Season Tickets 2015/16 - ST sales have now ended

Radio Ga Ga

Marooned In Oz

No much difference to be honest, picking on teenagers is about the size of a lot of them, bottle it from the real bother.

Haha!

PWOPA NAWTY M9!

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As well as the ad I heard that more seats were going to be opened up for season tickets as the club expects to exceed this years sales. Possibility for cat b tickets maybe?

Dagger Is Back

You honestly thought the club was calling me in some kind of advisory capacity?

:rofl:

I just want to tussle your hair.

You're asking a series of questions about the normal element of this group of fans as if I'm able to answer them. I have absolutely zero affiliation with them so it'd be remiss of me to try and answer on their behalf. I've no idea why they haven't tried to distance themselves from the heid bangers. That's a question that they'd need to field for you.

The club can't let this kind of behaviour, which you've agreed is unacceptable, go on without punishment. You can't be seen to be ignoring or even rewarding this behaviour. I'm sure John Wilson was a relatively normal (and I use that word in the loosest sense possible) fan before he lost his brain and ran onto the pitch to attack Neil Lennon. If the club hadn't come out and publicly condoned his behaviour and banned him for life, what kind of message would that have sent out? You'd end up with Tynecastle being like the last days of Rome on a match day.

I never said it was ridiculous that a 14 year old was banned by the club, I said it was ridiculous that someone, at that age, had a banning against them. The ban itself I'm totally fine with. When I was 14 I wasn't kicking about like an extra from The Football Factory and goading police and stewards, in no small part due to the fact I knew of the repucussions of those kinds of acts. Again, this is the problem with these kids. When you're at home and no one gives a shit what you get up to, it's easy to transfer that to your life outside of home. I'm all for banning folk, whatever their age, if they're being a dick at the football.

And now you're finishing up by asking me questions that only the club can ultimately answer. I know definitively that one of this group has been banned and know definitively that the club is in posession of names, reference numbers etc for others associated, thanks in part to getting collared on CCTV at Ibrox by the club who were still housed in the control room when things "kicked off" after the game a couple of weeks ago. There's nothing to stop these kids getting a friend to buy them a ticket and circumnavigate the ban that way. They could also already be banned. Who knows. Not me, only the club. Perhaps they've allowed them to continue to attend Tynecastle but have alerted stewards and police to their locations and are being monitored until the end of the season? Again, I can't answer that, only the club can and I'm sure you know that.

I don't mind the kids getting housed together. I absolutely mind folk coming to games with the sole intention of creating problems.

Stop being so bloody patronising. The questions were asked because you've been giving the impression that you're ITK, as I've already pointed out to you. I'm not the only one who's come to that conclusion. You know this, know that, know the next thing but are surprised when someone asks you a question. You obviously have SOME information but not the whole picture. When this became clear, I wasn't asking you for an official club statement given that you're just a punter the same as the rest of us. I was asking for your opinion and views.

Anyway, we agree that action needs to be taken against those who behave unacceptably so I'm pleased about that. 

By the way I don't have much hair and certainly not enough for you to ruffle - thankfully.

As well as the ad I heard that more seats were going to be opened up for season tickets as the club expects to exceed this years sales. Possibility for cat b tickets maybe?

Ann knows the Hibs are staying down - 3 sections in Roseburn available

Ann knows the Hibs are staying down - 3 sections in Roseburn available

Hibs would be a Cat A game so won't affect sales if the Cat B is re-introduced...which I think it should.

Generic Username

Stop being so bloody patronising. The questions were asked because you've been giving the impression that you're ITK, as I've already pointed out to you. I'm not the only one who's come to that conclusion. You know this, know that, know the next thing but are surprised when someone asks you a question. You obviously have SOME information but not the whole picture. When this became clear, I wasn't asking you for an official club statement given that you're just a punter the same as the rest of us. I was asking for your opinion and views.

Anyway, we agree that action needs to be taken against those who behave unacceptably so I'm pleased about that.

By the way I don't have much hair and certainly not enough for you to ruffle - thankfully.

I like you Dagger. I think we could be pals.

Dagger Is Back

I like you Dagger. I think we could be pals.

Now that made me laugh. Can we just start with a pre match pint and see how it goes?

Generic Username

Now that made me laugh. Can we just start with a pre match pint and see how it goes?

Only if I get to tussle what little hair you have left.

The Treasurer

If you want to cheer up your work colleague you could tell him that my son joined the waiting list about 5 years ago and was told there was something like a 40 year wait based on the numbers on the list at that time. He got his season ticket well within 5 years and shortly after the club was trying to sell him club level membership, which they have resorted to advertising in the ground. I think these waiting list numbers are largely fiction.

Your son !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You mean there's more than one of you ??????

I always thought (hoped) you were a one off

:shocked3:  :stunned:   :29:

Dalstonjambo

Your son !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You mean there's more than one of you ??????

I always thought (hoped) you were a one off

:shocked3:  :stunned:   :29:

I think the bigger issue is why his son isn't going to HMFC?!

the general

As nothing was announced. Radio Ad released too early maybe...

was listening to my wireless all last night and never heard a peep

Was it an actual ad, or was it just a story, interview, or someone commenting?

tynietigers

From what I heard I think you are spot on ;)

Was it an actual ad, or was it just a story, interview, or someone commenting?

. It was an ad with Scott Wilson. Heads will roll !!!

The advert this morning says tickets will go on sale from 29th April so i would expect the club to put them up on the website shortly.

This is just giving supporters a heads up so they can sort finances i would think.

heartsfc_fan

Scott Wilson was doing the ad. On Forth One.

Jambof3tornado

Or simply to whet your appetite!!

Scott Wilson was doing the ad. On Forth One.

Yup - heard it yesterday morning myself.

Strange they wouldn't announce the pricing at the same time.

The Treasurer

Did you try switching it on  :tiny:

heartsfc_fan

Yup - heard it yesterday morning myself.

Strange they wouldn't announce the pricing at the same time.

Interestingly enough I didn't hear it this morning

Gorgie_Rules

Is waiting until after the play offs are done too late? Personally I don't think it makes much difference but I guess its common sense the longer you have something on sale the more likely you are to sell more

I reckon they'll go on sale for existing ticket holders for a month or so and then open it up by which point we'll know the outcome of the playoffs.

Dalstonjambo

All seems fair to me. Hard to argue with any of it. Prices are fair, and clear reward for renewing early.

Roseburn open is very :pleasing:

Ann knows the vermin are staying down :verysmug:

Also means Sellik and (if they come up) the huns will get much reduced capacity  :2thumbsup:

Generic Username

Good stuff. Crazy to see how much we saved in fee's this season from not using credit cards.

I have no idea how much I paid last season. Not moving seat in Gorgie.

I can't see us cutting Hibs allocation IF they come up because we all know they will do the same

We have to be, surely? The prices in the Roseburn Stand are the same as in the Gorgie Stand. Unless I'm missing something?

Phil Dunphy

A ?20 increase on last season seems fair for me.

That said, I'm not sure I'll renew anyway, playing Killie and St Johnstone again doesn't fill me with excitement.

We_are_the_Hearts

A ?20 increase on last season seems fair for me.

That said, I'm not sure I'll renew anyway, playing Killie and St Johnstone again doesn't fill me with excitement.

Me and my boys go to watch Hearts, not the opposition!

Phil Dunphy

Me and my boys go to watch Hearts, not the opposition!

Aye, I go to watch Hearts too.

But the SPFL is boring as ****.

Radio Ga Ga

I can't see us cutting Hibs allocation IF they come up because we all know they will do the same

I think you'll find we have just cut their allocation (subject to promotion) and the gruesome twosome too!

Geoff Kilpatrick

HIBS ARE STAYING IN THE CHAMPIONSHIP. CONFIRMED BY ANN.

We have to be, surely? The prices in the Roseburn Stand are the same as in the Gorgie Stand. Unless I'm missing something?

Both of these!

Archived