WSTR

Aye well I'm off to the bookies to stick 10 on him wearing hoops shortly

And no not Barcas new strip

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jambof3tornado

No scarf above head = deal not done

Still possible for this to end up with Juwon wearing hoops.

Relax. He will be here soon enough

The voice of reason and a proper ITKer! That's good enough for me

Ryan Jarman

The voice of reason and a proper ITKer! That's good enough for me

But Glaswowskacel19 heard from a guy in his stair that's friends with a scout at Celtic that they are signing a left back. Game's a bogey mate face it. 

:sob: 

But Glaswowskacel19 heard from a guy in his stair that's friends with a scout at Celtic that they are signing a left back. Game's a bogey mate face it.

:sob:

Nah hahaha fair enough word it like that it sounds silly. But I bet half the so called ITK'ers hear their stories on buses etc and aren't as upfront about it as me :lol: not that I'm itk about Celtic but he is. It'll happen

Catch up post.

Is he here yet??

Tomorrow. If hes not here then, read the first sentence again. 

Could be 15 working days which means it's not even late yet.

Correct. I'm sure Robbie was quoted around last friday saying they were 10 days into the process.

tartofmidlothian

Tomorrow. If hes not here then, read the first sentence again.

:)

You're ITK, I trust you.

Hold on, does this work on Saturdays?

jamtartan74

ITK or just your thoughts?

cant remember who posted it but a foreign journo said it will be completed next Friday, this was last thurs if I remember correctly, so not itk bud just hopeful of it being completed tomorrow.

tartofmidlothian

I hope someone's staked out the shop waiting for CL to give him the pre-announcement tour.

Dont think that Twitter is real

Happy to be proven wrong but the wee info bit on his profile states a wee balloon (i think to indicate location) as Brazil.

Unless he set up last summer when there for World Cup that raises my suspicion levels.

After all this as well better be worth the wait.

Captain America

cant remember who posted it but a foreign journo said it will be completed next Friday, this was last thurs if I remember correctly, so not itk bud just hopeful of it being completed tomorrow.

Good enough for me.

:fing10:

Different Class

Aye of course he would tweet pictures of Tynecastle then sign for Celtic immediately afterwards... Give me strength

Son Of Anarchy

If he does finally arrive and signs he needs told that we prefer using Gods full title of Sir Rudolf Skacel of Gorgie.

King Of The Cat Cafe

He's gonna go to Celtic

If he goes to Celtic, the seethe will take this thread past the Rangers mega thread...

He's waiting for a visa. It hasn't been processed yet. Not seeing where Celtic come into this?

No way he's going to celtic, they would then need to send all the relevant paperwork to the embassy in abuja. Calm doon guys he will be here when he's here!

Dont think that Twitter is real

Happy to be proven wrong but the wee info bit on his profile states a wee balloon (i think to indicate location) as Brazil.

Unless he set up last summer when there for World Cup that raises my suspicion levels.

After all this as well better be worth the wait.

Dunno about the location, but his first tweet was in January 2013. He's following 13 people, including a number of other Nigerian footballers and an Israeli football columnist. I think it's him.

Robbie's comments last friday

?He wants to come to Scotland and he sees it as a stepping stone to get himself down to England to a good level. A lot of the boys we have are like that ? they want to make the next step. This is an opportunity for them to go and do that. Juwon is still waiting to get his Visa stamped over in Abuja. He?s over there waiting for the process to be completed. It can take anything between three and fifteen days. We?re now ten days in so we?re expecting him to get it pretty soon, to be honest. Hopefully there won?t be any hitches.?

http://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/sport/football/hearts/oshaniwa-will-be-class-act-for-hearts-neilson-1-3832380

Jambof3tornado

He's waiting for a visa. It hasn't been processed yet. Not seeing where Celtic come into this?

Celtic have looked at the guy a few times and want a new LB.

That is all.

scott herbertson

They're the bogeymen

They come into things when you least expect them to

Celtic have looked at the guy a few times and want a new LB.

That is all.

can sign him for ?2 million off us next summer then

Aye well I'm off to the bookies to stick 10 on him wearing hoops shortly

And no not Barcas new strip

And I'm away to start a sweepstake on how long it takes before your punted ;)

Guest Bilel Mohsni

They're the bogeymen

Like old socks?

:oohmatron:

Tommy Brown

Aye of course he would tweet pictures of Tynecastle then sign for Celtic immediately afterwards... Give me strength

Mojo was photo's in a Cellic tap, then signed for Rangers.

Just saying. :smile:

Mibbe greengingerhibbee and his crew at hobo.net have been writing letters again to the visa dept

Mojo was photo's in a Cellic tap, then signed for Rangers.

Just saying. :smile:

one of the greatest events in old firm history

Souness sewed the green mob up big time

but yes big Juwon is coming to Hearts - Celtic can give us ?2 million next summer if they want him

Juwona bet?!

Odds at 11 juwon? Aye there a tenner on the middle of the table

They're the bogeymen

It's possible (though IMHO highly unlikely) that he could still end up signing for Celtic. It would have nothing to do with the current delay, though.

Hopefully it'll get over the line before COB tomorrow.

If this guy does sign we will be looking as strong as I can remember in a long time.

I've also got a funny feeling we will make a big signing before the transfer deadline. Not ITK, just don't think we'll finish our business before the season starts.

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Hopefully it'll get over the line before COB tomorrow.

If this guy does sign we will be looking as strong as I can remember in a long time.

I've also got a funny feeling we will make a big signing before the transfer deadline. Not ITK, just don't think we'll finish our business before the season starts.

Remember someone saying we had bid 6 figures for a player but it hadn't happened. If that is right we may have some pocket money spare

Paulie Walnut

@Raphael_Gellar: Spoke to Juwon Oshaniwa today:Hearts contacted UK embassy to speed things up. Waiting for Visa from UK embassy. Still very confident.

Lord Beni of Gorgie

@Raphael_Gellar: Spoke to Juwon Oshaniwa today:Hearts contacted UK embassy to speed things up. Waiting for Visa from UK embassy. Still very confident.

Who is the tweeter

Paulie Walnut

Who is the tweeter

Who is the tweeter

BBC World Service & VICE Sports Correspondent. Israeli football. Freelance Political Sports Journalist. If sports mixes with politics, I am interested.

Archived