Season Tickets 2015/16 - ST sales have now ended

Radio Ga Ga

Footballfirst

Is it not 13th June, but with the last three days at phase two prices?

The period from 11-13th June is the "moving" period, where anyone who bought a seat in phase one can move to another seat, possibly to one vacated by an existing ST holder who hasn't renewed by 10th June.

Phase 2 pricing starts on 15th June

obbddzw.jpg

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The period from 11-13th June is the "moving" period, where anyone who bought a seat in phase one can move to another seat, possibly to one vacated by an existing ST holder who hasn't renewed by 10th June.

Phase 2 pricing starts on 15th June

I see. So it is basically a no sell period.

MrWinningSmith

Did anyone else get an email saying because they renewed on their phone or tablet it didn't go through correctly? I'm going to have to renew again via laptop.

georgeparkdb

My dad, brother and myself all renewed yesterday.

C'mon the Hearts

Five to One

Any idea when or if I can swap seats and add one more? My nephew is old enough now and keen to join me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jambof3tornado

Any idea when or if I can swap seats and add one more? My nephew is old enough now and keen to join me.

Moving period 11 to 13 june.

Five to One

Moving period 11 to 13 june.

Wow that was quick. Many thanks.

Do I need to renew before then or let my current seat lapse?

Jambof3tornado

Maybe even contact the club now and they may have seats together that arent taken.

Jambof3tornado

Wow that was quick. Many thanks.

Do I need to renew before then or let my current seat lapse?

Renew first to get the cheaper prices then add the young un. Like I say if there are 2 seats together now that arent allocated you may be able to get sorted right away.

Five to One

Renew first to get the cheaper prices then add the young un. Like I say if there are 2 seats together now that arent allocated you may be able to get sorted right away.

Perfect thank you. Will phone tomorrow.

Assuming lots of people still get paid monthly in Scotland, I'm expecting the 10,000 sold kalaxon in around a week.

Tams bird

Assuming lots of people still get paid monthly in Scotland, I'm expecting the 10,000 sold kalaxon in around a week.

Doubt it. Maybe next month.

Back to the football on my tod next season. Unfortunately the missus won't be renewing hers due to other commitments.

I'm secretly delighted.

Pub - football - no bird - pub.

[emoji14]leasing:

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Nelly Terraces

Wedging up for mine next week. 300 notes to get a standing view in Section N & within linesman abusing distance of the pitch. Worth every penny.

Currahee!

Wedging up for mine next week. 300 notes to get a standing view in Section N & within linesman abusing distance of the pitch. Worth every penny.

Just renewed mine and my daughters there today.

Can't beat standing in section N. Well except when its sunny.  :laugh:

We'd love to get back in Sec N, gave up the season tickets there a couple of seasons back when my boy was playing football most saturdays. Sec T is a poor substitute :-(

Dagger Is Back

Something hugely satisfying about rocking up with ?505 in cash for 2 STs.

Felt 10 feet tall when I left.

Fxxx the SPFL

Went in today to renew section n standing by debit card I asked about charges and the lad said they were less than credit card charges, will just pop in tomorrow with cheque for me and the missus. Was going to move to get away from Curaheee he is too c!ose for comfort and his patter is crap.

Kalamazoo Jambo

Something hugely satisfying about rocking up with ?505 in cash for 2 STs.

Felt 10 feet tall when I left.

I think the 'free stilts with every purchase' campaign is one of the most effective yet :thumbsup:

3fingersreid

Advice please, I'll be paying cash for mine and my youngest's tickets but my older daughter is wanting to pay in 4 instalments ,so is it all done on line for her or can/do we print out the form fill it in then hand it into the ticket office ?

Sorry to ask but never used zebra finance before

Jambof3tornado

Advice please, I'll be paying cash for mine and my youngest's tickets but my older daughter is wanting to pay in 4 instalments ,so is it all done on line for her or can/do we print out the form fill it in then hand it into the ticket office ?

Sorry to ask but never used zebra finance before

Think its all done online for zebra.

Buffalo Bill

We're going to sell at least 13,500 season tickets this summer.

Fxxx the SPFL

We're going to sell at least 13,500 season tickets this summer.

I would like to share your optimism but I think 12,000 hopefully be proved wrong.

Buffalo Bill

I would like to share your optimism but I think 12,000 hopefully be proved wrong.

Six highly stage-managed signing klaxons will have supporters queuing up McLeod Street.  

Currahee!

It's the reflection off my baldy napper mate.

Get a haircut. Hippy.  :laugh:

Went in today to renew section n standing by debit card I asked about charges and the lad said they were less than credit card charges, will just pop in tomorrow with cheque for me and the missus. Was going to move to get away from Curaheee he is too c!ose for comfort and his patter is crap.

My patter is 2nd to none. You're just too daft to get it.  :laugh:

Renewed and moved t3 upper too section A

Bad move.Its like a morgue in A.I'm moving.

Hannibal Lecter

Mine renewed.

Bring on next season!

Just renewed but went for payment plan for the first time. Just went straight through without me having to put in any details other than what was saved on etickets. Do Zebra get in touch separately? Bit confused I have to say

One real noisy moaning ******* about row 22 or so as well

el_jambo74

2 renewed for section N! Can't wait! Cash paid also to help the club!

Any idea what the latest season ticket sales are? 

mainstandjambo

2 renewed for section N! Can't wait! Cash paid also to help the club!

Any idea what the latest season ticket sales are?

I would imagine the next kind of announcement would be when 5,000 sales are reached.

Renewed x 2 sec G lower, and another 1 to be purchased when they make it available to do so. All cash.

Robbo-Jambo

Not where I sit in section A its not. :uhoh2:

Good bunch of lads who give it plenty. :furious3:

CornhillHearts

Just renewed but went for payment plan for the first time. Just went straight through without me having to put in any details other than what was saved on etickets. Do Zebra get in touch separately? Bit confused I have to say

AR. Did you complete application on a tablet/phone?  I had the same problem and it looked to go through as a normal ticket sale.

E-mailed Hearts as it didn't look right and they had said the problem was with using "mobile" devices. They de-selected from my account and I was then able to purchase on PC.     

Yeah, initially tried on iPad. Got an email this morning from ticket office advising me to try again from PC. I gave it a go using my phone as I was on way to work and it worked fine.

Jamhammer

Renewed yesterday. Cash. How many ST holders do we think we'll have next season?

FarmerTweedy

Myself, my son, my brother and my nephew renewed today

Gorgie Rules

An identical post on h1b5.net would only account for two sales!

Inver_Jambo

Recently moved to Alloa and I'm wondering whether a ST is worth buying, or if going game by game is more practical and cost-effective. I understand transport from that neck of the woods into Edinburgh can be seriously laborious.

Robbo-Jambo

An identical post on h1b5.net would only account for two sales!

:qqb011:

Recently moved to Alloa and I'm wondering whether a ST is worth buying, or if going game by game is more practical and cost-effective. I understand transport from that neck of the woods into Edinburgh can be seriously laborious. 

I agree that the journey - if by train - isn't particularly attractive taking an hour an a half with a change at Stirling. Are you not a driver? - it would only take you 45mins down the M9.

TBH if I was you I'd buy a season. Walk-ups might not be that easy to get with so many seasons being sold and you'd probably also have problems getting your hands on tickets for cup-ties.

Go on - you know you want to. :thumbsup:

Archived