4 more signings?

Gorgie Aggro

scott herbertson

Alim Ozturk - turkish Under 21 international born in Holland - sounds good but maybe not the experience we need at the back

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Deans Jambo

He's been on loan to 1461 Trabzon their club colours are maroon, blue and white. So well used to our colours then. Perfect! :lol:

Is this true or speculation?

Might fit in well with our young band of warriors but I think an older head would be more beneficial.

So many armchair experts on JKB. More pundit than the BBC has in Brazil. I shall wait until a signing if officially announced before commenting.

tokyowalnut

CB to be announced before the week is out!

All i can confirm is tha he is big and foreign and hasn't played for Hearts before! :2thumbsup:

Source??

Gregory House M.D.

What a lot of utter pish. People just diving on the ITK bandwagon hoping for a told you so moment.

As for Alim Ozturk, If people actually believe Hearts will be buying any player, never mind a Turkish u21 international, they're kidding themselves on.

What a lot of utter pish. People just diving on the ITK bandwagon hoping for a told you so moment.

As for Alim Ozturk, If people actually believe Hearts will be buying any player, never mind a Turkish u21 international, they're kidding themselves on.

He's out of contract

Gregory House M.D.

He's out of contract

Where's this info from? The ever-reliable transfermarkt?

Would we not be better getting an experienced defender?!

Exactly what I was thinking

Just cause ur jealous that ur not ITK like me and Greggy Wallace!

Looking forward to the scarf above the head photo and the impending apology. :-)

Would we not be better getting an experienced defender?!

who says we are not its just all gossip on here

tokyowalnut

Looking forward to the scarf above the head photo and the impending apology. :-)

Got Whatsapped by a friend of a friend who heard something in Gregg's.

Nap!

By the light

Got Whatsapped by a friend of a friend who heard something on a school trip.

Nap!

Ftfy

Arthur Morgan

He's out of contract as someone said. I'll expect an apology soon.

Gregory House M.D.

Apology? You've just jumped on 2 other posters posts :rofl:

You've came on, regurgitated an "ITK" post from one poster, not named the player and now you're jumping on GW's bandwagon. :vrface:

Even if he does sign your "ITK" credibility will remain where it was before your "exclusive" :lol:

Bunter desperately diving on the anti ITK bandwagon hoping for a told you so moment.

:)

Gregory House M.D.

He's out of contract as someone said. I'll expect an apology soon.

Just found an article saying he has indeed "mutually terminated" after failing to impress at 1461 Trabzon who were relegated to Turkey's 3rd tier.

Hardly the name that was going to get people "delighted" TBH.

Where's this info from? The ever-reliable transfermarkt?

I take it you haven't had a scouting report from Pie and Bovril yet?

rossthejambo

Just found an article saying he has indeed "mutually terminated" after failing to impress at 1461 Trabzon who were relegated to Turkey's 3rd tier.

Hardly the name that was going to get people "delighted" TBH.

So from mocking folk from being ITK you're now offering a critique of a player you've never seen play.

Top notch as ever.

Dalstonjambo

Why do people get so riled. It means useful threads end up being hijacked by pages of tiresome whining and points scoring.

Lets wait and see rather than just attacking people who pass on info ffs

tokyowalnut

Apology? You've just jumped on 2 other posters posts :rofl:

You've came on, regurgitated an "ITK" post from one poster, not named the player and now you're jumping on GW's bandwagon. :vrface:

Even if he does sign your "ITK" credibility will remain where it was before your "exclusive" :lol:

Stick your tampon back in. He's having a bit of a joke.

You're a delight of a chap!!

Gregory House M.D.

So from mocking folk from being ITK you're now offering a critique of a player you've never seen play.

Top notch as ever.

I'm critiquing him am I? I'm saying he isn't a name that people will be "delighted" at getting in. Given he is 21 and his most recent feat is being relegated I see nothing to be "delighted" about. Never said anything about him as a player.

If he does sign I'll go ahead and reserve my judgement til I see him playing. I certainly won't be beside myself with glee at the signing.

Also, I was talking about people diving in with the same regurgitated statement of ITK-ness hence the seperate paragraph to discuss Ozturk.

You bash on though, rtj.

Given he is 21 and his most recent feat is being relegated

You have just described the majority of out 1st team squad ;-)

letsalldothebeattie
CB to be announced before the week is out!

All i can confirm is tha he is big and foreign and hasn't played for Hearts before! :2thumbsup:

Rules out Craig Beattie then!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Heartsfc_1874

I've known since this thread started, it was a foreign CB that would make the majority happy but not all

Gregory House M.D.

I've known since this thread started, it was a foreign CB that would make the majority happy but not all

Is the name correct then?

letsalldothebeattie

I take it this player is a free agent as well?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

troonmaroon

So, Bouzid...?

Another Muslim signing for the HMFC. The subhuman prick up the back of section G might explode. I can only hope so.

Another Muslim signing for the HMFC. The subhuman prick up the back of section G might explode. I can only hope so.

You do know not everyone in turkey is Muslim right? Seems a bit presumptuous

siegementality

And?

The player we are signing is Muslim.

Tell that to the racist in G upper.

Gregory House M.D.

It's a pretty fair assumption given it's estimated to be around 96-99.8% of the population that are Muslim.

The player we are signing is Muslim.

Oh right the unconfirmed player we may or may not be signing is Muslim. No bother. You know this how?

How the flip do folk manage to fall out on threads like this? Amazing... :laugh:

I love an umlaut (or two) therefore I'm extra hopeful he'll sign.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Oh right the unconfirmed player we may or may not be signing is Muslim. No bother. You know this how?

What a dafty! :laugh:

What a dafty! :laugh:

Aye doesn't read well there haha but piss off you know what I meant! It's late

Fat Striker

From the hints given I assumed that it would be someone that we would all know.

Why would the majority be happy (or annoyed for that matter) with a unknown player?

I'm not one that will ask for apologies, just that when it happens you accept me.

Will you do that for me when it happens, Alan?

Gregory House M.D.

Actually, looking into it, it very well could be true. A certain gem Levein found in his first spell just so happened to be his team mate recently.

Begs the question, are Neilson and Levein getting big Mark de Vries to scout dutch players?

I'm not one that will ask for apologies, just that when it happens you accept me.

Will you do that for me when it happens, Alan?

:wtf: are you on about

If this is a new signing I really hope the next few are the experienced players we all hoped for as so far only Gomis and Alexander come into the experienced bracket and I'm afraid we need more than that especially at the back still time though...

If this is a new signing I really hope the next few are the experienced players we all hoped for as so far only Gomis and Alexander come into the experienced bracket and I'm afraid we need more than that especially at the back still time though...

correct

Aye doesn't read well there haha but piss off you know what I meant! It's late

Come here. Cuddle in, let's sleep. We can read this again after the first coffee. Xx

Archived