Season Tickets 2015/16 - ST sales have now ended

Radio Ga Ga

Jambof3tornado

Heard on the radio they are on sale 29th April.

Caught the end of the ad but I think it said adult prices start at ?280 but could be wrong.

From 280 for cheapest adult tickets is pretty much halfway between last years phase 1 and phase 2 prices so up on early bird prices but down on final prices.

Assuming the radio was heard correctly.

Cannae fekkin wait already and this season isnt even finished yet (some say it ended in january!!!).

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Treasurer

I think arsenal is ?15 and the guy who sits next to me at work is number 50,000 odd on the waiting list. really is crazy! 

I know someone who is a member of the Australia Arsenal Supporters Club.

They have a certain amount of tickets reserved for their members for every Arsenal home game.

I assume that other worldwide SC's will have the same arrangement.

So clubs like Arsenal would rather cater for overseas "fans" at the expense of home based fans, purely no doubt, to boost shirt sales etc around the world.

Nookie Bear

I know someone who is a member of the Australia Arsenal Supporters Club.

They have a certain amount of tickets reserved for their members for every Arsenal home game.

I assume that other worldwide SC's will have the same arrangement.

So clubs like Arsenal would rather cater for overseas "fans" at the expense of home based fans, purely no doubt, to boost shirt sales etc around the world.

Is it not the case that the Australis supporters have purchased a number of season tickets which they distribute amongst their members?

The People's Chimp

I just got another questionnaire from Hearts, sounding out opinions for a Family designated area and if I would be willing to move my seat for this to be accommodated. 

I'm guessing they are trying to see if that is viable to do this year, which may have a bearing on when the season tickets are announced.

Isn't the gorgie the family stand? 

Generic Username

Possibly get announced at midday or over the course of the afternoon I'd imagine if we're already putting information out on the radio.

Nookie Bear

Isn't the gorgie the family stand? 

Thats what I would say.

I am also curious as to these discussions between the club and certain sections of our fans who want their own space. It affects quite a few of us so we should be kept up to date on the agenda.

The Treasurer

Is it not the case that the Australis supporters have purchased a number of season tickets which they distribute amongst their members?

The tickets are available only to their members on a first come first served basis.

If, as frequently happens, no-one takes up the ticket(s) they remain unused.

So my point is that local fans are left on a waiting list so that a few overseas fans can go to a game whenever they can,

The People's Chimp

My memory ain't as good as it was. I remember loads of complaints about is causing much bad feeling. Didn't realise it was such a financial success.

Would love to see evidence of this outstanding financial success, given the club stopped dynamic pricing after a short time due to the outrage and just froze the prices anyway, with all the early ST sales being cheap as chips. 

The People's Chimp

Thats what I would say.

I am also curious as to these discussions between the club and certain sections of our fans who want their own space. It affects quite a few of us so we should be kept up to date on the agenda.

Missed this part of the thread. So are some folk getting moved so the little drummer boys can sit together? 

Fxxx the SPFL

Missed this part of the thread. So are some folk getting moved so the little drummer boys can sit together? 

NO merely a questionnaire asking for opinions

The People's Chimp

I saw that and filled it in, but Noolie Bear suggested there was more to it:

"I am also curious as to these discussions between the club and certain sections of our fans who want their own space."

Heard on the radio they are on sale 29th April.

Caught the end of the ad but I think it said adult prices start at ?280 but could be wrong.

Yeah you heard correctly. Not seen anything on the site though so don't know if this was maybe aired by mistake actually.

The tickets are available only to their members on a first come first served basis.

If, as frequently happens, no-one takes up the ticket(s) they remain unused.

So my point is that local fans are left on a waiting list so that a few overseas fans can go to a game whenever they can,

Sounds like Nookie Bear might be right then. They have a number of season tickets which can be used / purchased via the supporters club on a game by game basis.

Dagger Is Back

Would love to see evidence of this outstanding financial success, given the club stopped dynamic pricing after a short time due to the outrage and just froze the prices anyway, with all the early ST sales being cheap as chips. 

Yip me too. My memory tells me that I knew a fair few people who didn't renew and many others who were really angry. What I can't remember is how many STs we sold and the amount raised - that's why I can't say it was a disaster or not as good as previous/future years. at DP.

TheMaganator

Ann Budge said this morning that fans would not be disappointed at the prices of the tickets. So I am not envisaging any nasty surprises (not that I would have expected any anyway)

Dagger Is Back

Got a good feeling the club will continue to tell the young team to ram their requests for a section of their own right up their arse as well. A warm, fuzzy feeling.

Many have been banned but the club are pretty much powerless when it comes to away games and tickets bought in another season ticket holders name get passed on. Enforcing bans at Tynecastle is slightly easier given the barcode on the card won't respond.

What did I advise the club to do?

:rofl:

If the club took that suggestion on we'd be seeing a load of Fila tracksuit wearing bairns fired into the sun from a canon at half time.

I understand it's not popular for some to hear that the club doesn't want anything to do with the wee bangers who've popped up in the last 12 months. It can't be great to know the club you support think you and your pals are dicks. I get that. It's possibly better to try not being a dick any more instead of getting upset at those who totally agree with the club and think these folk are dicks.

Not all the young team. I can't stress that enough. Some of them are brand new. It's this tiny element that's ruining it for the rest of them and that's unfortunate but that's the price you pay for associating with them in the first place.

You've not really answered my question though have you? You seem to have an inside track to Tynie so you should have the answers. This started with your original comment about the club declining to provide a separate area for the kids. You seemed to delight in the hope that the club would tell them to ram it. You've then told us that there are 20 arseholes spoiling it for the rest, some of whom are brand new. More importantly the club know who they are.

So why don't the club ban the 20 arseholes from home games? There's little you can do about away games given how people go about getting tickets but we're talking about a separate area at home games here, not away.

Do you think it's right that a tiny group of 20 arseholes can have such a detrimental impact on other well behaved fans? Especially when the Club themselves have the power and information to act. Remove the 20, problem solved if not contained no?

Tell you what, just as well football and police authorities didn't take thses views in previous years as Hearts fans en masse, would have been banned from away games on several occasions.

Generic Username

You've not really answered my question though have you? You seem to have an inside track to Tynie so you should have the answers. This started with your original comment about the club declining to provide a separate area for the kids. You seemed to delight in the hope that the club would tell them to ram it. You've then told us that there are 20 arseholes spoiling it for the rest, some of whom are brand new. More importantly the club know who they are.

So why don't the club ban the 20 arseholes from home games? There's little you can do about away games given how people go about getting tickets but we're talking about a separate area at home games here, not away.

Do you think it's right that a tiny group of 20 arseholes can have such a detrimental impact on other well behaved fans? Especially when the Club themselves have the power and information to act. Remove the 20, problem solved if not contained no?

Tell you what, just as well football and police authorities didn't take thses views in previous years as Hearts fans en masse, would have been banned from away games on several occasions.

Your question, to be absolutely honest with you, is so utterly ridiculous that you should be sentient enough to know it doesn't really merit an answer. Are you honestly suggesting that the club take on board my suggestions for how to tackle a problem they're already accutely aware of and already dealing with? That's how you want the club run? By them taking advice from me? You're some boy.

Of course I'd be absolutely delighted if the club said to 20 kids who've continually been in bother with stewards, police and both home and away fans, that their actions aren't welcome at the club. How on earth could you sit there and think "naw, that's no on like"? When you peddle chat like "it's just daft young laddies" you're only making the situation worse. These kids are quite clearly living a life without boundaries or consiquences, where their behaviour isn't met with any kind of real deterrent so I'm completely fine with the club to say "if you act like a dick, you'll not be welcome at Tynecastle". That's just how civilized society works. If I go out for dinner and start chucking my own shit at the walls and I get asked to leave, if I go "well, I don't know any better/I'm just a daft young laddie", I should be allowed to come back every night for something to eat? You canny really be that daft, surely.

You seem to be completely refusing to acknowledge where I've said that it's a shame that these actions of the minority are affecting others who want to go to the game and enjoy themselves. Here's the difference though, if I go to a game with 20 mates and every one of them spends the time telling stewards to **** off or that they'll punch them in the dish or shouting about fenians or looking to scrap with away fans, see the next time I go to a game - I'm not going with them. That's what the other guys in this group seem incapable of addressing. Instead they keep going together and as a result have become guilty by association. Perhaps they're not taking part in the nonsense, I've seen plenty of them who aren't, so why don't they just say;

"Look lads, you sort yourselves out at away games, we'll be over here not acting like a helmet"

Then those who've distanced themselves from the nonsense can say to the club;

"We're the 50/60 guys who are together at every away game and create a great atmosphere and get everyone involved and look to promote the values of the club, we've got a great track record this season when we went to X/Y/Z game, here's everyone we sit with, is it possible that we could get some seats together next season?"

The club would be right on board with that. Everyone would be right on board with that. To me, that sounds absolutely reasonable.

Again, I get it if some folk are part of the wider group and feel like chat about the young team reflects badly on them. I'm not saying EVERYONE in that group is a dick but when you've got 20 odd bodies acting like a dick, it's hard to class it as anything other than, well, being a dick. The one's who are really doing their dinger in about this seem to be some of the old guard who associate with the dicks and don't like that the pish they are peddling to the youngsters isn't on, that acting like a dick isn't on, because that's how they've acted their whole life. It can't be nice for someone to tell you after decades of being a dick, that you're a dick.

Just stop being a dick then club doesn't need to hand out bans to 14 year old kids. That's an absolutely ridiculous sentence by the way. 14 and banned from the football. What even is your life when that's what you've got pinned against you.

Dagger Is Back

Your question, to be absolutely honest with you, is so utterly ridiculous that you should be sentient enough to know it doesn't really merit an answer. Are you honestly suggesting that the club take on board my suggestions for how to tackle a problem they're already accutely aware of and already dealing with? That's how you want the club run? By them taking advice from me? You're some boy.

Of course I'd be absolutely delighted if the club said to 20 kids who've continually been in bother with stewards, police and both home and away fans, that their actions aren't welcome at the club. How on earth could you sit there and think "naw, that's no on like"? When you peddle chat like "it's just daft young laddies" you're only making the situation worse. These kids are quite clearly living a life without boundaries or consiquences, where their behaviour isn't met with any kind of real deterrent so I'm completely fine with the club to say "if you act like a dick, you'll not be welcome at Tynecastle". That's just how civilized society works. If I go out for dinner and start chucking my own shit at the walls and I get asked to leave, if I go "well, I don't know any better/I'm just a daft young laddie", I should be allowed to come back every night for something to eat? You canny really be that daft, surely.

You seem to be completely refusing to acknowledge where I've said that it's a shame that these actions of the minority are affecting others who want to go to the game and enjoy themselves. Here's the difference though, if I go to a game with 20 mates and every one of them spends the time telling stewards to **** off or that they'll punch them in the dish or shouting about fenians or looking to scrap with away fans, see the next time I go to a game - I'm not going with them. That's what the other guys in this group seem incapable of addressing. Instead they keep going together and as a result have become guilty by association. Perhaps they're not taking part in the nonsense, I've seen plenty of them who aren't, so why don't they just say;

"Look lads, you sort yourselves out at away games, we'll be over here not acting like a helmet"

"We're the 50/60 guys who are together at every away game and create a great atmosphere and get everyone involved and look to promote the values of the club, we've got a great track record this season when we went to X/Y/Z game, here's everyone we sit with, is it possible that we could get some seats together next season?"

The club would be right on board with that. Everyone would be right on board with that. To me, that sounds absolutely reasonable.

Again, I get it if some folk are part of the wider group and feel like chat about the young team reflects badly on them. I'm not saying EVERYONE in that group is a dick but when you've got 20 odd bodies acting like a dick, it's hard to class it as anything other than, well, being a dick. The one's who are really doing their dinger in about this seem to be some of the old guard who associate with the dicks and don't like that the pish they are peddling to the youngsters isn't on, that acting like a dick isn't on, because that's how they've acted their whole life. It can't be nice for someone to tell you after decades of being a dick, that you're a dick.

Just stop being a dick then club doesn't need to hand out bans to 14 year old kids. That's an absolutely ridiculous sentence by the way. 14 and banned from the football. What even is your life when that's what you've got pinned against you.

Sentient? Really?

You've been the one on here talking about conversations with Anns PA and phone calls from the club. You're the one who has alluded to being ITK, I won't bother quoting your numerous posts but they're there if you want to refresh your memory. I think it was a reasonable assumption to make that you were close to the situation, seemed to know quite a bit that was going on, and perhaps even involved in the situation. If that's not the case then of course it's a daft question and I apologise. I'm sure with hindsight, you'll understand why someone might come to that conclusion though.

Let's not confuse the issue either here. I've never once said that unacceptable behaviour is OK. I'm not supporting behaviour that brings the club into disrepute. I'm not supporting racial bigotry or religious bigotry. I'm not for abusing police or stewards. I'm not saying because it happened in the 60's/70's and 80's that it's acceptable for it to happen now - IT ISN'T! Daft laddies is not an excuse!

Just like you, I'm behind the Club 100% if they ban people who are found to be guilty of unacceptable behaviour. Being 14 is irrelevant.

Why don't the decent ones in the group stand up? Every gang is the same. There are key players who rule by fear or whatever means they choose. The rest need to be really strong to stand up and fight their corner. I guess they're just not strong enough yet.

I'm also very aware that groups of young fans like this are very easily manipulated by those who should be old and wise enough to know better, and who should realise it's 2015, not 1975 or later!

You know, I don't think we disagree at all on the key parts. Unacceptable behaviour is, well unacceptable, and action needs to be taken. We agree that it's just a small number of the group who are the real issue, but they hold great sway with the others. Our differences seem to be on how the club should deal with these individuals and the consequences for the remaining good guys. 

Why is it ridiculous to ban fans at 14 for unacceptable behaviour? And we must be talking about serious misdemeanours for that to happen. If they've been told, warned and still refuse to behave, what would you suggest? Yeah it's a helluva thing to carry around, though maybe a badge of honour for some, but surely there's only so much you can do?

And by the way, you still haven't answered my question. If it's 20 arseholes and they're known, why not ban them from home games? Cut the cancer out.

Maybe we should just leave it on the basis of what we agree on and see what transpires.

Generic Username

Sentient? Really?

You've been the one on here talking about conversations with Anns PA and phone calls from the club. You're the one who has alluded to being ITK, I won't bother quoting your numerous posts but they're there if you want to refresh your memory. I think it was a reasonable assumption to make that you were close to the situation, seemed to know quite a bit that was going on, and perhaps even involved in the situation. If that's not the case then of course it's a daft question and I apologise. I'm sure with hindsight, you'll understand why someone might come to that conclusion though.

Let's not confuse the issue either here. I've never once said that unacceptable behaviour is OK. I'm not supporting behaviour that brings the club into disrepute. I'm not supporting racial bigotry or religious bigotry. I'm not for abusing police or stewards. I'm not saying because it happened in the 60's/70's and 80's that it's acceptable for it to happen now - IT ISN'T! Daft laddies is not an excuse!

Just like you, I'm behind the Club 100% if they ban people who are found to be guilty of unacceptable behaviour. Being 14 is irrelevant.

Why don't the decent ones in the group stand up? Every gang is the same. There are key players who rule by fear or whatever means they choose. The rest need to be really strong to stand up and fight their corner. I guess they're just not strong enough yet.

I'm also very aware that groups of young fans like this are very easily manipulated by those who should be old and wise enough to know better, and who should realise it's 2015, not 1975 or later!

You know, I don't think we disagree at all on the key parts. Unacceptable behaviour is, well unacceptable, and action needs to be taken. We agree that it's just a small number of the group who are the real issue, but they hold great sway with the others. Our differences seem to be on how the club should deal with these individuals and the consequences for the remaining good guys. 

Why is it ridiculous to ban fans at 14 for unacceptable behaviour? And we must be talking about serious misdemeanours for that to happen. If they've been told, warned and still refuse to behave, what would you suggest? Yeah it's a helluva thing to carry around, though maybe a badge of honour for some, but surely there's only so much you can do?

And by the way, you still haven't answered my question. If it's 20 arseholes and they're known, why not ban them from home games? Cut the cancer out.

Maybe we should just leave it on the basis of what we agree on and see what transpires.

You honestly thought the club was calling me in some kind of advisory capacity?

I just want to tussle your hair.

You're asking a series of questions about the normal element of this group of fans as if I'm able to answer them. I have absolutely zero affiliation with them so it'd be remiss of me to try and answer on their behalf. I've no idea why they haven't tried to distance themselves from the heid bangers. That's a question that they'd need to field for you.

The club can't let this kind of behaviour, which you've agreed is unacceptable, go on without punishment. You can't be seen to be ignoring or even rewarding this behaviour. I'm sure John Wilson was a relatively normal (and I use that word in the loosest sense possible) fan before he lost his brain and ran onto the pitch to attack Neil Lennon. If the club hadn't come out and publicly condoned his behaviour and banned him for life, what kind of message would that have sent out? You'd end up with Tynecastle being like the last days of Rome on a match day.

I never said it was ridiculous that a 14 year old was banned by the club, I said it was ridiculous that someone, at that age, had a banning against them. The ban itself I'm totally fine with. When I was 14 I wasn't kicking about like an extra from The Football Factory and goading police and stewards, in no small part due to the fact I knew of the repucussions of those kinds of acts. Again, this is the problem with these kids. When you're at home and no one gives a shit what you get up to, it's easy to transfer that to your life outside of home. I'm all for banning folk, whatever their age, if they're being a dick at the football.

And now you're finishing up by asking me questions that only the club can ultimately answer. I know definitively that one of this group has been banned and know definitively that the club is in posession of names, reference numbers etc for others associated, thanks in part to getting collared on CCTV at Ibrox by the club who were still housed in the control room when things "kicked off" after the game a couple of weeks ago. There's nothing to stop these kids getting a friend to buy them a ticket and circumnavigate the ban that way. They could also already be banned. Who knows. Not me, only the club. Perhaps they've allowed them to continue to attend Tynecastle but have alerted stewards and police to their locations and are being monitored until the end of the season? Again, I can't answer that, only the club can and I'm sure you know that.

I don't mind the kids getting housed together. I absolutely mind folk coming to games with the sole intention of creating problems.

I also got the impression that you had been in communication with the club over this matter.

Nookie Bear

Audioslave there has been numerous meetings but just keep telling yourself it hasn't and that the club don't want a section if it makes you happy? And what has been  said is just about ideas for next season, flags, amount of people etc and more stuff that we'd prefer to keep private for now. Section isn't set and stone yet but been in contact about one and sat and discussed it on various occasions. 

Am I misunderstanding Joe The Jambos post as it implies there have been meetings between a section of our support and the club regarding seating arrangements? Or is it meetings solely amongst fans?

I don;t have a problem with this, as such, but I wonder why this group get afforded the type of privilege...or was this on the questionnaire? I don;t remember anyone asking Section N for their opinions when they were singled out by stewards and police and then removed to make way for the tv box.

Am I misunderstanding Joe The Jambos post as it implies there have been meetings between a section of our support and the club regarding seating arrangements? Or is it meetings solely amongst fans?

I don;t have a problem with this, as such, but I wonder why this group get afforded the type of privilege...or was this on the questionnaire? I don;t remember anyone asking Section N for their opinions when they were singled out by stewards and police and then removed to make way for the tv box.

. It was on the questionnaire. Heard ad on radio but nothing else.

Serge Pizzorno

not seen this group of laddies abuse stewards or being sectarian this season so I think again it's people lying or people like u making up lies and if u have such a problem with them then go say it to them

Generic Username

not seen this group of laddies abuse stewards or being sectarian this season so I think again it's people lying or people like u making up lies and if u have such a problem with them then go say it to them

Mate, blatantly you're not the brightest, so I'll try to break this down into easy to digest bits of information for you.

The stewarding firms themselves, namely G4S at Ibrox and whoever does the stewarding at Starks Park complained directly to the club regarding the behaviour of certain individuals at these games. Are you suggesting it's some kind of G4S conspiracy against these kids?

Also a huge fan of the "I've not seen them do it so it can't have happened".

I never saw the Nazi's roll into Poland but, you know...

Also a bit confused about this. Presumably if fans are in discussion with the club (taking the posters on here at face value), they are the one's who have approached the club, rather than the other way around. Otherwise a handful of fans are being listened to, instead of the club properly gathering a consensus of opinion.

That said, like everyone, I am all for improving the atmosphere at Tynecastle. I like Section N as the fans generally back the team and get involved. Likewise G. I therefore sit (ok, stand!) there at present. I think all it takes is for the club to state certain sections are designated singing areas where people will be able to get more involved (than others) in creating an atmosphere. This allows those that wish to, to buy seats there, and those that prefer to have a good view (not obscured by flags / displays) and a more sanitised experience (no drum beating beside them etc) to do as they wish also. 

Again, I salute anyone who strives to improve the atmosphere at home games, provided they do so without tarnishing our name. We are going through a massive PR exercise to rid ourselves of past mistakes so it'd be a shame to risk that. 

I suspect the club is also thinking along the lines that if they have certain sections where these people congregate, they can build relationships with them, to ensure that they know the boundaries and ensure that the club's reputation is not risked. 

3fingersreid

Yip me too. My memory tells me that I knew a fair few people who didn't renew and many others who were really angry. What I can't remember is how many STs we sold and the amount raised - that's why I can't say it was a disaster or not as good as previous/future years. at DP.

What I remember is standing in the queue being told by a security guy that I will be called forward BUT the ticket price will rise when I get to the counter , and by hell it did , so much so that I didn't have the money for me and 2 kids so it was a case of only buying 2 tickets 1 for me and 1 for the bairns to alternate on .....total ****in joke and hopefully never to be repeated

Jingle Bells

You honestly thought the club was calling me in some kind of advisory capacity?

I just want to tussle your hair.

You're asking a series of questions about the normal element of this group of fans as if I'm able to answer them. I have absolutely zero affiliation with them so it'd be remiss of me to try and answer on their behalf. I've no idea why they haven't tried to distance themselves from the heid bangers. That's a question that they'd need to field for you.

The club can't let this kind of behaviour, which you've agreed is unacceptable, go on without punishment. You can't be seen to be ignoring or even rewarding this behaviour. I'm sure John Wilson was a relatively normal (and I use that word in the loosest sense possible) fan before he lost his brain and ran onto the pitch to attack Neil Lennon. If the club hadn't come out and publicly condoned his behaviour and banned him for life, what kind of message would that have sent out? You'd end up with Tynecastle being like the last days of Rome on a match day.

I never said it was ridiculous that a 14 year old was banned by the club, I said it was ridiculous that someone, at that age, had a banning against them. The ban itself I'm totally fine with. When I was 14 I wasn't kicking about like an extra from The Football Factory and goading police and stewards, in no small part due to the fact I knew of the repucussions of those kinds of acts. Again, this is the problem with these kids. When you're at home and no one gives a shit what you get up to, it's easy to transfer that to your life outside of home. I'm all for banning folk, whatever their age, if they're being a dick at the football.

And now you're finishing up by asking me questions that only the club can ultimately answer. I know definitively that one of this group has been banned and know definitively that the club is in posession of names, reference numbers etc for others associated, thanks in part to getting collared on CCTV at Ibrox by the club who were still housed in the control room when things "kicked off" after the game a couple of weeks ago. There's nothing to stop these kids getting a friend to buy them a ticket and circumnavigate the ban that way. They could also already be banned. Who knows. Not me, only the club. Perhaps they've allowed them to continue to attend Tynecastle but have alerted stewards and police to their locations and are being monitored until the end of the season? Again, I can't answer that, only the club can and I'm sure you know that.

I don't mind the kids getting housed together. I absolutely mind folk coming to games with the sole intention of creating problems.

Giving the young team a section of their own, in return for a code of conduct, which can be withdrawn if its not adhered to would seem to be the way forward.

Looking to the future the club needs needs to attract a younger fan base.

Did the ad not say about a family section. And maybe extra seats available. I was driving so not really listening.

****ing hell lads, it's a nice day, we're champions and we're all about to get cheap season tickets. Let's all just chill out and have an ice-lolly eh?

Dr Ian Malcolm

Giving the young team a section of their own, in return for a code of conduct, which can be withdrawn if its not adhered to would seem to be the way forward.

Looking to the future the club needs needs to attract a younger fan base.

Why should they be given their own section when they haven't proved they can already behave like normal people at the football?

When the heid bangers in their number either stop acting the goat and getting themselves banned, or don't/can't attend all together, then is the time for them to start approaching the club about a section.

"Give us a section and we'll start behaving - ignore our track record" isn't a strong bargaining position.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Mate, blatantly you're not the brightest, so I'll try to break this down into easy to digest bits of information for you.

The stewarding firms themselves, namely G4S at Ibrox and whoever does the stewarding at Starks Park complained directly to the club regarding the behaviour of certain individuals at these games. Are you suggesting it's some kind of G4S conspiracy against these kids?

Also a huge fan of the "I've not seen them do it so it can't have happened".

I never saw the Nazi's roll into Poland but, you know...

Ah now we get to it.

Starks park was a specific individual who got pulled and then got hit with the consequences.

Ipox - if we're talking about the last game there, then the fat controller caused that, not any group of lads.

I've stood near these laddies many times this season and withy the exception of the Starks park incident which was dealt with appropriately I haven't witnessed anything that I would deem offensive or sectarian. Yes they get a bit boisterous and the drum can be a pain in the erse but is rather have that than a group of fans sitting quietly waiting for it all to happen.

If they want to sit together and create a bit of atmosphere good on them and I'm all for it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

******* hell lads, it's a nice day, we're champions and we're all about to get cheap season tickets. Let's all just chill out and have an ice-lolly eh?

I prefer ice cream.

Generic Username

Ah now we get to it.

Starks park was a specific individual who got pulled and then got hit with the consequences.

Ipox - if we're talking about the last game there, then the fat controller caused that, not any group of lads.

I've stood near these laddies many times this season and withy the exception of the Starks park incident which was dealt with appropriately I haven't witnessed anything that I would deem offensive or sectarian. Yes they get a bit boisterous and the drum can be a pain in the erse but is rather have that than a group of fans sitting quietly waiting for it all to happen.

If they want to sit together and create a bit of atmosphere good on them and I'm all for it.

The fat controller caused nothing. A squad of arseholes going towards the barrier after the game and telling a steward they'd pan him in after the game caused it. What followed with the young team and stewards piling in was all clocked on CCTV. Being in the very front row myself I was unfortunately placed to witness it all kick off.

That and one of them wanting a square go with a Heart's fan in his 60s, sat with his grandson, who had the audacity to tell them it wasn't worth the hassle by noising up the stewards.

We aren't talking about the ones who genuinely want to create a good atmosphere. They're grand. We are talking specifically about a group of wee knobs who have no interest in atmosphere.

Not going to argue with you but I was probably 5 rows back and didn't see that.

Serge Pizzorno

Why should they be given their own section when they haven't proved they can already behave like normal people at the football?

When the heid bangers in their number either stop acting the goat and getting themselves banned, or don't/can't attend all together, then is the time for them to start approaching the club about a section.

"Give us a section and we'll start behaving - ignore our track record" isn't a strong bargaining position.

I don't think a smoke bomb or a firework has been set off since they have started speaking to the club so...

Jambof3tornado

They've never set a firework off to my knowledge.

Who about any other type of pyrotechnic device?

They've never set a firework off to my knowledge.

There was a smoke bomb and a banger set off at livi. I just about crapped myself as i was in the middle of having a drink of juice when it went bang.

I don't think a smoke bomb or a firework has been set off since they have started speaking to the club so...

:biggrin:

I think the point is that for the club to go out of their way or make special provision for them, they need to have done nothing at all. Like 98% of the supporters.

They know perfectly well, this idea that they're "just wee laddies" isn't any sort of excuse. Teenagers know right from wrong, and if they're not interested in listening to the club about what's acceptable and what isn't, I'm sure most other supporters won't be interested in supporting their proposals for their own section either. They've done absolutely nothing to demonstrate that they can be trusted. It's their own fault, nobody else's.

Guest C00l K1d

Think i might get myself a ST again this season.

I had one a couple seasons ago and made about 3 games. Ended up having most of my weekends of this season, just my luck.  :muggy:

I just want to know how much my season ticket will be.

:sob:

Me too. Can we split this thread into the 'season ticket thread', and the 'are they, or are they not, ******s', thread.

Generic Username

Me too. Can we split this thread into the 'season ticket thread', and the 'are they, or are they not, ******s', thread.

giphy.gif

Francis Albert

I think arsenal is ?15 and the guy who sits next to me at work is number 50,000 odd on the waiting list. really is crazy!

If you want to cheer up your work colleague you could tell him that my son joined the waiting list about 5 years ago and was told there was something like a 40 year wait based on the numbers on the list at that time. He got his season ticket well within 5 years and shortly after the club was trying to sell him club level membership, which they have resorted to advertising in the ground. I think these waiting list numbers are largely fiction.

Jingle Bells

Mercer largely solved our hooligan problem mid eighties through reason and persuasion with those involved.

Archived