Season Tickets 2015/16 - ST sales have now ended

Radio Ga Ga

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nookie Bear

Regardless of any "good relationship" Ann will always make a decision based on what is best for her Club and fans.

Oh aye, totally, I am just curious as to what was said. I bet she gave Leanne the heads-up.

But these are the decisions succesful people make.

I can confirm Hibs will be getting no sections in the Roseburn next season.

Source: abject failure under pressure for as long as I can remember

I really wouldn't want to sit in the Roseburn when Celtic are in town.

Hopefully we can continue to keep our attendances as i wouldn't like to think we'd be losing money if our attendances to indeed start to dwindle

I was in the Roseburn the day that Neil Lennon set up Bednar for the winner 

:verysmug:

Nobody should use a credit card to purchase with charges like these,

Just go to the bank and withdraw cash from your credit card,

Could save the club 40k,

Horrific interest rates if you withdraw cash from a credit card. Maybe better doing the 4. Month payment plan through Hearts?

letsalllaughathobos

Horrific interest rates if you withdraw cash from a credit card. Maybe better doing the 4. Month payment plan through Hearts?

Fair point, better using any another option than the club or yourself getting shafted,

I think Mrs Budge should run the club forever. Cutting the weeg slime and Hibs allocations is just a dream come true. I'm actually remarkably pleased about this. I hope with all my being that we can make this a permament arrangement. Maybe even slice them still further.

Mrs Budge & the HMFC... thank you very much indeed.

:jjyay:

This will be the charges that all businesses pay if they accept credit card payments. A lot of cash, but don't forget that whichever bank the club uses will charge for clearing cheques and will also charge for processing cash deposits. Businesses have to pay for everything!

Has there been any mention of exactly where in the Gorgie Stand the proposed family section will be?

Has there been any mention of exactly where in the Gorgie Stand the proposed family section will be?

Dont think so. Will depend if anyone wants to move. I'm not.

It looks like it is the whole stand, in the brochure it's even named the Gorgie 'Family' Stand.  I'm not moving from my seat, so I'll just have to keep my sweary mouth in gear.  And so will the Hospitality Ultras as well.

This will be the charges that all businesses pay if they accept credit card payments. A lot of cash, but don't forget that whichever bank the club uses will charge for clearing cheques and will also charge for processing cash deposits. Businesses have to pay for everything!

I know that, I was referring to the cost to an individual withdrawing cash from a CC. If you pay by CC the charge to the business receiving the money is normally between 1.5% and 2.5% of the transaction taken by the CC provider. This is completely different to an individual taking cash from a CC where interest rates are considerably higher.

Oxford City

Decent. Is it too early to by one for a nine day old? :D

Definitely not too early.  Get them started young....

I would be suprised if many folk in the gorgie would be happy to move. If most folk renew it would leave the choice of where to move limited. Are they hoping people would move from gorgie to roseburn?  If i was in the gorgie i would want to stay at that end, simply for the reason that is the end we attack 2nd half in almost all home games.

Seymour M Hersh

I still think they've got a cheek classing the main stand as silver considering the lack of facilities and pillars. Should be bronze imo (especially the wing stands).

Said along along we should be cutting hibs allocation (if applicable). Good to see the club doing just that

frank skinner

I can confirm Hibs will be getting no sections in the Roseburn next season.

Source: abject failure under pressure for as long as I can remember

Correct.

But how will the  5,000 sheep fit in 2 sections ?

FarmerTweedy

I can't see us cutting Hibs allocation IF they come up because we all know they will do the same

Well, we are, cos we're selling season tickets for the Roseburn!

Perhaps Hearts should allow bank transfer. That is the same as cash. Many folk do not have cheie books, and if renewing several tickets for family, may be uncomfortable carrying a lot of cash. It would help those not based in Edinburgh, too.

FarmerTweedy

Nobody should use a credit card to purchase with charges like these,

Just go to the bank and withdraw cash from your credit card,

Could save the club 40k,

And cost the individuals concerned many times that in charges and interest most likely.

3fingersreid

I still think they've got a cheek classing the main stand as silver considering the lack of facilities and pillars. Should be bronze imo (especially the wing stands).

Being in T 3 upper I'd agree with this , obviously ;)

?300 for me is fine :) but ,and although I'll pay it, ?160 for a 2nd year high school pupil is still on the high side IMO

Great news on the school end tho , well done Hearts

Bungalow Bill

I can see season ticket holders in the Roseburn being moved in the future though. We're on a high at the moment, once the crowds drop though we'll be offering the whole Roseburn for the Cat A games again.

Anything below 3rd-4th and the numbers will go unfortunately.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Footballfirst

I'm a bit surprised by the ?40,000 claimed credit card charges, considering that the Board stated that the figure was ?120,000 at the AGM

6f8ff45e7963b810f06fae7399c9dd0f.png

CornhillHearts

I'm a bit surprised by the ?40,000 claimed credit card charges, considering that the Board stated that the figure was ?120,000 at the AGM

6f8ff45e7963b810f06fae7399c9dd0f.png

was the ?40k not just in relation to people buying season tickets though. Presume plenty other purchases made on credit card throughout the year.

King Of The Cat Cafe

Would be handy if long distance folk could renew by sending a cheque in the post.

Would be handy if long distance folk could renew by sending a cheque in the post.

Or as I suggested, bank transfer. It does not impact me, but I might email them.

Footballfirst

was the ?40k not just in relation to people buying season tickets though. Presume plenty other purchases made on credit card throughout the year.

You may be correct, but if 33% of ST sales (over 4,000, or ?10 per ST) is equivalent to ?40K, then we must be selling an awful lot of other tickets, goods and services to make up the other ?80K.  I had (probably incorrectly) understood that the ?120K related to ST sales.

You may be correct, but if 33% of ST sales (over 4,000, or ?10 per ST) is equivalent to ?40K, then we must be selling an awful lot of other tickets, goods and services to make up the other ?80K. I had (probably incorrectly) understood that the ?120K related to ST sales.

Perhaps hospitality, sponsorships and, say venue hire?

davemclaren

You may be correct, but if 33% of ST sales (over 4,000, or ?10 per ST) is equivalent to ?40K, then we must be selling an awful lot of other tickets, goods and services to make up the other ?80K.  I had (probably incorrectly) understood that the ?120K related to ST sales.

Could the charge have been higher last year due tour lack of credit worthiness?

heartsfc_fan

I guess that covers all credit card transactions? Including people spending money in the shop?

Does a debit card carry the same charge?

Footballfirst

It was certainly high because of us being in administration, but the ?120K was a projection for this season (2014/15) based on the first six months actuals.

I'm not overly concerned about it, given that that sum involved is much lower than I had expected.

I guess that covers all credit card transactions? Including people spending money in the shop?

I think it carries a similiar, but possibly lower charge.

Gavsy Van Gaverson

I can see season ticket holders in the Roseburn being moved in the future though. We're on a high at the moment, once the crowds drop though we'll be offering the whole Roseburn for the Cat A games again.

Anything below 3rd-4th and the numbers will go unfortunately.

Not if all the other areas are full of people that renew, which I think they will.

Bungalow Bill

Not if all the other areas are full of people that renew, which I think they will.

Obviously. The point is that those areas are unlikely to all be full once there is a blip. You only have to look at previous seasons to know when the numbers will dip and when the will rise.

The triggers for the number of season ticket holders rising are again obvious.

Debit card charges are generally lower.

May have missed something but whats the story for paying by DEBIT CARD.  Is that not an electronic cheque? 

Hungry hippo

It was certainly high because of us being in administration, but the ?120K was a projection for this season (2014/15) based on the first six months actuals.

I'm not overly concerned about it, given that that sum involved is much lower than I had expected.

I'd definitely trust them to provide a genuine figure today given that a high figure justified the point being made ie if they were going to lie it would be the other way.

Archived