4 more signings?

Gorgie Aggro

Geoff Kilpatrick

Disgraceful. GUID HOANEST SCOTTISH LADDIES BEING DENIED JOBS BY MUSLAMICS!

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Bilel Mohsni

You do know not everyone in turkey is Muslim right? Seems a bit presumptuous

Alim Ozturk...

If he isn't a Muslim now, he was certainly born one. :D

Unknown user
Begs the question, are Neilson and Levein getting big Mark de Vries to scout dutch players?

Yes, according to de Vries in the evening news the other day

I've known since this thread started, it was a foreign CB that would make the majority happy but not all

:lol:

BTW I think kylelauren01 can claim the ITK crown on this thread.

Next signing will be a centre half who isn't British but will please fans, they may even be delighted...

Well done, Kyle.

Jamboscanbevicius

If, and it's a big IF, this turns out to be true, only GW will get any ITK credit.

All the folk who said "foreign and fans may be delighted" was pure guess work!

If, and it's a big IF, this turns out to be true, only GW will get any ITK credit.

All the folk who said "foreign and fans may be delighted" was pure guess work!

Obvious clue in the emboldened text.

siegementality

Well done, Kyle.

Only if we actually sign said Turkish delight

Jamboscanbevicius

ITK credit! :vrface:

Just to be clear, I meant credit for being ITK, not some kind of ludicrous JKB currency...

Thanks for the face palm though :-)

Snake Plissken

We certainly need at least one centre-back, a tall one to play alongside Wilson would be good.

I think 2-3 more players and we're just about there, it would be ideal if we had everyone in place nice and early.

Actually, looking into it, it very well could be true. A certain gem Levein found in his first spell just so happened to be his team mate recently.

Begs the question, are Neilson and Levein getting big Mark de Vries to scout dutch players?

But you said it was "a lot of utter pish".

I don't know who to believe any more.

Arthur Morgan

Well done, Kyle.

He's of a Turkish descent. He was born in the Netherlands :thumbsup:

Sky sports website has this Turkish lad as having played midfield for the team he was on loan to

At least if we sign him we'll have pages and pages of folk arguing over how to pronounce his name, then refusing to do it correctly regardless. That's always fun.

I thought it was a Turkish player who recently became a footballer after years of being a company boss, Alpay Youoaf.

Clerry Jambo

I thought it was a Turkish player who recently became a footballer after years of being a company boss, Alpay Youoaf.

Could do a job Debut

At least if we sign him we'll have pages and pages of folk arguing over how to pronounce his name, then refusing to do it correctly regardless. That's always fun.

:laugh:

OSSTORK?!

Not sure how an unknown player is a signing that could be deemed to "please the fans and delight some" unless there is a Dutch-Turkish Hearts Supporters Club that I am unaware of...

Anyhow, I'd cautiously welcome this player if true but I'd question why we havent gone for a bit more experience in that area, unless we are signing this guy as a genuine all over the pitch utility player (as it seems he might have played in each area of the team which might make sense for a Dutch reared player) and we have still to sign the proper centre back....

I trust Craig and Robbie would've done their homework on any respective player(s) before approaching to sign them!

Generic Username

The defence could always work without an experienced head in the middle next to Wilson.

The advantage you'd have this season is the defence has played together for a full season previously, with an old pro in Alexander behind them to talk them through games and Gomis sat in front to provide additional protection.

An old pro would be lovely though. Someone even just coming in for a season to work with kids like Jordan and Brad to give them a bit more guidance on the training field wouldn't be a bad thing.

Not sure how an unknown player is a signing that could be deemed to "please the fans and delight some" unless there is a Dutch-Turkish Hearts Supporters Club that I am unaware of...

Anyhow, I'd cautiously welcome this player if true but I'd question why we havent gone for a bit more experience in that area, unless we are signing this guy as a genuine all over the pitch utility player (as it seems he might have played in each area of the team which might make sense for a Dutch reared player) and we have still to sign the proper centre back....

Agree with this - I'm loving this ability to be able

to sign again and ALL signings to potentially strengthen are welcomed, hope this guy turns into a gem for us if he signs.

I don't think this can be the signing being mentioned to please and excite the majority of fans unless I've missed the chance to see this guy play - keep the signings coming ;)

hmfc_liam06

The defence could always work without an experienced head in the middle next to Wilson.

The advantage you'd have this season is the defence has played together for a full season previously, with an old pro in Alexander behind them to talk them through games and Gomis sat in front to provide additional protection.

An old pro would be lovely though. Someone even just coming in for a season to work with kids like Jordan and Brad to give them a bit more guidance on the training field wouldn't be a bad thing.

Talking to my DU supporting boss, Gomis isn't the sitting kind, says he's more effective higher up.

Hungry hippo

The delight comment was just a clue we were signing someone Turkish.

Aahh, a cryptic clue.

Wow. ITKers getting jiggy with it.

Still, rest of my post still stands, I do hope this isnt our only defensive re-inforcement. Wilson clearly still needs an experienced player beside him and our defence generally needs a leader.

chester copperpot

I am not ITK anymore (or ever really was) however I purchased a ST this morning so you can all back slap me all you want :)

I am not ITK anymore (or ever really was) however I purchased a ST this morning so you can all back slap me all you want :)

:2thumbsup:

Surely between then CL and RN know a good defender.

If they know him, then why haven't they signed him?

Sevco....?

I don't think I could take that. Not signing him is bad enough, but to have him prove Hearts wrong playing for Sevco against us???

Dundee would be the only other team I could tolerate him signing for in Scotland.

Dr. Bapswent

If they know him, then why haven't they signed him?

Or at least know one when they see one,,,,

I told you all Billy Mehmet was on his way months ago and I was roundly mocked.

You'll soon be eating your words with a healthy dose of humble pitta.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gregory House M.D.

But you said it was "a lot of utter pish".

I don't know who to believe any more.

No, I never. I said we wouldn't be buying anyone.

kylelauren01

A hearty well done to all those that got the 'delight' clue, for those that didn't, I roundly apologise. If I hear any more about this potential signing I'll be less crypic about it!

A hearty well done to all those that got the 'delight' clue, for those that didn't, I roundly apologise. If I hear any more about this potential signing I'll be less crypic about it!

So it was turkish delight and not angel delight, here was me thinking it was some puddin' from Iceland :)

Gregory House M.D.

:seething:

:lol:

Generic Username

No, I never. I said we wouldn't be buying anyone.

What a lot of utter pish. People just diving on the ITK bandwagon hoping for a told you so moment.

As for Alim Ozturk, If people actually believe Hearts will be buying any player, never mind a Turkish u21 international, they're kidding themselves on.

Gregory House M.D.

AS FOR ALIM OZTURK

:cornette:

Archived