Season Tickets 2015/16 - ST sales have now ended

Radio Ga Ga

t

No the 13th of may is when you can make a new purchase say in the Roseburn or any free seats elsewhere. If you have a seat at the moment then 10th of June is when you need to renew by.

cheers - my old man just causing trouble! :behead:

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Clerry Jambo

So at what point can the dot counters start their pre-season?

Preseason training going well, counters looking sharp and hungry, dot counting kit to be unveiled asap

We_are_the_Hearts

Preseason training going well, counters looking sharp and hungry, dot counting kit to be unveiled asap

Good stuff, the Season Ticket position will become clearer on 11th June

MR INCREDIBLE

Are the dot counters bringing in new faces pre season or are they happy with their current squad?

Are the dot counters bringing in new faces pre season or are they happy with their current squad?

I've heard they've got a budget and sticking to it. Defo no fees!

Clerry Jambo

Rudolf nailed it mate, money tight but despite lack of depth much quality in the squad. We do have a bid on the table for one or our stars but I'm sure kiwidoug won't be interested in a move to the losers

mainstandjambo

Rudolf nailed it mate, money tight but despite lack of depth much quality in the squad. We do have a bid on the table for one or our stars but I'm sure kiwidoug won't be interested in a move to the losers

Clerry, I am taking up the 1 year option on my contract at same wages as before. Loyalty to dot counting is essential to keep those who like a dot count on JKB happy. 

:laugh:

Is the kit a pair of glasses?

Clerry Jambo

Clerry, I am taking up the 1 year option on my contract at same wages as before. Loyalty to dot counting is essential to keep those who like a dot count on JKB happy. 

Your my top man Mainstand until the next one comes along!!

PS Ignore the haters :peek_by_Andrin:

Hearts of Vladland

Can you purchase season ticket on the website if you aren't using zebra?

You're dead right there Clerry.  If one of our dot counters, just one, gets a bus to Lochend, my FoH subscription is right oot the windae and I'll do a one man protest outside Ann Budge's hoose.

Some of our dot counters are getting too old to have a sell on value. This has to be a major worry?

Getting my sts on Thursday :)

Going to pop n at lunchtime today and renew.

Dot counters did well this season but think they will be sharper with the benefit of a full pre-season.

It will significantly assist our dot counters of advanced age if we can flog 14,000 season tickets.

Awaiting a klaxon for 10,000.

August Landmesser

Problem solved, season ticket bought. YAS!

Im no experienced "Dot counter" like Clerry, but excluding the Roseburn there appears to be only 210 st's available in the rest of the ground. If that's correct its brilliant news.

Steady stream of people queuing this morning.  Just bought my first season ticket.

Gorgie_Rules

Im no experienced "Dot counter" like Clerry, but excluding the Roseburn there appears to be only 210 st's available in the rest of the ground. If that's correct its brilliant news.

I don't think seats that haven't been renewewed yet are released, so what is available at the moment is just seats that weren't taken last year (minus a few that have renewed but moved seats)

The club should be able to update on sales up to this stage last year though

I don't think seats that haven't been renewewed yet are released, so what is available at the moment is just seats that weren't taken last year (minus a few that have renewed but moved seats)

You may be right, but I've been told that's what's available and that's it.

You may be right, but I've been told that's what's available and that's it.

If that's true then there would be no moving period in June.

some of them are,

i got asked which ones i was moving from and to and they have realeased and sold my old ones

Wife was there this morning getting my first 'season ticket' for years. Not been able to get one before due to 'work/personal' reasons. The Gorgie Stand.' Said she was in the queue for 3/4s of an hour.

Think i'll take her out at the weekend for a meal.

Or I might buy her a packet of crisps...

Craigieboy

Steady stream of people queuing this morning. Just bought my first season ticket.

:clap:

Welcome.

Stuart Lyon

From the online ST brochure

end of phase one and renewal deadline

Moving period commences 11-13 June. 

If that's true then there would be no moving period in June.

Yes but to move or change seats you'd have to have renewed or bought a seat. ST holders had until closing yesterday to renew or their seats would become available for general sale.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We_are_the_Hearts

Yes but to move or change seats you'd have to have renewed or bought a seat. ST holders had until closing yesterday to renew or their seats would become available for general sale.

ST holders have until 11th June to renew their seat. New purchases can be made today but only on seats that were not ST seats last season

ST holders have until 11th June to renew their seat. New purchases can be made today but only on seats that were not ST seats last season

Ok no worries with you now was getting confused for a bit there.

Great to hear that it's been a busy morning at the Ticket Office. Seems like a good few tickets in H and J (even ignoring the reserved section) have shifted. I thought it was very unlikely we'd sell 14,000 STs but it may become a reality. No wonder Ann is turning her mind to the stadium if we are that far ahead of the financial projections made last year

PurfJambo1902

Anyone know how many Loyalty points are awarded for buying a season ticket? just bought mine

mainstandjambo

Anyone know how many Loyalty points are awarded for buying a season ticket? just bought mine

I renewed yesterday and had 20 points added

jimmyjambo

Just re-newed 3 ST for myself, Mrs Thomaso and Thomaso Jnr - Platinum section ofcourse!  ;)

Dagger Is Back

https://www.eticketing.co.uk/heartofmidlothian/details/event.aspx?itemref=1166

Let the dot counting commence

Looks like Upper J reserved for hospitality. Uptake in the singing section doesnt appear too good yet, early days

Upper J for hospitality? Interesting move given the importance of 'corporate' money. Sitting them so close to the away rabble? Mmhh

Also renewed at lunchtime.  Two or three others in doing likewise at around 12.30.

Dagger Is Back

Hospitality appeared to be in Upper H for the final Rangers game

I thought so too but from the map it can't be as there are loads of seats available in Upper H. Upper J has loads of seats gone already

We_are_the_Hearts

I thought so too but from the map it can't be as there are loads of seats available in Upper H. Upper J has loads of seats gone already

Thought Upper J was for hospitality and lower H is for singing section?

Gorgie_Rules

Thought Upper J was for hospitality and lower H is for singing section?

http://www.heartsfc.co.uk/news/4321

As already announced, we will have a hospitality section in the stand. The area reserved for hospitality guests comprises approximately 200 seats within the upper section of Section J.

They were in H the last game against Raith but moved to J for next season. Suppose on big games K will be sold to Hearts fans or lying empty for segregation so not directly next to away fans. Not sure where those 200 are being accommodated before/half time/after the game? Has the Gorgie Suite been extended? There was still hospitality in the Gorgie stand v Raith (as well as in H)

Just bought ST for Gorgie. Happy days! :2thumbsup:

Back for beginning of season then ? What section ? I'm not renewing till next month.

Renewed mine this afternoon tried to pay cash like a PHM but ATMs in gorgie would only give me ?250 cash despite having more than that in my account. Had to resort to my debit card, sorry Ann.

Archived