• Created
  • Last Reply

Flight BA1434 take Juwon,

to the place he belongs,

Tynecastle stadium,

Heart of Midlothian,

Flight BA1434 take Juwon, 

F@ck the hibs

Just off the plane but someone ran over his foot with a luggage trolley so he's out for 6 months. Just in case.

Haha so after a month of trying to get him here,hes now here but we have to discuss the deal?

Methinks ccp is talking shit.

Capital City Press ?@CCP_sport 3m3 minutes ago

Juwon Oshaniwa currently in London. Could be in Edinburgh today. But with talks/paperwork to be done, deal won't be completed today. #HMFC

Loosely translated: He wants to do the London Eye, Madam Tousauds & the open top bus tour round London before he gets on the plane to Edinburgh.

I hope he does sign today.

If nothing else to stop the Oshaniwa Watch pish on Twitter.

Capital City Press ?@CCP_sport 3m3 minutes ago

Juwon Oshaniwa currently in London. Could be in Edinburgh today. But with talks/paperwork to be done, deal won't be completed today. #HMFC

Forgive my scepticism but I just can't see him waiting all this time to get here, finally getting on a plane (delayed for hours) then arrives an hour away from destination and doesn't just get on one last plane to finish the journey and buggers about in some mental busy airport instead.

My cash would go on him either being here already or being on his way. Maybe more hope than certainty, of course. I just want something to look forward to today :biggrin:

Gimme Oh- shaniwa

Oh- shaniwa

Gimme Oh-shaniwa

Now the visa cum

Gimme Oh-shaniwa

Oh-shaniwa

Juwon now his flight has cum......

Geoff Kilpatrick

I hope he does sign today.

If nothing else to stop the Oshaniwa Watch pish on Twitter.

Pish on Twitter? Stunned at this news.

Pish on Twitter? Stunned at this news.

Not helped by the JKB Twitter retweeting any old shite.

"He's not in my cup of coffee lol"

:cornette:

King Of The Cat Cafe

When (if) he arrives and when (if) the picture with the scarf and/or shirt is taken, can the mods delete this thread pdq? All the ITKery and trolling has done my head in :(

When (if) he arrives and when (if) the picture with the scarf and/or shirt is taken, can the mods delete this thread pdq? All the ITKery and trolling has done my head in :(

Its gone beyond ridiculous now, has there been a thread this long before for a new signing?

Dusk_Till_Dawn

Its gone beyond ridiculous now, has there been a thread this long before for a new signing?

Panic setting in

:jjyay:

Dalstonjambo

You obviously missed the Hleb stuff. That went on for about 3 years!

Bazzas right boot

Hope for the lads sake he is good.

After the saga, if he has a bad game, it will be hammer time on this.

Nope.

In fact i'm gonna repost my song suggestion because I'm so confident.

Ace of Base - All that she wants:

Oh oh Juwon, Oshaniwa baby. God is god.

Oh Oh Juwon Oshaniwa baby oh woah oh

Has anyone seen him play yet? Peoples minds are running away with them coz he played in the WC , but so did that efe ambrose and he's a bomb scare haha!! Really hope I'm wrong, the glass is half empty the day :(

Has anyone seen him play yet? Peoples minds are running away with them coz he played in the WC , but so did that efe ambrose and he's a bomb scare haha!! Really hope I'm wrong, the glass is half empty the day :(

Miserable *****

:D

I hope I'm wrong!

I think all people are really asking for is someone a bit more reliable than McHattie and we can take it from there.

That is a good start. Who knows maybe it will push McHattie on as well and he improves to over the season.

chester copperpot

He's in the fortunate position in the sense that McHattie seems to be the new hated guy on KB, so that should buy him a few months exempt of criticism if he doesn't start off on fire.

He'll either be shit hot, or struggle to settle. I always find African players tend to be one of the 2 over in Scotland with the weather etc etc.

I hope he's the first though.

No, but we've all seen McHattie play......

Wouldnt say McHatties a hate figure on KB,id say fans are seeing that him and a couple of

others are not quite good enough.

You obviously missed the Hleb stuff. That went on for about 3 years!

Ah yeah as in the Arsenal Hleb's little bro. Seemed to be constantly linked with us every window. So was that Lithuanian CB that played down south for a bit, Stankevicius I think?

Wasn't on here at the time but can imagine :)

Diadora Van Basten

Wouldnt say McHatties a hate figure on KB,id say fans are seeing that him and a couple of

others are not quite good enough.

McHattie still has plenty of supporters on KB.

Last night one even claimed we should sign the Arbroath right winger.

Anderson on the other hand.....

If he is in the top two in his position out of 174 million people, then I am confident he will be good enough for Hearts.

Fort Vallance

He's in the fortunate position in the sense that McHattie seems to be the new hated guy on KB, so that should buy him a few months exempt of criticism if he doesn't start off on fire.

He'll either be shit hot, or struggle to settle. I always find African players tend to be one of the 2 over in Scotland with the weather etc etc.

I hope he's the first though.

That and the fact "he didn't get a good pre-season under his belt"

All roads lead to Gorgie

10 working days

I am sure Oor Eck will sort it out in 5.

MrWinningSmith

I hear that the delay is due to him having over 23k luggage at the airport. 

On the good side of news I also hear that he has been given the OK to collect his bus pass from the Lothian Buses Travelshop on Waverely Bridge. 

The Treasurer

Waiting for a Scottish visa now

Don't worry.

President Sturgeon will fast track that now that she's pals with Queen Ann following her visit to Tynecastle   :tiny:

Riddley Walker

2,500 posts of utter shite but none of it as tiring as Dusk til Dawn's attention-seeking.

Archived