Unashamedly crap jokes (some are pure gold!)

Unknown user

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• superjack

• narre

• Carl Fredrickson

• Morgan

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ryan Jarman

:lol: heey good bump!

I heard Kermit finally got Miss Piggy pregnant - they had two frigs and a pog

What's green and smells of bacon?

Kermits fingers

I took my mother in law to the Chamber of Horrors at Madam Toussauds.

One of the attendants said 'keep moving mate, we're stocktaking'..

They are getting worse folks....

Bedtime Jonno.

My mate who is a roofer was caught playing with himself at work. His boss let him off though and they wiped the slate clean.

King Of The Cat Cafe

So, this bloke from Dunfirmline is walking through the Sahara when he spots a beautful woman trapped up to her waist in the sand.

From what he can see she is naked - and quite an eyeful at that.

He looks her up and down and says:

If I dig you out what's in it for me

She looks him up and down and says:

Sand.

My mate who is a roofer was caught playing with himself at work. His boss let him off though and they wiped the slate clean.

My late dad was a roofer; so dad, if you're up there.................

The Future's Maroon

What's the difference between a duck?

One of its feet is both the same.

tumblr_inline_ngor1oJOwb1rcz9gz.jpg

I'm puzzled!

Edited by The Future's Maroon

The Future's Maroon

What's the difference between Dubai and Abu Dhabi?

Dubai no longer show the Flinstones on the TV but Abu Dhabi do.

That tickled me :lol:

Did you hear the joke about the pizza?

I can't tell it, its too cheesy.

The Future's Maroon

I was down at the corral and rounded up my 992 cows... ended up with 1,000!

200_s.gif

What's the difference between Saddam Hussein and Dwight Yorke?

Saddam Hussein knew when to pull out of Jordan.

I P Knightley

What's the difference between Saddam Hussein and Dwight Yorke?

Saddam Hussein knew when to pull out of Jordan.

This is a place in Australia. I always thought it was in Jordan.

Yorkeys-Knob.10.gif

The White Cockade

heard the one about the cornflakes?

i'll tell you next week

it's a cereal....

The White Cockade

Diner: Waiter this coffee tastes like dirt

Waiter: It should do Sir it was ground this morning

I don't know what my parents did to occupy themselves before the internet came along.

I asked my 18 brothers and 16 sisters and they didn't know either.

mrmarkus1981

Guy goes into a pet shop and asks the shopkeeper 'excuse me, have you got any tinned pigeon'.

The shop keeper replies 'sorry sir, no can doo'

:D

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

mrmarkus1981

Raging that I lost my job spinning the waltzers at the weekend.

It was funfair dismissal

I have posted some dire ones but that takes the biscuit. Easily the worst joke I have heard in my puff.

:wink:

It's a bad one isn't it? :D

What's the difference between a duck?

One of its feet is both the same.

57081168.jpg

How d'you tell the difference between a weasel and a stoat?

The weasel is weasily identified because the stoat is stoatily different.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

William H. Bonney

A Scotsman walks into a bar...

Normally he's accompanied by an Englishman, Welshman and Irishman but they're all in France watching the euro's.

A Scotsman walks into a bar...

Normally he's accompanied by an Englishman, Welshman and Irishman but they're all in France watching the euro's.

That's a little close to the bone mate :sob: Edited by iantjambo

I have posted some dire ones but that takes the biscuit. Easily the worst joke I have heard in my puff.

:wink:

One of the worst I've seen in a while :)

Guy goes into a pet shop and asks the shopkeeper 'excuse me, have you got any tinned pigeon'.

The shop keeper replies 'sorry sir, no can doo'

:D

Quite good ,

Guy goes into the same pet shop and asks for two bluebottles , " no ca doo" says he " we don't advertise that shite".. You've got two in the window ,how much?

dozy dick the dooman

Thor decides to take a day off from being a god in Asgard (Norse heaven) and comes down to earth to sample the local talent.

Anyway, he finds a bird and gives her a right Royal seeing to and in the morning declares

I,m THOR.

She replies:

Tho am I

I can hardly thit doon.

A weegie and a scouser go into Greggs. The scouser nicks 3 pies and sticks them in his pocket, then boasts to the weegie, "Did you see that? The staff never even saw me."

The weegie says, "That's nowt mate, watch this." So the weegie goes back into the shop and says to the manager, "Gimme a pie and I'll show you some magic," and eats the pie in front of him, and then does it twice more.

The manager says, "So, where's the magic in that?" The weegie says, "Go and check that scouser's pocket."

A weegie and a scouser go into Greggs. The scouser nicks 3 pies and sticks them in his pocket, then boasts to the weegie, "Did you see that? The staff never even saw me."

The weegie says, "That's nowt mate, watch this." So the weegie goes back into the shop and says to the manager, "Gimme a pie and I'll show you some magic," and eats the pie in front of him, and then does it twice more.

The manager says, "So, where's the magic in that?" The weegie says, "Go and check that scouser's pocket."

FFS

Guy comes home from pub and says to his wife," I've just had a pint with the postman and he says that he's made love ( cleaned that up) to every woman in the street except one".

" Is that so?" she says. It'll be that snooty bitch at number 24".

• 1 month later...
mrmarkus1981

Sophie Ellis Bextor has been found dead in an apartment in the south of France.

Police reckin it was murder on Zidane's floor

How do you know the toothbrush was invented by someone from Leith?

If t was anywhere else, it would be called a teethbrush

Sophie Ellis Bextor has been found dead in an apartment in the south of France.

Police reckin it was murder on Zidane's floor

Like that a lot!

:qqb006:

Edited by Morgan

How do you know the toothbrush was invented by someone from Leith?

If t was anywhere else, it would be called a teethbrush

:lol:

Unknown user

Jeremy Beadle's ashes were sprinkled over a compost heap.

An ITV spokesman said he will return in the Autumn in a new series called 'Watch Out, Beadle's A Sprout'

At Jeremy Beadle's funeral catering the attendees were provided with a small finger buffet.

His memorial service was held at noon precisely. When the big hand meets the little hand.

I'm here all week.

On one hand Jeremy was quite well endowed, but on the other hand...

A man boarded an airplane and took his seat. As he settled in, he glanced Up and saw the most beautiful woman boarding the plane. He soon realized She was heading... straight towards his seat. As fate would have it, she took The seat right beside his. Eager to strike up a conversation he blurted out, ?Business trip or pleasure??

She turned, smiled and said, ?Business. I?m going to the Annual Nymphomaniacs of America Convention in Boston."

He swallowed hard. Here was the most gorgeous woman he had ever seen Sitting next to him, and she was going to a meeting of nymphomaniacs!

Struggling to maintain his composure, he calmly asked, ?What?s your Business at this convention??

?Lecturer,? she responded. ?I use information that I have learned from my Personal experiences to debunk some of the popular myths about sexuality.?

?Really?? he said. ?And what kind of myths are there??

?Well,? she explained, ?one popular myth is that African-American men are The most well-endowed of all men, when in fact it is the Native American Indian who is most likely to possess that trait. Another popular myth is That Frenchmen are the best lovers, when actually it is Scotsmen who are the best. I have also discovered that the lover with Absolutely the best stamina is the Irish

Suddenly the woman became a little uncomfortable and blushed.. ?I?m Sorry,? she said, ?I shouldn't really be discussing all of this with you. I don?t Even know your name.?

?Tonto,? the man said, ?Tonto McTavish but my friends call me Paddy".

A man boarded an airplane and took his seat. As he settled in, he glanced Up and saw the most beautiful woman boarding the plane. He soon realized She was heading... straight towards his seat. As fate would have it, she took The seat right beside his. Eager to strike up a conversation he blurted out, ?Business trip or pleasure??

She turned, smiled and said, ?Business. I?m going to the Annual Nymphomaniacs of America Convention in Boston."

He swallowed hard. Here was the most gorgeous woman he had ever seen Sitting next to him, and she was going to a meeting of nymphomaniacs!

Struggling to maintain his composure, he calmly asked, ?What?s your Business at this convention??

?Lecturer,? she responded. ?I use information that I have learned from my Personal experiences to debunk some of the popular myths about sexuality.?

?Really?? he said. ?And what kind of myths are there??

?Well,? she explained, ?one popular myth is that African-American men are The most well-endowed of all men, when in fact it is the Native American Indian who is most likely to possess that trait. Another popular myth is That Frenchmen are the best lovers, when actually it is Scotsmen who are the best. I have also discovered that the lover with Absolutely the best stamina is the Irish

Suddenly the woman became a little uncomfortable and blushed.. ?I?m Sorry,? she said, ?I shouldn't really be discussing all of this with you. I don?t Even know your name.?

?Tonto,? the man said, ?Tonto McTavish but my friends call me Paddy".

:qqb006:

An Emergency Call Centre worker has been fired in Toronto much to the dismay of her colleagues, who were unhappy with her dismissal.

It seems that a caller dialed 911 from a cell phone stating, "I am depressed and lying on a railway line so that when the train comes I can finally meet Allah."

To which the call center employee replied, "Please remain calm sir and stay on the line.

Was waiting for my order in the chippy and the girl said your fish wont be long.......I said it better be fat then.

What do you call a Chinese kid who is poor at maths.....dim sum.

I was on the net the other day and my wife walks in and asks what am I doing, I said I was looking at flights. Overcome with joy and emotion she shouts thank you darling and dragged me into the bedroom for passionate sex, as I lay there after I thought funny, she`s never shown an interest in darts before.

How do you defend yourself if you're attacked by a group of circus performers?

Go for the juggler.