Season Tickets 2015/16 - ST sales have now ended

Radio Ga Ga

A theory, but given the apparent moving of the goalposts by foreign agents, suggested in the klaxon thread, perhaps we are reluctant make another announcement on sales, as the agents may want their client to get a bigger signing on fee, or wage, if they think we are raking in the money.

That actually sounds plausible

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Fxxx the SPFL

A theory, but given the apparent moving of the goalposts by foreign agents, suggested in the klaxon thread, perhaps we are reluctant make another announcement on sales, as the agents may want their client to get a bigger signing on fee, or wage, if they think we are raking in the money.

I don't think that announcing another 1000 season tickets sold bringing in ?300k in the big scheme of things is going to make or break a deal. The truth is that we possibly haven't tied anybody up for other reasons certainly the Reilly deal you would have thought should have been signed and sealed a while ago possibly it has and they are just waiting on timing to announce it. The standard in the Premier league whilst not brilliant is still better than the championship. I'm not worried about the midfield but we definitely require to strengthen in defence and another striker as others have mentioned.

The Real Maroonblood

Your probably right.

mainstandjambo

if that is correct then if they are unsold for hospitality hopefully they can be used for walk ups.

I think I read a while ago that the figure for hospitality is 200 in Section J.

I think I read a while ago that the figure for hospitality is 200 in Section J.

Being mindful of this then, and FF's note about 30 seats unavailable in T3, based on this morning's available seats, the figures would look like this:

Total seats available:14,340

Less unsold seats:         908 (at 8am today, starts of Phase 2)

Less variance in X:          75 (additional seats which may not have been available for ST sales)

Les unavailable in N3:   105 (restricted view, not sold)

Less unavailable in T3:   30

Less side seats in H:       27

Less hospitality in J:      200

POSSIBLE season ticket sales to date: 12,995

Although, as I mentioned in my epic count, it's possible that there are around 200 less seats available than we're assuming (bringing sales down to around 12,800) - equally, it's possible the variance in X - 75 - were available for ST sales, which would move the numbers sold up by as much 75.

upgotheheads

My shot at doing the mother of all dot counts ? showing number of seats available against section seating capacity (source: FF and others on this thread), percentage of available seats per stand sold as season tickets, and cross-referenced against last year?s sales information to provide statistical rigour and allow for further in-depth analysis??.

Wheatfield

A - 75 / 968

B - 63 / 802

C - 13 / 802

D - 3 / 772

E - 38 / 802

F - 52 / 802

G - 121 / 970

Total: 365 / 5,918 (94% of available seats sold as season tickets to nearest 1%)

Roseburn

H ? 22 / 765

J ? 112 / 718

Total: 134 / 1,483 (91% of available seats sold as season tickets to nearest 1%)

Main

N1 ? 4 / 207

N2 ? 2 / 234

N3 ? 101 / 580

P ? 24 / 366

Q ? 19 / 438

R ? 15 / 507

S ? 27 / 527

T1 ? 4 / 207

T2 ? 6 / 254

T3 ? 95 / 508

Total: 297 / 3,828 (92% of available seats sold as season tickets to nearest 1%)

Gorgie

V ? 30 / 674

W ? 8 / 634

X ? 15 / 367*

Y ? 35 / 670

Z ? 31 / 766

Total: 119 / 3,111 (96% of available seats sold as season tickets to nearest 1%)

*Total number of seats showing as open for season ticket purchases in section X

Total seats available: 14,340

Less available seats:     915

Less variance in X:          75 (additional seats which may not have been available for ST sales)

POSSIBLE season ticket sales to date: 13,218

To cross-reference this with last year, we were told season ticket sales were a little over 12,500. The capacity in the 3 stands (available for season tickets) last year shows as roughly 12,782, and we think there were about 80-90 available seats for general sale, which could suggest it is easy to overestimate available seats for whatever reason by roughly 200. Using this logic, it?s possible that the actual seats available for season ticket sales in the Main, Gorgie and Wheatfield stands is actually around 12,580

Using this figure to base the sales so far this year on, it would bring the total seats available for season ticket sales down to 14,140 ? which would give us the following scenario:

Total seats available: 14,140

Less available seats:     915

POSSIBLE season ticket sales to date: 13,018

Either way, it would appear plausible that we?ve sold a little over 13,000 tickets as Phase One draws to a close. If so, remarkable stuff really.

I?m not doing that again.

Hearts supporters in general and kickbackers especially are definitely a cut above your average supporter.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Heart of Midlothian

Heart of Midlothian ? Verified account ?@JamTarts

Ann's delight at 13k season tickets sold Heart of Midlothian | News http://fb.me/3bvoAG341

12:31 am - 17 Jun 2015

4 RETWEETS4 FAVOURITES

https://twitter.com/jamtarts/status/611073566935638016

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Was always going to happen. Sell out still on. :)

Anyone got the link to hospitality deals?

Edit. Ignore that, here it is

www.heartsfc.co.uk/hospitality

Wonder what the season uptake on those is /will be

Phil Dunphy

Brilliant stuff, heading towards zero walk up tickets for Cat A games

I don't think that's possible.

I'm sure there's a rule saying there has to be a certain percentage available for walk ups for every game?

JALBO called it

Ann just confirmed - on JKB first

Think she must be reading kickback having made this comment in her statement  :2thumbsup:

?I really cannot thank our supporters enough for their loyalty; but I also want to reassure them. I know they are all desperate to hear about new signings for next season but I urge them to be patient. I assure you we are all working really hard to negotiate a number of new contracts, some of which are very complex.  

loveofthegame

So pretty much double what the wee team have sold... and counting. Magnificient effort.

Here's hoping for another great season to keep up the interest!

I don't think that's possible.

I'm sure there's a rule saying there has to be a certain percentage available for walk ups for every game?

Not sure if there is a rule against it but we will definitely be keeping seats empty for walk ups, I think the club mention they would be in the roseburn end.

Looks like signing news might be taking a bit longer.  Just have to be patient.

Will this generate a headline in the Hibsman?

Doubt it.  If it was the Giro they'd be bringing out a special edition.

Not sure if there is a rule against it but we will definitely be keeping seats empty for walk ups, I think the club mention they would be in the roseburn end.

Aye, even when the hooped demons come to town, they will get Sections L and M. 

Segregation will be a bit of K so the rest of K will be walk ups.

Smaller games will push back segregation to L so more walk ups.

This isn't official...just an educated reasoning. Sounds good though eh.

JamboHeriot

I wouldn't be overly surprised, if we are doing well in the league and the demand is there, if Queen Ann reduced Celtic's allocation just to one section.

So, say the average price of a season ticket is around ?250 - that's over ?3m raked in.

Then you have the FoH and whatever money we get from the STC deal.

Amazing.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Will this generate a headline in the Hibsman?

Doubt it.  If it was the Giro they'd be bringing out a special edition.

Well you would think so after their headline coverage of Dumpster being "absolutely thrilled" that they had sold 6,500!

Don't hold your breath however!

Why give the Mhanks two sections? The demand is there from Hearts fans, and the less of these vermin in the stadium the better!!

current available as Phase 2 starts

Gorgie 113

Wheatfield 355

Roseburn 131

Main 346 (around 50 more seats now available in T1/T2)

Total 945

Fxxx the SPFL

I'm certain that on match days there could be as many as 500 season tickets not being utilised if these all make their way back to the club that would generate an extra ?10-?12k each home match its all extra revenue for the jam tarts.

Why give the Mhanks two sections? The demand is there from Hearts fans, and the less of these vermin in the stadium the better!!

Don't shoot the messenger... :uhoh2:

I agree with JamboHeriot that, if we are doing well, we may well reduce it.

However, this has been discussed in the past and something tells me we would have to give them two for segregation of not only seats but facilities downstairs and where they can put up the World War Z barriers !

I'm happy to be corrected on this.

The People's Chimp

Hearts supporters in general and kickbackers especially are definitely a cut above your average supporter.

:wow:

Counting dots on a screen certainly makes you one of the elite. 

Article claims this is the first time the Roseburn has been used for season tickets which is not true.

Indeed.

Wasn't long ago either...you'd think the journo would check stuff like this...!

Article claims this is the first time the Roseburn has been used for season tickets which is not true.

Correct in some ways as previous roseburn sts excluded 6 home games, ie v huns , tims and leith losers.

EEN article says season ticket "capacity" is 14,000 so we can pretty reliably count exact total sold now from remaining dots.

50 odd newly available in T1/2 and maybe a few in N2 today. Unless more to be released it should be 14,000 minus dots for the running total.

Archived