Season Tickets 2015/16 - ST sales have now ended

Radio Ga Ga

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Cast No Shadow

Excellent. It's good to be reassured that the eTicketing numbers weren't wildly inaccurate.

we must have plenty money going about for wages now. Excited to see what kind of player we are able to bring in!

Footballfirst

50 odd newly available in T1/2 and maybe a few in N2 today. Unless more to be released it should be 14,000 minus dots for the running total.

Those look like some of the mysterious seats that appeared for sale for individual matches, but weren't available as STs last season

JamboHeriot

Was having a look at old photos on London Hearts the other day - there were some shots of the old part of N in the background. Does anybody know if we are completely forbidden to house supporters in that part? Wouldn't cost too much to rebuild.

Article claims this is the first time the Roseburn has been used for season tickets which is not true.

Is it not for full season tickets though. Was it not previously used for cat b season tickets.

The Treasurer

we must have plenty money going about for wages now. Excited to see what kind of player we are able to bring in!

Shhhhh !!

Apparently that's why we've not signed anyone.

Agents think we're fecking loaded and are holding us to ransom for signing on fees/wages etc

(That's if you believe some "ITK experts" on here of course)

King Of The Cat Cafe

So pretty much double what the wee team have sold... and counting. Magnificient effort.

Here's hoping for another great season to keep up the interest!

I hear Hibs are going to borrow an advertising slogan from an American car rental company:post-23043-0-38802300-1434533866_thumb.jpg

Footballfirst

Is it not for full season tickets though. Was it not previously used for cat b season tickets.

It was also used when the other stands were being built. I had an ST there for a couple of seasons.

Got to admit I though we'd match last season but no more.........it's great to see that those who forecast an increase were right and the club seem vindicated in their policy of full season tickets for sections of the Roseburn.

All this without a true Klaxon alert :tiny:

Article claims this is the first time the Roseburn has been used for season tickets which is not true.

Not like the EEN to get something wrong.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

I think the space in N needs to be left without seats because that's where the temporary TV studio goes and it would be too much hassle to put seats back in for every game we're not on TV.

Willie bauld suite.

6 of us had seats in the Willie Bauld a few years ago. It was infested by Hibs and OF fans on the big games creating a shit atmosphere - Hearts sold to anybody!   We are all now in the Wheatfield.

dkmmgcycbwc

Actually this must surely be the ALL TIME record sales because prior to "recent times" STs were only for the stand. I am sure we did not sell anything like this in the early days of terracing seasons.

Actually this must surely be the ALL TIME record sales because prior to "recent times" STs were only for the stand. I am sure we did not sell anything like this in the early days of terracing seasons.

I had a terracing season ticket from about 1975 until the wheat field stand opened.

Article makes no mention of it referring to full STs. Even if it did it'd be wrong too.

This might stop any future season ticket announcements from our friends in Leith.

On all known figures we have sold TWICE the amount and that when Hibs tickets have been on sale for a far longer period as well,  never mind their new signing announcements aimed at boosting sales and morale.

willie wallace

I don't think Hearts even bothered counting.They just took Jalbo's word for it.

Well done mate

This might stop any future season ticket announcements from our friends in Leith.

On all known figures we have sold TWICE the amount and that when Hibs tickets have been on sale for a far longer period as well,  never mind their new signing announcements aimed at boosting sales and morale.

6,500 is decent...for the Championship.

JamboHeriot

My shot at doing the mother of all dot counts ? showing number of seats available against section seating capacity (source: FF and others on this thread), percentage of available seats per stand sold as season tickets, and cross-referenced against last year?s sales information to provide statistical rigour and allow for further in-depth analysis??.

Wheatfield

A - 75 / 968

B - 63 / 802

C - 13 / 802

D - 3 / 772

E - 38 / 802

F - 52 / 802

G - 121 / 970

Total: 365 / 5,918 (94% of available seats sold as season tickets to nearest 1%)

Roseburn

H ? 22 / 765

J ? 112 / 718

Total: 134 / 1,483 (91% of available seats sold as season tickets to nearest 1%)

Main

N1 ? 4 / 207

N2 ? 2 / 234

N3 ? 101 / 580

P ? 24 / 366

Q ? 19 / 438

R ? 15 / 507

S ? 27 / 527

T1 ? 4 / 207

T2 ? 6 / 254

T3 ? 95 / 508

Total: 297 / 3,828 (92% of available seats sold as season tickets to nearest 1%)

Gorgie

V ? 30 / 674

W ? 8 / 634

X ? 15 / 367*

Y ? 35 / 670

Z ? 31 / 766

Total: 119 / 3,111 (96% of available seats sold as season tickets to nearest 1%)

*Total number of seats showing as open for season ticket purchases in section X

Total seats available: 14,340

Less available seats: 915

Less variance in X: 75 (additional seats which may not have been available for ST sales)

Les unavailable in N3: 105 (restricted view, not sold)

Less side seats in H: 27

POSSIBLE season ticket sales to date: 13,218

To cross-reference this with last year, we were told season ticket sales were a little over 12,500. The capacity in the 3 stands (available for season tickets) last year shows as roughly 12,782, and we think there were about 80-90 available seats for general sale, which could suggest it is easy to overestimate available seats for whatever reason by roughly 200. Using this logic, it?s possible that the actual seats available for season ticket sales in the Main, Gorgie and Wheatfield stands is actually around 12,580

Using this figure to base the sales so far this year on, it would bring the total seats available for season ticket sales down to 14,140 ? which would give us the following scenario:

Total seats available: 14,140

Less available seats: 915

Less variance in X: 75 (additional seats which may not have been available for ST sales)

Les unavailable in N3: 105 (restricted view, not sold)

Less side seats in H: 27

POSSIBLE season ticket sales to date: 13,018

Either way, it would appear plausible that we?ve sold a little over 13,000 tickets as Phase One draws to a close. If so, remarkable stuff really.

I?m not doing that again.

Bravo, tres bien, sehr gut!

We_are_the_Hearts

12,500 for the Championship is tremendous and what Champions are made of..................

Dot counters P45s in the post I believe.

:pleasing:

I wonder what they will do to while away the hours now instead. :rolleyes:

Just got a well done mention from ray wilkins on SSN for the amout of ST's sold when he was asked about Rangers.

You will all be glad to know.

They'll be 'TUPE' transferred over to Hibs shortly to help them boost their crowds as they did ours..................oh wait a minute

On all known figures we have sold TWICE the amount and that when Hibs tickets have been on sale for a far longer period as well, never mind their new signing announcements aimed at boosting sales and morale.

They put them on sale at the beginning of March when they didn't know why league they'd be in. It's pretty safe to assume that was to help cash flow which leads to the assumption that they're already spending the cash as per last season when they went on sale at the end of February.

Tick tock indeed.

Shhhhh !!

Apparently that's why we've not signed anyone.

Agents think we're fecking loaded and are holding us to ransom for signing on fees/wages etc

(That's if you believe some "ITK experts" on here of course)

Which person who said that, also claimed to be an expert on ITK. I said it as a theory, and made it clear that is all it was. And it is all it proved to be - a wrong one.

FarmerTweedy

EEN article says season ticket "capacity" is 14,000 so we can pretty reliably count exact total sold now from remaining dots.

50 odd newly available in T1/2 and maybe a few in N2 today. Unless more to be released it should be 14,000 minus dots for the running total.

If the EEN says the season ticket capacity is 14,000, the one thing we know for sure is that the season ticket capacity is not 14,000!

If the EEN says the season ticket capacity is 14,000, the one thing we know for sure is that the season ticket capacity is not 14,000!

good point

Wonder how the vermin toe rags will spin this one to their ever dwindling band of losers on sisterfister.net.

Actually who cares ? Sorry I even posted.

"THUR CHEETURZ" usually covers it.

"Decent" for a team that allegedly played the best football last season, are on a mission, fantastic Manager, took 30,000 to the SC semi? 

Pish poor I would say!

As does 'what about the poppies?'

and

'It is an asbestos riddled pink bus shelter, anyway'.

Aberdeen have a 6 game package whereby you purchase the deal then can pick 6 matches to attend (subject to availability of course.)

It brings in a guaranteed amount of income and may be suitable for those of limited funds who still want to attend from time to time.....thoughts ?

All roads lead to Gorgie

Count dots down at the echo dome instead. What they do for the other 23hours and fifty five minutes of the day is up to them! That is for seats sold obviously

We_are_the_Hearts

I have seen a few of them say we lie about it, and they are genuine lol................

Great quote from an Aberdeen fan re season tickets...he wrote the part re Tynecastle !!!

Bit of help please. I am moving next season from Merkland Road end as daughter has other things to do on a Saturday. Where is the best atmosphere as hard to tell from Merkland end.

'Tommy' replies.........I'd say Tynecastle.

Cairneyhill Jambo

Wonder how the vermin toe rags will spin this one to their ever dwindling band of losers on sisterfister.net.

Actually who cares ? Sorry I even posted.

The Harp Awakes poston Hibs.net is a belter

"the great Tynie myth of having a bigger support than Hibs. They think if they say it so often it's a fact.

Edinburgh is divided right down the middle and there's nothing between the size of the respective supports. They count their home attendances differently which enhances their figures and they've been on the crest of a wave since avoiding oblivion and gaining promotion which has naturally boosted their ST sales. If we get promoted next season I reckon our average home support in 16/17 will be bigger than the jumbos."

They'll never have a bigger support than us, never.

I have seen a few of them say we lie about it, and they are genuine lol................

They say that every time our season ticket sales outnumber their's, which is every year.

FarmerTweedy

6 of us had seats in the Willie Bauld a few years ago. It was infested by Hibs and OF fans on the big games creating a shit atmosphere - Hearts sold to anybody!   We are all now in the Wheatfield.

I'd guess it'll be full of jambos this season as it'll be the only way a lot of them will be able to get their hands on any sort of ticket!

Aberdeen have a 6 game package whereby you purchase the deal then can pick 6 matches to attend (subject to availability of course.)

It brings in a guaranteed amount of income and may be suitable for those of limited funds who still want to attend from time to time.....thoughts ?

Good idea if ST sales look like they have maxed out. Likely to encourage others from further afield to go as well.

Gene Parmesan

Popular with offshore workers - pretty sure that's who it was aimed at when it was launched.

Don't see that being a big one for Hearts. Maybe once we've got our super-dooper new stand and 23,000 capacity.....

kingantti1874

I actually that that will have negatively impacted their season ticket sales..

As you approach the end of the season I'm all for 3/6 game packages for unattractive fixtures...

I don't think we will need to bother this season though, sold out signs up every week

3fingersreid

I'm sure you'll find something to do Clerry to keep you occupied ;)

13,000 ST bravo Hearts fans bravo :)

Archived