Boxing and UFC

Masonic

Chris eubank jr trainer bo mac has been arrested for gun possession at Manchester airport. If he brought it into the country you’v gotta wonder how he wasn’t arrested then. 

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• vegas-voss

• Masonic

• ri Alban

• cosanostra

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

strickland deserved that win

izzy got slapped silly by him for most of that fight

don't think he'll  get a straight rematch this time

• 2 weeks later...

Joe Joyce fight just starting on TNT. They’ve tried their best to hype this but plenty empty seats there and not on PPV. Nobody is interested in a couple of not very good giants, both over 20st. Joyce is 38 and Zhang is 40. It seems all the heavyweights at title level are in their 30’s nowadays. 

Well that could be the worst first round I’ve ever seen. Two men circling each other not attempting to throw a punch. I think there was one body shot with a bit of intent behind it. One. 

Well the Chinese lad decided to start boxing. Battered Joyce for the whole of the second and then continued in the third. Then he must have got bored as he sparked Joyce out when he felt like it. 

Just now, Tazio said:

I don’t think he threw a meaningful punch for the whole fight. 

Talked a good game before it but don’t think he wanted to be in there from the first bell.

Joyce is just too slow, but Zhang must pack a punch as Joe is known for having a good chin. Still Fury and Usyk would dance circles around Zhang.

Edited by Day@theraces

Slower than a week in jail and a lack of head and feet movement; laughable anyone thought Joyce could fight Usyk or Fury.

Anyway,  found this on Twitter,  made me laugh 

Dusk_Till_Dawn
On 27/08/2023 at 12:36, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

man, Joyce is a wedge. A club fighter at best. How did the division become littered with this shite?

This

38 minutes ago, Dennis Reynolds said:

Fury v Usyk reported to be fighting in Saudi on (potentially) December 23rd.

This is great news. It's the only relevant fight in heavy weight boxing atm. 

Genuinely no idea what way it'll go. They are both fantastic boxers. 

been here before
51 minutes ago, Dennis Reynolds said:

Fury v Usyk reported to be fighting in Saudi on (potentially) December 23rd.

December 23rd or January next year.

I imagine it'll be called off later next month with both sides blaming each other for the collapse.

Edited by been here before

2 hours ago, been here before said:

December 23rd or January next year.

I imagine it'll be called off later next month with both sides blaming each other for the collapse.

This is unfortunately the most likely scenario 

On 07/10/2023 at 22:03, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

And live streams for Wood, Warrington?

Fawanews shows the live boxing aswell as the football, abit late I know but for future fights you should be able to get them on that 

Sunny Edwards Bam Rodrigues is a fight that should put Edwards on the road to being one of the next UK greats. If he can get by bam and set up a showdown with one of my favourites chocolatito in a bull v matador type fight. Martinez and Dalakian would be the 2 to mop up after that.

BJS returning at light heavy was a weird one suppose it shows he still lacks discipline to get his weight down. 

Dusk_Till_Dawn
4 hours ago, KG1874 said:

Fawanews shows the live boxing aswell as the football, abit late I know but for future fights you should be able to get them on that 

thanks, I did manage to get one.

bad defeat for Warrington, he’s had his day now 

5 hours ago, Greedy Jambo said:

Fawa has a horrendous picture though, unless you're watching it on a tiny screen like a phone. 

You right i noticed that  if a can’t watch it on the tele or work laptop I’ll watch it on the phone and the picture a lot better 

6 hours ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

thanks, I did manage to get one.

bad defeat for Warrington, he’s had his day now 

Warrington could get him if they rematch tbh. He done brilliant but because of his style he lost focus trying to be the aggressor he is. Saying that wood seems confident he would do him again. He should move up tho chase another title on American soil instead of rematch I feel but money talks. 

Dusk_Till_Dawn
7 hours ago, KG1874 said:

Warrington could get him if they rematch tbh. He done brilliant but because of his style he lost focus trying to be the aggressor he is. Saying that wood seems confident he would do him again. He should move up tho chase another title on American soil instead of rematch I feel but money talks. 

Warrington was brilliant right until that point but I have to say, if this was 2018 (when he was at his peak) then I don’t think those punches stop him. His punch resistance is going and in reality, Wood could box better second time around. Warrington probably can’t. Wonder if it’s time for him to quit 

mrmarkus1981_1
3 minutes ago, Shooter McGavin said:

Seen plenty pro boxing fights that are a lot less entertaining than these to be fair 😂

Agreed. Some proper scrapping going on 🤣

20 minutes ago, jackal said:

making a mockery of boxing

The show has been nuts, and whilst it's never in a million years a serious night of boxing, it's still been quite enjoyable.

12 minutes ago, DG_HMFC said:

The show has been nuts, and whilst it's never in a million years a serious night of boxing, it's still been quite enjoyable.

I bet every audience member at that fight has bought a bottle of prime previously. Even the commentators are chronic.  

Shooter McGavin
43 minutes ago, jackal said:

making a mockery of boxing

The only thing that makes a mockery of boxing is the pro boxing scene, to be honest.

1 minute ago, DG_HMFC said:

Tommy Fury is shite.

Yep. Found his level here. Will knock about fighting you tubers for a few years and make a lot more money than he would have fighting professionals. 

It's totally rehearsed, Fury can fight, his sparring sessions are out there and he has decent hand speed. He's chosen a different money making path than most, he's not getting his boat race smashed up so it's difficult to argue with it tbh. 

Shooter McGavin
58 minutes ago, Bull's-eye said:

It's totally rehearsed, Fury can fight, his sparring sessions are out there and he has decent hand speed. He's chosen a different money making path than most, he's not getting his boat race smashed up so it's difficult to argue with it tbh. 

He needs to start fighting actual pro boxers…

…so that he can have fights cancelled at the last minute due to failed drugs tests, or have fights fall through cause his opponent refuses to have their name 2nd on the event, or have fights fall through cause his opponent demands 70% of the purse, or have fights fall through cause his opponent refuses to walk to the ring first…

…and he can go through all of that for a fraction of the money he’s making right now 😂

Embarrassing Is the only word for it.

Not that they really care, going home with a huge pay cheque, courtesy of the mugs that paid money to watch it.