Juwon Oshaniwa - signs 3 year deal, scarf above head, etc etc

WSTR

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3fingersreid

As Gav M says

Ronny Deila has made a new left-back his signing priority amid the Celtic manager's doubts over the ability of Honduras international Emilio Izaguirre to perform at the highest level. (The Sun, print edition)

Been stealing players since their formation scummy *******s

Jambof3tornado

Said pages back it would be typical if we lost Juwon at the last minute to septic.

Just feel we have been used a little in a big game.

Jambof3tornado

What to make the half time cups of tea like.

He's not that good. Maybe just to squeeze the teabags after use.

JamboHeriot

Said this numerous times now - the lad tweeted about starting a new chapter in his career with us. He's coming to us. Stop keeking your pants.

Said this numerous times now - the lad tweeted about starting a new chapter in his career with us. He's coming to us. Stop keeking your pants.

Agreed mate,i think people are just getting a bit pissed off with the whole situation,also because we haven't exactly set the heather on fire

in pre season fans are anxious to see a couple of new quality players,still plenty time though.

Lets all play games till he arrives. I'll start.

Q1 how many Scottish cups have Hibs won since 1902?

You're only allowed 1 guess though!!

17?

Heres Rixxy

Aye but look at that guy Delph from Villa eh. No loyalty in football these days. If that's how he feels then he can just juwon.

That last question was obviously to different. Here's an easy one.

What colour was Terry Butchers Army heralding Hibs season campaign?

Aye but look at that guy Delph from Villa eh. No loyalty in football these days. If that's how he feels then he can just juwon.

I think the work permit  issue makes it slightly different. He'd need to go back to square one if his employer changed. With his agent being the same as Gomis and Buaben, I'd think we're ok. It looks like a genuine hold up with his travel papers. I don't think Robbie would give quotes to the press if he didn't feel they had a strong verbal agreement in place.

Hackney Hearts

What colour was Terry Butchers Army heralding Hibs season campaign?

Was it Crashed Bottle Green & Surrender Flag White?

Was it Crashed Bottle Green & Surrender Flag White?

Excellent answer [emoji106] and correct.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Excellent answer [emoji106] and correct.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Damn, I was going to say Crashed Bottle Green & Surrender Flag White too

Always the bridesmaid !

All roads lead to Gorgie

103 although it should have been more because of the war years. ( I did fail basic maths so I could be wrong ) :smiley2:

Guest Bilel Mohsni

If we are playing games.....

Sunderland 1979, Villa 1981 - who in 1980?

Brooking

At first I thought it was to do with The Who playing at a football stadium in 1980. It's Fa Cup winning goal scorers though?

FarmerTweedy

If we are playing games.....

Sunderland 1979, Villa 1981 - who in 1980?

Brooking.

Edit: Damn, beaten to it!

Brooking

At first I thought it was to do with The Who playing at a football stadium in 1980. It's Fa Cup winning goal scorers though?

Correct!

Fxxx the SPFL

In which year and at what venue did a boxer win the world championship and s**t himself in the ring during the contest

New Hearts signing Oshaniwa is still awaiting a visa in #Nigeria but is ready to fly to Edinburgh as soon as the documents are processed.

Oluwashina OkelejiVerified account

@oluwashina

Sports writer and broadcaster for@BBCSport. Occasional Contributor to@WorldSoccerMag and @AJE_Sport. Tweets 99% #Africa. All views are mine alone.

Toxteth O'Grady

New Hearts signing Oshaniwa is still awaiting a visa in #Nigeria but is ready to fly to Edinburgh as soon as the documents are processed.

Oluwashina OkelejiVerified account @oluwashina

Sports writer and broadcaster for@BBCSport. Occasional Contributor to@WorldSoccerMag and @AJE_Sport. Tweets 99% #Africa. All views are mine alone.

We should have bunged an official a wee broon envelope to get the visa issued pronto

In which year and at what venue did a boxer win the world championship and s**t himself in the ring during the contest

Crufts 1959

Is it the british embassy that issue this visa or is everybody this slow in Nigeria.

Is it the british embassy that issue this visa or is everybody this slow in Nigeria.

Everything in nigeria is slow

Arthur Morgan

Oluwashina Okeleji ?@oluwashina 2h2 hours agoNigeria

Oluwashina OkelejiVerified account @oluwashina

Sports writer and broadcaster for@BBCSport. Occasional Contributor to@WorldSoccerMag and @AJE_Sport. Tweets 99% #Africa. All views are mine alone.

Seems like he is getting just as impatient about this move as we are.

lost in space

Why have we not already signed him subject to visa??

If he cant come to UK, surely we can go to Nigeria.

We could even take out a scarf- cos surelyl when he holds it above his head, it is legally binding. Jusy to make totally sure he could do a "5-1" - then he would be a real jambo.........

Maroon tinted glasses 2

Can the title of the thread not be changed to - Juwon Oshaniwa still awaiting visa, that way every time it jumps to the top of the page we would know there are still no further developments.

Ron Burgundy

Why have we not already signed him subject to visa??

If he cant come to UK, surely we can go to Nigeria.

We could even take out a scarf- cos surelyl when he holds it above his head, it is legally binding. Jusy to make totally sure he could do a "5-1" - then he would be a real jambo.........

That's what I find strange. Surely in this day and age they have a fax machine in Nigeria.

That's what I find strange. Surely in this day and age they have a fax machine in Nigeria.

Can you fax a scarf?

The British authorities deal with the visa. The issuance of the visa is pretty much **** all to do with the Nigerian authorities (although they may have been involved in process of getting paperwork, eg a new passport etc.).

Can the title of the thread not be changed to - Juwon Oshaniwa still awaiting visa, that way every time it jumps to the top of the page we would know there are still no further developments.

Good idea.

Fxxx the SPFL

or 'Celtic to sneak in and sign Juwon Oshaniwa'

Getintaethem

88% of this type of visa are issued in 10 days, looks like this one is in the other 12%.

Archived