Juwon Oshaniwa - signs 3 year deal, scarf above head, etc etc

WSTR

Ah, the trials and tribulations of brevety in posts.  Remember wavy that not all have the stellar IQ of you and I! 

I thought my post was pretty straight forward myself.   It's only red Indians that ask "who is" when trying to determine someones identity.  

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Unknown user

I thought my post was pretty straight forward myself. It's only red Indians that ask "who is" when trying to determine someones identity.

Did someone misunderstanding an ambiguous post deserve a "Jesus wept"?

I didn't have a go, I asked if you were serious, then replied to another poster about how mental it was that someone wouldn't know Takis.

I didn't put sarcastic smilies, I didn't attack your intelligence, I didn't do anything negative.

At least one other person read it differently from your intention so obviously not as clear as you thought.

Special Agent Dale Cooper

I thought my post was pretty straight forward myself.   It's only red Indians that ask "who is" when trying to determine someones identity.  

Red Indians shaking_head_breaking_bad.gif

Did someone misunderstanding an ambiguous post deserve a "Jesus wept"?

I didn't have a go, I asked if you were serious, then replied to another poster about how mental it was that someone wouldn't know Takis.

I didn't put sarcastic smilies, I didn't attack your intelligence, I didn't do anything negative.

At least one other person read it differently from your intention so obviously not as clear as you thought.

Perhaps it didn't merit a Jesus Wept.  I just didn't find it possible to misread a four word reply.  Personally I see absolutely no ambiguity in it whatsoever.  

To answer your question, no not seriously.  

How long does a flight from Nigeria take?

7 hours then connection from London to Edinburgh.

So unless he got the visa extremely early it is unlikely today?

So unless he got the visa extremely early it is unlikely today?

Doubt we'll see him to next week to ne honest.The real Romanov has been in contact with an Israeli journalist who is in contact with him,

says he will keep Hearts fans in the loop.

Could we not do what man utd did with rojo and get him over here on a holiday visa so he's already in the country when the working one comes through!

Could we not do what man utd did with rojo and get him over here on a holiday visa so he's already in the country when the working one comes through!

Gie the club a phone mate see if they can get it sorted

Bring Back Paulo Sergio

I still wouldn't be surprised if Celtic officials were waiting at the airport to swoop him away :sob:

No point, as he couldn't work. Good chance he couldn't travel right now, as UK authorities probably have his passport (although he could have another one).

How long does a flight from Nigeria take?

Why not just fly him up to Manchester then a short drive to meet up with his new teammates?

Jambof3tornado

No point, as he couldn't work. Good chance he couldn't travel right now, as UK authorities probably have his passport (although he could have another one).

He wouldnt be working he'd simply be joining us for a wee kickaboot!

jamboinglasgow

Daily record saying that we are still chasing the British embassy up, and the whole move should be completed by next Friday at the latest.

All roads lead to Gorgie

Daily record saying that we are still chasing the British embassy up, and the whole move should be completed by next Friday at the latest.

Phew, glad they are say the latest and not the earliest. Could be our first signing of the January transfer window at this rate !

Jambof3tornado

Glad there isnt a cup of nations this year or he'd be away before we got him settled in!!

FarmerTweedy

I just wonder if he will be much better than Eckersley ? He won't be as good as Takis though

I suspect we might never see another left back quite that good again! If Juwon is even close to that, at 24 and with a 3 year contract, he might just bring us a rather tasty transfer fee in a year or two.

FarmerTweedy

Oh FFS, this is still going to be ongoing after next Friday???

I think he will get clearance to leave nigeria Monday, I have a feeling?

Unknown user

Most hyped player since David Obua.

I fear the worst.

No he's not, most discussed maybe but that's very different

Relax.  He's on his way.  No problems.  17 caps for a very good international side.

He will be superb for us.

Most hyped player since David Obua.

I fear the worst.

Is it coz he's left back?

The Google ad at the bottom of this page for me is for visa services.

Taking the piss :lol:

The White Cockade

The Google ad at the bottom of this page for me is for visa services.

Taking the piss :lol:

mine is an ad to find a Muslim wife!

Guest Bilel Mohsni

mine is an ad to find a Muslim wife!

I get that one too sometimes. Wee bursd in the green outfit in the ad is pretty tidy tbf, so it doesn't bother me. :lol:

Has to be this week.

I'm guessing Monday although that's based on nothing.

I wouldn't like to start the season with McHattie as our only senior left back.

The longest wait for a signing in Hearts history. :laugh4:

Lets hope he doesn't get the Ibby Tall treatment or it could be a year before we actually see him play!

FarmerTweedy

The longest wait for a signing in Hearts history. :laugh4:

The wait for Hleb is still ongoing!

Archived