Juwon Oshaniwa - signs 3 year deal, scarf above head, etc etc

WSTR

tartofmidlothian

Sky sources: Juwon Oshaniwa should complete move to @JamTarts within 48 hours after work permit & visa problems were resolved

@ScotlandSky

"By next Friday" in other words.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Doctor FinnBarr

What if he turns out to be sheeite?  We're all going to feel a bit silly!

Ala Obua you mean? Think that was the last time someone was hyped so much.

What are they?

Hit me baby Juanma time?

There's no one quite like Grandma (St Winifred's School choir) or Grandad by Clive Dunn. Young folk might need to google these songs on the interweb.

Doctor FinnBarr

There's no one quite like Grandma (St Winifred's School choir) or Grandad by Clive Dunn. Young folk might need to google these songs on the interweb.

He's only a poor little Hibee, his face is all tattered and torn,nope never heard that mate.

:spoton:

He didn't ask for a PM. Obviously MM thought he was less of a roaster than anyone else on here.

Still gutted about LoveNgoo though. :(

He believed someone was ITK based on one PM. That's hibs.net behaviour right there.

There is about 6 different flights to choose from,he might already be in the country.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

He believed someone was ITK based on one PM. That's hibs.net behaviour right there.

I'll respond to this properly a bit later. I'm away out on my yacht this morning.

Today is the day Juwoowonwon comes to town

When Juwon comes to town I gonna watch Arbroath play....

MM charged him a tenner for the PM and sent him a picture of his boaby. :ninja: Moff believed.

No you can't always get what juwon, you can't always get what juwon, but if you try some time you might just find, you get what you nee-eed....

Make that 15 hours

Hope he is already here because the forecast in Abuja is thunderstorms all day.. #godis..

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Hope he is already here because the forecast in Abuja is thunderstorms all day.. #godis..

In that case probably wise not to fly. This is jinxed

Still think he will not come

That's that then.

:sob:

Who's our second choice?

Ryan Jarman

Back to the important stuff - does this laddie have a tidy bursd?

I used to like it when filthy infiltrators used to try a bit.

There's no effort at all these days, no elaborate usernames, bedding in time, foreign accounts etc just straight in with Hearts avator and shan slavering!!!

For those who are still under the radar... Well done you, at least you served your time.

Still think he will not come

So all the hard work from Hearts, and the waiting about from Juwon to finally get the necessary documents to fly over and sign is now not going happen? What's he going to do? Throw away the documents and stick the middle finger up as he signs for some other team? Don't think so [emoji38]

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

So all the hard work from Hearts, and the waiting about from Juwon to finally get the necessary documents to fly over and sign is now not going happen? What's he going to do? Throw away the documents and stick the middle finger up as he signs for some other team? Don't think so [emoji38]

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Dont bite mate he is clearly still hurting abouty scotty leaving.

ToadKiller Dog

If he hasn't got on that plane , it would surprise to find Mark McGhee blocking his path and telling him to search his conscience .

Rudolf's Mate

PM heading Mothy's way.

If I'm ever selected for one of these PM's I think I'll keep ma gob shut :gok:

If I'm ever selected for one of these PM's I think I'll keep ma gob shut :gok:

You won't be. Your not part of the "Clique"

FarmerTweedy

I liked the comment of the Japanese spectator at the Open Golf - "Why don't you play this tournament in the Summer?"

Was that not a competitor rather than a spectator? 

Ryan Jarman

So when does the transfer window slam shut?

FTFY & 1st September at 6pm as Monday is a bank Holiday and Champ League squads need to be registerd by 11pm that night so it gives teams time to include late arrivals. 

Jim pure raging he's denied his usual evening of shouting. 

PresidentGrant

You won't be. Your not part of the "Clique"

How does one join this "Clique"? I want to know the Oshaniwa gossip :sob:

Hope he doesn't come out tonight and see a half empty stadium and think what the **** is this.

FarmerTweedy

So when does the transfer window close?

Who cares?  He's a free agent, transfer windows are irrelevant!

Hope he doesn't come out tonight and see a half empty stadium and think what the **** is this.

Only two teams in the Israeli league have average attendances over 10,000 and even if the stadium is a third full tonight it'll be a bigger attendance than Ashdod's largest last season.

Archived