223 sold in last 24 hours

972 remaining

that's fantastic

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

223 sold in last 24 hours

972 remaining

How many are available in the first place? Just so I can work out how many have been sold.

Skacel'sLeftFoot

13000 must equate to a bigger war chest than New Rangers?

N 110

P    25

Q   20

R    16

S    27

T  108

V  31

W 10

X  16

Y  35

Z  33

A  84

B  68

C  15

D    3

E   36

F   51

G 132

H 117

J    24

We_are_the_Hearts

N 110

P    25

Q   20

R    16

S    27

T  108

V  31

W 10

X  16

Y  35

Z  33

A  84

B  68

C  15

D    3

E   36

F   51

G 132

H 117

J    24

Lots handing back their STs due to lack of transfers, Robbie and CL killing the club every day

mainstandjambo

Lots handing back their STs due to lack of transfers, Robbie and CL killing the club every day

Jambali, I think you have miscalculated total for Wheatfield, should be 389 not 489.

Clerry Jambo

Jambali, I think you have miscalculated total for Wheatfield, should be 389 not 489.

Mainstand to the rescue............

Don't worry Lynn.  I've bought season tickets the last three years although I now live inn Arizona!  My son gives them away every home game.  It's my contribution to the club for years of enjoyment.

:2thumbsup:

We Can But Worry

N 110

P    25

Q   19

R    16

S    27

T  105

V  32

W 9

X  15

Y  35

Z  32

A  80

B  54

C  14

D    3

E   37

F   52

G 124

H 114

J    24

JamboHeriot

1195 available yesterday morning, now about 927 left. So around 268 sold in a day and a half, good going. We should overtake last season's total soon enough.

1195 available yesterday morning, now about 927 left. So around 268 sold in a day and a half, good going. We should overtake last season's total soon enough.

I thought we assumed there was 14000 season tickets available.. I had thought this meant we had sold over 13000 now..

This would mean we only have around 7% of our tickets left.. I thought we would struggle to sell much more after today but some other posters believed we would shift quite a few after the phase one pricing ended..

Also I had thought that Section N and Section G were 2 of the more desirable places to sit however they are the sections with the most availability..

Also I had thought that Section N and Section G were 2 of the more desirable places to sit however they are the sections with the most availability..

G and N are probably the most likely sections to have people wanting to move to the 'singing' section in the Roseburn  

Guest Bilel Mohsni

I thought we assumed there was 14000 season tickets available.. I had thought this meant we had sold over 13000 now..

This would mean we only have around 7% of our tickets left.. I thought we would struggle to sell much more after today but some other posters believed we would shift quite a few after the phase one pricing ended..

The sell out is on, Imo.

On the day prior to the end of the renewal period last year, there were 101 seats available. There were 1,083 available once seats had been released.

In the previous season (in admin) we had sold approx 10,500 STs, so 982 or 9.4% didn't renew.

I was checking what we sold in Phase 2 last season but this is not the info

JamboHeriot

We don't know that for sure. I'm thinking that the club would announce when we've overtaken last year's total, they've not been shy in telling us about passing the 6K, 7K, etc marks.

It is healthy there are a decent number of tickets for welk ups

but still plenty time

Nothing more healthy for the Club if we could sell out ST for the whole home allocation - money up front.

Footballfirst

The earlier count was a bit out in some sections but the total is now down to a similar figure.

Wheatfield - 376

Roseburn - 136

Main - 296

Gorgie - 118

Total - 926

I still don't think we are over 12.5 k.

Would be surprised if we have not passed that figure as my friend was in the ticket office Thursday to move seats and was told they had sold 12,200 up to that point.

Not much availability for people to sit together now. Mainly front Gorgie, top of Wheatfield, edge of Section G, top of H and Upper N and T.

Tynecastle's gonna look fantastic next season.

Just bought one in The Gorgie. Actually bought it when they went on sale at first...but moved back to 7th row in section Y, from row 2. Didn't get one last year, as was in Japan for a good few months. Just bought individual match tickets for home games when I was back. Will be in Japan for a few months this season too, but thought 'feck it'...feels great! HHGH!  :2thumbsup:

I'm in a similar boat - have renewed in the Gorgie for the third year, but I have no chance of making it to more than a handful of fixtures. My brother makes it to the majority though.

Would be surprised if we have not passed that figure as my friend was in the ticket office Thursday to move seats and was told they had sold 12,200 up to that point.

Superb if true then mate

My shot at doing the mother of all dot counts ? showing number of seats available against section seating capacity (source: FF and others on this thread), percentage of available seats per stand sold as season tickets, and cross-referenced against last year?s sales information to provide statistical rigour and allow for further in-depth analysis??.

Wheatfield

A - 75 / 968

B - 63 / 802

C - 13 / 802

D - 3 / 772

E - 38 / 802

F - 52 / 802

G - 121 / 970

Total: 365 / 5,918 (94% of available seats sold as season tickets to nearest 1%)

Roseburn

H ? 22 / 765

J ? 112 / 718

Total: 134 / 1,483 (91% of available seats sold as season tickets to nearest 1%)

Main

N1 ? 4 / 207

N2 ? 2 / 234

N3 ? 101 / 580

P ? 24 / 366

Q ? 19 / 438

R ? 15 / 507

S ? 27 / 527

T1 ? 4 / 207

T2 ? 6 / 254

T3 ? 95 / 508

Total: 297 / 3,828 (92% of available seats sold as season tickets to nearest 1%)

Gorgie

V ? 30 / 674

W ? 8 / 634

X ? 15 / 367*

Y ? 35 / 670

Z ? 31 / 766

Total: 119 / 3,111 (96% of available seats sold as season tickets to nearest 1%)

*Total number of seats showing as open for season ticket purchases in section X

Total seats available: 14,340

Less available seats:     915

Less variance in X:          75 (additional seats which may not have been available for ST sales)

Les unavailable in N3:   105 (restricted view, not sold)

Less side seats in H:       27

POSSIBLE season ticket sales to date: 13,218

To cross-reference this with last year, we were told season ticket sales were a little over 12,500. The capacity in the 3 stands (available for season tickets) last year shows as roughly 12,782, and we think there were about 80-90 available seats for general sale, which could suggest it is easy to overestimate available seats for whatever reason by roughly 200. Using this logic, it?s possible that the actual seats available for season ticket sales in the Main, Gorgie and Wheatfield stands is actually around 12,580

Using this figure to base the sales so far this year on, it would bring the total seats available for season ticket sales down to 14,140 ? which would give us the following scenario:

Total seats available: 14,140

Less variance in X:          75 (additional seats which may not have been available for ST sales)

POSSIBLE season ticket sales to date: 13,018

Either way, it would appear plausible that we?ve sold a little over 13,000 tickets as Phase One draws to a close. If so, remarkable stuff really.

I?m not doing that again.

Gorgie_Rules

Top work Jalbo. Hope the club announce its 13,000 asap if so, very impressive numbers

May be an announcement tomorrow with the start of phase 2 pricing

Hats off to you JALBO.... I've contributed to a few dot counting threats and it takes a lot of time and effort.  Really appreciated.

Footballfirst

JALBO - There's another 30 seats in the back corner of T3 that aren't available as STs. :whistling:

JALBO - There's another 30 seats in the back corner of T3 that aren't available as STs. :whistling:

...in which case I'm counting on 30 guys and gels reading this thread to buy season tickets before midnight in appreciation of my efforts and to maintain the integrity of my suggested season ticket sales......

If they are smart. They will announce faze two prices and a player.

and give credit to JALBO for calling it

And he's not praying

My shot at doing the mother of all dot counts ? showing number of seats available against section seating capacity (source: FF and others on this thread), percentage of available seats per stand sold as season tickets, and cross-referenced against last year?s sales information to provide statistical rigour and allow for further in-depth analysis??.

Wheatfield

A - 75 / 968

B - 63 / 802

C - 13 / 802

D - 3 / 772

E - 38 / 802

F - 52 / 802

G - 121 / 970

Total: 365 / 5,918 (94% of available seats sold as season tickets to nearest 1%)

Roseburn

H ? 22 / 765

J ? 112 / 718

Total: 134 / 1,483 (91% of available seats sold as season tickets to nearest 1%)

Main

N1 ? 4 / 207

N2 ? 2 / 234

N3 ? 101 / 580

P ? 24 / 366

Q ? 19 / 438

R ? 15 / 507

S ? 27 / 527

T1 ? 4 / 207

T2 ? 6 / 254

T3 ? 95 / 508

Total: 297 / 3,828 (92% of available seats sold as season tickets to nearest 1%)

Gorgie

V ? 30 / 674

W ? 8 / 634

X ? 15 / 367*

Y ? 35 / 670

Z ? 31 / 766

Total: 119 / 3,111 (96% of available seats sold as season tickets to nearest 1%)

To cross-reference this with last year, we were told season ticket sales were a little over 12,500. The capacity in the 3 stands (available for season tickets) last year shows as roughly 12,782, and we think there were about 80-90 available seats for general sale, which could suggest it is easy to overestimate available seats for whatever reason by roughly 200. Using this logic, it?s possible that the actual seats available for season ticket sales in the Main, Gorgie and Wheatfield stands is actually around 12,580

Using this figure to base the sales so far this year on, it would bring the total seats available for season ticket sales down to 14,140 ? which would give us the following scenario:

Either way, it would appear plausible that we?ve sold a little over 13,000 tickets as Phase One draws to a close. If so, remarkable stuff really.

:bravo:

Footballfirst

...in which case I'm counting on 30 guys and gels reading this thread to buy season tickets before midnight in appreciation of my efforts and to maintain the integrity of my suggested season ticket sales......

What I found last year was when the club started selling match tickets for unpopular games there remained a fair number of free seats that didn't correspond with the 80 odd ST seats that had been unsold. They amounted to maybe 200 in total. We may get the same pattern in the coming season.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

What I found last year was when the club started selling match tickets for unpopular games there remained a fair number of free seats that didn't correspond with the 80 odd ST seats that had been unsold. They amounted to maybe 200 in total. We may get the same pattern in the coming season.

Are these not ones who were given to the club to re-sell on a game by game basis?

Footballfirst

Are these not ones who were given to the club to re-sell on a game by game basis?

It's possible, but they were available from the first day the match was up for sale.  Those giving up their seats would have to have given the ticket office advance notice before they went on sale. I can't see that many people doing that, although it may be the case for some of our overseas ST holders.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

It's possible, but they were available from the first day the match was up for sale. Those giving up their seats would have to have given the ticket office advance notice before they went on sale. I can't see that many people doing that, although it may be the case for some of our overseas ST holders.

I know a few guys who can't always make it to games but have season tickets. Figure it could be folk in a similar position contacting the club and putting them up for resale on a game by game basis, depending on whether or not they'll make it?

I think a few folk would be reluctant to give up their loyalty points by not renewing a season ticket even if they know they won't always make all the games.

Wheatfield

A - 75 / 968

B - 63 / 802

C - 13 / 802

D - 3 / 772

E - 38 / 802

F - 52 / 802

G - 121 / 970

Roseburn

H ? 22 / 765

J ? 112 / 718

Main

N1 ? 4 / 207

N2 ? 2 / 234

N3 ? 101 / 580

P ? 24 / 366

Q ? 19 / 438

R ? 15 / 507

S ? 27 / 527

T1 ? 4 / 207

T2 ? 6 / 254

T3 ? 95 / 508

Gorgie

V ? 30 / 674

W ? 8 / 634

X ? 15 / 367*

Y ? 35 / 670

Z ? 31 / 766

:bravo:

FarmerTweedy

Great effort in coming up with those numbers, one thing I'll point out is that the club held back a large number of seats in J for use for hospitality. Not sure how many but I think there was talk of it being in the region of 300. However many it was, that should obviously be knocked off the sales total too!

A theory, but given the apparent moving of the goalposts by foreign agents, suggested in the klaxon thread, perhaps we are reluctant make another announcement on sales, as the agents may want their client to get a bigger signing on fee, or wage, if they think we are raking in the money.

Fxxx the SPFL

Great effort in coming up with those numbers, one thing I'll point out is that the club held back a large number of seats in J for use for hospitality. Not sure how many but I think there was talk of it being in the region of 300. However many it was, that should obviously be knocked off the sales total too!

if that is correct then if they are unsold for hospitality hopefully they can be used for walk ups.

JALBO, you claim "you're not doing that again", WRONG - you have the dot counting bug now. You'll be back.

Archived