Season Tickets 2015/16 - ST sales have now ended

Radio Ga Ga

I can't see us cutting Hibs allocation IF they come up because we all know they will do the same

we have and they won't.

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gorgie_Rules

Great move by the club, look after our own fans first before pandering to the Old Firm as every other club in the country does

I presume this means a cut allocation for Celtic too, brought on themselves by Ann's acknowledgement of their behaviour

Prices are spot on, 7% increase for the extra game and the better standard

No chance hibs will cut our allocation out of spite (they wont come up anyway)

Great news all round :thumbsup:

surprised we have decided to sell season tickets in the Roseburn, Ann must know the  hibs are staying down. Great that we will no longer give celtic the whole stand, even though it will cost us money in lost seats for segregation 

Not a thing to criticise for me. Sensible prices. Good renewal window for phase one. Trying to capitalise on the feelgood factor by selling STs for the Roseburn. Reduced allocation for away fans.

Excellent work.

I can't see us cutting Hibs allocation IF they come up because we all know they will do the same

We have just done it and not before time if you ask me.

If they reduced our allocation at Easter Road then they would seriously be cutting off their nose to spite their face.

Section G lower looks to be in a silver zone now, pretty sure it was bronze this season. Am I right, no big deal, just wondered....

Finally we are reducing Celtics allocation in the Roseburn Stand!

:yas: :yas: :yas:

Phil Dunphy

Section G lower looks to be in a silver zone now, pretty sure it was bronze this season. Am I right, no big deal, just wondered....

I paid ?280 for mine last season, pretty sure it was silver.

We_are_the_Hearts

Not a thing to criticise for me. Sensible prices. Good renewal window for phase one. Trying to capitalise on the feelgood factor by selling STs for the Roseburn. Reduced allocation for away fans.

Excellent work.

Hear, hear

HIBS ARE STAYING IN THE CHAMPIONSHIP. CONFIRMED BY ANN.

this

great news although I knew that already

great trolling

Looking at brochure on my phone, when does phase 1 end, can't see dates

Forget this, found it, 10th June, good window!

Also means Sellik and (if they come up) the huns will get much reduced capacity  :2thumbsup:

... but we need to get people buying - not waiting because there is more space available.

A ?20 increase on last season seems fair for me.

That said, I'm not sure I'll renew anyway, playing Killie and St Johnstone again doesn't fill me with excitement.

Totally, Alloa and Cowdenbeath are far more glamorous opponents.

Again oor Ann gets it right!

They reduced the prices (unlike Petrie) by 7% when we got relegated. More than fair that they are now only increasing by 7% now we are back in the top league.

The news that we are selling 2 ST sections in the Roseburn to Hearts fans is fantastic!   Cuts the number of Hibs and OF fans attending and reduces their vocal support for their team.

Well done Hearts!   :thumbsup:

Phil Dunphy

Totally, Alloa and Cowdenbeath are far more glamorous opponents.

Nothing to do with glamorous.

It's about the same, monotonous shite week after week.

Roseburn open is very :pleasing:

Ann knows the vermin are staying down :verysmug:

And recognises the need to look after her own....

A ?20 increase on last season seems fair for me.

That said, I'm not sure I'll renew anyway, playing Killie and St Johnstone again doesn't fill me with excitement.

I find that a pretty sad comment TBH Phil.

We have just started on the road to recovery and next season is our next challenge - come on, stay with the plan - support your team!

Great news, might move from upper N to the Roseburn, fed up with having to put my legs to the side just to fit in my seat, for ?20 more than Upper N seems a good deal

So our ST's now cost what they did 2 years ago? What a club! As soon as I can I'll be renewing. They just aint put a foot wrong throughout.

Ann Budge should be in charge of our whole national game not just hearts.

:spoton:

She'd do more in a day than the current mob have done in their careers.

Dagger Is Back

Bloody marvellous.

Selling STs at the season end and not in March. Marvellous

Pricing at the levels two years ago. Marvellous

Reduced allocation for Celtic, Hibs/Rangers (if they get up). Marvellous

The seethe across the road will be marvellous to see.

All hail Queen Ann.

What a great strategy all round.

They have thousands of empty seats in their own end, never mind selling sections in the away stand to their own fans :) 

Got to love The Budge!

We_are_the_Hearts

Any idea how many tickets away teams will get from now on?

Same as the Huns got this season, 2 sections, 1400

Gorgie_Rules

Any idea how many tickets away teams will get from now on?

1,800 Jamie Borthwick is reporting however there is still section K left which I presume will be opened for walk ups, so Hibs/Celtic/Rangers could well get 2 sections which I guess will be around 1,200

Guest C00l K1d

I really wouldn't want to sit in the Roseburn when Celtic are in town.

Hopefully we can continue to keep our attendances as i wouldn't like to think we'd be losing money if our attendances to indeed start to dwindle

1,800 Jamie Borthwick is reporting however there is still section K left which I presume will be opened for walk ups, so Hibs/Celtic/Rangers could well get 2 sections which I guess will be around 1,200

Around 1,400 in L and M.

Same as the Huns got this season, 2 sections, 1400

I can't wait for the seeth when they pick this up on Bitters.net       :wallbash:

Petrie will now be between a rock and a hard place - desperate for the dosh but Hibs fans screaming for retaliation!   Great move by Hearts and bonus laughs at their expense!   :qqb003:

Walter Payton

Good stuff. Crazy to see how much we saved in fee's this season from not using credit cards.

Out of interest, where did you see how much was saved in fees?

Wednesday 10 June

End of phase one and renewal deadline

Moving period commences 11-13 June.

This would suggest that between 11-13 June you will be able to move seats if u wish before phase 2 commences?

Out of interest, where did you see how much was saved in fees?

It's here http://www.heartsfc.co.uk/news/4313

So?once again?if you pay for your season ticket by credit card, purely for reasons of convenience, can I ask you to consider paying by cash or cheque instead. Last year, only 33% of season tickets were purchased by credit card, down from a norm of 66%, saving the club an estimated ?40,000 in fees and significantly aiding our cashflow.

PS I couln't get a ticket for the Ozturk derby, so I bought a ticket for the H1b5 end. I've had to do that a number of times over the years. Not ideal, but I accept it.

I was in the hibs end at fester road for the last derby. Not a comfortable feeling at all at all. There was one bloke shouting SHOOT every time Alim got the ball though.

still too many

Segregation in the school end means they have to make it two sections...toilets, catering etc...although those deadbeats will probably abuse that service...again.

Fxxx the SPFL

Segregation in the school end means they have to make it two sections...toilets, catering etc...although those deadbeats will probably abuse that service...again.

They probably will Boab, anyway is their a link to the online brochure, just been on offical website and the link won't allow me to open the online brochure.

It's ok got it now had to click on the word 'here' in the sentance. no wonder i don't get an IT allowance at work.

heartsfc_fan

Brilliant. Good pricing too.

I take it that means Hibs are only getting 2 sections too if they come up? :D

OmiyaHearts

Cheers. Though it was around the 1k mark.

Might have to move from G now as much as I like my seat, I enjoy being close to the away fans for a bit of a wind up. How is section N these days?

Nookie Bear

I can't wait for the seeth when they pick this up on Bitters.net       :wallbash:

Petrie will now be between a rock and a hard place - desperate for the dosh but Hibs fans screaming for retaliation!   Great move by Hearts and bonus laughs at their expense!   :qqb003:

Having said that, Ann said this week that she has a good relationship with Dempster and they often discuss things to improve both Edinburgh teams so I do wonder what has been said here between them in advance of this.

Like Hibs have the cash to deprive themselves of a sold out away end for our visit?

Like they will pay for segregation in that stand when there are spaces throughout the rest of the stadium.

And if they do?

Feck them. A club defined by its hatred of another club to its financial detriment.

Win win.

heartsfc_fan

Cheers. Though it was around the 1k mark.

Might have to move from G now as much as I like my seat, I enjoy being close to the away fans for a bit of a wind up. How is section N these days?

Price in N for an adult is ?300

Having said that, Ann said this week that she has a good relationship with Dempster and they often discuss things to improve both Edinburgh teams so I do wonder what has been said here between them in advance of this.

Regardless of any "good relationship" Ann will always make a decision based on what is best for her Club and fans.

letsalllaughathobos

It's here http://www.heartsfc.co.uk/news/4313

So?once again?if you pay for your season ticket by credit card, purely for reasons of convenience, can I ask you to consider paying by cash or cheque instead. Last year, only 33% of season tickets were purchased by credit card, down from a norm of 66%, saving the club an estimated ?40,000 in fees and significantly aiding our cashflow.

Nobody should use a credit card to purchase with charges like these,

Just go to the bank and withdraw cash from your credit card,

Could save the club 40k,

Archived