Season Tickets 2015/16 - ST sales have now ended

Radio Ga Ga

Can't wait. Haven't had a season ticket for 4 years due to family circumstances. 3 definite new season tickets here.

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Where is the family section? Is it all of the Gorgie stand?

Seems they have changed the name to 'Gorgie Family Stand'!

I can see season ticket holders in the Roseburn being moved in the future though. We're on a high at the moment, once the crowds drop though we'll be offering the whole Roseburn for the Cat A games again.

Anything below 3rd-4th and the numbers will go unfortunately.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That bridge will be crossed if/when it happens.

The decision has been made for next season. Once STs are sold for the Roseburn the club will have to honour them for the coming season at least.

At least the management of the club have faith in the support even if some supporters do not.

Bungalow Bill

At least the management of the club have faith in the support even if some supporters do not.

Merely contributing to the conversation. Don't really want to go down the route of who's a better supporter and who's the more optimistic thanks all the same.

David McCaig

FF... Does the ?120k not also include an upfront cost for getting CC facilities in the first place, over and above transaction charges.

David McCaig

FF... Does the ?120k not also include an upfront cost for getting CC facilities in the first place, over and above transaction charges.

Regardless, that could cover a player's wage, if it were possible to wipe it out completely. So even halving it could make a huge difference.

Footballfirst

No idea.  The only information I have is the number supplied at the AGM, not how it was arrived at.

http://www.hibs.net/showthread.php?300365-Tynecastle&p=4356711#post4356711

Could be an interesting read as more of them realise we've cut their hypothetical allocation (not really a cut at all since they'll be in a division below us).

I think the Celtic lot will be even worse/entertaining. They'll be giving it all the nonsense about how we have been happy to take their money for years and it is their divine right to occupy as much of our stadium as they like.

Chaka Demus & pliers

I think the Celtic lot will be even worse/entertaining. They'll be giving it all the nonsense about how we have been happy to take their money for years and it is their divine right to occupy as much of our stadium as they like.

Their club will probably release a statement saying how disgusted they are and it's because we hate 'what they stand for'.

Jambof3tornado

Their club will probably release a statement saying how disgusted they are and it's because we hate 'what they stand for'.

Given the attitude of Ann Budge I'd imagine that hibs knew of this allocation cut well before it was announced.

In most cases promoted clubs expect to see a significant rise in ST sales. For the most part the only STs that did not sell were single seats with restricted views. It will be interesting to see if we sell more than the 12.5k+ we sold for this season.

Chaka Demus & pliers

Given the attitude of Ann Budge I'd imagine that hibs knew of this allocation cut well before it was announced.

I was talking about Celtic.

In most cases promoted clubs expect to see a significant rise in ST sales. For the most part the only STs that did not sell were single seats with restricted views. It will be interesting to see if we sell more than the 12.5k+ we sold for this season.

According tp partyplanners, when you add the waiting list to the existing STs it is 15,000.  I'll be very surprised if we haven't shifted at least 12,000 by mid-May.

tynietigers

Like what Tams bird said the Gorgie has meant to be a family stand for the last few years, although with some of the language you wouldn't think so :)

We_are_the_Hearts

Some of them don't realise we have segregated the Gorgie before for for the OF, reading that I hope they die before Sevco do again

3fingersreid

From east terrace

it will last for one season then the glory hunters will jump ship and they will be back to 11000 -12000 crowds if they are lucky, then welcoming us back with open arms.

Where do you begin with this ?

Where do glory hunters jump ship to ? hibs !!!

11,000/12,000 IF THEYRE LUCKY , they could only DREAM of that amount

And the daddy of them all

Welcome them back with open arms !! :):):)

Saw this posted on H1b5 net from Green ginger;

I would imagine they will have to exit the home fans through the exit gates of the Wheatfield Stand to maintain segregation.

I'm sure the exits would be designed for the capacity of the Wheatfield Stand only and not some random extra numbers just because they think they will sell more tickets.

Something else for Edinburgh's safety authorities to consider , then ignore.

I can feel an email coming on......

Jambof3tornado

I would imagine they will have to exit the home fans through the exit gates of the Wheatfield Stand to maintain segregation.

I'm sure the exits would be designed for the capacity of the Wheatfield Stand only and not some random extra numbers just because they think they will sell more tickets.

Its balls anyway as some of the fans coming out the wheatfield use the gorgie rd exit.

But they can crack on with the email.

After their antics last time, Charlie Nicholas blamed us, because we cut their allocation, saying that we should have given them more tickets.

FarmerTweedy

After their antics last time, Charlie Nicholas blamed us, because we cut their allocation, saying that we should have given them more tickets.

We didn't cut their allocation last time.

Aye, despite them having the full stand. Charlie Nicholas with an ill informed comment on something. Who would have thought?

kingantti1874

:rofl::lol: becuase we have never segregated the roseburn before? :rofl: there aren't enough facepalms in the world

Cutting the OF allocation is brilliant for many reasons. Police Scotland now have no reason for excuses about there being too many of the scum to make arrests, I fully expect to see Police Scotland doing the job their paid to do and arrest the vile scum when they start their bigot songs and filth.

As for cutting the vermin allocation, I read some of the comments on that link for ishagmysisterinourcaravan.net and they really are the thickest most deluded set of inbreds. Some absolute belters of comments. Especially the ones suggesting a tit for tat move, here's a little nugget of information you wallopers try selling the seats you have in your own stands first or you'll have empty stands in four parts of your shithole. They can't afford to loose our money these raspers really have their heads well and truly jammed up their own arses

If Hibs do get up the Derby won't be the same spectacle but I understand it. Could be the end of an era.

Why don't we go a step further a declare the Roseburn the "bams" section.......I get a fantastic view from the wheatfield and if the games dull watching the action in the roseburn will keep me amused.

Seriously its a fantastic move by the club and even if it only lasted a season or two it proves Ann's looking after the Hearts fans first a foremost and no more pandering to the OF. If we sold 15,000 ST's on top of the FoH money, the prize money we get this year and the potential sale of a couple of players - CL/RN can build one hell of a squad for next year without blowing the budgets.

Why don't we go a step further a declare the Roseburn the "bams" section.......I get a fantastic view from the wheatfield and if the games dull watching the action in the roseburn will keep me amused.

Seriously its a fantastic move by the club and even if it only lasted a season or two it proves Ann's looking after the Hearts fans first a foremost and no more pandering to the OF. If we sold 15,000 ST's on top of the FoH money, the prize money we get this year and the potential sale of a couple of players - CL/RN can build one hell of a squad for next year without blowing the budgets.

The opening up of the Roseburn is the perfect opportunity for the young team to join together for their little ultras section or whatever they call it, without the need to go through the club. I'm sure we'll see them grouped there next season.

Gene Parmesan

The opening up of the Roseburn is the perfect opportunity for the young team to join together for their little ultras section or whatever they call it, without the need to go through the club. I'm sure we'll see them grouped there next season.

I can see this happening - lower H or something.

At least that way the club will know exactly who is sitting there. So - best behaviour boys....

Walter Bishop

They all know we've done this before with Celtic eh?

Laughable, Hibs fans concerned about allocation of tickets? We will be lucky to see them again at Tynecastle for a good few years unless we are paired together in the cups. 

We_are_the_Hearts

Now there is a thick ex copper on Ipumpedmysister.net saying about potential trouble? He odes know that we SHARE a stand with Sevco and the Jungles EVERY time we go to Glasgow???

No doubt a letter winging it's way to the SFA asking for clarifikashun!     ;)

Laughable, Hibs fans concerned about allocation of tickets? We will be lucky to see them again at Tynecastle for a good few years unless we are paired together in the cups. 

The seeth down there is an added bonus on this cracking move by oor Ann.

Petrie is now between a rock and a hard place - desperate for the dosh, but the Bitters demanding retaliation by now only giving us half a stand at ER!

Stand by for an announcement from Leanne along the lines of -

"we believe it is a fundamental of sporting integrity that away fans are able to come to support their team, and as such we will not be cutting their ticket allocation"

Correct.

But how will the  5,000 sheep fit in 2 sections ?

A couple of experienced Collie dogs will handle that easy!  

I can see season ticket holders in the Roseburn being moved in the future though. We're on a high at the moment, once the crowds drop though we'll be offering the whole Roseburn for the Cat A games again.

Anything below 3rd-4th and the numbers will go unfortunately.

Who knows what will happen in the future, but Ann is as pissed off as the rest of us watching a full stand of Celtic scumbags wrecking the place and intimidating staff with absolutely no control from the police!

Many Hearts fans will not take their kids and wives along to the Celtic match due to the bile and terrible atmosphere that spews out of a stand full of Celtic neds.  IMO this move will encourage more Hearts fans to attend.

3fingersreid

A couple of experienced Collie dogs will handle that easy!

That made me laugh :)

When will the bitters stop watching and commenting on everything Hearts do and start seeing the shit that they are not heading to but are actually in ? Talk about jealousy :)

Is it better for the club to sell 3 and a half sides of the stadium with season tickets at ?250-?300 on average a pop or 9,000 season tickets at an average of ?350-400 per pop with a Roseburn stand that is full to capacity with walk ups and/or visiting supports only five or six times a season?

No brainer.

When will the bitters stop watching and commenting on everything Hearts do and start seeing the shit that they are not heading to but are actually in ?

Hopefully not until it is too late for them to fix it.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

I see that welt Green Ginger has crawled out from under his rock to convey his thoughts to the Vermin Lemmings.

You would think after his last embarrassing tirade that he would know better........mind you he is obviously as thick as 5h1t in the neck of a bottle.

Always a bonus. :D

It seems to have really pissed them off actually. Also great to see them dropping the P-Bomb on a thread about allocation of tickets in our own stadium. :unsure:

Classy bunch.

Which is fair enough - create a bit of atmosphere so long as they behave themselves. I'm not quite sure if it just ST's to go in the Roseburn or there'll be walk-ups - slightly concerned if there's walk-ups for the Celtic game, it'll be a radge magnet if there's non ST's allowed!

The seeth down there is an added bonus on this cracking move by oor Ann.

Petrie is now between a rock and a hard place - desperate for the dosh, but the Bitters demanding retaliation by now only giving us half a stand at ER!

Stand by for an announcement from Leanne along the lines of -

"we believe it is a fundamental of sporting integrity that away fans are able to come to support their team, and as such we will not be cutting their ticket allocation"

They'll wait until they get pumped out the play offs - then announce they are cutting Hearts allocation. We'll draw them in the cup and they'll have no choice but to give us the whole stand.

3fingersreid

Which is fair enough - create a bit of atmosphere so long as they behave themselves. I'm not quite sure if it just ST's to go in the Roseburn or there'll be walk-ups - slightly concerned if there's walk-ups for the Celtic game, it'll be a radge magnet if there's non ST's allowed!

Suppose they could sell season tickets starting from the segregated seats meaning that walk ups get the end sections and thereby being able to identify any " bammers"

Suppose they could sell season tickets starting from the segregated seats meaning that walk ups get the end sections and thereby being able to identify any " bammers"

Good point. The bam element is my only concern, mostly when Celtic come to town.

the times we've shared stands with Hibs and Rangers the behaviour has been good but I do think Celtic posses a different challenge.

Total seethe on partyplanner.net or what?!?! :pleasing:

Apparently, our attendances will drop next season when we are bottom of the leauge getting pumped off Partick Thistle and the likes :cornette:

We_are_the_Hearts

You

Good point. The bam element is my only concern, mostly when Celtic come to town.

the times we've shared stands with Hibs and Rangers the behaviour has been good but I do think Celtic posses a different challenge.

You need to be on the Database to get a ticket. Could make Celtic game minimum 3 LPs or something, means every one attending has at least been to 2 games before

3fingersreid

Totally agree theres something about that lot that bring out the worst in people

Archived