Season Tickets 2015/16 - ST sales have now ended

Radio Ga Ga

Winston Ingram

Sorry if covered already/a silly question but do debit cards hit the club with same charges or would they be fine?

Thanks in advance. 

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Treasurer

Sorry if covered already/a silly question but do debit cards hit the club with same charges or would they be fine?

Thanks in advance. 

To be on the safe side just use some of those millions you've got stuffed under your matress

Sooperstar, on 24 Apr 2015 - 08:38 AM, said:snapback.png

Aye, despite them having the full stand. Charlie Nicholas with an ill informed comment on something. Who would have thought?

I was sitting here thinking the same thing.

:bravo:

Allowayjambo1874

Thanks in advance. 

Funnily enough I phoned couple of hours ago to ask the same question. Answer is that we still get hit by a charge so prefer cash or cheque.

King Of The Cat Cafe

Sorry if this is stating the bleedin' obvious, but I phoned the TO to see if I could send them a cheque by post and they said yes, just include a covering letter with the details.

Should save the club money and me standing in a queue before Saturday's match.

Winston Ingram

Funnily enough I phoned couple of hours ago to ask the same question. Answer is that we still get hit by a charge so prefer cash or cheque.

Cheers. And for the revelation that people still use cheques  :laugh4:

Cast No Shadow

We should be aiming to break our record from 2006. Hopefully we do.

Another Robbo

Why does it cost a fee to use a debit card but not to process a cheque???

is there not some sort of chargeback/protection facility (similar to a credit card) should the goods an services not be delivered. The banks tend to cover their asses so charge a higher premium as we were recently in admin. Similar protection doesn't exist for cash/cheques.

Fxxx the SPFL

i didn't think there was any charge for using a debit card as it can only take out what you have in the account.

i didn't think there was any charge for using a debit card as it can only take out what you have in the account.

I received an E mail a couple of hours ago relating to Season Tickets and pricing amongst other things Hearts and here is the link to the pdf

http://cdn.heartsfc.co.uk/assets/downloads/hearts_season_tickets_singles_web.pdf

Season Tickets go on sale tomorrow for existing book holders

King Of The Cat Cafe

The banks charge the club for handling debit cards. It is now as much as credit cards, which is why many companies swallow the cost of debit cards while charging you, the consumer, for credit cards.

What time do they go on sale?

I presume 9am,  I was just in looking as well and still no option.

Looking forward to seeing only 2 sections of the Roseburn stand filled with septic scum. Happy day's.

Bungalow Bill

Anyone been able to renew through etickets?

Nope, can't see an option either.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They'll be available shortly according to Hearts Twitter

Cheers. Think I need to get myself one of these Twitters.

Gorgie_Rules

So is it just for those renewing their own seat just now? Or can others snap up one of the currenly empty seats?

Twitter saying its up and running now but still cannot see the option in e-tickets

Clerry Jambo

By: Hearts Media on 29 Apr, 2015 09:27

Season tickets for Hearts? 2015/16 Premiership campaign are now on sale.

Phase One ? which gives current season ticket holders until June 10 to renew - got underway this morning at 9am and Jambos were queuing outside the Ticket Centre doors to snap up their seat for next season?s crack at the top flight.

Tynecastle will be the biggest show in town with a new family-friendly area and more seats than ever before available to Hearts fans.

With season tickets from just ?280 for adults and ?50 for Under 12s, including free membership of Junior Jambos, there is something for everyone.

Existing season ticket holders can secure their seat now to ensure they don?t miss a minute of next season?s Premiership campaign. Simply use one of the club?s three sales channels:

Call 0871 663 1874* (to renew and keep same seat: option 1 then 1 | to renew and move seat: option 1 then 8), visit Hearts eTickets online or drop into the Hearts Ticket Centre on McLeod Street.

*Calls cost 10p per minute plus your standard network rate.

People queuing outside the ticket office? Do they not have a telephone?

I imagine they're paying in cash 

I take it u can only move seats if you phone up? No option on e-tickets to do this and the phone line will be busy

I take it u can only move seats if you phone up? No option on e-tickets to do this and the phone line will be busy

Yeah it's only possible to change seats over the phone mate. Just did it and the wait was no more than a minute or 2 to be fair. The process was straight forward as well, as long as you know roughly where you'd like to move to.

Yeah it's only possible to change seats over the phone mate. Just did it and the wait was no more than a minute or 2 to be fair. The process was straight forward as well, as long as you know roughly where you'd like to move to.

Cheers mate.

King Of The Cat Cafe

I am probably being obtuse, but I take it you can only move to a seat that was previously free of a ST owner?

letsalllaughathobos

Can't seem to select the instalment plan.

Asks to charge my credit card instead.

When you get to payment stage, click box where it says credit card a drop down box appears with instalment plan or credit card,

Then just go through the process from there,

letsalllaughathobos

I am probably being obtuse, but I take it you can only move to a seat that was previously free of a ST owner?

Yes

I believe you are correct mate.

Phil Dunphy

When you get to payment stage, click box where it says credit card a drop down box appears with instalment plan or credit card,

Then just go through the process from there,

I have, however it still tries to charge my card rather than go through the instalment.

Maroon tinted glasses 2

Can't seem to select the instalment plan.

Asks to charge my credit card instead.

Have you followed it right through to the end? Its a bit messy and the selection of which installment plan you can chose was weird as it didnt show correctly on the page (so i only hope i selected the correct one). At the end of the process it confirms that the installment plan was the selected form of payment so just make sure you get a copy of that. 

Jambof3tornado

Wont let me select anything other than adult for junior (i want to get the full time education one!)

Stuart Lyon

I was at the TO about 9:30 and there was a massive queue of 3 people in front of me plus the 2 that were getting served. Paid cash to save the club some money.

Jambof3tornado

Wont let me select anything other than adult for junior (i want to get the full time education one!)

FTE not available online only over the phone or at Ticket Office.

why are people rushing, queueing up at the TO to renew when they have about 3 weeks to do so?.....pantwetters

Archived