• vegas-voss

• Masonic

• ri Alban

• cosanostra

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Is this the funniest headline yet ?

'Could female UFC champion Ronda Rousey beat Floyd Mayweather ?'

http://www.msn.com/en-gb/sport/features/could-female-ufc-champion-ronda-rousey-beat-floyd-mayweather/ar-AAdRXiT?li=AA9SkIr&ocid=iefvrt

I can't believe this is even being debated.. Facts are if Rousey got close enough to Floyd to take him down or hit him then Floyd would knock her out..

Don't get me wrong, Rousey is strong enough and skilled enough to beat many men.. Just not another top class professional fighter...

I can't believe this is even being debated.. Facts are if Rousey got close enough to Floyd to take him down or hit him then Floyd would knock her out..

Don't get me wrong, Rousey is strong enough and skilled enough to beat many men.. Just not another top class professional fighter...

In a boxing match certainly.

In a fight with kicks and grappling who knows what might happen. I doubt that Mayweather woIuld have the technique to defend himself from kicks from range. 

If it went to the mat, he'd be much stronger but he's unlikely to have any technique. She could armbar him maybe?

If he even landed one punch it would be game over.

Poor decision I felt on arlovski v Mir fight.

I thought it was extremely close so I was really surprised that it was scored unanimously.

Mir's face was a wreck at the end of the fight but that's not always a true indicator. Some guys just cut up more I guess.

Draw maybe? 

did u guys read about floyd? he never got his TUE until 18 days after he took the iv lol seems legit

And he accused Manny for years.

Hope the rematch happens when Manny is fully fit.

You guys ever seen the youtube video of Joe Rogan teaching Dillashaw a BJJ neck hold submission? Interesting to see how much they respect Joe Rogan. Heaps of people seem to love to slate the guy but he's an awesome commentator and clearly is respected by the fighters. Guy knows what he's talking about.

Some decent boxing on tonight, Dylan White, Anthony Joshua, George Groves and Mayweather all fighting, not moving from the couch all night!!

You guys ever seen the youtube video of Joe Rogan teaching Dillashaw a BJJ neck hold submission? Interesting to see how much they respect Joe Rogan. Heaps of people seem to love to slate the guy but he's an awesome commentator and clearly is respected by the fighters. Guy knows what he's talking about.

Will look that up just now.

I love Rogan. I like listening / watching his Podcasts on YouTube.

The ones with Sam Harris, Louis Theroux and Brian Cox are brilliant.

Edited by Sten Guns

god, just seen Dylan Whyte for the first time, what a terrible boxer, can't believe he's the one calling out Joshua, won't see out the 1st round in Dec imho

scott herbertson

Fair enough. Not sure what Virgin like not get password sent to you phone. Sky have s forgotten password and user ID, assume Virgin would have same.

Anyway in short I can't help you!!

I went on the sky go site and they demand a sky password

I think there's a virgin equivalent but never had to use it and I'm away from home unexpectantly. Thanks for trying to help

I went on the sky go site and they demand a sky password

I think there's a virgin equivalent but never had to use it and I'm away from home unexpectantly. Thanks for trying to help

cricfree

It says you have to create an account and if you progress requests your credit card so no thanks from me

lol na its free bro check ur icc email for link

scott herbertson

lol na its free bro check ur icc email for link

Thanks but like I say it doesn't work on the iPad - hundreds of pop ups and spam links ano stream

scott herbertson

Gary Cornish looks a prick. Can't lie. Hope Joshua Ktfo out of him.

Joshua looks so relaxed not convinced this will get out first round. However Joshua in 3

It's a total mismatch but Joshua not been beyond round three so still to prove he has stamina

jack D and coke

Gary Cornish made me cringe tbh. Coming out to the braveheart freedom stuff and then went down quicker than a hoors knickers :facepalm:

Joshua is world title material though. Total mismatch.

Gary Cornish made me cringe tbh. Coming out to the braveheart freedom stuff and then went down quicker than a hoors knickers :facepalm:

Joshua is world title material though. Total mismatch.

No and No.

Looking forward to Mr Steriods getting sparked.

Thats not true actually. Signed for a Japanese organisation.

just read about it now brutal he will never fight in ufc looked a done deal few weeks ago :(

just read about it now brutal he will never fight in ufc looked a done deal few weeks ago :(

Heard rumours that he might sign for Ufc after a couple of tune up fights in Japan.

Heard rumours that he might sign for Ufc after a couple of tune up fights in Japan.

hopefully. some decent boxing this weekend and ufc also looking forward to it

uriah hall ko was spectacular also the draw early on was funny considering it was in japan and all the wwe esk like stuff that pride used to do prob could have seen it coming tbh

Not the most exciting UFC ever with no KO's on the main card.

The main event was great though. Cormier maybe just edged it but i can see them rematching in the future. That knee from Gustaffason though....

Not the most exciting UFC ever with no KO's on the main card.

The main event was great though. Cormier maybe just edged it but i can see them rematching in the future. That knee from Gustaffason though....

Not as good as the Jones v Gustaffson title fight but good none the less.Gustaffson can take some punishment though(just shows how hard Rumble hits to ko him)as those upper cuts he was taking looked brutal.Good fight and some heart from both fighters.If Rumble can work on his cardio though I think he would finish Cormier.

Not as good as the Jones v Gustaffson title fight but good none the less.Gustaffson can take some punishment though(just shows how hard Rumble hits to ko him)as those upper cuts he was taking looked brutal.Good fight and some heart from both fighters.If Rumble can work on his cardio though I think he would finish Cormier.

Not long until Canelo v Cotto (21st Nov).

Can't wait, first time I have been genuinely excited for a match for a long time

i enjoyed it nothcutt and rodriguez were good fights before the main card even started jessica eye fight was competitive and despite hendricks pulling out of fight with woodley the main and co main were good too for different reasons 

Cotto fight will be good plenty money bet on it i would think

E3jxwwS.gif

• 2 weeks later...

boxing is packed this weekend even an event on friday another al haymon card of course :D ufc ireland card is superweak now so many pull outs