fecks funny!

Edited by aussieh

An American guy went for a job interview and was asked to explain the 5 year gap in his cv. He said "that's when I went to Yale"

The interviewer said "that's very impressive, you can start as soon as you can".

The guy replies "yay, I've got a yob".

Edited by superjack

King Of The Cat Cafe

Why do daddy trains and mummy trains not have lots of little baby trains?

Because daddy trains pull out on time.

United airlines will treat you like a king.

Rodney King that is.

A guy phones his wife from work to tell her that his boss is taking him on a fishing trip to China for 7 days. He explains how this is a great opportunity to get the promotion in the office. He asks her to pack enough clothes for 7 days, including his best suits with 7 of his best shirts. He then asks her to leave everything on the bed, including his fishing rod and fishing box. He then remembers to ask her to pack his expensive silk pyjamas and says he'll see her when he finishes work but will only be home for half an hour before he leaves for his flight.

She starts to get suspicious when she thinks of him packing his sexy silk pyjamas but thinks it's a great chance for him to get that promotion and pay rise so she obliges.

A week later when he gets back she asks how was the trip and how was the fishing. He replies saying that he thinks he has a great chance for the promotion and the fishing was great. He caught 3 salmon, a couple of blue gill and a sword fish. He then asks why she never packed is nice silk pyjamas though. She said "I did, I put them in your fishing box".

Jonno's golfing terminology.

A Rodney King - Over clubbed.

A Gynaecologist's Assistant- Shaved the Hole.

An Adolf Hitler- 2 shots in a bunker.

A Sally Gunnell - Not very pretty but a good runner.

A shag yer Sister- it's up there but your not very proud of it.

Not really bothered what anyone else thinks mate - that wee list made me laugh more than any of the jokes on this thread.

Good stuff. :2thumbsup:

luckyBatistuta

Jonno's golfing terminology.

A Rodney King - Over clubbed.

A Gynaecologist's Assistant- Shaved the Hole.

An Adolf Hitler- 2 shots in a bunker.

A Sally Gunnell - Not very pretty but a good runner.

A shag yer Sister- it's up there but your not very proud of it.

You missed...A Blondie - A fair crack up the middle

That last one though jonno, deary dear :facepalm:

Edited by luckyBatistuta

deesidejambo

You missed...A Blondie - A fair crack up the middle

That last one though jonno, deary dear :facepalm:

A Diego Maradona. A nasty little 5-footer.

luckyBatistuta

A Robert Maxwell...In the water

A Paedo...In the short stuff (light rough)

A Michael Schumacher...Off the lady's tee

A Barbers Shop...Just off the fringe

Just made these up :facepalm:

Edited by luckyBatistuta

luckyBatistuta

Still trying to figure that one out.....bit I reckon it will be sick.

Off the piss tee (piste) :lol: