• Masonic

• ri Alban

• cosanostra

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sooperstar
3 hours ago, indianajones said:

Heard 25/1 on the radio this morning. 

Might've been for the stoppage in the 4th though. 

That was 150/1.

Hearing reports Joshua was concussed still going into the fight. Was sparring Joey Dawejko a few days earlier and Dawejko knocked him out.. Dawejko was made to sign a non disclosure sworn to secrecy. Joshua's old man spilled the beans. The delay in  the dressing room was because Joshua wasnt feeling right at all and the old man was trying to stop him getting out the dressing room.. I knew Joshua didn't look right walking into the ring but you don't look too much into stuff after about 10 pints at 4am on a sunday morning . Not taking anything from Ruiz. He looks a handful for anyone in that division. Robbed against Parker which was his only loss.

• 3 weeks later...
jack D and coke

Anybody watch the Conor Benn fight there? 

Seen him a couple of times but is he a chip off the old block or what! 

Looks vulnerable at times but so explosive and accurate when he lets go. He’s going to be involved in some cracking fights in the future. 

Thought there would’ve been a shout on here for wee Lee McGregor, big Jambo and a crackin prospect. He’s fighting right now, up against Scott Allan, a wee Motherwell fan fae Shotts. 

Live on youtube right now. Three rounds in, beena decent wee scrap so far. I’ve got Lee winning all 3 rounds ??

Shout out out to the group of boys shouting ‘Gorgie Rule’ ?????

Was a great win for Lee  but the referee stepped in to early IMO. The boy was far from finished and proved he could recover In previous rounds

jack D and coke

Bit harsh on Allan there, he wasn’t finished for me although it was becoming clear who had the heavier hands. 

McGregor is good though looking forward to seeing how far he can go. 

1 hour ago, jack D and coke said:

Bit harsh on Allan there, he wasn’t finished for me although it was becoming clear who had the heavier hands. 

McGregor is good though looking forward to seeing how far he can go. 

Stoppage was a bit early but Allan was nearly out on his feet. Took a few big shots before he stumbled. Let’s hope McGregor can get a bout at Tynecastle.

• 2 weeks later...
gordiegords
6 minutes ago, Masonic said:

buzzing for jon jones fight the guy is the GOAT

Ive wathed most events on BT for years and now they're doing this PPV :-(, on top of the subscription! I'm out, this will be a failure for BT, doea anyone know where i can get a stream for tonights event? cheers.

I see there’s boxing on C5 just now - Hughie Fury v Samuel Peter & Amir Khan v Billy Dib. It’s in Jeddah in Saudi Arabia and it looks a proper amateur setup. Sam Peter was waiting in the ring for ages cause Hughie Fury wasn’t even ready to come out! 

Amir Khan stand to make a few million from this though - hope he loses and we can be finished with his delusions of grandeur once for all!

9 minutes ago, Dawnrazor said:

Samuel Peter should get an Oscar for his "injury" 😂 

The whole thing is a joke setup. Hughie Fury shoulda had him out way before it got to that point - too much posing and not enough activity though. I wouldn’t be surprised if the Khan fight goes a similar way!

Samuel Camazzola
51 minutes ago, Harko said:

I see there’s boxing on C5 just now - Hughie Fury v Samuel Peter & Amir Khan v Billy Dib. It’s in Jeddah in Saudi Arabia and it looks a proper amateur setup. Sam Peter was waiting in the ring for ages cause Hughie Fury wasn’t even ready to come out! 

Amir Khan stand to make a few million from this though - hope he loses and we can be finished with his delusions of grandeur once for all!

Khan reported to be getting £7m for this. Amazing for someone so far off the elite level and fighting a stand in with no titles on the line. 

16 hours ago, Samuel Camazzola said:

Khan reported to be getting £7m for this. Amazing for someone so far off the elite level and fighting a stand in with no titles on the line. 

And he has now called out Manny Pacquiao to take in more cash.

Samuel Camazzola
1 hour ago, vegas-voss said:

And he has now called out Manny Pacquiao to take in more cash.

If you're no good for the titles, may as well chase a payday. 

Dubois easily beats Gorman tonight by 'count out' in round 5...becomes British Champion

Only 21 and looks a good prospect at Heavyweight

Edited by CJGJ

17 minutes ago, CJGJ said:

Dubois easily beats Gorman tonight by 'count out' in round 5...becomes British Champion

Only 21 and looks a good prospect at Heavyweight

Been watching him since he was about 6 fights into his pro career. Still got lots to learn but he’s really powerful & athletic. There are rumours that he put AJ on his arse in a sparring session a while back - he’s defo the top prospect at heavyweight and only 21!!

chuck berrys hairline
6 hours ago, Harko said:

Been watching him since he was about 6 fights into his pro career. Still got lots to learn but he’s really powerful & athletic. There are rumours that he put AJ on his arse in a sparring session a while back - he’s defo the top prospect at heavyweight and only 21!!

Yeah he did! Hearn and AJ made sure the video never surfaced to protect the golden boy who got knocked tf out by a Mexican plumber 😅

132goals1958
11 hours ago, Harko said:

I was really impressed the first time I saw him. Like to see him defending the title against Joe Joyce or Chisora

18 minutes ago, 132goals1958 said:

I was really impressed the first time I saw him. Like to see him defending the title against Joe Joyce or Chisora

Based on last nights 2 fights he'fd destroy Joyce who is ridiciously slow and lumbering. 

I thought it would be a closer fight than that but Gorman couldn't handle the pressure from Dubois. I'd still give Joyce the edge on him, he is pretty slow but he can take a punch and throws plenty. Jennings was a much sterner test than Gorman.

Didn’t think white won that, although beer goggles may have kicked in.

Thought he was incredibly lucky to get the decision.

also shame about David Allen, but perhaps Price is making a comeback? 

4 minutes ago, jambo89 said:

Didn’t think white won that, although beer goggles may have kicked in.

Thought he was incredibly lucky to get the decision.

also shame about David Allen, but perhaps Price is making a comeback? 

Whyte walked that, only clearly lost 2 rounds, controlled most of the rest of the fight despite obviously without a knockout every round being open to interpretation, but he was the better boxer.

Allen was extremely poor and played into Price’s hands, he made Price look good for the first time in a long time, but that was just a really poor fight, Price won easily without looking any better than he has any fight recently, Price nowhere near back to the potential he showed when younger.

So looking forward to tonight's main event in the UFC.

Should be a smash fest.  Would not bet either way.

Would like to see drug cheat Cyborg get smashed again too.

• 2 weeks later...

Ruiz v Joshua 2 announced for 7th December in Saudi!

hope Ruiz does it again. 

Cant believe they’re holding it over there - that Khan card recently was an absolute shambles with PA system not working properly and boxers waiting in the ring for about 15 minutes because their opponent wasn’t even ready...

I guess the money is good though 

Video of Conor punching an old man in the pub for refusing a glass of Proper 12.

I wish they would just put him in the Octogon with Ferguson to proper mess him up. 

6 minutes ago, Lord BJ said:

I don’t think we’ll ever see him fight the ufc again. 

You recommend at website a while ago for watching ufc. Any chance you could recommend again cheers. 👍

I aint doing ppv for main cards.

Planet MMA/UFC Finest on Kodi.Its on the One Nation repo

BT will struggle to sell those ppv.

Edited by vegas-voss

indianajones
4 hours ago, vegas-voss said:

Video of Conor punching an old man in the pub for refusing a glass of Proper 12.

I wish they would just put him in the Octogon with Ferguson to proper mess him up. 

mcgregors reaction is never acceptable but we don't know what the man said. 

Seems to think he's some sort of Irish gangster now. 

Sexton Hardcastle

Mind when everyone loved McGregor and he was the coolest lad about.

Be broke, dead or both within five years. Absolute waster of a man.

21 minutes ago, Sexton Hardcastle said:

Mind when everyone loved McGregor and he was the coolest lad about.

Be broke, dead or both within five years. Absolute waster of a man.

You forgot to add or in prison.

AlphonseCapone
7 hours ago, vegas-voss said:

Looks like he might have chucked the drink over him rather than punch him but video isn't clear. Not acceptable either way. 

10 minutes ago, AlphonseCapone said:

Looks like he might have chucked the drink over him rather than punch him but video isn't clear. Not acceptable either way. 

Really I think it's pretty clear he has punches the guy.He is fist pumping to guys further up the bar then immediately hits the guy with the same left.

AlphonseCapone
28 minutes ago, vegas-voss said:

Really I think it's pretty clear he has punches the guy.He is fist pumping to guys further up the bar then immediately hits the guy with the same left.

Maybe. It was more the guys reaction, doesn't look like he's just taken one on the chin from someone with such a lethal shot. Mcgregor is still a scumbag these days either way. 

Edit: just found a different video to one I watched earlier and this one was much better quality. Definitely punched him. 

Edited by AlphonseCapone

14 minutes ago, Lovecraft said:

He is just trying to avoiding fighting in the UFC again as he will get smashed by most of the top 10 fighters.

I think Khabib let him off lightly unfortunately I can only imagine what state he would have been in if he had ever had the balls to fight Tony Ferguson.

10 minutes ago, vegas-voss said:

I think Khabib let him off lightly unfortunately I can only imagine what state he would have been in if he had ever had the balls to fight Tony Ferguson.

I would love Ferguson to smash him.

Maybe that was the plan for his next fight?

McGregor loses again, he is finished.

3 minutes ago, Lovecraft said:

I would love Ferguson to smash him.

Maybe that was the plan for his next fight?

McGregor loses again, he is finished.

McGregor will fight Diaz if Diaz beats Petis I reckon.Or if somehow Dustin happens to beat Khabib then Conor will demand a title shot and Dana will give him it.

Can't see Diaz or Dustin winning, but it's the UFC and only takes one clean hit.

Would love to see Diaz McGregor 3, as again, I think he would get smashed.

McGregor will be skint in about 5 years.

1 hour ago, Lord BJ said:

Cheers will look to get set up. Though it appears BT are showing the full card on BT sport and not PPV.

i would suggest doing these cards on PPV in UK will cost them more than makes them. 

I think Diaz beat Pettis tonight, I think he has a style that Pettis has difficult with. Though part of me would love to see Diaz KO’d.

Just certain events are ppv.

242 definitely is ppv.I think they are testing the waters.

1 hour ago, Lord BJ said:

Cheers will look to get set up. Though it appears BT are showing the full card on BT sport and not PPV.

i would suggest doing these cards on PPV in UK will cost them more than makes them. 

I think Diaz beat Pettis tonight, I think he has a style that Pettis has difficult with. Though part of me would love to see Diaz KO’d.

If it stays striking I think Petis will win but it will be a total tear up.Very few Petis fights are boring someone usually ends up or even both in a mess.Also Nate hasn't fought for 3 years.

4 hours ago, vegas-voss said:

If it stays striking I think Petis will win but it will be a total tear up.Very few Petis fights are boring someone usually ends up or even both in a mess.Also Nate hasn't fought for 3 years.

And Diaz busts up easily.

AlphonseCapone

Diaz done well. Enjoyable to watch. 

Romero should have won the precious fight imo. 

Edited by AlphonseCapone

On 16/08/2019 at 12:36, vegas-voss said:

I got that all wrong

Connor McGregor was and always will be a sideshow. He was marketed brilliantly but I think everyone is seeing through the imposter. 

He had a good striking ability but that's it. 

A ned