Top Posters In This Topic

• vegas-voss

• Masonic

• ri Alban

• cosanostra

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Generic Username

The rest of the card didn't live up to much. Usually TUF finals are balls out affairs but the two this morning were pretty grim.

Still, Rousey nailing that Correia so quickly was worth seeing.

she got tagged with like 5 left hands went for a clench bethe fell over then a few half punches landed from ronda then to finish nice knee left left right and left as she was KO falling down unreal

To be fair there was a good few that got thrown before that.

Also the last one hit her right on the side of the temple.You could see she was out cold when she face planted the canvas.

Ronda is a seriously scary chick.

Hard as coffin nails.

What next for her?

Bill Cosby. Only other person earth able to knock a woman of so quickly.

Has to be Cyborg next... possibly the only woman capable of going more than a round with her

dont think cyborg can get down to 135

MrWinningSmith

dont think cyborg can get down to 135

Joe Rogan posted this on his Instagram yesterday.... 

post-21923-0-18352600-1439133803_thumb.jpg

Supposidly... Cyborg wants to set a date for the fight, She gave a date and Rousey said she was busy that month or something so its trying to be set for December? Im sure thats what i read.

If Cyborg got to the weight level etc she would beat Rousey am sure of it...

Joe Rogan posted this on his Instagram yesterday.... 

she already cuts 175 to 145 mike dolce wont be able to help imo if she cuts to 135 wont be competitive anyways

lol did u guys see palhares hold the sub too long again? no ufc this weekend but holloway on monday 24th will be amazing fight with oliveira.

Sergei Malatov

I reckon Meisha will be next for Ronda.

UFC have been fairly consistent that Cyborg would have to have a test cut for a fight at 135. Her nutritionist George Lockhart was on the MMA Hour this week and was confident that she could make 135 by December. So a test run then and after fight Ronda.

The OSP vs Teixeira fight at the weekend was quality.

Apparently hes confirmed the McGregor Aldo fight to happen at MGM in December now

yup december date confirmed couple days ago

aii the team fighting is the damage just a bit crazy when its like 4 on 1 and the dude wont give up lol reminds me of 04-07 uptown drunk scrappin 

The team fighting is a joke and really just trying to legitimise thuggery imo

This.

That's not a sport. It's just legitimised violence and brutality.

Incredibly stupid.

couple underdogs cashed already main event should be sick will either be a war or an early finish no way it will be a borefest but to be honest im more interested in summerslam its been a lot better than the ufc so far watching both but ufc been quite boring either super early finishes or dryhumping borefest goin to judges no inbetween tonight

couple underdogs cashed already main event should be sick will either be a war or an early finish no way it will be a borefest but to be honest im more interested in summerslam its been a lot better than the ufc so far watching both but ufc been quite boring either super early finishes or dryhumping borefest goin to judges no inbetween tonight

No offence intended but while I find your posts interesting they are extremely hard to read at times.

You clearly know what you're talking about but any chance of writing with capital letters and full stops etc? 

It's hard to know what you're talking about at times.

No offence intended but while I find your posts interesting they are extremely hard to read at times.

You clearly know what you're talking about but any chance of writing with capital letters and full stops etc? 

It's hard to know what you're talking about at times.

Laughing my posterior off i will try to accommodate you when i write more posts, often i use bad punctuation and poor spelling to save time as i'm often working whilst on the forum. It looks like i should have kept my mouth closed for my prediction for the main event i probably jinxd it.

Edited by masonicchess

Laughing my posterior off i will try to accommodate you when i write more posts, often i use bad punctuation and poor spelling to save time as i'm often working whilst on the forum. It looks like i should have kept my mouth closed for my prediction for the main event i probably jinxd it.

That's not much better lol ^ :)

media and social media firing shots at ronda because she is apparently dating travis browne whilst he is under investigation for domestic violence against his wife/ex wife the story is from bloodyelbow.com

boxing on tonight good fights on mosley is on boxnation and santa cruz is on bt both should be competitive worth the watch

Her fight is in Melbourne which is a 4.5hr flight from where I am.

Not sure how many of my Aussie mates would be interested in going to see that but I'd love it.

Robbie Lawlor fighting as well. He is one seriously scary guy.

Tin hat on, but had this in my head for a while.

UFC 189 supposedly had a different strategy to how it was staged etc, but whilst having some fantastic fights it had a real WWE staged storyline feel about it especially the Urijah Faber outside the toilet scenario.

Tin hat on, but had this in my head for a while.

UFC 189 supposedly had a different strategy to how it was staged etc, but whilst having some fantastic fights it had a real WWE staged storyline feel about it especially the Urijah Faber outside the toilet scenario.

Are you saying that you actually think it was staged or just that it was a thought that occurred to you?

I think it was a piss poor attempt at a troll.

Rory macdonald and Robbie Lawler clearly staged fight.

Hardly trolling, but apologies for not being clear.

I meant the main event.

Just as I've said the whole Macgregor coming out the toilet and bumping into Faber reminded me a lot of a shite storyline in WWE including some Shan acting.

I'm not suggesting the fight itself was fixed at all.

I'm not convinced that Aldo will make it either.

Connor will knock him out if he does.

I find it incredible that the guy rated pound for pound the best in the world is dismissed so much by fans against Connor who is only rated 11 in the pound for pound rank but if course we all know that Connor isn't really the same weight class so imo it will be that that gives him the advantage and nothing else.He really is starting to become a total welt as well and is not making any friends with anyone picking fights with RDA and telling Cowboy to shut the **** up the guy is very disrespectful.It will make him a nice bit of money in the short term but I doubt he will ever get respect from his counterparts. Edited by vegas-voss

McGregor and Faber do get on btw.

Okay they're not best mates but they've both said each other is awrite. :lol:

Ultimate Fighter show will make it out otherwise though.

I watched the go big press conference and I kind of agree. I'm not sure if selling fights to extreme or if just a characteur of self.

Though can't lie some of his sticht is very funny. The red panties thing made me laugh.

I also was shocked how big mcgregor looked yesterday, when face to face with Aldo. I think mcgregor beats Aldo but I don't think he's a better fighter. I just think it's a match-up that suits mcgregor. Much more than the likes of Edgar or even mendes rematch. Who I think would probably beat him, unless his tdd has improved dramatically.

I actually think, at the moment, the LW might present better style match ups. Cerrone v Mcgrrgor would be a belter of a fight.

I also suspect he may jacks it after his first defeat in UFC. Mcgrrgor is interesting whilst he continues to back the talk up. He looses think a lot of people will loose interest.

Like others don't think Aldo fight will happen.

I don't think Connor would beat any of the top 4 at lightweight.I think right now his height and weight give him the advantage but at LW it's no longer the case.

Cracking display of boxing from Josh Warrington tonight, don't think I've ever seen a scorecard 120-108 x 3!!

If only he had the power to match his ability!