Season Tickets 2015/16 - ST sales have now ended

Radio Ga Ga

Goan the young team, just ignore the old farts.

Tynie has been quiet for the most part, despite the near full houses this season.

Anything that helps raise the noise levels is fine by me, and thats from an auld fart!!

What if the drummer is in the next seat?

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Heard in the passing that ST prices for next season could be the same as for this season.

That would be excellent.

MacDonald Jardine

They are not the next wave of Hearts fans. They are a group of teenage delinquents who cant fekkin behave and often embarass the club.

Compared to the young support of the 70s, 80's or even 90s they're no problem at all.

Clerry Jambo

What if the drummer is in the next seat?

He gets asked to leave nicely Boab...

Listen I understand the arguments but flags and singing will do me, stuff the drum!!

Dagger Is Back

Compared to the young support of the 70s, 80's or even 90s they're no problem at all.

Indeed. And as one of the youngsters in the 70s and 80s I can vouch for that. I still can't believe some of the stuff I saw/heard.

Footballfirst

I'd expect adult prices to be around ?30 higher than this season, which would restore the 7% cut for the championship and take account of an extra home game in the premiership.

tolcross lad

Looks like I'm on my own with this one then. Doesn't change my views and you're all entitled to your own opinions. I don't think bad behaviour, acting like a spangle or being a jumped up arsehole is the sole preserve of a bunch of teenagers though. There are arseholes in every age category who act as you guys have just described. It's just easier to group these laddies together. I'm not supporting some of the unsavoury elements of the group and their behaviour but Hearts and every other football club has always had an element of their support which has attracted more attention than others. I just see a bunch of kids who want to go to a game, have a laugh and create a bit of atmosphere. Maybe I'm just being na?ve.  

IMHO it's better to put these guys together and it makes it easier to control and police that section.

Not on your own at all.Some of us were teenagers in the 60s when special trains were vandalised,sectarian songs sung when pitch invasions took place such as at Annefield and there was regular general loutish behaviour.Then we grew up became semi respectable bought STs,bought shares and became members of FOH.Times have changed and I am not condoning bad behaviour but most of these young folk are ok but need reined in if they stray.The club are meeting with them and taking on board their opinions because they do have the passion to create some atmosphere and will eventually become the fans of the future.Hopefully they will able to watch affordable football in the years ahead.

Jambof3tornado

The thing is you cannot compare the 70s 80s and 90s to today. Standards have changed.

Dagger Is Back

Not on your own at all.Some of us were teenagers in the 60s when special trains were vandalised,sectarian songs sung when pitch invasions took place such as at Annefield and there was regular general loutish behaviour.Then we grew up became semi respectable bought STs,bought shares and became members of FOH.Times have changed and I am not condoning bad behaviour but most of these young folk are ok but need reined in if they stray.The club are meeting with them and taking on board their opinions because they do have the passion to create some atmosphere and will eventually become the fans of the future.Hopefully they will able to watch affordable football in the years ahead.

Aye the Circle Of Life. Hakuna Matata

Generic Username

Just you keep talking out your arse then. There have been numerous meetings with the club about gettin a section together and they've been all for it.

I'd love to hear more about these numerous meetings...

:jjyay:

Don't forget this year has been a dream. Mainly 3pm Saturday kickoffs. Next season we'll have Mondays Fridays allover. The blinking days and poxy kickoff times...

FarmerTweedy

10% better?

Don't get me wrong the price could go up 20% and I'd pay it. But, I think given that a lot of season ticket holders are paying into the FOH I think any increase needs to be reasonable and not excessive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A 10% increase would be reasonable and not excessive!

Fxxx the SPFL

Season ticket announcement tomorrow as already stated by OP but will not be on sale until next week.

I replied to the email saying I would move seats. Not for the drummer im not. Tho they don't drum at Tynecastle do they.? I would continue with same ticket arrangements with Hibs if they come up.

The Treasurer

Not sure what the pricing will be, but if the price goes up to reflect the fact we are in a higher division, then I'm sure the club will keep any increase to the minimum possible.

If however, as some have hinted, they manage to maintain the pricing for this season then that is a major PR statement from the club which I hope would be repaid by the fans with record ST sales.

A few points 

- I would expect a small increase due to additional 1 match in Premiership & perceived step up in quality on show

- Reduce Celtic allocation as we have shown this season we can sell additional sections in Roseburn when The Rangers are in town. Doubtful if we will need to worry about H1b5 allocation next season :2thumbsup:

-  Happy to give "young team" a dedicated section. It should be easy to steward/police & hopefully increase atmosphere (It would not be in Main Stand, so away from me anyway  :toff:

- Considering Ann Budge's business skills already displayed since her involvement, I am happy that final arrangements will be fully thought out & "customer friendly" to cater for all supporters going forward.

- Looking forward to 2015/16 with our "new look" squad in place.

Dagger Is Back

I'm excited to see what the package will be and what take up we get.

I hope though that the club introduce a very easy to use, and well communicated system to allow ST holders to donate their tickets back to the club if they're unable to go, for resale.

heartsfc_fan

Where do the folk who got an e-mail asking if they would move currently sit?

I did and I'm in the main stand.

I'm looking forward to getting a ST back after a 2 year break.....hopefully cheap kids prices so I can get my boys one despite the fact they won't make all the matches.

Jambof3tornado

I'm looking forward to getting a ST back after a 2 year break.....hopefully cheap kids prices so I can get my boys one despite the fact they won't make all the matches.

Pretty sure u12s will be fine but 13 to 17 is normally a hard pill to swallow given that they still arent normally earning (sponging wee brats).

Where do the folk who got an e-mail asking if they would move currently sit?

I'm in the Gorgie stand.  I would imagine it went out to everyone who answered the last question of the previous questionnaire saying that they would like to be contacted again.  Maybe they are sending them out in phases.

Superfans first.

:verysmug:

There wasnt an email asking people to move seat. It was a survey with a number of questions. One of the questions was "Would you be prepraed to relocate to an equilvalent seat of your choice to help the the club create a designated family friendly section in the ground"

No metion of being moved for a singing or young team section

It's funny how when the young team are mentioned on a thread it's the same bellends voicing their pathetic opinions. Thankfully, I can only imagine what kind of childhood you bitter and twisted old farts must've had. I feel sorry for you all!

Like many of the complainants, I've seen their behaviour all season. Hardly tarnishing the clubs name FFS!

****ing drama queens!

3fingersreid

Pretty sure u12s will be fine but 13 to 17 is normally a hard pill to swallow given that they still arent normally earning (sponging wee brats).

I'm with you on this , :)

Don't forget this year has been a dream. Mainly 3pm Saturday kickoffs. Next season we'll have Mondays Fridays allover. The blinking days and poxy kickoff times...

we only had one scheduled midweek game - 6/8 next season partly for international weekends which we played this year

uncalled for mate

Maybe, but so is making shit up at every opportunity and blaming kids for anything and everything. Quite sad really.

Maybe, but so is making shit up at every opportunity and blaming kids for anything and everything. Quite sad really.

So I take it you've still not read his post and what he was replying to or talking about then?

Still not taken the advice given above and went back and read the post you quoted, have you?

Still not taken the advice given above and went back and read the post you quoted, have you?

Classic case of spout pish then engage brain graygo I think.

Goan the young team, just ignore the old farts.

Tynie has been quiet for the most part, despite the near full houses this season.

Anything that helps raise the noise levels is fine by me, and thats from an auld fart!!

Jambof3tornado

I have made nothing up about my views on the young team. I have posted only things I have witnessed myself,not 3rd or 4th hand accounts.

bringonthesevco

Can I check the current situation - I've not had a season ticket for a few years now as I now have the delights of living in England :-( 

If I buy a season ticket for next season and cat make certain games, can I "sell" my ticket for that game back to the club, if so, is their a limit to the number of times I can do this over a season - I'm hoping to make a lot more games but if I have to "just suck up" the cost of lost games (or try and sell my match ticket privately) its going to make it even more expensive ....

Can I check the current situation - I've not had a season ticket for a few years now as I now have the delights of living in England :-( 

If I buy a season ticket for next season and cat make certain games, can I "sell" my ticket for that game back to the club, if so, is their a limit to the number of times I can do this over a season - I'm hoping to make a lot more games but if I have to "just suck up" the cost of lost games (or try and sell my match ticket privately) its going to make it even more expensive ....

No, pretty sure you can allow the club to re-sell your seat but they would keep the money.

stirlingshirejambo

I'm excited to see what the package will be and what take up we get.

I hope though that the club introduce a very easy to use, and well communicated system to allow ST holders to donate their tickets back to the club if they're unable to go, for resale.

no dynamic pricing then!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

heartsfc_fan

You'd probably be cheaper just paying game by game, unless you have somebody who could buy your ticket for the games you can't make.

Not really tho!

Rangers x4

Hibs x4

Alloa x2

Falkirk x1

Livingston x1

Raith Rovers x1

Cowdenbeath x1

14 games that we didn't play at 3pm this season! That's 39% of league fixtures.

Private Womble

:rofl: you've had a nightmare m9.

He gets asked to leave nicely Boab...

Listen I understand the arguments but flags and singing will do me, stuff the drum!!

That might happen to the drum in the literal sense if its next to me.

Generic Username

There's making shit up online and then there's complaints made directly to the club by stewarding firms, arrests at games and being identified on CCTV.

BUT WHAT WOULD I KNOW

:jjyay:

Are you one of the " kids"?

Jambof3tornado

I will gladly pay extra to know that my seat will be nowhere near the fekkin little drummer boy!

And just to make it easy for you I was talking about junior,my own sponging wee brat,regarding season ticket prices.

Everyone else managed to follow the thread. Any particularly big words you were struggling with,because you only had to ask?

Mate, you're never done talking about the kids. Maybe not the post I quoted you in but you don't have to look far to find them. This thread included!

Rest of you can wind yer necks in. I've got better things to do.

Jambof3tornado

Mate, you're never done talking about the kids. Maybe not the post I quoted you in but you don't have to look far to find them. This thread included!

No even got the baws to apologise eh??

When you're making jokes about kids shagging someone's wife then it's probably a good idea for you to be the one to stop talking about kids on here.

Archived