Unashamedly crap jokes (some are pure gold!)

Unknown user

A guy walked into a local bar, waving his unholstered pistol and yelled, ?I have a 45 caliber Colt 1911 with a seven round magazine plus one in the chamber and I want to know who?s been sleeping with my wife.?

A voice from the back of the room called out, ?You need more ammo!?

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• superjack

• narre

• Carl Fredrickson

• Morgan

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I woke up the wife this morning and said " Can I smell your fannny"

She said" NO, you certainly cannot"

So I said"Well, it must be your feet ,then"

A guy walked into a local bar, waving his unholstered pistol and yelled, ?I have a 45 caliber Colt 1911 with a seven round magazine plus one in the chamber and I want to know who?s been sleeping with my wife.?

A voice from the back of the room called out, ?You need more ammo!?

:lol:

A husband asks wife what do you want for your birthday?

his wife says a divorce

and the husband replies I wasn't intending to spend that much.

A prisoner says to the prison guard it's freezing in here

The prison guard says ok i will put another bar on.

Unknown user

Did you hear the one about the gay Outlaw?

He rode into town and shot up the sheriff.

(I hope that one is allowed).

Gay guy walks into a butcher's, "can I have a mince round?"

"Aye on you go" says the butcher

A big cat escaped at the Zoo yesterday.

If I saw that, I'd puma pants.

Mate of mine Dan is totally into his tractors. Always has been ever since he was a kid. Used to bring toy tractors into school with him and had tractor duvets n pillows. Dan always was mad on tractors.

Its always been a lifelong ambition of his to actually OWN a tractor so a few years ago with kids fleeing the nest he was in position to buy one. So with his stash of 30 grand he went off to the tractor auctions to buy one. He's there nice and early walking round the lots and spots a nearly brand new blue on. In budget so he waits for the lot to come up and starts bidding. Couple of farmers also showing interest. 15 grand, 18 grand. He bids 20 grand, 22 grand, 28 up it goes then the farmer bids 30 grand! "AH well" he says to himself "I'l get the next one"

Carries on walking round for a bit and spots a lovely green one. Bit older, few miles on it the bidding starts. 14 grand, 16 grand, he bids 18 grand. Up it goes till this other bloke "30 grand". Now he's a bit miffed at this point. Getting a bit late in the day still no tractor!!

Heads down to the last lot of the day. Clapped out yellow thing with star ship miles, bald tyres bidding starts. 8 grand, 10, 14, 18 he bids 22 grand! Up and up he bids his 30 grand!!! Punter next to him bids 31 grand and wins it. He's mad. He's furious. He's seriously pissed off with bloody tractors. Had enough of them.

Goes home and bins all his tractor magazines, his model tractors, chucks out everything had had collected to do with tractors.

Heads off to the pub to drown his sorrows. Walks into the pub and orders a beer but theres 3 American chaps relaxing after a game of golf and they are smoking cigars. The room is covered in think smelly cigar smoke. People with eyes watering struggling for breath from all the smoke. "I'l sort this out he says to himself"

Puts down his point and stands in the middle of the bar. Puts his lips together and starts to suck. 

In one deep breath all the cigar smoke disappears into his lungs. He opens the door and blows emptying the contents of the smoke in the bar to the outside. Walks back in picks up his pint and carries on drinking much to the enjoyment of all the punters in the bar.

"How the hell did you do that" says the barman in disbelief!

Mate says "I'm an ex tractor fan"

Edited by VladMagic

I was in Asda with the wife today when completely out of the blue she said "You know something? You really are a lazy **** "

I was so shocked I nearly fell out the trolley.

Fxxx the SPFL

I am 59 years old but my willy is only 21 years old. I always thought about using that at an open mike slot at the stand.

Edited by Ray the auld git

Watt-Zeefuik

Apologies, this one is in really poor taste.

The man came home to find his girlfriend crying and packing her suitcase.

"What's wrong, dear?" he said.

"I found out something horrible about you today.  I found out you were a paedophile."

"Paedophile? Paedophile!?!  That's an awfully big word for a 13 year old!"

Apologies, this one is in really poor taste.

The man came home to find his girlfriend crying and packing her suitcase.

"What's wrong, dear?" he said.

"I found out something horrible about you today.  I found out you were a paedophile."

"Paedophile? Paedophile!?!  That's an awfully big word for a 13 year old!"

I'm surprised at you UA. You'll go to hell for that.!!!

I'm surprised at you UA. You'll go to hell for that.!!!

Though I suppose in biblical terms Abraham was a pedometer I suppose....

I P Knightley

I am 59 years old but my willy is only 21 years old. I always thought about using that at an open mike slot at the stand.

This has been edited but still makes no sense to me

Someone threw a bottle of Omega 3 at me earlier, but it's okay. I only have super fish oil injuries.

:D

I P Knightley

His son, Willy? I thought it was funny :lol:

Aaah! So it was Ethel out of Eastenders!

I'm 55 years old but my pussy is only 14.

Girl I know got rushed to A&E after sustaining injuries during a sexual encounter with a horse.

Doctors have described her condition as 'stable'

Watt-Zeefuik

Long one, but an old favorite.  Apologies for the use of American hunting terminology.

A hunter decided to go bear hunting.  After a couple of days in the blind, he sees an enormous bear -- the biggest one he's ever seen -- head down towards a river bank in some willows.  He slowly rises up, empties both barrels of his rifle right at the bear, who drops out of sight into the willows.  He quickly loads two more shells then fires again into where he figured the bear must have dropped.  He climbs out of the blind and goes to look where the bear should have dropped, but when he gets there, there's no sign of the carcass.  As he's looking around, he feels a tap on his shoulder and turns around and finds himself staring up at the bear on two legs looking down at him with his forelegs crossed in front of him.  Even more surprisingly, the bear speaks to him.

"Listen, these are my woods.  I don't like people coming though here, I don't like hunters, and I REALLY don't like hunters shooting at me.  So you've got two choices -- either I kill you and eat you now, or I #### you in the arse hard to teach you a lesson."

Not feeling like dying, the hunter reluctantly takes the second option.  After weeks at home recovering and plotting revenge, he goes back out again, this time armed with a high powered sniper rifle.  It takes 5 days in the blind, during which time three smaller bears go by, but finally late at night he spots the enormous bear again.  After carefully drawing a bead right on the bear's skull, he empties the clip as fast as he can.  Sure he's got him, he goes back down to the riverbank, but again, he can't find the  carcass.  His heart sinks when he feels the tap on the shoulder.  The bear is looming over him again, looking furious.

"I thought I told you, these are my woods.  I don't like people coming though here, I really don't like hunters, and I REALLY don't like hunters shooting at me.  So you've got the same two choices I gave you before -- either I kill you and eat you now, or I #### you in the arse hard to teach you a lesson."

With a sore arse he goes home.  This time he wastes no time.  He calls up old military friends and manages to get his hands on automatic weapons and explosive ordinance.  Right back to the riverbank, where he spends two weeks in the blind, now getting into winter, and nearly freezes to death. Finally, he sees the bear emerge.  Screaming he stands up and just holds the triggers in both hands, spraying the area where the bear was.  When the clips are empty, he grabs his pistols and empties those.  He then grabs all four grenades he brought and throws them at the bear's location.  A gigantic plume of dirt leaves a crater behind, and the nearby vegetation bursts into flames.  In the aftermath, as the dust settles, the hunter staggers down to the scene, not really expecting to find any remains, but sure he's finally done the bear in.  Finally, sensing victory, he leans back against a tree to catch his breath.

A tap comes on his shoulder, and he whirls around and sees the bear there, leaning against the same tree, with a giant smile on his face.  The bear says to him, "admit it now, you don't really come here for the hunting, do you?"

Unknown user

A guy walks into a bar to see an old friend sweating and shaking over a pint, clearly traumatised.

"Gav" he says "what's wrong??"

"Mate I've had the worst weekend. I was away hiking in the mountains, when I found this perfect clearing to make camp for the night.

"As I'm collecting firewood, I take a tumble and fall headfirst over a fallen tree, knocking myself out on a rock, arse in the air.

"Next thing I know I'm coming round to find a bear going to town on my arse, he was really giving it everything, he rogered me senseless for hours"

"Holy crap Gav, does it hurt?"

"Hurt?? He's never called, he's never texted"

My old dad always said "fight fire with fire ".That's why he was sacked by the fire brigade.(courtesy of Harry Hill)

My dad always believed laughter was the best form of medicine, which is why he didn't last very long as a doctor.

2 dyslexic skiers arguing whether to zigzag or zagzig down the hill.

Then a guy with sledge walks past.

So one of the skiers asks"Excuse me pal, is zigzag or zagzig"

The guy say "Don't ask me I'm a tobogganist"

So the other skier says"Oh good, gies 20 cigs and a box of matches".

Watt-Zeefuik

A guy walks into a bar to see an old friend sweating and shaking over a pint, clearly traumatised.

"Gav" he says "what's wrong??"

"Mate I've had the worst weekend. I was away hiking in the mountains, when I found this perfect clearing to make camp for the night.

"As I'm collecting firewood, I take a tumble and fall headfirst over a fallen tree, knocking myself out on a rock, arse in the air.

"Next thing I know I'm coming round to find a bear going to town on my arse, he was really giving it everything, he rogered me senseless for hours"

"Holy crap Gav, does it hurt?"

"Hurt?? He's never called, he's never texted"

:lol:

A irishman goes in for a intervew at a building site and gets asked at the job interview can you use a forklift he says yes and then the interviewer asks can you make a cup of tea so he replies back how big is the teapot.

Scotsman, Englishman and an Irishman were trying to get into the main stadium in Rio. Security guard stops them and tells them that it's full, and there's room for athletes only, so the three walk round the corner and find a building site. 

The Scotsman picks up a long pole and walks back round to the guard, "I'm here for the high jump", so the guard lets him past. 

The Englishman picks up a bag of stones and walks back round, "I'm here for the shot putt", so the guard lets him past. 

Irishman walks round with some 2x4s and a roll of barbed wire tucked under his arm. "And what are you here for?" asks the guard. The Irishman replies, "Fencing". 

Watt-Zeefuik

Murder but :laugh:

But why would the first guy need a pole for the high jump ???

:rofl: Totally read past that.

Watt-Zeefuik

I meant the pole vault, oops...well, it is a crap jokes thread :rofl:

Wait, so they weren't trying to get into the Olympics, but into a bank in Poland?

Neilson's Shank

Two dyslexics in a kitchen

Can you smell Gas?

No I cannae even smell my own name

On the same theme, read a news headlines saying "New therapy for dyslexia and thought to myself, that's music to my arse"

Wait, so they weren't trying to get into the Olympics, but into a bank in Poland?

Whey!

Can you smell Gas?

On the same theme, read a news headlines saying "New therapy for dyslexia and thought to myself, that's music to my arse"

Whey!

Can you smell Gas?

I find those jokes very insulting as I'm a member of the DNA - National Dyslexic Association...

Nikki Lauder was watching the football results coming in when he realised he had won the pools. Until he remembered he had burnt his coupon.

Actually lol'd, tut tut though of course

I P Knightley

I find those jokes very insulting as I'm a member of the DNA - National Dyslexic Association...

I joined them when I was diagnosed with the Big C.

A guy get a parcel in the post a couple of weeks ago and excitedly said to his wife "My Olympic condoms have arrived, it's the gold one for us tonight" His wife replied "Can you use the silver one please and come second for a change?"

I joined them when I was diagnosed with the Big C.

There's that story about Gazza out in Newcastle and he meet's some old friends, he was asking about one guys parents and he told Gazza his dad had died "from the big C" ... Gazza replied "Did he drown?"