Season Tickets 2015/16 - ST sales have now ended

Radio Ga Ga

Generic Username

Mate, you're never done talking about the kids. Maybe not the post I quoted you in but you don't have to look far to find them. This thread included!

Rest of you can wind yer necks in. I've got better things to do.

ernie.gif

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mate, you're never done talking about the kids. Maybe not the post I quoted you in but you don't have to look far to find them. This thread included!

Rest of you can wind yer necks in. I've got better things to do.

Feck off and do them then

Dagger Is Back

no dynamic pricing then!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bloody hell I'd forgotten about that. My God what a blunder that was!!

Bloody hell I'd forgotten about that. My God what a blunder that was!!

It wasn't. We took in a fortune because of it.

It was a good idea, poorly implemented. But as I said, financially, it was not a disaster.

Jambof3tornado

It was a good idea, poorly implemented. But as I said, financially, it was not a disaster.

PR disaster though.

Queen Ann wont mess this up.

PR disaster though.

Queen Ann wont mess this up.

Probably. Money was more important at the time, though. The objective was achieved.

No even got the baws to apologise eh??

Apologise for what? Are you trying to tell me what I've written is wrong? You don't have an issue with the young lads that follow the Hearts?

Dagger Is Back

My memory ain't as good as it was. I remember loads of complaints about is causing much bad feeling. Didn't realise it was such a financial success.

Jambof3tornado

Apologise for what? Are you trying to tell me what I've written is wrong? You don't have an issue with the young lads that follow the Hearts?

For the post which you deleted. Yes I have an issue with the behaviour of the young team (not all the young lads that support Hearts),just the group that create aggro even with their own fans.

Serge Pizzorno

Audioslave there has been numerous meetings but just keep telling yourself it hasn't and that the club don't want a section if it makes you happy? And what has been  said is just about ideas for next season, flags, amount of people etc and more stuff that we'd prefer to keep private for now. Section isn't set and stone yet but been in contact about one and sat and discussed it on various occasions. 

tynietigers

JyTees you might have a gripe with people moaning about the kids all the time and fare enough but you have slated the boy for talking about having to buy a season ticket for his OWN kid at a higher price due to him/her being over 12 :(

Have you seen West Hams new deal for the new stadium ?....amazing reductions on the current deal

Sky and BT Sport have paid ?5.13bn for live Premier League television rights for three seasons from 2016-17.

West Ham's cheapest adult season ticket in that season will cost ?289, down from between ?620 and ?940 for the 2014-15 campaign.

The 2016-17 season will be the club's first playing in the Olympic Stadium.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/32399291

For the post which you deleted. Yes I have an issue with the behaviour of the young team (not all the young lads that support Hearts),just the group that create aggro even with their own fans.

Exactly my point. I take it you're a grown man? You got nothing better to do than let a bunch of kids wind you up? You should get a life.

And I deleted nowt. Wouldn't know how to!

JyTees you might have a gripe with people moaning about the kids all the time and fare enough but you have slated the boy for talking about having to buy a season ticket for his OWN kid at a higher price due to him/her being over 12 :(

Think I've tried to explain that one mate. Wasn't replying to the comment, was replying to the poster.

Excuse my JKB etiquette ignorance.

Jambof3tornado

Exactly my point. I take it you're a grown man? You got nothing better to do than let a bunch of kids wind you up? You should get a life.

And I deleted nowt. Wouldn't know how to!

In no way do the young team "wind me up",but their behaviour on several occasions has been below what is acceptable. Not sure which bit of that you cant follow.

Now any chance of getting back on topic, any more news on prices etc?

No even got the baws to apologise eh??

I'm going to Hazard a guess that they've not dropped yet..

The Treasurer

Have you seen West Hams new deal for the new stadium ?....amazing reductions on the current deal

Sky and BT Sport have paid ?5.13bn for live Premier League television rights for three seasons from 2016-17.

West Ham's cheapest adult season ticket in that season will cost ?289, down from between ?620 and ?940 for the 2014-15 campaign.

Yes well done West Ham.

A club putting their fans first by using some of the ridiculous amounts of cash being thrown at the EPL to actually benefit those that pay to follow their team.

Now if they could just get rid of BFS...

Generic Username

Audioslave there has been numerous meetings but just keep telling yourself it hasn't and that the club don't want a section if it makes you happy? And what has been said is just about ideas for next season, flags, amount of people etc and more stuff that we'd prefer to keep private for now. Section isn't set and stone yet but been in contact about one and sat and discussed it on various occasions.

Really?

Weird that the last time the club called me on the 2nd of this month they were, and I quote, "at their wits end" with the behavior of some of our young team. From setting off flares in the old stand in pre season, to the shambles of some of their behavior post match at Ibrox, certain members of this group have made it impossible for the club to accommodate them.

I don't doubt there's some good eggs in there who all behave and would like to have a wee party section together but there's a reason why it isn't set in stone and that's because there's a group of about 20 arseholes, who the club know by name, who continually put a spanner in the works for the rest of you by being goons.

Your time would be better spent weeding out that element and completely distancing yourself from them so that whenever they're mentioned, its considered completely separate to what you and others are trying to do, than thinking the club will just bend over to accommodate you at Tynecastle.

We_are_the_Hearts

Really?

Weird that the last time the club called me on the 2nd of this month they were, and I quote, "at their wits end" with the behavior of some of our young team. From setting off flares in the old stand in pre season, to the shambles of some of their behavior post match at Ibrox, certain members of this group have made it impossible for the club to accommodate them.

I don't doubt there's some good eggs in there who all behave and would like to have a wee party section together but there's a reason why it isn't set in stone and that's because there's a group of about 20 arseholes, who the club know by name, who continually put a spanner in the works for the rest of you by being goons.

Your time would be better spent weeding out that element and completely distancing yourself from them so that whenever they're mentioned, its considered completely separate to what you and others are trying to do, than thinking the club will just bend over to accommodate you at Tynecastle.

Why would they call you? Are you plod? Chief jobsworth?

the general

Yes well done West Ham.

A club putting their fans first by using some of the ridiculous amounts of cash being thrown at the EPL to actually benefit those that pay to follow their team.

if they paid me that money I still would not and could not watch that hoofball !!

The Treasurer

if they paid me that money I still would not and could not watch that hoofball !!

Much better than to pay through the nose to watch overpaid, under achieving "stars"

We_are_the_Hearts

The Premiership is going downhill fast, would imagine the prices will start to reflect that......................

Generic Username

Why would they call you? Are you plod? Chief jobsworth?

Whichever annoys you most my love.

Dagger Is Back

Really?

Why don't the Club just ban the 20 arseholes then? If it's this group that are causing the aggravation but the rest are OK, it seems a simple solution for them. What did you advise them to do? The pre-season game wasn't a Hearts match IIRC., Doesn't make it right but do we know those responsible were part of this group of 20?

Yes well done West Ham.

A club putting their own fans first by moving the stadium away from their home???

Dagger Is Back

A new direction for the EPL when it comes to fans pricing? Time will tell. The cynic in me says it's a sweetener for moving stadium and there's also the fact that they have more seats to sell. They were saying on that bastion of truth, the BBC, last night that a top price ST for Arsenal was ?2K!!

We_are_the_Hearts

Whichever annoys you most my love.

No much difference to be honest, picking on teenagers is about the size of a lot of them, bottle it from the real bother.

Dalstonjambo

A new direction for the EPL when it comes to fans pricing? Time will tell. The cynic in me says it's a sweetener for moving stadium and there's also the fact that they have more seats to sell. They were saying on that bastion of truth, the BBC, last night that a top price ST for Arsenal was ?2K!!

I live about a 20 minute walk from the emirates and it's cheaper for me to have a season ticket at Tynecastle and come up for every home game than it is to go to the emirates even though i could walk. 

The issue with a club like arsenal is the waiting list is so large they can pretty much charge what they like. I think the average price for a season ticket is over ?1,000. I read somewhere that arsenal make over 3 million a game from ticket sales and food etc.

We_are_the_Hearts

Anyway, back on track, just been emailed to say tickets on sale 29th April and there will be a family section with free Junior Jambo membership............been confirmed anywhere?

It was a BAD idea. Simply - I renewed my season ticket to give the club time to sort it out. If dynamic pricing is EVER reintroduced. I won't renew.

Dagger Is Back

Anyway, back on track, just been emailed to say tickets on sale 29th April and there will be a family section with free Junior Jambo membership............been confirmed anywhere?

Can you post any price info?

Dagger Is Back

I live about a 20 minute walk from the emirates and it's cheaper for me to have a season ticket at Tynecastle and come up for every home game than it is to go to the emirates even though i could walk. 

The issue with a club like arsenal is the waiting list is so large they can pretty much charge what they like. I think the average price for a season ticket is over ?1,000. I read somewhere that arsenal make over 3 million a game from ticket sales and food etc.

Wow just wow! ?3M

heartsfc_fan

Heard on the radio they are on sale 29th April.

Caught the end of the ad but I think it said adult prices start at ?280 but could be wrong.

They need to make that to cover the ridiculous wages paid in that league

They need to make that to cover the ridiculous wages paid in that league

yes that's right though its increased tv income that has forced wages up so its a vicious circle and someone has to step in and say 'no' the fans are paying too much

agree that West Ham have a different agenda but might help others take some steps

The Treasurer

A club putting their own fans first by moving the stadium away from their home???

A move they only went ahead with after full consultation and a vote by their fans.

Generic Username

Why don't the Club just ban the 20 arseholes then? If it's this group that are causing the aggravation but the rest are OK, it seems a simple solution for them. What did you advise them to do? The pre-season game wasn't a Hearts match IIRC., Doesn't make it right but do we know those responsible were part of this group of 20?

Many have been banned but the club are pretty much powerless when it comes to away games and tickets bought in another season ticket holders name get passed on. Enforcing bans at Tynecastle is slightly easier given the barcode on the card won't respond.

What did I advise the club to do?

:rofl:

If the club took that suggestion on we'd be seeing a load of Fila tracksuit wearing bairns fired into the sun from a canon at half time.

I understand it's not popular for some to hear that the club doesn't want anything to do with the wee bangers who've popped up in the last 12 months. It can't be great to know the club you support think you and your pals are dicks. I get that. It's possibly better to try not being a dick any more instead of getting upset at those who totally agree with the club and think these folk are dicks.

Not all the young team. I can't stress that enough. Some of them are brand new. It's this tiny element that's ruining it for the rest of them and that's unfortunate but that's the price you pay for associating with them in the first place.

Maroon tinted glasses 2

The current season ticket waiting list for Liverpool is over 28,000 and for those who wish to remain on the waiting list then they must pay ?5 each season.  

Dalstonjambo

The current season ticket waiting list for Liverpool is over 28,000 and for those who wish to remain on the waiting list then they must pay ?5 each season.  

I think arsenal is ?15 and the guy who sits next to me at work is number 50,000 odd on the waiting list. really is crazy! 

Archived