• vegas-voss

• Masonic

• ri Alban

• cosanostra

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Are they not just one weight apart?

Conor will be at 155 before long.

Making him 20 pounds and 2 categories apart from TJ.

Even if Conor stays at 145 for a while yet, can't see TJ moving up? He's some talent and would be interesting though. I reckon Conor would be far far too big for him and it would be goodnight Vienna after a McGregor left.

I'm sure I read Conor was about 170 on fight night. No idea how true but wouldn't surprise me. :lol:

Edited by Sten Guns

Conor will be at 155 before long.

Making him 20 pounds and 2 categories apart from TJ.

Even if Conor stays at 145 for a while yet, can't see TJ moving up? He's some talent and would be interesting though. I reckon Conor would be far far too big for him and it would be goodnight Vienna after a McGregor left.

I'm sure I read Conor was about 170 on fight night. No idea how true but wouldn't surprise me. :lol:

Aye I think he is already too big for that weight.Get up a division McGregor so Duffy can shut you up again.

lol at even asking if conor could fight tj by the time conor rehydrated he would be huge compared to tj also if there is going to be a superfight with tj even though i still feel he is unproven as he has only had 2 good wins is a match up with mightymouse with him moving up of course 

Joe Rogan said that most fighters enter the ring at least 20lbs heavier than they weigh in at.

that would be a bad idea but some guys do it its all water weight though so it slows down the lower weight guys so they dont do it too much 8lbs is normal the max

Robert Whiteford said on a podcast that he was 164lbs on fight day against Paul Redmond at Glasgow. Obv weighing in at 145lbs the day before.

Robert Whiteford said on a podcast that he was 164lbs on fight day against Paul Redmond at Glasgow. Obv weighing in at 145lbs the day before.

ye thats super dangerous thats why they have rehydration clauses in boxing and they trying to add it to ufc atm think conors fight was last one they are allowed to use IVs 

actually just thought about it and because the fight was in uk it was sanctioned by different athletic commission might explain it think it banned in vegas now but i seen there was fighter backlash so not sure if they still letting them do it or what

That will be interesting both are stand-up guys with strong tdd. Will be interesting if Lawler is tempted to take condit as he has struggled against string wrestlers.

It's hard to best against Lawler but your right that will be a excellent fight and complete war.

I just love watching Condit fights there is just so much to his arsenal but Lawler is one tough dude.Also I think Lawlers ego will make it a stand up game he will want to trade with Condit imo and see who get knocked out first.I do agree though Condit struggles with the takedowns but even on the ground he is so dangerous with strikes and elbows from being on his back. Edited by vegas-voss

5/2 on the KO couldnt believe it i know submission should be fav but she wants to punish bethe was expecting 2/1 max

Burns wins after the trainer pulls the other guy out for no reason what so ever. Burns was well ahead anyway but a shocker.

yes it was a good fight - don't think coyle will last long at this rate campbell just too big and accurate 

Edited by big-jambo

should be a good fight if either of those women told me to get the dishes done  well all i can say is i would rock a pair of marigolds lol

Generic Username

not sure what time they are on but it kicks off at 3am

It's the main event so hopefully as late on as possible so I get more time in my bed!

only half an hour until prelims boxing was decent earlier in hull coyle has a big heart getting up off the canvas numerous times

only half an hour until prelims boxing was decent earlier in hull coyle has a big heart getting up off the canvas numerous times

it was a very one sided fight though

MrWinningSmith

I'm not a fan of UFC at all but I must admit I've been drawn into the Rousey hype. I've watched her last few fights online and I'm thinking about watching this. I'm really can't be bothered sitting through the undercard. Does anyone know what time roughly the fight is on? Being a boxing man I might stay up and watch Paulie fight so I'm hoping both fights don't conflict.

I'm not a fan of UFC at all but I must admit I've been drawn into the Rousey hype. I've watched her last few fights online and I'm thinking about watching this. I'm really can't be bothered sitting through the undercard. Does anyone know what time roughly the fight is on? Being a boxing man I might stay up and watch Paulie fight so I'm hoping both fights don't conflict.

the magic man is on at bout 3 and ronda will be on around 5

HD streams at bosscast.info if anyone is looking - off to bed got to get up early and get my ass to tynecastle

Edited by big-jambo

MrWinningSmith

I was just watching an interview with the Magic Man and Danny Garcia and Garcia just wapped his feet clean oot in the middle of a restaurant to reveal 6 toes. Stinking!!!

Edited by MrWinningSmith

I was just watching an interview with the Magic Man and Danny Garcia and Garcia just wapped his feet clean oot in the middle of a restaurant to reveal 6 toes. Stinking!!!

6 toes on oneach foot  - should help with balance  or he is 4 toes short if 6 altogether  lol

MrWinningSmith

Malinaggi vs Garcia fight about to start on BT Sport 1. I never realised it was on a BT Sport until 10 minutes ago and was watching a stream online.

MrWinningSmith

She destroyed in 34 seconds.... I can't believe I sat up and watched that whole UFC event. Don't get me wong, Ronda was amazing and I don't mind her scrap going 34 seconds but the undercard was boring and ran far too long. That was my first and last time watching a live UFC event. I'll stick to downloading selected fights in the future (I just hate seeing spoilers before watching the fight).

jack D and coke

Yeah....right hook to the temple, lassie went down like a ton of bricks. Rousey is phenomenal

:facepalm: Thank feck I went to my cot instead[emoji1]

She destroyed in 34 seconds.... I can't believe I sat up and watched that whole UFC event. Don't get me wong, Ronda was amazing and I don't mind her scrap going 34 seconds but the undercard was boring and ran far too long. That was my first and last time watching a live UFC event. I'll stick to downloading selected fights in the future (I just hate seeing spoilers before watching the fight).

The card that had the McGRegor fight last month was outstanding. Every fight was tremendous worth waiting up for. Agree about tonight's tho...

MrWinningSmith

I'm now at the stage where I've been up all night and there is no point in going to bed before the game.... My alarm was set for 8am!!!