Season Tickets 2015/16 - ST sales have now ended

Radio Ga Ga

Jambof3tornado

why are people rushing, queueing up at the TO to renew when they have about 3 weeks to do so?.....pantwetters

6 weeks.

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

why are people rushing, queueing up at the TO to renew when they have about 3 weeks to do so?.....pantwetters

much much better to wait till Phase 2 to give the club more money so thanks to you and others for holding off

I'll be in with cash this afternoon

hoping we overtake Hibs sales by the weekend

The sooner we know how sales are going

The club can plan their budget for players etc

Gavsy Van Gaverson

much much better to wait till Phase 2 to give the club more money so thanks to you and others for holding off

Edit

As stated above 6 weeks to renew, why queue up waiting for the TO to open? not like those who queued are gonna miss out?

Off on holiday next week, ill take a wee trip thru midweek and renew then. Wont cost me anymore

Gavsy Van Gaverson

Edit

Spitonastranger

As stated above 6 weeks to renew, why queue up waiting for the TO to open? not like those who queued are gonna miss out?

Off on holiday next week, ill take a wee trip thru midweek and renew then. Wont cost me anymore

Because people are excited and want to show support for the club :toff:

Gavsy Van Gaverson

Anybody goty a link to the Zebra finance four month interest free scheme.

I think you need to login to e-tickets.

Cairneyhill Jambo

Anybody goty a link to the Zebra finance four month interest free scheme.

You can only do it if you have a current season ticket and just log into your account in Hearts Etickets.

The plan for 4 months is 1 payment of ?107.50 followed by 3 x ?87.50 = ?370

For 10 months, its ?38 a month = ?380

Anyone that has done the zebra finance option?, do u get confirmation straight away u have been successful with the finance

letsalllaughathobos

Anyone that has done the zebra finance option?, do u get confirmation straight away u have been successful with the finance

Yes, you will get a text with a 4 digit code, and a email with a link,

Click the link then enter the 4 digit validation code,

I've used this zebra for a few years now as it works out about 4 payments of 100 as I have 1 adult and 2 kids,

Also the club gets the full whack.

letsalllaughathobos

Just to let folks know

For zebra payment plan option,

You need to do it the same as renewing a season ticket apart from at the start where it asks you for credit card details click the credit card grey box and a dropdown will appear with the payment plan option,

From there it is pretty simple,

Also it takes around 7 days to receive paperwork that will state when first payment is due this also gives you a bit time to get the payment ready in the bank,

The above is for the 4 month intrest free option it may be different for the 10 month not to sure,

Always wondered this - what does Zebra get out of interest free payment plans if the club get 100% of the money paid?

Fxxx the SPFL

Always wondered this - what does Zebra get out of interest free payment plans if the club get 100% of the money paid?

Admin fee i think.

I renewed this morning in cash at the TO.

Guy behind the counter said they had been rushed off their feet. That was just before dinner time so probably lots more cash sales today.

Dean Winchester

?20 admin fee. 4 month options costs ?370 altogether and 10 month options costs ?380 IIRC.

Edit: For a ?350 ST.

?595.00 this year as oldest son now an under 18 so I`m afraid it will have to be credit card for me this year

Jambof3tornado

?20 admin fee. 4 month options costs ?370 altogether and 10 month options costs ?380 IIRC.

Edit: For a ?350 ST.

10 minth option looks decent. Thought it may have been a higher interest rate.

Good stuff. Just need to get juniors college acceptance letter through (if they take him).

Jambof3tornado

?595.00 this year as oldest son now an under 18 so I`m afraid it will have to be credit card for me this year

Get the bugger out working..........haha been telling junior that since he was 13. 5 years on I'm still subbing him!

Get the bugger out working..........haha been telling junior that since he was 13. 5 years on I'm still subbing him!

He`s still 12 at the moment but I`ll get him on the milk round shortly lol

Bought mine around 3:30 the guy said it was busy this morning and has been steady since lunch, there were another two people in renewing at the same time, 11 June is the day you can apply to move seats, until then it's renewals unless the seat is free

In getting stuff for next door's new born - renewed mine and laddie's  seasons at about 1030, no major queues- steady stream!

HHGH

got back row of the bottom section of J on the end

delighted with that

How did u manage that if its just renewals at the moment? J is is the Roseburn which didnt have season tickets this season, maybe im being thick here, just curious

Clerry Jambo

How did u manage that if its just renewals at the moment? J is is the Roseburn which didnt have season tickets this season, maybe im being thick here, just curious

Presume you can buy vacant seats

Dave McCreery's knee

Is there a stadium plan of available seats on website? Dont see one, although maybe only appears once phase 1 complete?

How do you change seats. asks for renewals and only shows options for existing seats?

I got told I would have to come in or they could do it over the phone!! Bloody useless. Typical football. Why is there not a seating plan that highlights available seats and you can just change your seat. Ridiculous. I want to get away from that idiot in section D.

All roads lead to Gorgie

Just phoned to renew and the message says that they havehad an emergency evacuation :uhoh2:

Sure you didn't get the phone number for H1B5 mixed up. Fire drill takes place often at Fester Rd.

Jaap's Sigh

I cannot be bothered reading all 12 pages but I know that the club want us to not use a credit card to pay for the season tickets.

Can we still pay using a standard bank/debit card or would this still cost the club? It's slightly easier for me to pay by card, but will make a point of paying by cash at the ticket office this Saturday if need be.

Just phoned to renew and the message says that they havehad an emergency evacuation :uhoh2:

Surely they are shut at this time

I cannot be bothered reading all 12 pages but I know that the club want us to not use a credit card to pay for the season tickets.

Can we still pay using a standard bank/debit card or would this still cost the club? It's slightly easier for me to pay by card, but will make a point of paying by cash at the ticket office this Saturday if need be.

Think someone answered that a few pages back mate.

Jambof3tornado

I think people should pay by whatever method suits them best. If it costs the club a small amount its not the end of the world. Ideal if everyone could take a bundle of cash to the ticket office but we dont all live in Edinburgh for starters and some people will want to pay it over longer on a credit card.

Jaap's Sigh

I think people should pay by whatever method suits them best. If it costs the club a small amount its not the end of the world. Ideal if everyone could take a bundle of cash to the ticket office but we dont all live in Edinburgh for starters and some people will want to pay it over longer on a credit card.

Cheers. I don't live in Edinburgh and it's a hassle getting to a bank to withdraw the cash to renew my season ticket, but I could make the effort if need be. However, if I don't need to and paying by debit card won't cost the club then obviously that's the way I'd want to go.

If someone could clarify it would be much appreciated.

Cheers. I don't live in Edinburgh and it's a hassle getting to a bank to withdraw the cash to renew my season ticket, but I could make the effort if need be. However, if I don't need to and paying by debit card won't cost the club then obviously that's the way I'd want to go.

I think there is a small charge but not as much as a credit card.

Jambof3tornado

I live outside the capital too and aint making a trip just to sort out season ticket renewals. I imagine it will be busy saturday so thats out too as an option.

portobellojambo1

Do the club incur additional charges for both debit and credit card transactions or is it only credit cards (I have no problem paying both the transaction admin fee fee and covering any additional charges if I'm paying by debit card).

Do the club incur additional charges for both debit and credit card transactions or is it only credit cards (I have no problem paying both the transaction admin fee fee and covering any additional charges if I'm paying by debit card).

Small % for both but credit card generally more and Amex higher still hence the reason a lot of places don't take Amex.

portobellojambo1

Small % for both but credit card generally more and Amex higher still hence the reason a lot of places don't take Amex.

Thank you

You cannot change seats online, you need to phone up or turn up at the ticket office. Emily from the ticket office sorted me out

Archived